PSI Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantalus17
Tantalus17
116 Followers

"Hey," I said as I jogged up next to her. "I was going to walk with you after self defense class, but you seemed to have hit it off with Zhilan."

Mara smiled; whereas I had found her subdued attitude off-putting before, now I found it endearing. "Yes, we got to chatting in the changing room and went out to coffee at the student center. It is nice to have someone I know in both classes, though." Her eyes shied away from me, and I could see a blush rising in her cheeks. I took a breath, and decided to deal with this before things got awkward.

I took her hand, and pulled her off the path toward a bench under a few trees, overlooking the river. "What -"

"We've got plenty of time before next class, and plenty of time for lunch. Have a seat for a moment, I want to talk to you." I sat, put my bag down, and patted the bench next to me. After a moment, she sat as well. Unlike when we sat next to each other at dinner the night before, she kept her legs pressed tightly together so that our thighs wouldn't touch.

"Mara," I began, "I don't want things to be awkward between us. I'm sorry if I freaked you out during self defense class, but you're a beautiful girl, and when you pressed up against me like that I just couldn't help myself. Please tell me you aren't angry."

"I'm not angry..." She trailed off, biting her lip and meeting my eyes for a moment before turning away. Did I just completely read that the wrong way, or was she turned on? Shit. I fought with myself for a moment - go for it with Mara and forget about Emelina, or hold back? I decided to test her reaction.

I shifted toward her, pressing my leg against hers and taking her hand in mine, resting both on her thigh. This could still come off as a friend move, I hoped. Her hand was trembling; I was right - she was excited. Well, I thought, better the bird in the hand... When I spoke again, I was nearly whispering. "Mara," I said, "Did you enjoy it too?"

Before she could answer, I leaned forward and kissed her.

For a moment, she did nothing, and I could only taste the mint of her chapstick and a slight aftertaste of coffee. Then, tentatively, she began to kiss me back. Her hand tightened in mine, fingers curling upward, and her upper body turned towards me. I placed my left hand on her shoulder and drew her in, crushing her breasts against my chest and slipping my tongue into her mouth. Her own tongue was still for a second when I found it, hesitating, then swirled around mine. My left hand slid down the back of her body until it came to rest on her hip, and she moaned. As we broke apart to breath, I could hear her inhaling quickly and shallowly, almost panting.

I pulled at her hip to shift her onto my lap and leaned in to kiss her again, but Mara pushed back with a gasp. "Wait. We shouldn't be doing this. It's wrong." While there was space between us, he ass was still planted in my lap, directly over my crotch, and she had to feel my excitement.

I looked into her eyes, and knew that she wanted to continue. What was holding her back? I slid my left hand off her thigh and up under her shirt, caressing the soft skin of her hip and waist. At the same time, I released her fingers and brought my right hand up to lift her hair aside and cup her cheek. I leaned in for another kiss. If she stopped me, I resolved, I would just need to go back to the dorm and jerk off in the bathroom. Hopefully Rick wouldn't be there.

For a moment, she remained stiff; then, with a muffled cry, she snaked her tongue into my mouth again and swung her right leg over my lap, straddling me. I raised my hand further under her shirt, cupping her small breast through her bra. My fingers groped under the upper lip of her cup for her nipple and found it, stroking and pinching. As we kissed, she began to grind her hips against me like an animal in heat. When we broke to breathe, I took a quick glance around. The campus - never crowded, due to the small number of students - was nearly empty. Nearby, slightly down the riverbank, was a patch of cool looking green grass shaded by a cluster of trees. I was fairly sure that it would not be visible to anyone walking across the campus.

I pushed Mara back off me to her feet and stood, taking her hand again, and led her over to the grass. I could feel her trembling as I laid her down there, but she pulled her own shirt off without any prompting from me, her belly stretching taut as she arched her back over the grass. I laid down on top of her, flipped her bra up to release her pale breasts, and as they fell to the sides, no longer supported by her bra cups, I dived onto her left nipple. It was already hard, and I bit it gently before sucking it into my mouth. At the same time, I lowered my left hand to the button of her jeans, popped it, and undid the zipper before squeezing my hand beneath the denim, into her crotch. Her panties were smooth and wet, and as I began to rub at her she stretched again, like a cat, moaning.

Her own hands fumbled at my belt, dug into my pants, and pulled out my hard cock. Quickly, she began sliding her loose fist up and down the hot skin of my shaft. It was all happening too quickly; I felt like I was going to lose it any second.

