Psyche's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akai took the last second to briefly swirl the tip of his tongue around inside my tight musky hole before withdrawing just as briefly and pulling my dress back down. At that very second we heard Gayle ask our husbands who won the game, which was our cue. I was still recovering, but Akai pushed the closet door open and pushed us both out of the closet, just in time to yell 'surprise' with the rest of the gang. We definitely caught Mike off-guard, but I'm quite certain that the look of raw shock and awe on my face paled in comparison to his.

We all lined up to hug Mike before my husband, Drew, came over to kiss me hello. "You ok?" he asked me.

"Of course! Why?" I asked, trying not to sound nervous about the fact that I had just had an orgasm from one of our good friends thoroughly eating me out and that I was standing before him with no panties on.

"You're flushed and all sweaty," he replied.

"It was hot in that closet!" I recovered. "You guys took forever to get here after you called."

"Hey," he complained, "I did just what Gayle told me. If we got here and you all weren't ready, I wasn't gonna have anyone blaming me!"

"Don't get defensive baby," I soothed, "I'm just letting you know what happened. Plus, we started drinking about an hour ago. We knew you would have had a few beers, and we wanted to be in full party mode when you got here." It was only out of pure adrenaline and fear that I was able to keep a conversation going with him at that point, as clouded as my head remained. I quickly glanced over at Akai only to see that he was laughing and joking in a completely relaxed manner. I couldn't believe that he could be so nonchalant about what we had just done. I prayed that he didn't get to close to anyone less they smell my pussy all over his face.

I also felt terribly exposed with nothing covering my dripping sex under my skirt. I feared that they were on the floor of Gayle's closet, and that anyone who went in there to retrieve a coat might discover them laying there in a wet heap. That would be a bit hard to explain. I palmed an earring to give myself a cover story of looking for lost jewelry in case anyone asked what I was doing, then went back to the scene of my crime to search for my incriminating undergarments. I searched frantically but they were nowhere to be found. I turned and nervously scanned the room and found Akai watching me out of the corner of his eye. He winked at me, knowing my search was in vain. Damn him!

I had to spend another 40 minutes or so hanging out (in more ways than one!) and making small talk before I was able to catch Akai alone in the kitchen retrieving a beer from the fridge. "Did you take my panties?" I hissed discretely.

"Got 'em right here," he said, patting the left pocket in his black jeans.

"Well hand 'em over," I told him, "I can't walk around going all 'commando' for the rest of the night."

"I don't think I can do that," he replied.

"Akai, we had our fun, but this has to stop. I was stupid to let it go this far, putting my marriage at risk."

"Relax," he said. "I'm not trying to ruin your marriage, and you weren't stupid. We've had that tension between us for almost 20 years. It needed to be released."

"Fine, whatever, it's released and now we can move on so just give me my draw's already."

"Don't try to give me that sarcastic attitude and act like you didn't feel it."

"You cocky motherfucker..."

"I didn't mean it like that," he interrupted me. Then he grabbed my hand and placed it on the bulge in the front of his jeans. If it wasn't for the large island in Gayle's kitchen, anyone in the living room would have seen me fondling him. "You feel that?" Indeed, I felt it throb beneath the denim. It was warm to the touch, and hard as stone. "I've been like that for over the last hour, smelling you on my face. Your flavor still lingers in my mouth. That's some damn good stank you got, girl," he said, licking his lips for emphasis. I had to pull my hand away as his cock grew hotter, pulsing beneath my touch. My juices were about to start flowing all over again. "I'm gonna hold on to these while I wait for you, so I can pull them out and smell that sweet funk whenever I need a reminder."

"Wait for me?! Wait for me to do what?!" I asked, becoming indignant.

"Wait for you to figure it out," he said simply, as if he wasn't being perfectly cryptic.

"Figure what out?" My impatience was showing in my tone.

"That we're not quite done yet."

"Oh yes we are!"

"I don't think so," he said coolly. "We just scratched the surface. There's still tension between us that needs to be relieved and sooner or later we need to face it."

"Even if that were true, this is hardly the place for it!" I was starting to get heated, and grew increasingly worried that someone would see us and immediately know that we weren't engaged in mere idle party chit chat.

