Psyche's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell has gotten into you?!" I asked finally, locking onto his eyes and refusing to look away.

"You started it," he replied with a sly smile.

"You took it way too far!"

"Did I?" he asked. "From what I could tell, I didn't go far enough."

"You're friends with my husband!" I exclaimed.

"I couldn't help it. I've always tried to tell you how sexy your ass is. You should be careful before sticking that thing in someone's face."

"I wasn't doing it for you to enjoy, you sicko," I scolded him. "It was supposed to be a joke!"

"Are you sure?" he challenged me.

"Yes! You were supposed to be grossed out for having to sit with my butt pushed in your face for 10 minutes. It was payback!"

"Come on now, Nivia," he said, shaking his head. "A guy's been ogling your ass for the past 18 years and you really think he'd be grossed out from having it in his face? You can try to lie to yourself but we both know the truth: the reason you're upset is not because of what I did but because you liked it."

"THAT did not happen!" I admonished him.

"Oh yes it did, and I've got proof," he said, voice deepening. He drew his finger with my DNA all over it back to his face and took a long sniff before once again placing it in his mouth, this time sucking it thoroughly. "Sweet, delicious proof," he continued once his digit was back out of his mouth and again under his nose. "You see the effect it has on me?"

In a split second of weakness I looked, cursing myself for my feeble resolve. Over a matter of seconds I watched his flaccid, floppy penis grow into a marvelously hard cock, standing at full attention in salute of me. All from the smell and taste of my pussy. It had been a long time since a man had responded to me in such a visceral way, especially one so fit and good looking. At 39, Akai was still in great shape. Who knew he was hiding such a magnificent dick?! Involuntary muscle contractions wracked my lower half, and I felt my lips slide together from all the slick moisture gathering down there.

"Put that away," was all I could manage to say. But there was no conviction in my voice as I stared at it, and licked the corner of my mouth to stop any drool from escaping. He didn't obey. Instead, he took a step closer to me.

"AKAI..." I warned him, my voice rising in urgency. He ignored me and took one more step in my direction, closing the gap between us. His dick was pointed right at my crotch. An inch closer and it would be touching me. I put my hand on his chest to keep him at bay.

"Look at me," he said softly, but it was hard to tear my eyes away as he stroked his rock-hard shaft right in front of me. Finally, I found my strength and turned my gaze back up to his face. I could just make out the faint smell of my pussy on his breath.

"I know I hurt you when I made fun of your butt all those years ago," he said in a conciliatory tone, "but you and I have never talked about why it bothered you so much."

"You humiliated me," I admitted, letting my guard down after all these years.

"Embarrassed maybe, but if you felt humiliated it wasn't because of what I said. It was because it came from me."

"What are you talking about, Akai?"

"We had something," he began. I looked upon him dumbfounded, still acutely aware of the hard phallus pointed at my pussy. I swear I could feel the heat radiating off of it. I tried to just concentrate on what he was saying but that was difficult to say the least. "I liked you, thought you were damn cute and funny. Plus you were smart. I especially respected the fact that you never thought you were better than the off-campus guys from the 'hood who worked in the dish room. That's how I knew you were cool. Your sexy phat ass was just an added bonus to an already great package. But I was dating someone, and I was just thinking about breaking things off with her to ask you out when 'the butt joke' happened. I knew you were pissed at me, and I knew there was no way that you'd go out with me after that."

I stood there floored, trying to make sense of all that was just told to me. I thought back to my freshman year before the humiliation and tried to search my feelings to see what truth lay in his words. Had I liked him? I remembered thinking he was funny, and attractive in his own quirky way. I guess I looked up to him, but all of us who worked in the cafeteria did. Then I remembered only signing up for the shifts where he was also working as the student manager, because the job just wasn't any fun without him there. He took me under his wing when I first started working there, and that made me feel special.

Would I have gone out with him? Probably. But I couldn't say if I had a crush on him. As a freshmen I remember thinking that there were tons of cute guys all over, but I was overwhelmed trying to discern who was worth my time. There were predatory upperclassmen who tried to hit on all the naïve freshmen girls, trying to make an easy score. I didn't want to be a victim of that. All of that didn't really matter. However I may have felt back then, I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of thinking he was that important to me.

"You're delusional," I told him, shaking my head. "Yeah, you humiliated me that day but that was because of my own insecurities, it had nothing to do with you." I tried to be as convincing as possible in that assertion. Akai studied my face intently, looking for any bit of nervous energy in my eyes -- a sign that I was lying. Finally his body language changed. He took a step back and slowly put away his deflating cock.

"Nevertheless," he sighed, "I'm sorry." And there it was, the full apology I had been looking for 18 years ago but never received. It felt like a long-held tension was released somewhere deep within me. "But I'm not sorry in the way you think," he continued. "I'm sorry for not having a better way to flirt with you back then, and I'm sorry for not asking you out as soon as I met you. But hopefully I've convinced you today that that juicy ass of yours should be a thing of pride, not a thing of shame."

Akai washed his hands while I stood in shock, seeing him and our history in a new light. After he dried his hands he turned to face me. I stood with my back against the door, holding me up on shaky legs.

"Are you gonna let me out, or is there something else you need?" he asked, flirtatious smile still adorning his face. Speechless, I stepped aside and let him out, concealing my presence in there with him behind the door. I shut the door and locked it behind him, then went to pee myself. When I pulled down my panties, they were a sodden mess. I sat atop the porcelain bowl with my head in my hands as I released my bladder and tried to make sense of what I was feeling.

On the one hand, I was proud of myself for narrowly avoiding doing something that could have ruined my marriage. On the other hand, my body was a throbbing muddle of unfulfilled desire and my head was swirling with conflicting emotions. I ran my fingers across my vulva and found that my arousal had seeped all over. I couldn't resist bringing my coated fingers up to my face and smelling the heady pheromonal cocktail that had brought Akai to glorious full attention. As I remembered his beautiful flesh in my mind, my pussy contracted, signaling her discontent that I let it leave the room instead of stuffing it inside of her.

I contemplated taking five minutes and masturbating right there in Gayle's bathroom but then thought better of it. At that point, my fingers wouldn't satisfy me. Plus, Gayle needed me out there helping get everything ready. The boys would be back soon and as her best friend, I was her right hand. I decided I would just have to wait for release. One thing was for sure, though: as soon as Drew and I got home that night, I was gonna fuck his brains out. It felt wrong, actively planning to fuck my husband while fantasizing about another man, but that seemed better than adultery.

I hurriedly cleaned myself up then went back to join the growing crowd of friends who were now arriving in droves to surprise Mike once he and Drew returned from their Giant's game. I did my best to make small talk with everyone as we put the last decorative touches on the house. Truthfully, I was still distracted but I had a new sense of resolve. That is, up until the drinks started being served.

Satisfied that all the food and decorations were in order, Gayle started making pitchers of margaritas. We knew the boys would be drinking beers at the game, and we wanted to be in a matching mood when they returned. She used generous amounts of Patrón and Cointreau then topped them off with a splash of Amaretto and served them on the rocks with salt. Pure perfection. Since Mike was turning 40 she'd figured she could splurge for top shelf. After a couple of those I was much less tense. I was feeling festive and no longer distracted by my earlier dalliance, and that was a good thing. So I thought...

Maybe I let my guard down. The kitchen grew crowded where we were gathered, drinking and toasting while we awaited Drew's text that they were on their way home. At some point Akai came through the crowd needing to pass me on his way to the refrigerator. As he did I felt a hand discretely slide across my ass and give it a squeeze. I nearly jumped out of my skin and almost spilled my margarita all over Chris, another one of our friends from college. I looked in Akai's direction but he never looked back at me, never acknowledge that he was the guilty party.

I turned and started talking to Larissa, one of our more recent friends. From that angle, I could keep a better eye on Akai and make sure that I didn't present my back to him. When he was on his way back from the fridge, he paused right next to me to talk to Chris. We stood shoulder to shoulder for a second until the natural shifting of the crowd had us back to back. I tensed at what I thought was coming but when it didn't happen right away I thought for sure his senses had finally come to him. Oh how wrong I was!

Once Akai was finished shaking hands and giving pounds to all those gathered around us, the hand not holding his drink subtly slipped behind his back and took a firm grip of my ass cheek, discretely hidden from anyone's view. I didn't want to slap his hand away and make a scene for fear that a guilty look of enjoyment on my face might implicate me in his indiscretion. But I also didn't want to not do anything and risk someone seeing and thinking that I was OK with it. As I contemplated how to respond, Akai took my lack of immediate action as his green light and for the second time that evening began a deep tissue massage of my ass.

I was appalled at his boldness, to paw at me like that in a room crowded with all of our friends. But to my shame, my body found the naughty dangerous nature of the act extremely arousing. If I didn't get away from him soon there'd be a trickle of nervous excitement running down my thighs, and it wouldn't be sweat.

"Let's go sit in the living room," I said to Larissa, grabbing her hand. I pulled her out of the kitchen without waiting for her reply. "I was getting claustrophobic in there," I lied.

No sooner had we sat down before Gayle announced that the boys were on their way home and would be there in 10 minutes. She gathered us around to give us our final instructions. She wanted Mike all the way in the house before we jumped out and yelled 'SURPRISE!', so we were going to turn all the lights out and hide again. We didn't all need to be completely tucked away, just out of the foyer and not visible from the living room. Some folks hid in the downstairs bathroom, some in the kitchen, some out the back door to the backyard, and a few more out the side door to the garage.

Akai ran straight to the coat closet and caught my eye as he did so. The look he gave me challenged me to go join him. He wanted more and suspected I wanted to give it to him. I had but a split second to decide as I saw Chris begin to make his way for the closet as well. I quickly stepped in behind Akai then turned and told Chris a half truth that would surely damn my soul to hell.

"There's only room for two people to stand up in here," I said, omitting the fact that Akai had no plans of standing. The last thing I wanted was another audience. Chris took the hint and hid somewhere else. I quickly pulled the closet door shut to close us in. Still standing, Akai began to squat when I grabbed his arm and pulled him back upright.

"Listen," I whispered. My tone was stern. "No fingers inside me," I insisted, composing a plan on the fly. Sometime during the thirty seconds since I had made the rash decision to go back into that closet, I reasoned that it was ok to let Akai get me all worked up as long as my resolve was strong that the end result would only be me going home to fuck my husband with a wetter pussy. That way, everyone would win. Akai would get to play with what he desired, I'd get the extra attention I was craving, and my husband would get the best fuck he'd had in five years. The only problem was that I don't think it was my mind that did the reasoning, so the plan might have had a few holes in it.

"Do you understand?" I asked him, nails slightly digging into his wonderfully firm bicep.

"Yes," he replied simply.

"Do you swear? Don't break my trust, Akai."

"I promise, no fingers," he whispered back. I let his arm go as we heard the last of the party guests scramble off to their hiding places. Akai immediately sunk to his knees and scooted behind me. We had about five minutes. I leaned over a bit and arched my back in eager anticipation, anxious for his strong fingers to return to my haunches and work their magic. I should have known better.

Cool air swirled around my thighs as the hem of my dress was quickly pulled up and draped around my waist, exposing my full backside. It was pitch black without even a tiny sliver of light so he used his lips to see. Thick plush lips rained soft kisses along my exposed flesh, raising my skin in a sea of little bumps of nervous excitement. He kissed every inch of each of my globes, getting dangerously close to the crack but never breaching it. Akai Anthony Anderson was kissing my ass, and it felt wonderful.

The only problem was that in my mind, it was supposed to be an act of humiliation for him. In reality, it was an act of lust that I couldn't truthfully say was one sided. It was growing dangerously out of hand. Soft kisses became mischievous licks, laving my flesh in tender affection. The part of me of which I was most ashamed, the part which felt the most unattractive, was being loved and worshipped. My body melted in response.

Akai's breathing grew heavier and I knew he was relishing my musky scent. As my pussy got wetter, I began to smell it myself. Suddenly I felt a hand on the small of my back arching it further. In the next instant his nose and lips were nuzzling into the wet gusset of my thong, inhaling deeply. I let out a long hiss, feeling his face make forbidden contact with my sex. It had been 17 years since anyone other than Drew had touched me there.

"My god, Nivia!" I heard him whisper as his senses drowned in the funky scent of both my little holes. Guilt and desire waged a war to the death inside my head. Finally, my hips pushed back into Akai's face, signaling desire's edge.

I wasn't sure what it was the first time it happened. Even after the second time I convinced myself that I needed a little added confirmation. I pushed back a little further and heard Akai grunt as his tongue came out and give a long firm lick to the outside of my panties, the part covering my leaking pussy. I shuddered and we both groaned as he tasted me.

I should have stopped things there but I couldn't quite find the willpower to stand erect and pull my dress down. Instead, my hips started gyrating against his visage, searching... craving more. I was acutely aware that there was only a thin sliver of fabric separating us from adultery, a slippery Clintonian technicality if there ever was one. Warm exhalations from his nostrils blew over my sensitive anus sending chills up my back while his lips began to suck out the warm juices absorbed in the crotch of my panties.

"Oh fuck," slipped from my lips. I was wildly turned on by his nasty enjoyment of being smothered in my ass while tasting my leaking sex. Looking back, if I could pinpoint an instance where we should have stopped and gone no further, it was right there. But we were both reaching a point of critical lust from which it is nearly impossible to turn back.

Strong hands separated my cheeks and Akai nudged his face in further, licking a trail that went from the crotch of my panties up along the thong to the waistband. I could feel his tongue making contact with my warm musky flesh on either side of the narrow fabric, the last flimsy barrier guarding my fidelity. Then in the blink of an eye, even that was gone.

My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets when I felt the thin wisps of material that were protecting my last bit of virtue suddenly pooled around my ankles.

"Akai! You promised!" I hissed at him, simultaneously lifting my right ankle to step out of my thong and spreading my stance a bit.

"And I keep my promises," he whispered as his hands returned to my ass and began kneading my cheeks before spreading them again. I felt the heat from his skin and warmth of his breath as he drew to within a few millimeters of me, and I tensed up in anticipation. He held me in agonizing suspense as he pried me open and took a minute to just breathe me in. I could feel my nectar oozing down the inside of my thigh and I knew he was filling his lungs with my pungency. It was like he was testing both of us to see who could hold out the longest. I don't know who broke first. "I swear, no fingers inside you" was the last thing he managed to say before his face was buried in me, muzzling all further sound.

I couldn't believe what we were doing, I couldn't believe I was letting it happen, but it felt too good to stop. Akai lapped my pussy hungrily, with his nose pressed tightly against my dirty little anus. I found myself rutting against him, rushing toward my orgasm knowing that we had little time. His tongue was wonderfully dexterous, sliding deeply inside my gooey hole before searching out my clitoris and swirling over it. He was greedy with my sex as he slurped up my juices, and I worried that someone would hear us outside the closet as he drank hungrily from my body. Back and forth he went, tasting me, drinking me, smelling me, driving me crazy.

"They'll be here any minute, guys," we heard Gayle yell from somewhere inside the house. I was close, and in spite of my better judgment I desperately wanted to cum all over his face. A couple of fingers thrust inside of me would have done the trick, and I cursed myself for making him promise to do no such thing. I began to grind against his face, almost there, racing toward my climax.

"Ok, they're pulling up now. Two more minutes!" Gayle called out. That's when my convulsions started. They began in my center, then went down to my toes before surging back up, wracking my upper body. I felt a gush of fresh nectar leak from my molten center and Akai's mouth was right there, sucking and licking up every drop. Then he did something that shocked the holy shit out of me. Holding me spread open wide, just as my orgasm was subsiding Akai withdrew his tongue from my gushing pussy and moved it up an inch. Centering it on my crinkly little folds, he paused ever so briefly trying to push the tip inside.

I stood dumbfounded with my mouth agape as we heard the front door open signaling Mike and Drew's arrival. My husband stood a mere five feet from where I was hidden in that closet, while another man was trying to tongue-fuck my ass. I felt so dirty, so wrong, which only drew out my orgasm further. I bit into my forearm to silence the cry of ecstasy trying to escape my lungs.