PSI Plague: First Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, you go get dressed while I finish up my makeup."

As she passed, her hand gathered a corner of the dress and wrapped it around my manhood as she went passed. I swear, I went to my knees. That touch was so intense I thought my head was going to explode.

"Two can play that game," she said laughing as she headed to the bathroom.

I took my time getting up from the floor. Wow. That little touch almost took the top of my head off. She was not kidding, that stuff hit the pleasure nerves like an eighteen wheeler at two hundred miles an hour.

I looked over and she had my outfit laid out on the bed. The pants were a lighter shade of blue and a matching shirt. Light blue boxers and blue socks. A pair of black leather shoes completed the outfit. The lack of a dinner jacket indicted that the object of the evening was dancing not dining.

As I pulled up the boxers my eyes must have rolled back into my head. The outsides felt nice and silky, but the insides, oh my god, they felt like her dress. As I shuddered and opened my eyes, I saw her standing in the bathroom door smiling. "Don't take all night, dear," she said sweetly as she headed back in.

This was going to be a rough night. Trying not to rip her clothes off was going to be a serious issue.

The night was a blur. We went out to a nice restaurant. I think I had a steak. But all I can really remember, is wanting to pick Honey up and throw her on the table and eat her.

Dancing was torture. The skivvies moving caused such an enormous amount of pleasure every time I moved and I know it was the same for her. I am not sure how or why, but I managed to hold off on having an orgasm. Honey didn't have that problem. She said she lost track somewhere after twenty. She said the best was that really slow dance just before we left (or maybe that was the reason we left). She claimed that rubbing against me as we danced, she orgasmed five or six times.

All I know is that when we got back to the apartment, I was out of those clothes so fast and she didn't bother with the zipper she just pulled it over her head and she was already naked. I grabbed her to me and she kissed me with such hunger, then slid down and engulphed me with her mouth. That was all it took, I exploded in her mouth.

When I came to, she was kissing my face and running her hands over me.

"Hi Pretty Boy," she said smiling down at me. And then we got serious.

Thank god I had Saturday and Sunday off. We only got out of bed to shower, order pizza and make love on the floor that whole weekend.

Monday morning, we tried a mock assault on a cabin in the woods. I don't know if it was a setup or I just got careless. There were booby traps in the woods and I found and disarmed the first three with ease. The fourth one, if it had been real, would have killed me. It was padded log on wires. I hit a tripwire and it came swinging out of the trees. As it was, it re-injured my ribs and I had to be hauled out by Disco and helped to the infirmary.

Jericho met me at the infirmary to see how I was doing. We chatted and I explained what I had done wrong and he agreed. Just then the doc released me and we both left. As he turned to head back to the pod, Jericho got a big grin on his face and said, "You know, you had me worried for a while there. You were just too damn good at everything. I'm sorry you got your ribs banged up again, but I am really glad to see that you really are human after all."

I wish Honey had been half as glad to see my ribs bandaged up again.

The rest of the month passed by in a blur. Training, strategy, trust exercises, going dancing with Honey, attacking the cabin from every possible direction (we got to the cabin most of the time now) and other stuff just made the month fly by.

And then we got the news I was waiting for and dreading. We had a mission.

12