"Look, I didn't plan for this to happen, and certainly didn't plan for it to happen like this today, here in front of all of our friends. So how it got started may have been out of our control, but we can control how and where it ends. Take all the time you need to figure it out for yourself and then when you're ready, come to me and we'll finish this." With that, he walked off to join the rest of the party leaving me flustered, frustrated, and confused.

It seemed like everyone else was having a great time while I struggled to even stay focused on a single conversation. So consumed was I with lust, guilt and anger that I couldn't even enjoy myself. I was scared to have another drink after my earlier indiscretion, afraid that with more alcohol I might do something real stupid like take Akai into a spare bedroom and fuck his brains out. Finally I just had to get out of there. Even though Drew was having a good time, I told him that we needed to go before he got too tired and wasted to fuck me properly when we got home. He looked at me funny for a quick second but didn't complain. Our kids usually kept us so worn out that sex had become an exhausted once-a-week affair, usually for only about 10 minutes or so, and rarely very inspired. With our kids at their grandmother's that weekend, Drew knew it was a rare chance to get in some good lovin', so he quickly hugged Mike and Gayle and said his goodbyes to take me home.

The sex wasn't even that good. It was great for Drew -- I was plenty wet and he got all excited, thinking it was all for him. I, however, was mostly frustrated: thinking about Akai, hoping Drew would do to me what Akai had done earlier, and feeling guilty for having those thoughts. Poor Drew was in an impossible position. I had conditioned him over the years to ignore my ass and pretend it didn't exist. He knew it was off limits. Now I wanted it played with, kissed and licked, but I couldn't ask him to do it. Part of me still felt that my ass was gross. I couldn't imagine any sane person wanting to do what Akai had done to me earlier. If I asked Drew to give my butt that kind of attention and he rejected me, I would have felt really stupid and even more insecure. Plus, I'd have a lot to explain.

So I went unfulfilled. After it was over, Drew rolled over and fell into a coma. It was probably some of the best sleep he'd had in years. I was genuinely happy for him and pleased that I brought him pleasure. I gave him a light kiss then rolled to my side of the bed, where I tossed and turned all night.

******

Weeks went by, and every single day I found myself in an intense internal struggle. I'd pick up my phone, search for Akai's number, and almost hit 'dial' over and over again all day, each and every day. I came up with all kinds of pretenses to need to talk to him but it was no use. He and I would both know that there was only one reason for my call.

Every time my phone rang I got a little excited, wishing it would be him initiating the call. I checked my email incessantly, hoping that he'd take the first step and alleviate some of my own responsibility and the complicity I'd feel if I took the first step. I took to doing my grocery shopping at the supermarket closest to his house, hoping to "accidentally" bump into him. Nothing seemed to work.

I started leaving little comments on his pictures on Facebook, expecting he'd comment in response and start a conversation. He completely ignored me! That pissed me off! He knew I was trying, knew I was opening a door for him, trying to meet him halfway. And I knew he wanted me. But he was going to force me to ask for it. Finally, it wasn't my lust that got the better of me, it was anger.

It happened on a Thursday morning. We had our staff meetings on Thursday mornings. It was the only day of the week I had to endure direct contact with my boss. My boss was a bitch. I hated Thursday mornings. At this particular staff meeting, I had to present on my team's progress. After my presentation, my boss lit into me with her criticisms. Usually, I'd sit there and take it then drown my sorrows in two bottles of wine after work and force poor Drew to listen to me bitch. This time, I pulled out my phone, right in the middle of the meeting while my boss was busting my ovaries. I pulled up Akai's number.

"Hey asshole," I texted.

"Nivia?" he responded a second later.

"Where are you?"

"At work. Why?"

"Say you're feeling sick, and meet me at your house in 30 mins."

"Seriously? I'm in the middle of some important shit," Akai protested.

"Now or never, asshole," I insisted. If I was gonna to go to hell, I was going on my own terms.

"Are you texting while I'm talking to you?!" my boss asked indignantly, just as Akai's response came in. I glanced down at my phone.

