PsiCATs Ch. 02: Olivia

Story Info
Hunter continues recruiting for his team.
3k words
4.56
12k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,124 Followers

*Note- This story is part of a series.

1. PsiCATs: Cale

2. PsiCATs: Olivia

3. PsiCATs: Tessa

4. PsiCATs: Wren

5. PsiCATs: Hunter

PsiCATs: Olivia

By: Chrystal Wynd

*****

"Seriously, Major?" I said, looking at the sign on the door. "A personal investigator? You really expect to find a member of your crack psi squad in a P.I.'s office?"

"Cale," said Hunter, gravelly voice rumbling, "there's more to covert action than field work. We're going to need good intel, and I want our own personnel for that. Or would you rather depend on government agencies outside our control?"

His one good eye looked at me questioningly. I looked away, grumbling. He was right. Darn eye-patched boss.

"Wait a minute," I said. "Olivia Trent? Where have I heard that name before?"

"She was a police officer before she became a P.I.," said Hunter, pressing the doorbell. "She was involved in several prominent cases. Too many, actually. She got railroaded out of the force by superiors who didn't like what she could do. So she went civilian, and she still pisses people off. I met her when she was a young cop. Don't underestimate her."

The door buzzed, and we walked in. I identified Olivia easily, as she was the only woman in the room. Brunette, early thirties, solid build. Standing between me and her, however, was a huge slab of meat.

"Stay right there, folks," said the slab of meat. "I have to ask you to keep your hands where I can see them. I will need to frisk you before we go any further."

"Lay one finger on me," I said, "and you'll be carrying your spleen home in your pocket."

There was silence for two heartbeats. Then the woman seated behind the desk laughed. "I don't know who would actually win a fight between Louis and your associate, Major," said Olivia, "but your associate truly believes her own words."

"Well," said Hunter, "she backs it up."

"I'm sure she does," said Olivia. "Let 'em pass, Louis. The Major's vouched for." She leaned back in her chair. "Besides, I'd know if they were here for trouble."

"You sound pretty sure of yourself," I said.

"I'm as good at what I do as you are at what you do, Cale," she said. "Or should I call you Beatrice?"

I narrowed my eyes. "And how do you know my name?" I said. Then I saw it.

She was wired hot.

I looked at Hunter. "She's a fucking mind spook, isn't she?"

Olivia laughed. "The secret to how I found out your secrets is just outside that door, sweet cheeks."

"We were just out there," I said. "There's nothing..."

"...except the sign that says, 'Private Investigator,'" said Olivia. "You know, someone who digs up secrets for a living."

Hunter and Louis stifled their snickering. The third man in the room- Olivia's other bodyguard, a thinly-muscular type with a black beret pulled low over his eyes- remained silent. Special forces, probably.

"So why so much muscle?" said Hunter.

"Louis works for me," said Olivia, nodding toward the huge guy standing next to me. "Someone owed me a favor. Seemed like a good idea, since there's a few people unhappy with me right now. I've even heard Marcus himself has been contracted to hit me." She nodded her head at the quiet one. "Tony there was sent over by Chrystal Heights' finest just before you got here. They want to make sure nothing happens to me before my testimony at a few trials of some importance. Nothing I can talk about, you understand."

"Marcus?" I said.

"Professional problem-solver, of sorts," said Hunter. "You might call him an industrial hitman. One of the best." He looked back to Olivia. "If Marcus is involved, you really should lay low," he said. "Marcus is no one to fool with."

"Not my style," said Olivia. "Besides, Louis and Tony can handle him if he shows up."

I looked back at Olivia. "All right, so you're not a mind spook," I said. "You're still wired hot. What do you do?"

Olivia looked at Hunter. "What's she talking about, Major?"

"Cale can sense ability in others," he said, "though not type or form."

"I see," she said.

"Yes," he said. "Cale's as good at what she does as you are at what you do."

Olivia laughed. "Fair enough," she said. She turned back to me. "I can sense if a person is being truthful or not. If you lie to me, I'll know it. When you walked in and told Louis you'd hurt him if he touched you, you meant it...it wasn't a bluff."

