Psych Credit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers

Then the discussion, the details: How? And Ags has her answer, Gail has to be shown where the pleasure centers are and how to draw them out and it's not good enough for Ags to be Gail's mirror, Ags, herself, must explore Gail's body, to probe it for its pleasures. But isn't that lesbianism? Scoff, I am not lesbian and nor (perhaps) are you.

"I dunno, Ags."

She had her clincher: "Do you want the marks?"

In fact, for a student, the hotel room is rather expensive, but Ags thinks, now that Gail is here it's well worth the price, and she's relieved that the blue movie isn't to be her only reward. And now that Gail is here, here in the room and resigned as she is, Ags lays out the ground rules. We don't have to be out of here until noon tomorrow, we're here to have fun, we're here to introduce you to the mysteries and the magic of orgasm and even though, as a student, you are here to learn, I will never do anything you don't want me to do, when you say stop, let's call that 'Alice', I will 'Alice' and when I ask you to do something to me and you don't want to, well you can just 'Alice' it. Any questions?

Those innocent eyes are wide now, and nervous, but Gail is an accomplished student and when she makes a commitment to learn she goes after it, goes after it with alacrity, but the nodding head shows little enthusiasm, certainly nothing like what radiates on Ag's face, and that's the last we hear of Alice.

Now we have a choice here, three of them in fact. We can follow events from three perspectives: from an eye on, say, the ceiling, or a corner of a pillow; through Gail's open and innocent eyes, or from Ag's point of view. But is it a choice at all? The naked, unthinking eye just records, and Gail's eyes, though thinking, may be looking at this enterprise only for the grades, so that leaves Ags, and that's where I want to be, in Ag's head, to cite a single place.

So, but for the shoes, they are sitting on the bed fully clothed and Ag's hand is caressing Gail's hair, gently, soothingly while all the time her senses search, futilely, for a reaction. Now her fingers move to stroke Gail's cheek and her words are as soft as her caress, "you are pretty, Gee," (for that's what she will now call Gail, Gee because, when she thought about this moment, as she did last night, most of the night, she thought that the name Gail was too sharp, too awakening while Gee had a more soothing effect) "do you think you are pretty?" (Get her talking.) I don't know, maybe a little. "But you are, Gee" and she uses a finger to softly trace her features, "you have lovely hair, a beautiful brow and beautiful eyebrows and your eyes," she kissed them softly, each, "they're so honest and innocent, and your nose is so elegant, so refined and your lips," she let her fingers linger on Gee's lips hoping Gee will kiss them, maybe suck on them as she would suck on Gee's, but no, so she kissed her on her lips softly, a peck really, then looks for a reaction, none, so she pecks her again, this time lingering, pecking with gentle sucks all around these sensual lovely brown lips, lips that are moving now, quivering, really, so Ags slips out the tip of her tongue to add moisture and she stabs it gently, oh so gently, into the corners of Gee's mouth, encouraging it to open, open just a little to say, yes, I like what you're doing to me, you can do more, and when her mouth did open, Ag's heart stopped and she leans Gee down on her back and lies with her, then she pulls Gee's legs so they're beside hers and she leans over Gee and continues to caress her lips with her own.

"Open your mouth a little more for me, Gee," and the student does as she is told and Ags traces Gee's lips with her tongue, now wet with anticipation and she gently searches inside, to the teeth and then to the tongue and then she brings her hand to Gee's fabulous breast, ignoring the slight flinch, and strokes it, as her tongue plays, and then the body beneath her fingers trembles and she realizes just how fragile it is, how vulnerable, how childlike and she pulls away. "I don't want to hurt you, Gee, or scare you." I know. But Ags isn't convinced and she pulls away further, retreating and she studies the figure lying so lifelessly on the bed, but for the faintly perceptible tremble, with the mouth still open, opened in obedience and she could go no further.

Ags is a sexual woman, a highly charged sexual woman, but she's no predator. "I am scaring you, Gee." The open mouth moved, 'a little,' so Ags lays on her back and stares at the ceiling, like the figure beside her, "If you want you can do to me what I was doing to you," and she lays still and waits. But she doesn't wait long for Gail is here to learn and she moves over and places her lips on Ag's and then her hand on Ag's big soft breast and Ags shows her how to respond by dragging her lips against Gee's and opening her mouth wide and using her tongue to encourage, to tease her, to invite Gee in while her own hand covers the one on her breast teaching it to caress and squeeze and explore and when she takes it down her belly the moan starts, "Oh, kiss me, kiss me," kiss these lips that have been so lonely, so ignored and Gee does and Ags takes her hand and cups it over her jean-covered sex and she bucks at Gee's hand, pushing up as she forced it down. And she screams.

