Prudish Wife Surprises Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a real tension in the room and everyone seemed to be a bit frozen, perhaps my friends still weren't completely sure how far they should push this but I wanted to see Anita fucked and the best way of showing this was for me to fuck her myself. She had always been very reserved in our lovemaking never allowing me to go down on her and never willing to suck me, she thought both these things were unnatural. Similarly she only ever allowed 2 positions, normal missionary or her on top, and I was never allowed to play with her breasts for more than a few seconds at a time but she had allowed things tonight I would never have thought possible and so I quickly stripped off my own clothes revelling in the freedom. I had been naked in front of Graham and Andy before, we had showered and changed together at school, and Andy and I had once shared a girlfriend on the beach at Birchington so there was no awkwardness. I am quite well endowed length and girth with a pronounced bell end, Andy was similar in size and as all three of my friends now copied me and removed whatever clothes they were still wearing, we could all see that Steve was longer and thicker than any of us.

Andy and Graham had let go of Anita's hands to take off their respective shirt and briefs and she had taken the opportunity to step down off the table, muttering 'no, no, no' as she looked at the 4 assorted cocks bobbing around in front of her. Steve moved quickly, swept her into an embrace and kissed her forcibly, with one hand on her bottom forcing her stomach to come into contact with his impressive equipment. Stifling whatever she was trying to say he eased her gently backwards onto the sofa. Andy and Graham again took hold of her wrists sat either side of her on the sofa and Steve stood up to give them more room as each clamped themselves to a breast, licking sucking and biting in a way I had never been allowed to. It was too much for me and I nudged Steve out of the way, knelt down in front of Anita and taking an ankle in each hand started to pull her legs apart. Now she did start to struggle more seriously saying 'no please not like this, not in front of people', but Steve leant over close to her and said 'Anita you look feel and smell fantastic and I think you need this but if you don't stop struggling I will spank you' and with that he took hold of Anita's right ankle and helped me ease her legs apart. Whether it was the words or the extra force her legs parted quite readily and I just plunged straight into her. She was completely sopping wet, I had never entered her so easily, and it was wonderful. She was still muttering no but it might have been because Andy was now knelt on the sofa trying to put his prick into her mouth and no matter what else had already happened I knew that wasn't going to. He was actually rubbing himself over her cheek and mouth and in an effort to stop him Anita lifted her hand tentatively took hold of his cock and started to wank him. Graham was still fondling Anita's breasts with one hand while wanking himself with the other and I think all three of us came fairly close together, Andy and Graham shooting their loads over her neck and chest whilst I climaxed deep inside her. Steve had been stood above us slowly stroking himself as he watched Anita and he now passed us some tissues.

Anita lay still with her eyes closed breathing heavily, Andy and Graham wiped up after themselves kissed her and moved away. I leaned forward and told Anita that I loved her that that had been the most erotic experience of my life thanked her for allowing it to happen and softly whispered that Steve still needed taking care of.

Andy and Graham had drunk most that evening as Steve had driven to the pub, as had I. But Steve Anita and I had been drinking since we got back to the cottage and it was clear nobody would be driving home tonight. We had a spare room with twin beds and Graham, as I later realised, having gone off to clean himself up decided to put himself to bed in the spare room-apart from the drink he was the only one to have come twice during the evening. Andy was using the small downstairs cloakroom so as I spoke to Anita there was only Steve still with us in the room and he was stood close by watching Anita and still slowly stroking his impressive cock.