I sat up, took the hips of her jeans in each hand, and pulled down. Instead of raising her hips to help me, however, Mara grabbed her jeans in one hand. "Wait, no, this is too quick..." She fumbled with the other hand to pull her bra down over her breasts, and a golden crucifix on a chain tumbled out of her shirt. I hadn't seen it before, but it explained quite a bit.

I was frustrated with her, however. It was obvious that she wanted this as badly as I did; why was she letting some stupid religion get in the way? For a moment, I saw red, and something in my mind snapped. I felt like there was a barrier in my way, and I just pushed. Mara's arms fell aside, and I slid my hands just slightly under her, pulling hard on her pants. Her hips had to lift slightly, and the jeans peeled down to her knees, revealing a black bikini brief. With another tug, they were hanging off her ankles, stuck on her shoes, and I was free to dive between her pale thighs.

I kissed along the inside, right up next to where her legs joined her crotch, and then ran my face and nose down the gusset of her panties. She was wet, and I could smell her arousal. I ran my tongue right along the edge of her panties, and she didn't stop me, still laying back motionless as if in shock. With my right hand, I pulled her panties to one side, stretching the fabric, and revealing her trimmed blonde hairs. They were wet, plastered to the red, flushed skin of her labia. With my left hand, I separated her outer lips, lowered my head, and licked, first slowly, then faster.

With a squeal, the tiny blonde clamped her thin thighs around my head and came. She ground her cunt against my face, arching her back and gasping out breaths. I did my best to keep licking until her thighs relaxed and fell apart, then raised myself up on my arms, slid up her torso, and kissed her. I wondered if she had ever tasted herself before.

My penis was still out and hard from her stroking before, and now it brushed between her thighs, then was trapped between our bellies as I held her close. I could feel her juices and my spit all over my cock and balls as we rubbed together, but when we broke the kiss she still said: "Stop, please. I've never-"

Scowling, I pushed again, purposefully this time. Mara froze, and her stiff thighs relaxed. I reached down with one hand, grasping my cock about the head, and then felt around for her entrance. It was slick, wet, but the head of my cock resisting sliding into it - she was just too tight. I paused for a moment, situated myself, and then rammed forward as hard as I could, my penis feeling as if it was going to bend in half, until something relaxed and I was about halfway in. Mara's eyes seemed to focus again as she screamed. Shit, I thought; was she a virgin? For a moment, I froze. What was wrong with me? I was practically raping this girl - she'd said no several times already, and yet here I had her pants around her ankles, her underwear shoved to one side, practically balls deep in her.

And then she moved her hips. Her thighs tightened around me, legs crossed at my back as she kicked her pants off one ankle and away; she jerked up at me, shifting my cock deeper into her core. All my reservations were gone: I knew we both wanted it, now. I kissed her, brought one hand down to cup one cheek of her ass so that I could thrust harder, and let her have it. Both of us sweated and lurched furiously, and it wasn't long until she stiffened again. I couldn't hold off anymore, so I jammed myself as deep as I could inside her and let loose, spurting three or four times into her wet, hot vagina. It was the first time I had ever cum inside a warm, living girl, and not a condom, and the forbidden thought of that made it even better. For several moments we just lay there, breathing heavily, and then slowly I rolled off of her to one side. I became aware of a strong smell: the familiar smell of my own semen, mixed with the scent of Mara's body. I shuffled around to my hands and knees so that I could get a better look between her still splayed legs, and stared down at her red, stretched cunt, fascinated; it was still gaping a bit from where my cock had been, the pink hole quivering with her panting, and as I watched, milk white semen began to run out of her, curving down over her buttocks and pooling on the grass. Some of it had gotten on her black panties, and looked likely to stain.

For a moment, we both lay there, stunned, and then Mara lurched to her feet, desperately pulling at her pants as she tried to get them over her shoes. She had to pause to re-arrange her crooked panties, and when she took her fingers away from her crotch, she was flinging my cum off them like someone who had just gotten their hand in something disgusting. She looked almost comical, brushing back her blonde hair as she tried to fix herself - but there was also panic in her eyes as she muttered, "I can't believe we just did that..." I reached out for her, but she dodged aside and scampered up the hill, avoiding my eyes.

****

I stumbled through the rest of that day in a fog. Mara was not at dinner, which was probably just as well; I'm sure that Emmelina would have noticed something wrong if we'd both been at the same table. Instead, I ate with Emma and Rick, introducing them to each other. As it was, I only half heard Emma chatting on about her class, and what we had to look forward to tomorrow. After dinner was finished, I fled back to my dorm, grunted monosyllabic-ally in response to Rick's attempt to make conversation, and eventually slept.

Tantalus17
Tantalus17
116 Followers
12