Ags lies silently for a minute then looks at the woman beside her, and turns to lie on her side, staring at Gee, "I'm so sorry, Gail, this isn't supposed to be about me."

"Is it so easy for you? Even with your clothes on?"

Ags could see the fascination in Gail's eyes and she rests her head on Gee's chest and is glad of the arms that are squeezing her, squeezing her tightly but she breaks free and climbs on top of Gee, putting her legs between Gee's and holds her, forcing her pelvis down, down onto Gees.

And they lay like that, lifeless, the final embrace, resigned to an evening spent when Ag's heart leaps as she feels the timid fingers gently pulling at her sweater, pulling it upward so she makes it easy for them, she sits up and let Gee take off her sweater and when she feels the gentle push, she falls to the bed and watches the fingers open the belt, undo the button and zipper and drag her jeans and panties from her body.

Gee is kneeling over Ags, now studying her, so Ags pulls a pillow under her head and opens her legs and, feeling a bit like a Petrie Dish, watches the face so calm in concentration. Gee's fingers traces patterns (an equation?) on Ag's rounded belly, then plays her fingers into Ag's thin, wispy black bush, tugging gently at it (playfully?) before exploring the crevices of Ag's crotch. They are both there now, both sets of fingers, both sets exploring and then they part the sparse hair and Ags can feel her lips part and then the finger enters, tentatively, exploring the walls, softly, uncertainly, as if exploring a dangerous place and then another finger arrives and together they go deeper and deeper and they twist and it is then that Ags realizes that the moans that fill the room are hers and she reaches out and takes Gee's hand and she holds them still for a moment before removing Gail's fingers from her pussy.

She gives the troubled eyes a smile of thanks and Ags is about to get up when Gee lightly pushes her down and reaches behind Ags and undoes her bra, taking it off her shoulders, discarding it from the bed. The same fascinated eyes now study the soft white orbs with their long erect nipples standing on their dime-sized areolas. Gee picks one up and kissed it and then puts the nipple in her mouth and with her eyes shut she sucks on it, sucks on it with sucking and slurping sounds, then she lays her head on Ags and continues to nurse, as a child might nurse and Ags caresses her hair, hoping this girl, this confused, vulnerable child will find the nourishment to awaken a woman.

When Ags awakens, Gail is still asleep, now with her head on Ag's belly with the nipple now resting by her nose. Do you trust me, she asks quietly, wondering if the woman might be awake. Yes. Then with your permission here's what I would like to do, and she ticked off the items like a kind of To Do list, knowing it is the language Gail understands.

Gail nods.

Ags takes Gee's sweater off and delays only a few seconds on the bra, kissing it to feel the heat, to breath in the scent and then she has it off and Gee's pants and Gee lies there in her plain white cotton panties almost like a doll, a thin, white porcelain doll with heavenly tits that spilled over her ribs and little sprigs of hair peeking from her armpits and groin. Ags kisses the mouth which seemed almost stiff in resolve, licking the lips and sucking the long elegant nose, then she has the nipple in her mouth but she catches herself and quickly slows, becomes more gentle, more thoughtful and she reaches down and encourages Gee's legs to part, and they do, just a little, then a little more until they spread wide enough for Ags to cup Gee's sex and feel the intake of breath and then the subtle quiver of the pelvis, which becomes more insistent now so Ags leaves the breast, stripping the panties and places her well-trained fingers to their best advantage. The moans are tiny and guttural, from the back of the throat, very quiet at first, but they built with the thrusts at Ag's fingers, then Gee leans up, watching her own pussy rise to the occasion, fascinated that something in her could feel so good, then, succumbing to the pleasure, she wraps her arms around Ags while furiously throwing herself against Ag's fingers, then she buries her face into Ag's breasts and lets out such a wail that it makes Ags come.