"Yup," I answered with a smirk. "I think I'm ill. I'm going home." With that, I got up and walked out. I didn't even go back to my office. I went straight to the elevator and took it down to the parking lot, hopped into my car, and headed his way. On the drive over my conscience spoke to me and I made a devil's bargain with my Lord and Savior to justify my actions. I was only going to let Akai finish doing to me what he had started in Gayle's closet two months ago, but no more. I also vowed that there would be no kissing, as that would be too intimate to not count as cheating. If it was only oral sex and I didn't reciprocate, it wouldn't count as adultery, right?

Satan must have been looking out for us because we arrived at the same time and miraculously pulled up to two empty parking spaces directly in front of his Victorian row house. It had been a while since I'd been there, not since his divorce two years prior. I got out of my car and joined him up on his porch. I stood with my pulse racing, heart in my throat, panties wet, feeling wild and crazy. If I had planned for that to be the day that I gave in, I would have waxed or something and wore some sexier undies. Oh well.

He said nothing to me, just gave me a knowing smile. I wanted to sit on his face and wipe that smug smirk right off of it. My glare told him as much. His smirk grew even bigger.

If I thought he was just going to get down on his knees and start worshiping my fleshy tush, I was sadly mistaken. He calmly walked over to his liquor stash and poured himself a tumbler of brandy, eying me lasciviously. Our battle of wills was obviously not over.

"Well?" he asked finally, one eyebrow cocked.

"If you're going to insist on being an ass about this, I can still change my mind, you know."

"You started with the hostilities over the phone. 'Akai, I've missed you,' or 'I'd really like to see you' would have worked so much better." He was right. Truth was, I was using aggression to hide my nervousness. Finally standing in his living room, I wasn't sure if I could actually go through with it. I decided I would try to be honest.

"This is hard for me," I explained, looking around anxiously.

"It's been hard for me since I saw your text on my phone this morning," was his lustful response. I glanced down and realized that he was indeed sporting a handsome bulge. He caught me looking as my pulse quickened and the room suddenly became too hot for me. Tiny beads of sweat gathered at my temples, matching the moisture gathering in other places.

"I think you could use one of these," he said finally, motioning with the glass of amber fluid in his left hand. His was served neat. For me, he stepped into the kitchen to retrieve some ice. I normally drank wine, never anything much stronger, but when Akai handed the glass of Hennessy to me, I gulped it down.

"Come with me," he commanded softly after pouring me another one. He led me up the stairs and down the hall to his master bedroom suite. I stood at the threshold, trying to nurse my second drink, afraid to enter fully. It was like I thought the door might close behind me and I would never get to leave.

Akai calmly ignored my nervousness as he walked over to the big glass sliding door leading out to his balcony. He drew the curtains aside, bathing the room in bright sunlight, then opened the sliding door and summoned me to join him. Akai's house was in the Haight Ashbury district of San Francisco -- he had purchased it just before the dot com boom made everything in the city unaffordable for all but the super-rich. The balcony off of his bedroom offered a breathtaking view of the city, the newly rebuilt bay bridge off in the distance.

"Enjoy the view, Nivia, I'll be right back," he told me, and disappeared into the house. I stepped out into the sunlight and did as instructed. I couldn't help it really, the view was just so spectacular. There were people out, walking up and down the street. A man waved at me and I waved back nervously, as if he knew the sinful deed that lay in my near future.

Akai returned with a chair and plopped it down right behind me, then promptly sat in it. I began to turn to face him when two strong hands on my hips held me in place. "Keep enjoying the view," he instructed, "and I'll do the same." I sighed and took another sip of my cocktail. Perhaps that was just what I needed -- he could ogle my ass for a bit as I continued to get some liquid courage.

"Is my neighbor out there?"

"There's a lot of people out here," I answered, taking another swig. "Which one's your neighbor?"

"Little old white haired lady across the street, usually out watering her flowers right about now."

"Yeah, she's out there." As if sensing someone talking about her, she looked over our way. "Ooh, she's waving over here."

"Don't be rude," he admonished me, "wave back." I did, and nearly jumped out of my skin as I felt my skirt being lifted from the back.