"That's it?" I said. "That's what you do?"

"She's a human lie detector," said Hunter, "a pretty valuable ability for someone gathering intel, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes," I said, grudgingly.

"Also," continued the Major, "she's a dually."

"A what?"

"A dually," he said. "Slang for a dualist...someone with two or more unrelated abilities. You have two known abilities, Cale...your mental shock and your ability to detect ability in others. Also, you have abnormally high mental resistance. That makes you a dualist. Olivia can detect truth or lie, and she's also a precog. That makes her a dually also."

"A precog?" I said.

"It's not exact," said Olivia.

"You mean it's useless," I said.

"It has its moments," said Olivia. "For instance, I can tell you that you'll be eating pussy sometime today. I can't tell you with who or where, however."

"I'm a lesbian," I said, "and I'm sure you already know that, Miss Private Investigator. That hardly qualifies as predicting the future."

Olivia shrugged. "I'm not guessing," she said, "I'm telling you. I'm not accurate a hundred percent of the time, but I'm not far below a hundred, either."

"My average is better," I said. "I kick a hundred percent of the asses that piss me off."

"Really?" said Olivia. "I heard your average was actually just below a hundred percent." She shifted her eyes to Hunter.

I felt my face flush. I was going to kill the bitch.

"Ladies," said Hunter, "can't we all just get along?"

"Sure, Major," said Olivia. "Why don't you tell me why you're here?"

"Two reasons," said the Major. "First...have you heard anything about someone named Charlie?"

Olivia's face darkened.

"I can't tell you anything," she said, "because I don't know who he is. I can tell you, however, that I have had several bad dreams that I never remember, but they always end with the same message."

"What message is that?"

"Charlie is coming," said Olivia.

"That's it?" said the Major.

"That's it," said Olivia. "I don't know anything beyond that. These are the strongest precog dreams I've ever had, though. They're actually...well, scary."

"All right," said the Major. "We'll drop it for now. My second reason for coming here involves you."

"I'm listening."

"We're hearing portents of the coming of this Charlie," said Hunter, "and there's other growing threats to Chrystal Heights as well. You know Bobby Beau escaped several weeks ago?"

"Yeah," said Olivia. "I heard you stopped him, though."

"I did," said Hunter. "It was touch and go, however."

"I'm not surprised," said Olivia. "Bobby is crazy. What does that have to do with me?"

"I'm putting together a team to fight these threats as they appear," said Hunter. "Cale is part of the field team. I want you on my squad."

"Hmmm," said Olivia. "That...is an interesting offer."

Louis spoke for the first time since we had entered. "Pardon my interruptin'," he said, "but camera three just went out."

Hunter eye narrowed. "Camera three?"

"Yeah," said Louis. "The back parking lot."

"I parked back there," said Olivia.

"So did we," said Hunter.

Tony started for the back door.

"Hold on," said Hunter. He looked at Louis. "Whoever took out the camera doesn't want us to know what he's doing back there. How about we go spoil his fun?"

Louis smiled. "I like the way you think, Mr. Hunter," he said. "Why don't we do that very thing?"

"You go out the back door," said Hunter, "and I'm going around from the front." He turned to me. "Cale, you stay here with Olivia. Do not let her out of your sight. Understand?"

"Yes," I said, not happy about playing babysitter.

Louis nodded. "Tony, stay with 'em, okay?" he said.

Tony gave a curt nod, obviously not happy either, but apparently willing to concede to Louis' greater familiarity with the property layout.

They wasted no time after that. Hunter went out the front door, and Louis went down the hall toward a back door, moving surprisingly quickly for such a big guy.

That left me, Olivia and Tony. "All right," I said, moving next to Olivia, "so we can't go outside to play. We can be ready inside in case anything starts." I looked at Tony. "You want the front door or the hall?"

Tony didn't answer, so I spoke a little louder. "Hey!" I said. "You want the front door or the hallway?"

Tony looked at me, but still didn't say anything. That's when I realized something.

Tony was wired hot.

