PsiCATs Ch. 04: Wren

Story Info
Hunter continues recruiting for his team.
4.6k words
4.66
7.5k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,124 Followers

*Note- This story is part of a series.

1. PsiCATs: Cale
2. PsiCATs: Olivia
3. PsiCATs: Tessa
4. PsiCATs: Wren
5. PsiCATs: Hunter

PsiCATs: Wren
By: Chrystal Wynd

"Wren, the 5 o'clock is here."

The young, dark-haired woman nodded, her Asian features serious. "Thank you, Anna," she said. "Send in Jenny, please."

Jenny walked in moments later. "Yes, Wren?" said the blonde girl, her voice barely a whisper.

"Mister J is here, Jenny," said Wren, "and Opal has the flu. I need you to take care of Mister J today."

"Oh!" said Jenny. "But, Wren, he likes it rough! You know I'm no good at that!"

"You'll do fine, Jenny," said Wren. She caught Jenny's eyes and held her gaze. Then Wren's eyes narrowed in concentration. "You're going to make me proud, aren't you?"

Jenny's eyes widened for a moment. Then her shoulders squared and her facial expression shifted.

"Of course I will, Wren," she said.

"Hello?" said a man's voice. "Anna said I should come in here."

"Indeed, Mister J," said Wren, taking the man's arm and walking him into the den. "I'm sure you heard about poor Opal coming down with the flu, but Jenny here jumped at the chance to step in."

"Jenny?" said the man, sounding doubtful.

"The name is Jennifer," said the girl, "and it's Miss."

"Oh!" said the man. "Well, I'm pleased to-"

"Did I ask you?"

"Well...no..."

"Correct," said Jenny. She turned to Wren. "I'm going to take this little boy to the suite. He needs to learn some manners."

"Oh, indubitably," said Wren. She looked at the man. "Mister J...I'm sure you'll be pleased with Miss Jennifer. And do try to learn some manners. Miss Jennifer can be a fright when she's upset."

Mister J appeared to barely hear Wren as he scurried down the hall behind Jenny.

Wren watched them walk away. Then she sat down and rubbed her temples.

"You all right, boss?"

Wren glanced up, then nodded at Anna. "Yes, I'm fine," she said. "With Opal down and Betsy visiting her mother, I've had to push Jenny three times today, and it's given me a headache. Unfortunately, she's a moron, and that makes it harder."

"Awww, be nice, boss," said Anna. "She's a sweetie."

"I agree she's adorable with it," said Wren, "and she's also the only natural blonde I've got at the moment. That doesn't make her any brighter, however."

"Are you sure you're not pushing things too hard, boss?" asked Anna. "You've been doing this a lot lately."

"We've only been in business for a couple months," said Wren. "I can slow down once we have an established customer base."

A voice sounded from the doorway. "You should listen to Anna," said the voice. "You have too many customers."

Wren glanced up. "Hello, Pixie. Hello, Jasmin," she said. "What brings you to our fine establishment?"

Pixie smiled, although her heavily rouged cheeks barely moved. "Fine establishment? Don't make me laugh. I've been in higher-class trailer parks."

"Sticks and stones, sweetie," said Wren. "Our customers don't seem to mind."

"Yeah, well, that's why we're here," said Pixie. "You're cutting into our profits. You need to close up."

"Here we go again," said Wren. "With all that money you're making from guys doing your backdoor, I'm surprised your profits are suffering, Pixie. You're only losing customers to me because we offer better services." She looked Pixie and Jasmin up and down. "Better everything, actually."

Pixie's face darkened. "Don't be funny. You know damn well I don't take it up the ass. And you're making a bad mistake, Wren. You haven't been in this business long enough to understand how things work around here."

Wren rolled her eyes. "You're...what, twenty-six, Pixie? You're one year older than me. That hardly qualifies you as wiser."

The girl with Pixie drew out an object. She pushed a button and a blade popped out with an ominous *click*. "C'mon, Pixie!" said the younger girl. "Let me cut her a good one."

Wren shook her head. "You're kidding, right? Look, kid-"

"I'm not a kid," said Jasmin. "I'm nineteen years old."

"Whatever," said Wren. "Pixie, call off your yappy little dog before things get ugly."

"Not this time, Wren," said Pixie. "You need to learn a lesson, and we're going to teach it to you today."

Wren sighed. "I wish you wouldn't do this, Pixie," she said. "It can't end well for you."

Wren leaped backward as Jasmin suddenly stepped forward and slashed an arc at the dark-haired girl. Wren back-peddled then as Jasmin moved toward her.

"Take care of her, Jasmin" said Pixie. "I've got Anna."