The balcony railing was solid, without posts, so no one could see what he was doing to me. Still, the prospect of being on public display frightened the hell out of me. My pulse quickened and my heart started racing but I made no effort to move or go inside. In fact, standing there with my lower half exposed to his lustful gaze provided an added tingle between my thighs. It was in that instant that I realized just how well attuned Akai was to my psyche. He knew I needed the distraction, and he'd figured out that the risk of being caught while we were messing around in Gayle's closet had given me a bit of an exhibitionist thrill. In the end, it's what made this encounter ultimately irresistible. Studying me for nearly 20 years, he'd figured out just how to push all my buttons.

"Sister Mary Francis," I heard him say as if he were testifying in church. I looked over my shoulder to see him just sitting, staring in admiration at my ass. A shit-eating grin adorned his face as he rubbed the growing bulge between his legs.

"Is that all you're gonna do, just watch?" I asked, impatiently craving the feeling of his hands and lips on me again.

"No thong today, eh?" he asked, ignoring my petulance.

"Coming here was not my plan when I got dressed this morning."

"I see," he contemplated. "So what happened that made you decide you needed this today?"

"I worked my butt off for this presentation I gave this morning," I started, getting heated just thinking about it. "That bitch ignored all the blood and sweat we put into this project and just started busting my- oh god!" Damn, that man had a way with his hands. As his thick muscular fingers dug into my flesh I could feel all the tension of the past two weeks seeping out of me. My bitch of a boss became a distant memory.

"Don't stop, finish telling me the story," he said, continuing to massage my ass.

"It's a bit hard to concentrate while you're doing that to me."

"Would you like me to stop?"

"I most certainly would not," I moaned. Reluctantly, I continued to relay my day's events while his fingers worked their magic, rolling, pressing and kneading my cheeks. About halfway through my story came an interruption.

"I'm sorry, but these are in the way," he complained, tugging at the trim of my full-bottomed panties.

"Take them off, then" I suggested, barely audibly.

"Not yet." Instead, he pulled the fabric into my crack creating a makeshift thong, which allowed his fingers direct access to more of my flesh. I turned over my shoulder and gave him a look that read, 'what the hell are you waiting for?' He smiled.

"Nivia," he began, planting a gentle kiss on each cheek, "I know you're not planning on making a habit of this. Today is a gift that may not be repeated, so I'm gonna take my time and enjoy it." What could I say to that? A girl could ask for worse in a lover. I leaned over the railing, supporting my upper torso on my forearms, and resigned myself to his pace. He continued teasing me with little kisses while his hands turned stiff muscles into soft yielding flesh.

"I can smell you getting wetter," he groaned as I stood there leaking profusely. Unlike our episode in the closet, I felt this was a good development. I looked underneath me to peak at his crotch. His slacks were stiffly tented and I smiled to myself, more confident in the effect I was having on him. I arched my back and pushed my butt closer to his face offering what I hoped would be an irresistible temptation. A second later I felt the coarse short hairs on his chin scraping my tender crevice in an attempt to bury his nose in the source of my musk. My smile broadened. Unsatisfied with the cotton material blocking his access, my undies got yanked down to my ankles a moment after. I had won that battle.

Akai pulled my cheeks apart as far as they would go, lewdly spreading me for his gaze. For a minute he just held me open and I knew he was studying me. My muscles clenched involuntarily from nervousness at being so wantonly displayed. I felt the ring of my anus tighten and could just barely hear the faint squish of my wet lips sliding together.

"Sweet mother of God," Akai groaned before pressing his face back inside and inhaling deeply. I shuddered, feeling his warm breath blowing over both my holes.

"Jesus woman... How is it possible that your ass smells so good?"

I didn't have the courage to answer. The truth had to do with one of the main reasons that I was so insecure about my butt. The crevice between my cheeks was so deep that I would typically get sweaty in there during the course of a day. When I was a teenager I began to notice that when I took my clothes off at night I could smell myself getting ripe. My biggest fear became that one day I'd be getting intimate with a boyfriend who would strip me of my clothes only to get turned off because my butt crack was so musty. My insecurities about it consumed me.

Consequently, I became a fanatic about my anal hygiene. At every bath I scrubbed myself thoroughly, both inside and out, to make sure I washed away every single trace of potential stink. Over the years I experimented with applying different powders, lotions and body sprays after my bath, until I was satisfied that even by the end of a long hard day I didn't offend.