"Sonuvabitch!" I said, stepping forward and pushing Olivia behind me. I dropped into combat stance.

Tony's hands came up from a pack on his belt. Each hand was holding what appeared to be a dart. Tony's hands- along with the darts- glowed blue.

"Clever move, cookie, getting Hunter and Louis out of the way," I said. "You still have to get past me, though, and that's just not happening."

I shuffled closer. He was ten feet away. He shifted, then suddenly hurled a dart at me. I ducked and the dart sailed past.

I leaped forward then and engaged. I had expected to take him down quickly, but he blocked my attempted knuckle punch to his sternum. Surprisingly, he then held his ground as we traded lightning-fast blows back-and-forth.

"You know," he said, speaking for the first time "you're actually not bad."

"You ain't so bad yourself," I said. My electric pop was almost fully charged. I just needed a few more seconds. "You have to work on that dart throw, though."

"Not really," he said. "You weren't the target."

The significance of his words hit me. I turned my head and saw Olivia pulling the dart from her shoulder, blinking in confusion.

I cursed and spun back to Tony, but a sudden sharp pain in my leg told me I was too late. Tony had driven the second dart into my left thigh.

My breath hissed through my teeth. It hurt, but he had committed to the piercing attack, leaving him vulnerable to counter-attack. I tried to grab his wrist to deliver my flash shock, but he snatched back his hand. Not wanting to lose what little advantage I had, I stepped up and side-kicked him in the abdomen.

He rode the blow, but still stumbled back a few steps. I pressed my attack, not doing any real damage, but forcing him backward until the wall was directly behind him. It was time.

Except...something was wrong. I could feel my electric charge dissipating, and my hands and feet weren't working quite right.

This wasn't good. My coordination was gone, and suddenly we both knew has this was going to end. I continued fighting, but it wasn't a contest anymore. He wasn't even trying to hit me at this point.

"I'm gonna...gonna beat you up," I said, slapping at his forearm. "I'm gonna kick your butt."

"I know," he said. "I can tell." Then he stepped up and pushed my shoulders.

I stumbled backward and fell on my ass. "Oh!" I said, blinking. "That does it! I'm telling Hunter on you!"

He gave me a two-fingered eyebrow salute. "Good luck, Cale," he said. "When Hunter comes back, tell him Marcus said hello."

I blinked, trying to focus on his words. "Marcus?" I said, but he had already disappeared out the front door.

"Oh, bubblegum," I said. "Stupid darty guy."

Okay, something was really wrong. Everything looked different. I suddenly realized how ugly the walls looked. They really needed a coat of paint and the office definitely needed a splash of color. I wrinkled my nose.

"It smells in here," I said, nodding as if I were the last word on the subject.

I heard a giggle behind me, and I turned. I blinked in amazement.

"Olivia?" I said.

It was Olivia, but she had totally changed! She had a huge rack now, along with a totally lush bod.

"Darn it!" I said. "That darty guy got you." I stamped my foot. "Hunter is going to be so pissed!"

Olivia pointed at my chest. "Lookit," she said. "Lookit your boobs."

"Huh?" I said. Then I gasped, my fingers clapping over my mouth.

My boobs were swelling.

My flat chest was growing. This was not good. Whatever darty guy had done to Olivia, it was happening to me too.

"It's not so bad, cutie," said Olivia. "I mean, actually, you look better, you know? I think?"

She reached forward and brushed my nipples, and I jumped. Omigod, I was so sensitive there!

"You gotta stop, baby," I said. "I gotta, you know, stay smart, 'cuz I gotta tell Hunter what happened, you know?"

I tried to tell Olivia that it was everything I could do right then to hold on to my brains, but it was getting hard to remember everything. I let Olivia play with my boobs to keep her occupied while I tried keeping my head straight, but what Olivia was doing was more distracting than anything I could think of. I could actually feel my attention span shrinking.

"Stop that!" I said, giggling. "I can't think of stuff when you do that!"

"Ohhhhhh," she said. "Okay, I'll tell you what. I'll stop if you, like, lick my pussy."