Anna ran around the table. Pixie started to give chase, then stopped when she heard a thump. When Pixie turned, she realized Jasmin was on the ground, apparently dazed.

"What the hell...?" said Pixie.

"I warned you that was stupid," said Wren. "Now we have to get ugly."

"Don't do anything stupid, Wren," said Pixie, splitting her attention between Wren and Anna. "I tried to tell you you were making things hard on yourself."

"I wasn't the one who needed the warning," said Wren. Then her eyes narrowed in concentration.

"What are you...you..." Pixie's voice faded as her eyes glazed over.

Wren looked at the dazed Pixie, then at the equally dazed Jasmin.

"All right, Anna," said Wren. "Go get some supplies...you know what kind I need. Also, call Trace and tell her to get here fast with enough supplies for two tattoos."

"Gotcha, boss. I hope you know what you're doing, though."

Wren smiled. "Don't you trust me?"

"Well..."

"Go!"

*****

Mister J was long gone and Jennifer finished with her shower by the time Pixie and Jasmin were escorted to the front door.

"Mmmmpphh!" said Pixie.

"I'm sorry, Pixie," said Wren, "I can't understand you through that ball gag."

"Mmmmpphh! Mmmmpphh!"

"I still can't understand you," said Wren, "but I'm going to go out on a limb here and assess that you disagree with my efforts to help you better market yourselves."

"Mmmmppphhh! Mmmmppphhh!" said Pixie.

"Oh, come on, now," said Wren. "Just look at Jasmin. How can you not agree that she's simply adorable now?"

Jasmin had been stripped of all clothing and was wearing only a snug diaper that showed off her rounded bottom. Her bare left shoulder-blade sported a fresh tattoo that read "Baby slut." Her brown hair was shaved and replaced with a spectacularly blonde wig that had two pigtails jutting off the top of her head and dangling just past her waist. Her eyes were wide and innocent and her bright red lips were wrapped around her thumb in apparent bliss.

Wren patted Jasmin on her glittered cheek. "How's little Jas-Jas?"

Jasmin giggled. "Agabaga baba!" she said, then slid her thumb back into her mouth.

"I know, cutie," said Wren, "and now you have the cutest little oral fixation, too! It'll help you in your line of work, no doubt." Wren turned back to Pixie. "See? Adorable!"

"Mmmmpphh! Mmmmppphhh!!" said Pixie.

"Oh, I get it!" said Wren. "You're not mad about what happened to Jas-Jas. You're mad because of what we did to *you*."

"Mmmmmpppphhhh!"

Pixie was naked except for a padlocked collar and a pair of high heels. The heels were five-inches and, despite her feet arching to the maximum, she was barely able to walk. The collar adorning her throat looked like leather, but it was actually steel with leather wrapped around it. Studded letters on the collar spelled out "ass whore."

Anna looked Pixie and Jasmin up and down. "Wow," she said. "They look great. What did you use to get Pixie's hands stuck to her ass like that?"

"The same stuff I used to stick the blonde pigtails wig to Jasmin's head. It's also holding Pixie's feet inside those ridiculous heels. It's some kind of special construction epoxy. It's one of the strongest adhesives you'll ever find, but it's temporary. It only lasts for a couple days...maybe a week. Great for quick repairs...or smart-ass sluts."

"Mmmmpphh! Mmmmpphhh!" said Pixie.

Wren slapped her forehead. "Oh, I see what you're complaining about!" she said. "It's the piercings, isn't it? Or is it the tattoo?"

Pixie's previously bare nipples were now adorned with dangling three-inch hoops and her vagina sported four small padlocks locking her vagina lips together from top to nearly bottom, a small area left open to allow urine out. Large letters across Pixie's rounded ass stated, "Anal Slut."

"Mmmmppphhh!" said Pixie, trying to kick Wren. Because her hands were stuck to her ass, however, she stumbled and fell forward.

"Careful, Pixie," said Wren, catching her just before she fell all the way. "You'll hurt Jas-Jas. Her leash is attached to your collar, after all."

"That was a good idea," said Anna. "It'll keep Jasmin from wandering off."

"Yes," said Wren, "and it should be fun watching naked Pixie walk the diapered and topless Jasmin home."

"Oh, yes," said Anna.

Wren stepped up to Pixie and stared at her, eyes inches away. "Now, listen to me carefully, Pixie, and make sure you spread the word about what I did to you and Jasmin," said Wren. "You see, I was nice to you two because I needed you to keep your brains together enough to tell everyone to stay the hell away from me. Jasmin will be able to talk again in a few days and her hair will grow back in a few months. By then, the only thing you guys will have to remind you of today will be a couple of embarrassing tattoos. Next time, I won't be nearly so nice. Do we understand each other?"

Pixie gave a sullen nod. Anna opened the door and Pixie walked out, followed by the leashed and diapered Jasmin.

Anna shut the door, looking worried. "Do you think it worked?"

Wren sighed. "I doubt it," she said. "I'll probably have to make one or two more examples. And they won't be so nice next time, either."

*****

A week later, a stranger with an eye patch walked in.

Wren looked the stranger up and down. She couldn't get a read on him, and that made her uneasy.

"Good evening," said Wren. "Tell me, are you here for business or pleasure?"

"In this establishment," said the stranger, his voice gravelly, "a man can come for both."

"True," said Wren. "Which one are you?"

"Business," said the stranger.

"I figured as much," said Wren. "I saw Jasmin the other day. She was still stuck in the wig. Heh. Has Pixie gotten the padlocks off yet?"

"I beg your pardon?" said the man.

"Never mind," said Wren. "I can't believe they don't get it yet. They sent over a guy yesterday to 'teach me a lesson.' I sent him back in a mini-skirt with the mindset of a nineteen-year old bimbo and an obsession for wearing panties and painting his toenails. Today, they send you. Are you good? Because you've been hired by morons."

"I think you're making a mistake."

"No," said Wren. "You are, if you think you're just walking in here and telling me what to do. I can't read you, so obviously they hired a guy with talent this time. I hoped they paid you in advance, because it's going to cost you."

"Wren, you're laboring under a misconception," said the stranger.

"No, I think *you* are," said Wren. "You already know my name, so you were obviously sent. It's time to get more serious. Let's see...okay, I got it. You're pretty tough-looking...all serious. You'll make a great butt boy. In fact, maybe I'll keep you. You can service my male customers who harbor resentment from being bullied in high school."

"You're making a mistake. I'm not who-"

"Shut up," said Wren, and she pushed herself into the stranger's mind.

Wren knew the stranger had talent, so she had pushed hard. The man's eye blinked and he took a step back.

"Wow," he murmured. "I knew your abilities were off the Typicals scale, but you pack a surprising punch anyway."

Wren blinked. He shouldn't have been conscious, let alone able to form a coherent sentence.

"Not bad," she said. "Now try this." She thrust a blazing psi-bolt at him.

The man maintained a casual expression, but Wren sensed the intense concentration. She felt her psi-bolt strike, but knew instantly that it had had no effect. She had struck a high-level shield.

"Well, well," said the man. "No formal training...and yet, you struck with a high-intensity blast that required at least some basic knowledge. You intrigue me, Wren."

"I hope so," said Wren. "I do try to maintain an air of mystery. I also try to cover every contingency, however, including the scenario where maybe someone turns out to be tougher than I expected."

"I assume you mean Anna standing behind me with the taser?" said the stranger.

"You know her name, too?" said Wren. "They prepared you well."

"Yes, I know her name," said the stranger, his one grey eye unreadable. "I also know that Jenny is standing just outside the door to my right with several pairs of handcuffs and that Opal is with her, holding a bag full of toys. You had some interesting plans for me, I see."

"Have, Sparky. Not had."

"Confidence is good, Wren," said the stranger. "Over-confidence? Well, not so much."

There was a sudden rustling from just outside the door. Then a series of squeals, followed by a clinking sound.

Wren looked toward the doorway. "Opal?" she said. "Jenny? What the hell are you guys doing?"

"Mmmmppphhh!" came the reply.

Wren looked at the stranger, who looked back impassively. "All right, guys," she said. "Come out here."

A moment later, Opal and Jenny appeared in the doorway. They shuffled in sideways, facing each other. They were naked, and each had a butt plug inserted firmly in their tight rear entrances. Their wrists were handcuffed behind them. They both wore leather collars, but the two collars were connected by a short chain. Incredibly, Opal and Jenny were kissing.

Wren blinked. "What...What are you guys doing?"

"Mmmmppphhh! Mmmmppphhh!" said Opal.

"They can't answer you," said the stranger. "They can't stop kissing, you see."

"You did this to them?" asked Wren. "How did you get them to handcuff themselves like that? You couldn't even see them."

The stranger shrugged. "I'm a man of some ability," he said. "Much like yourself."

Opal and Jenny continued to make out, unable to free themselves or even separate their lips. Their eyes were wide, but they continued to lick, nibble and kiss each other with heated intensity.

"Okay," said Wren. "I'm impressed, but whatever. Anna, what are you waiting for?"

"I've been trying to pull the trigger!" said Anna. "But I can't!"

"It's true," said the stranger. "She has been trying. She's actually pretty strong-willed. I can see why she's your second-in-command."

"I'll...get...him...in...a...minute..." said Anna, scowling as the stranger smiled. Her intense concentration obvious. "You...won't...be...laughing...then...jerk."

"You know, I believe you'd be able to do it eventually," said the stranger, "but I have to talk business with your boss, and I don't need a taser pointed at my back while I do so, so..." The stranger's eyebrow twitched once, and the grey eye watched impassively.

The hand aiming the taser remained rock-steady. Anna's other hand, however, slid smoothly into the waistband of her mini-skirt.

"You think that's going to stop me?" said Anna, her hips beginning to wriggle. "I'm going to...to...to...Omigod..."

"Yes?" said the stranger.

"Omigod...I...ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh..." said Anna. "Wren...I...I have to..."

"Actually," said the stranger, "you can't climax at the moment. You'll need to be fully naked and using both hands."

"No!" said Anna. "You won't get away that easy!"

"That's fine," said the stranger. "I can wait."

There was a strange silence in the room for several seconds. A slightly tense Wren was facing the seemingly relaxed stranger, who was watching Anna just behind him with polite interest. To Wren's left at the other doorway, Opal and Jenny were continuing to kiss, the soft smack of their lips magnified in the room's silence.

The taser hitting the floor broke the quiet. Anna began stripping desperately. "I'm sorry, Wren!" she said. "I have to!" She was bare within seconds. She dropped to her knees as both hands worked her clit furiously.

"Now," said the stranger, turning back towards Wren, "shall we get down to business?"

"Yes," said Wren, "let's."

Wren's eyes narrowed in concentration. The stranger's visible eye twitched for a moment, then narrowed as well.

Wren felt like she was pushing against a brick wall. There was no give. She probed for a weak spot, but there was nothing. The man seemed unassailable.

Finally, she mentally took a deep breath. She was going to try a move that had a momentary risk, but would likely work.

She gave the eye-patched stranger a smile, then hit him with everything she had.

It was a good idea and should have punched a hole in his mental defenses big enough to drive a truck through. But instead of a solid blow, it felt deflected somehow.

Desperately, she tried to pull back her resources for a mental shield, but a sudden wave of bovine calmness rolled over her. Wren felt her facial muscles relax and lips part as she stared at the stranger. Her hands dropped to her side.

"There," said the stranger. "Much better. You have a definite hostility problem, Wren. Why don't you join your friends here and strip as well?"

Wren blinked twice, her Asian features blank. Then her hands lifted and she began removing her clothes.

"Very good, Wren," said the stranger. "You have a nice, tight body."

Wren was completely relaxed. Nothing could pierce the bubble of calm surrounding her. She blinked slowly. She felt the stranger's hands on her, turning her naked body around and bending her over slowly, speaking soothingly, and she felt at peace.

"You're a tough nut to crack, Wren," said the stranger. "I just wanted to talk, but you jumped to conclusions. I can see there's only one way to get your attention, so let's do it."

Wren was bent over a table, so she pressed her cheek to the top and raised her hips. Two heartbeats later, she felt a thickness sliding inside her.

"Don't worry," said the stranger in his gravelly voice. "I won't be long. I just want to lube up the little guy."

Wren wondered vaguely what he meant. It seemed she should know, but she couldn't really focus on anything for some reason. Then she realized the stranger had pulled his cock out of her pussy.

"There we go," said the stranger. "Now, this will get your attention. Eventually, anyway."

Wren couldn't follow his meaning. Then, vaguely, she noticed a pressure against her tight rear entry. In fact, it seemed to be more than a pressure. The stranger had apparently slid his entire cock inside her relaxed sphincter and was now stroking his thickness back and forth inside her ass.

A small voice inside her head was screaming defiance. Wren's mouth parted slightly as she tried to work out in her head exactly what was happening.

And then, suddenly, she had full control of her mental faculties. She still couldn't move her body, but she had full cognizance of what was happening.

"Hey!" said Wren. "Get that thing out of my ass!"

"I will," said the stranger in his gravelly voice, "in a minute."

Wren, unable to physically move, tried to pierce his mental shields, but she was unable to make even the smallest crack. Then her hips began to wriggle and her eyes widened.

"What...What the hell are you doing?" said Wren. "Why does it feel so..."

"Good?" said the stranger. "Because I've jacked up the sensitivity of that area."

"Stop that!" said Wren. "I am not going to orgasm from this!"

"Actually," said the stranger, "yes, you are. You're the director of this fine agency, and I'm sure you've never actually personally participated in any of the business transactions, so I'd say giving you a hot orgasm from a good anal reaming will put you in a slightly less arrogant frame of mind. Then maybe you'll actually listen to what I have to say."

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,124 Followers
12