Another might have been content, content with her partner's pleasure and her own, but not Ags, there is still pleasure left and it now runs down the inside of Gee's leg, so she turns and lies in the opposite direction. This time, she doesn't ask, she hasn't time, it's there, it's there for her and she takes it. The legs don't respond to the first push, nor the second, but Ags is not deterred, she pries them open and with her hands under the thighs she holds them and studies the black glistening hair for only a second before she buries her face into Gee's cunt, but something makes her restrain herself, she wants to go inside, deep inside, her tongue, her nose to wallow in Gee's rich creamy cum, but she lingers at Gee's opening, licking at her lips, inside and out, along it's magnificent length, and it's long, Ags notes, much longer then her own and hairier, much hairier, deliciously hairy, and all the time she inhales the pungent stink of sex, allowing her nose to swipe along the juices and now she is caressing Gees thighs while searching for a reaction, something that will tell her that her pleasure, which is now nearly absolute, is being shared. And, in time, five minute? ten? she thinks she detects a reaction, slight, maybe only in Ag's imagination, but she thinks she feels a stirring so she hugs the legs, squeezes and turns and pulls them on to her so Gee's pussy presses into her face.

But Gee lies lifeless on the bed.

"Do what I'm doing, Gee."

There is a moment's hesitation before the body moves, before it climbs onto Ag's soft, warm, welcoming skin and Ag's jumps when she feels Gee's face in her hair, it has been so long, so fucking long, only in my dreams, day and night. "Let's lick, Gee," and she opens her legs and lays a hand on Gee's head, pressing only a little, encouragingly and with the other she coaxes Gee's legs to part so she can feel her warmth and wetness on both her eyes.

There is a moment during sex, a moment between control and abandon and Ags has long thought that the best sex is extending that moment, coaxing the moment to become two, three, a continuum and she tries, tries to lengthen the moment but she's out of practice and hungry, far too hungry, and her scream, her wet muffled scream comes when her lips, tongue and face reach the utmost depth of Gee's cunt. But she doesn't pull out, instead she rests, enjoying the timid licking at her own juices and with each timid lick she recharges her strength.

Sex is often about opportunity and there is one item on Ag's own, personal To Do left undone, so she waits and thinks and messages Gee's ass with increasing roughness until she can wait no longer and she is on her knees on the floor and her face, still slick with cum, is between Gee's cheeks and she is sucking and probing and licking, what? She stops, pulls back and looks. The cheeks are strong but they are stretched apart and the puckering bud is exposed. Ags takes her time now, she puts her fingers in her pussy and just takes her time and is pleased when Gee rises up on her knees and spreads her legs as if giving Ags permission. With gently suction, she holds it tenderly in her lips, tasting it with her tongue, it is so tender, so innocent, take your time, she is resting on her arms, perhaps sleeping, she will stay there for you, submissively, see, she is opening wider now. Oh, my goodness, my goodness.

The sun shines through the windows when their eyes meet. They smile but say nothing and Ags turns to the phone and asks, while dialing, "Coffee, anything more?" Coffee, and it arrives in a bit and, in a Terry cloth robe, the first she's ever worn (and the last, she vows) she accepts the tray from the waiter and, dismissing his smirk, watches him leave and in minutes the two are across from each other with cups in hand.

The fun is over for now, the conversation relatively uninteresting. Yes, Gail had her orgasm, and, yes, she enjoyed the rest, the sucking, the licking, the tonguing and, yes, that business with my behind was interesting, 'but I kept trying to remember what I had for lunch,' so yes, in the final analysis, she had enjoyed it all, but it seemed to Ags that Gail might have been describing a Ferris Wheel ride or a trip to Magic Mountain, certainly worth doing but with an element of been-there-done-that, too. Ags thinks of exploring her observation but backs off, she is no psychiatrist and as horny as she is, as horny as she always is, how could she, herself, understand what appears to be the opposite in another.

So the conversation trails off into things of little consequence, certainly of no consequence to Ags who still squirms with the knowledge that there's a very pretty body beneath that terrycloth across the table, the terrycloth hiding a truly spectacular pair of tits, but, alas, she knows it's a body spent, a body shut down now so when she mentions it, she isn't sure if it's because she wants to try to shock that body back into action, or because she wants some constructive advice, or because it's been on her mind for so damn long that she just wants to get it off. But the eyes that look back at hers have shock in them, of that Ags has no doubt, her only doubt is why she was so foolish as to bring it up in the first place. She must explain herself.