"What?!" I said.

Olivia nodded. "Yep," she said. "If you lick me, I'll stop playing with your boobs."

I thought about it really hard. I had to stop her from playing with my boobs, so I could concentrate. The only way to make her stop was to lick her. I nodded to myself. It was important for her to stop, so I had to do it.

My logic stuff was still working. This was good.

"Okay," I said, "Pull down your jeans, and I'll lick you."

I was so clever. Hunter was going to be impressed!

Olivia lay back on the floor. She slid her jeans and panties to her ankles, then spread her knees.

I dropped between her knees. I leaned forward, but ending up falling face-first into her va-jay-jay, 'cuz my boobs had gotten really big and they threw me off.

"Oh!" she said. "Be careful! That hurt!"

"I'm trying!" I said. "Can't you see I'm busy having big boobs over here?"

"Oh!" she said. "Sorry!"

"No problem, cutie," I said. "Boy, you sure have a pretty pussy."

Olivia giggled. "Thanks!"

I wriggled into position, which wasn't easy, 'cuz my hips were wider, even though my waist was a little smaller. I started licking her pussy then. I totally worked her clit and stuff. It was working too, 'cuz she wasn't playing with my boobs at all.

Then I realized my lips were swelled and completely sensitive. I knew it 'cuz I was wriggling like a slut. If she didn't do it soon, it was going to be awfully embarrassing when I came like a slut from licking the girl.

"Omigod!" she said. "I'm, like, really really close!

"Mmmmppphhh!" I said, looking up at her over her belly and through the valley of her big boobs. "Mmmpphh mmpphh mmpphh!"

She began squealing then, and moments later I joined her as her orgasm triggered mine.

I licked her through her orgasm- and mine- and then paused to catch my breath. Then I realized someone was standing next to us. I looked up.

"Oh, hiya, Hunter!" I said, giggling. "How's everything? Didja catch the bad guy?"

*****

"Here," said Hunter, pushing his untouched black coffee in front of me. I had just knocked yet another cup off the table. With my fucking tits.

I mumbled something incoherent. I didn't feel like talking.

"Hey," said Hunter, his gravelly voice rumbling. "You got off lucky. Your psi has already healed your bimboed psyche. Yeah, you're stuck with that body for a couple days..."

He paused, trying not snicker, then continued.

"...but it'll pass," he said. "And I'll say it again...you got lucky. Olivia wasn't as fortunate."

Shit. "You mean...?"

"Yeah," said Hunter. "It's permanent. Marcus knocked her out of the picture. Just like he was paid to do. We might be able to use her for odd jobs, but not the way that I wanted."

"So what are we going to do about Marcus?"

"Nothing."

"Huh?"

"Not our business," said Hunter. "We can't run around righting every wrong."

"But he took out a possible teammate!" I said.

"No, he did a job he was paid to do," said Hunter. "He was smart with it, too. He paid those guys to just sit in a car down the street and do nothing. By the time we figured out it was a diversion, it was too late." He shook his head. "Still, us being there at the time was just bad luck. Olivia...well, she was mixed up in a lot of things, and she knew what chances she was taking at the time. Sometimes you win...other times, not so much."

I felt bad for Olivia. She was a lush, bubble-headed bimbo now. Still, I supposed it could have been worse.

"You're sure this ridiculous body of mine will be back to normal in a couple days, right?" I said.

"Yes," he said. "Your brain fixed itself, didn't it?"

"Yes," I said.

"Of course, we can give your body a workout if you want," he said.

"Very funny."

"Hey, you offered."

I blushed. "I didn't mean to! I was a gorram bimbo!"

"Yeah," he said. "Adorable with it, though."

I blinked so hard, my ridiculous boobs jiggled. "Wait a minute...did you just make a joke?"

"Yeah," he said. "I do that sometimes. Why?"

"Will wonders never fucking cease!"

"You know," said Hunter, "I may just hire Marcus to put you back in that condition. You're only slightly less irritating when you're not bimbified."

Next: PsiCATs: Tessa

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,124 Followers