I moved back from Anita and she opened her eyes. She looked surprised and disbelieving, as though she couldn't understand this was real, put an arm across her breasts and went to stand up. Surprisingly Steve put a hand under her arm and helped her to her feet before then putting his arms around her, cupping her bottom as he started to kiss her again. Anita pushed against him and said that she was sorry but all this shouldn't have happened, she didn't know how we were all going to face each other in the morning when we were sober and that she needed a moment to herself and wanted to clean up a bit. Steve said that he wanted her and surely she wasn't going to leave him like this. At which point he took her hand and placed it around his manhood, her hand only covered about a third but she changed her grip herself and started to wank him while openly staring at his length and thickness for the first time. Steve stopped her and said not now, that he would give her a few minutes; however in that firm intense way he had spoken earlier in the evening he said that she had 10 minutes and he hoped he wouldn't have to come and find her. Anita looked at us both then turned to leave the room with her hands self consciously covering her breasts and vaginal bush again. 'Wait' he barked and I think we both jumped but Anita stopped halfway to the door and Steve went over pulled her hands down to her sides and pulled her shoulders back saying that he had told her earlier that she had a magnificent body and that she was to display it properly. Andy came back into the room at this point and he had put his briefs back on but he was clearly delighted to be confronted with a naked Anita stood on display again. Alright said Steve ten minutes and with that he landed a full smack on Anita's bottom; apart from a gasp she said nothing and left the room.

Do you think she will come back Andy asked. I said I didn't know that this was all uncharted territory to me but that I would go and check on her in a minute. Steve said that we might as well get comfortable and was there any chance of another drink but in the event we were all thirsty and opted for soft drinks. Steve and I both put our briefs back on; it didn't feel quite right to be naked with just 3 men in the room one of whom was still clearly in a high state of arousal. Steve had to fiddle around a bit to fit his cock into his briefs, he pushed it sideways but it was still threatening to push past the elastic waist band.

Steve asked me how I was feeling about what had happened. I told him that I had no idea how I would feel in a few days time but that at the moment I was still on a sexual high and that I had loved watching them strip fondle and excite her, I still had no idea how Anita was going to react later either but I had already thanked her for marvellous she had made me feel, I certainly didn't think less of her for having been seduced I loved her for it.

Steve pointed out that what had happened so far could be described as heavy petting, that I was the only person to have penetrated any part of her body and did I want to leave it like that or could they take her further. I said that I thought it highly unlikely that she would ever suck anyone but that they could go as far as they wanted, however if she became angry or upset they should stop immediately.

Steve said the ten minutes would soon be up so I got up to go upstairs and Andy went over to the stereo, the music had stopped some time ago and rather than choose another record Andy restarted Bolero. It seemed to go with the evening.

When I got upstairs Anita was sat on our bed, she had tidied herself up and brushed her hair and was wearing her blue silk dressing gown/wrap. Are you alright? I asked.

'I don't know' she said, ' I am woozy from the drink, I can't really believe what's happened and I don't understand how you could let your friends treat me like that and be so excited by it- did you really make love to me in front of them? It just seems too impossible to be true....'

I told her that we had all had a lot to drink which had lowered inhibitions, and that she had seemed to have been as turned on as anyone, the way she had stood on the coffee table to let Steve remove her skirt and then again to be finally stripped naked. I pointed out that she could have stopped it as easily as I could and that as far as I was concerned it added to our relationship not detracted from it.

She said that she realised that she could and should have been firmer about stopping and couldn't explain why she hadn't, just that she had been caught up in the excitement and the heady atmosphere and had found it difficult to stand against everyone, especially Steve, when they were pushing her so hard to continue.

I just replied that it was all helping her discover the real joy of sex and of her own sexuality that I loved her more for it and that clearly she had brought a great deal of joy to our friends as well as to me.

She was quiet for a minute and then said 'so you expect me to calmly go downstairs and do for Steve what I did for Andy?'

I told her that it really was up to her, that I thought it unfair to leave him in such a state of arousal but the choice was hers-even if Steve had said he would come and find her if she didn't reappear. With that she gave me an unfathomable look, and then said Ok she would do it this once but never again and would I please go and get her a small brandy.

I gave her a hug kissed her and went downstairs to get the brandy telling the others that she would be a couple more minutes.

When I took the brandy back up she was still sat on the bed but she seemed calmer more resigned to finishing what had been started. She asked if everyone was still sat naked in the lounge and sipped her drink as I answered that Graham appeared to have gone to bed and that Steve and Andy had put their underwear back on which seemed to relieve her. 'OK she said I will be down in a minute so I told her again that I loved her and nothing she did would change that and went back down to join the others.

The Ravel was still playing and Andy was back on the sofa with Steve in his armchair so I took the remaining chair. She's coming down I told them and shortly afterwards the door opened and Anita walked into the room. She was dressed as I'd left her in the blue silk dressing gown and entered the room quite confidently looking at Steve and Andy with a shy smile. Steve stood up to welcome her but immediately discomfited her by saying that he didn't remember giving her permission to get dressed. She clearly didn't know what to say so ignored the comment and just stuttered in a confused way that she wanted to relieve his frustration. She moved alongside Steve put one arm around his waist and used her other hand to trace the outline of his penis through the material of his briefs, another milestone, my inexperienced inhibited shy wife was voluntarily touching another man's body with her husband and another friend looking on. Steve caught my eye and sort of nodded with a raised eyebrow so I smiled and nodded back. Anita moved her hand to Steve's stomach and began to slide her fingers under the waistband of his briefs but he took hold of her wrist gently lifted her hand away and said not so fast. Anita looked surprised and concerned, I think she had been hoping and expecting to wank Steve off quite quickly and then head for bed but Steve kept hold of one wrist and then trapped the other, moving them both behind Anita's back before bending down to kiss her firmly on the mouth. She started to squirm and Steve turned his attention to her ears and neck, still holding her firmly but in many ways treating her more as a lover than the others had done, he was certainly kissing her much more.

Anita was saying 'Oh Steve please' and still squirming but she didn't clarify what she was saying please for, please stop might have been clearer...Anyway Steve lifted his mouth from Anita's right ear looked across to Andy and said that he thought he could do with some help.

Andy got to his feet, clearly hard again, and went up behind Anita. Steve transferred her wrists to Andy who took hold and started nuzzling her neck from behind. Steve held her face still between his hands, kissed her deeply and then said that he didn't like being ignored and that he had already told her that she didn't have permission to get dressed. He dropped his hands to her waist, untied the silk cord holding the gown closed and pulling it out through its' loops draped it around his neck. Anita was still whispering 'Oh no, please' but she hadn't climaxed earlier and Steve and Andy's attentions were definitely having an effect- I certainly didn't think I needed to stop them, especially as Anita's gown began to fall open and I could see what she was wearing underneath. If she had still been naked it night have been less erotic, but in fact she had put on clean underwear, she was wearing a fresh bra and panties. This was one of her more conservative sets, the panties were fuller not see through and less lacy and the bra matched, but they were black. Against her pale body they somehow made her look more naked than when she was naked.

Steve slipped the gown off her shoulders and Andy had to release her wrists to free it from her arms but she didn't make a serious bid for freedom and he was soon back in control.

Steve stood back to admire her and said that she might have got dressed without permission but that he wanted to thank her for giving them the opportunity of stripping her again, that he was going to enjoy it even more this time than the first time. I was desperately trying to resist touching myself because I knew I would come immediately if I did.

He moved in closer and ran his hands up the length of Anita's body, over her shoulders down her arms and then took back control of Anita's wrists from Andy, bringing her hands back round in front of her body, she clearly thought that now she could caress him to a climax and turned her hands towards the penis clearly glistening proudly from Steve's waistband, but Steve kept hold of her wrists and raised them higher and higher until she was virtually standing on tiptoe. Looking at Andy Steve said that he thought it was time we saw those beautiful pert breasts again if he would like to do the honours, and Andy accordingly unclipped her bra and raised it up her arms over her hands and left it dangling on Steve's wrists before reaching round to cup and tease her nipples whilst pushing the cock only barely constrained in his briefs up against the crack in Anita's panty clad buttocks. She couldn't easily move away but although she was softly muttering 'please no, please no' I am sure that I saw her push back slightly against Andy. Steve lowered her arms and pushed her wrists back behind her, asking Andy if he would oblige for a moment and Andy stopped toying with Anita's nipples and again took hold of her wrists, she was behaving as if she were drugged, not really with us, not particularly struggling but not completely compliant and still whispering 'no, no, no'. Steve put one hand behind her neck and stroking her hair back with the other said 'Anita listen to me, I've enjoyed tonight more than any night I can remember but I'm not ready to let it end the way you think you want it to end. You've had many new experiences tonight and I think you have enjoyed them, but you are not in control, I am. I am taking responsibility for your behaviour and I am going to make it easier for you to release control to me, something I think we both want'

With that he took her blue silk dressing gown cord from around his neck and proceeded to tie her wrists together. She didn't say anything and she didn't struggle, she just stood in the middle of our lounge wearing nothing but a pair of black knickers with her hands tied behind her back, head bowed her hair shielding her face so I couldn't even see her expression. This will make it easier for you said Steve and went over to his trousers took a clean white handkerchief from a pocket, fashioned it into a blindfold and tied it over Anita's eyes. She couldn't have believed any more that she would get away with just wanking Steve but I am not sure she was thinking anything; she was lost in the moment. 'Gentlemen 'said Steve and gestured towards the sofa so Andy and I went and sat on the sofa. Steve turned Anita to face us then said 'shoulders Anita' and just like that she lifted her head and pulled her shoulders back. Steve had shown he really was in control, there was no need to rush we didn't feel that my wife was about to rush off so we sat and ogled.' After a couple of minutes Steve said

'As lovely as you look in black knickers Anita I don't think we shall be needing them any more' and with that, still from behind he put one hand on each side of my wife's waist and slid his hands into her panties, hooking the sides with his thumbs and continued to slide them down her legs, gently lifting her ankles one at a time to free them from her feet, it was lovely to have her stood there naked the auburn curls of her bush wonderfully on view. He took her shoulders and turned her round, we could still see a red imprint of his hand on her right buttock from where he had smacked her.

'Come 'said Steve and placing a hand on her bottom he propelled her gently forward. She took short nervous steps clearly wondering what was about to happen, as did I, as Steve manoeuvred her past us and around to stand behind the sofa level with Andy.

The sofa was an old one with a heavily stuffed rounded back and sides, Steve must have noticed that the top of the back was about the same height as the top of Anita's thighs and she stopped suddenly as she felt the material against her legs. 'Bend forward 'said Steve, 'you're quite safe. Anita looked a little agitated and said she didn't want to. 'Do as I say Anita' said Steve and holding a loose end of the cord tying her wrists he pushed her shoulders forward. She started to slip and involuntarily moved her feet apart to steady herself, her weight taken by her tummy and hips across the back of the sofa. 'Please please no' she was saying again but Andy had taken off his pants, turned round and was kneeling on the sofa, his hands cradling Anita's face as for the second time that night he tried to fuck my wife's mouth. As soon as the tip of his penis touched her lips Anita wrenched her head to one side and said that she couldn't and wouldn't do that. Steve was pulling back on the cord and pushing down between her shoulder blades just to keep her bent over the sofa. 'All right Anita' said Steve, you don't have to, just kiss the tip and Andy won't try and force you, just simple kisses, for me and to give pleasure to Andy', Anita turned her head forward again and Andy gently touched his erection against her lips, he moved back then forward again, this time presenting more of the side rather than the tip, Anita kissed it again. Andy developed a rhythm tapping his prick against my wife's lips, admittedly her lips were closed but it was still something I had never expected to experience myself let alone witness her do it for someone else. As the rhythm developed Steve took his hand out from between Anita's shoulders, my wife was staying down by herself, he stepped back, kept hold of the cord controlling her wrists and with his free hand eased down his briefs allowing his cock to spring free. I am about 8 inches but Steve really must be 10 inches and a little thicker than me, it really was a monster and waved obscenely in the air. Andy had progressed to kneeling sideways on the sofa running the length of his own 7 or 8 inches along my wife's lips, one hand stroking her face and the other playing with her breasts and nipples. He started to use the hand caressing Anita's face to hold his prick more firmly against her lips, her teeth were clearly closed but her lips were not so tightly clenched and Andy was speeding up his movements clearly approaching a climax.