Psalm of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Therefore God anoints you with joy
Therefore you are lubricated with pleasure."

Then she slowly descends upon him, placing her legs around him. He could feel her anointing all around him—it felt better than anything had his whole life. "You see, my lord?" she grins at him, as he stared at her with his eyes wide and his mouth in a perfect circle, "We may sit on one throne together, complete. You are on the throne, having the authority. I am but sitting upon your lap, as you are my teacher. I surround you, and lift you up and you are completely within me. And because of you, I move..." and here she begins to stroke herself upon him, causing him to moan "and you speak because of my action."

She couldn't help but notice that his member felt good sliding around in her, but she commanded herself to focus. "After all," she spoke within herself, "he who would reign over another must first rule himself." And assuring herself that she was a wise ruler over all her domain, she focused on her husband.

She bent down upon his shoulder, and sniffed his skin deeply, singing,

"Your clothes are cologne
Simply sweet and delicious."

"And this is true," she added, "as you have no other clothes but your scent right now." He recovered from his intense pleasure, and was now seeking more from her. He stroked her back and then grabbed her waist and pushed himself into her. Ah, she sighed to herself, that was pleasant. Then she rebuked herself, Must focus, must focus... but his desire was the cause of her desire increasing. Stablizing herself, she pressed her breasts to him, engulfing his face in her orbs. He sniffed deeply of her and pushed more rapidly up into her. Ah... oh, she kept it to herself... and then he began to lick her breasts again, seeking out her nipples and nibbling on them, stroking them with his nose and tongue... She couldn't hold in any more, so she drew her face close to him and whispered in his ear, "Oh, my love...

Soft music grants you pleasure.
Warm pluckings will grant you joy."

Ahhhh, yes, that's it...."

Hearing her cries of delight, and inspired by her closeness and the pleasure inflicted upon his member, he could feel himself coming close to releasing. His moans were echoed by her, and soon they were competing to see which would cause the slaves to rush in to see what was wrong first. They held onto each other, pressed into each other's flesh, breathing each other's breath and their sex joined as one pleasure. Finally, she gave in and released herself upon him, moaning upon him and shaking with joy upon his lap. Her contractions and her shriek at the moment of her orgasm stirred his desire higher than it had ever gone before, and he released himself deep within her, and she squeezed him still, again and again, until he was emptied into her, deep within her womb.

She collapsed upon him, and he held her aloft, until he found his strength become lax. Then he held her in his arms, arose from his throne, and carried her back to the bed. He placed the blanket upon her and then rested next to her. She placed her arm over his chest and her leg over his leg.

As her head rested next to his ear, she whispered,

"You honor daughters of kings with your presence
Most honored is the queen, wearing gold."

She thought for a moment, "How are the other wives going to repeat this performance?" Then she realized that they couldn't. What does it matter, she mused, they will have to create their own performance. Why should I do all the work? She held the king tight all night long. And they slept the sleep of the one who labors hard for the good of his family.