Psych

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tall_poppy
Tall_poppy
166 Followers

Gail just grinned a big, happy grin. Eva continued: "The problem is, I'm just not ready to go there, Gail. And I do think that this is something I need to discuss with her for the first time, not anyone else, even if you are her best friend."

Gail was still grinning. "OK." Eva looked at the younger woman and swatted her with a cushion in the face.

"Oh, shut up..."

***

Two days later, Gail was due to meet up with Eva again and Eva was hoping to find out how Chloe was doing with some judicious questioning. When the doorbell rang she yelled to Gail to come in, that she was in the kitchen putting on the coffee. She was busying herself with the coffee plunger, when she heard a voice close behind her.

"So...you think I'm fetching?"

All movement stopped. Eva couldn't get it right to take another breath. She couldn't turn around. She stood there with her thighs pressed up against the kitchen counter, worried that if she moved, her legs might give way. She felt the arms slide around her at the same time she smelled the intoxicating smell that came off Chloe's' skin and her breath escaped in a long 'whoosh' like a sigh.

"I've missed you so much." Chloe said in a whisper against her ear.

"I've missed you too, Chlo."

*

Chapter 2 will be posted in the next 2 weeks.

Tall_poppy
Tall_poppy
166 Followers