It was in her senior year of high school when she first noticed it, and she thought it occurred more often as the year progressed. She said nothing about it, how could she? what if she was wrong and, yes, even if she was right, it was wrong. But, away at University, as she had been, and working summer jobs away from home, she had wondered about it. It intrigued her, excited her but scared her a little, too, because if she was right, that might mean that her mother had been living a more difficult life then she had let on, and that's what Ags had long suspected. Her mother and father had been happily married, she had no doubt of that, but she knew that they lived reserved, constrained lives, unlike their only daughter who's inhibitions were somewhat legendary in the community.

So Ags told Gail, and later had no idea why she had, that she thought often about her mother and grew to first wonder, and later to become fascinated with, whether or not those looks she thought her mother was giving her meant what she thought they meant. What kind of looks? Ags hesitated before answering Gail's naive question (if she didn't get it by now ...), thought better of it but went ahead anyway. Oedipal looks, incestuous looks, she wanted to make love to me. When Gail finally got it, her innocent eyes clouded with such confusion that Ags no longer expected any help, she just used Gail as a sounding board, knowing she would never repeat her words, even if she ever understood them.

When Ag's mother announced she was coming for a visit, she had in past years too but always with the father, Ags toyed with the idea of confronting her mother, even tried out a number of scenarios, but none of them worked, all of them were dynamite that could be lit by her mother's denial. So what to do? Ags muttered on in idle thoughts and speculations. In the end, it was Gail who hit on the answer.

By bolting from the coffee shop, Gail and Tom didn't have a chance to set a topic for this meeting so they used it to review what they had accomplished to date and to outline what had been left undone, left unsaid. Tom gave his thoughts on the matter, and Gail took notes, then it was Gail's turn.

"I want a lab."

"A lab?"

Then she told him about her recent experience in the hotel room, leaving out any reference to Ag's mother, and asked for a lab.

"A lab?" Is that what she said? That's what he thought he heard, but he couldn't be sure, he was elsewhere, on a hotel bed between two ....

"I want to go into that room, room #345 with a man and because we've been taking this course together, I'd like to go in there with you." When she looks at him, her eyes are round in innocence, their isn't a hint of excitement.

But Tom couldn't see this, perhaps because his head bobbed so happily in agreement.

But he'd have to wait, for wasn't it his bright idea to spend the next meeting working on his To Do list, and wasn't it his idea that they wait for a week before working on hers?

Reader, if you were told to join a mother and daughter at their table in that restaurant you would have headed straight for the table under the Manet Ocean, there could be no doubt, Ag's mother was just an older version of the daughter, say about 25 years older, or that's how it appeared.

It was a great meal, Gail could see the two were very much alike and cared for each other. And even though they appeared somewhat remote, she wished she'd had as good a relationship with her own mother, well not this good for when Ags left for the washroom it cued Gail's role. They had rehearsed it, of course, and Ags had made many changes to the lines, some so subtle that Gail couldn't see the nuance so in fact she was a bit lost, lost in the very idea, but lost in the script, too, so she simply said, "Ags thinks you may be interested in her, in a more complex way, the way she's interested in you." Sally, Ag's mother, remained quiet, she sat back in her chair and looked into the innocent eyes across from her, then down at the table, staring at a plate with the remains of a bit of pasta. She continued to stair where the plate had been even after it had been taken away, even after her daughter had rejoined the table. Ags said, "I couldn't ask you myself. If I was wrong, my embarrassment would have been just too awful, but I wanted you to know how I feel."

With those words, Gail left the table, as Ags had said she must, but the mother, Sally, hadn't spoken so Gail had no idea how this awful problem was going to be resolved, but almost anyone else would have known, anyone else would have seen the chest shudder and would have known that confrontations like this are never resolved by words.

So join me now as we take the elevator to the 12th floor. They are standing there, mother and daughter, together, soundless, as they've been since Gail left and they turn left from the elevator and walk down the hall, the mother slightly in front and she places the card in the lock, the wrong side up, the wrong end first and Ags takes it, takes it from her mother's steady hand and when the lock clicks she push open the door and follows her mother inside.

tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers