Psyche's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In all those years my ritualized butt cleaning was never sexual in any way. That is, not until Mike's 40th birthday party when Akai changed my whole understanding of myself after 10 minutes in the closet. Not only was he not turned off by having his nose pressed directly into my ass, but he relished my scent so much that he dared go in for a taste, all too brief as it was. With one swipe of his tongue he turned my chaste and innocent anus into a very horny erogenous zone.

From that day forward, my little hygiene ritual took on all new significance. Every time I inserted a soapy digit to clean myself back there, I was reminded of his tongue and how good it felt. My fingers began to linger, truthfully not just there for hygiene any more -- though I never admitted that to myself. I probably had the cleanest ass in San Francisco, and that morning was no different. I slid my soapy middle finger in and out of my ass for a good five minutes in the shower that morning while thinking of Akai, then powdered and perfumed afterward. My pussy was unwaxed but no one would ever catch me with my ass dirty. I was dying to hear Akai's groans of approval at all my hard work.

I guess his question was rhetorical because he didn't wait for my answer. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding when I felt his face press back into my cleft as he pressed a tender kiss into my drooling lips. He resumed his huge intakes of air and I got a wicked thrill knowing where he was smelling me and how much he was loving it. Eyes closed, I basked in the late morning sunlight feeling a warm glow from both ends as Akai nuzzled his features further into my sex. Wrapping both arms around my thighs, he pulled me tightly to him making sure there was no escape. Still only kissing and smelling, his head began to slowly rotate and I felt my labia slide over every feature of his face, leaving a thick sheen of pussy slime in their wake. No one had ever taken such pleasure in eating me like this.

He teased me mercilessly like that for what seemed like an eternity, working me to a fever pitch of desperate need. Just when I thought I couldn't take it any longer, his tongue slid deeply into my sex to provide some relief. His tongue was divine, longer than I expected it to be, and Akai sensuously worked it in and out of me, relishing my taste. He was methodical in his exploration of my sex, like a blind man feeling his way around a room for the first time; probing, touching every surface with a gentle caress. He actually ate pussy like a lesbian, not the hard and aggressive way to which I had become accustomed from most men. I let out a groan in appreciation and began to gently hump his face.

By no gross oversight he was avoiding my clit. He knew I was close and didn't want to push me over the edge too quickly before enjoying me thoroughly. Releasing my thighs from his grip, his hands rose to take a firm hold of each of my ass cheeks and spread them further apart. This allowed him to push his face further into me and slide his tongue that much deeper. Satisfied at his new depth, he then pushed my cheeks closed around his face, smothering himself in my ass. His bottom lip was making the slightest contact with my clit while his nose swathed my anus in continual warm baths of air, sending chills up my spine. On and on he went -- grunting, tasting, savoring, swallowing, going back for more. My soft thighs were gripping his scruffy chin, creating the most delicious friction. My unwaxed pubic hair was prickling his lips and tongue while my tight opening fragrantly sucked at his nose. I became lightheaded and forgot where I was.

One little inch. One little inch. It's such a short distance but depending on the context crossing that brief expanse can take you into a whole other world. When Akai crossed this distance, moving his lips just that much higher, I came undone. Even though it is what I had been craving for the past two months, I was still caught off guard when I felt that first flick of his tongue across my tinnier hole.

I yelped and dropped the glass I was holding; a split second later came the crash on the sidewalk below. If Akai noticed it he wasn't bothered enough to stop what he was doing. I, on the other hand, went into a brief mode of panic. My eyes flew open wide as I scanned to see if anyone was looking our way in an attempt to determine what all the commotion was about.

The little old lady across the street was looking dead at me, no longer bent over weeding her garden. Two pedestrians were stopped in their tracks looking up at the balcony. My skin is very tan, really a very light brown, but I must have turned three different shades of red. I tried to wave and smile as if to signal that everything was ok, but I cannot imagine what my face must have looked like, all contorted in ecstasy. It's hard to keep a straight face when a devilishly long tongue is forcing your asshole open, probing to get a better taste of you inside.

This, I was not expecting. For some reason (that I feel absolutely silly and naïve about now) it never occurred to me that Akai would be so obsessed with licking inside me back there. I assumed that he would mostly just lick the outside, or maybe insert just the very tip of his tongue. God knows that felt good enough on its own. I never imagined that he was such a pervert and all these years harbored this desire to put his tongue so deep in my nasty place.

A million emotions washed over me as Akai orally deflowered my most private opening. At first, I relished having him in such a subordinate position of humiliation. I couldn't imagine why he would allow himself to be so vulnerable before me, but I was going to enjoy it. Then it hit me like a two ton boulder crashing down on me. Akai was allowing himself to be so vulnerable in order to help me heal from the scars left by his unwitting exploitation of my deepest vulnerability so many years before. I thought back to the years I spent consumed with shame and embarrassment feeling that my butt was fat and ugly. Now that very same part of me was being worshipped as a thing of beauty. One after another, my greatest insecurities were licked away.

I rode Akai's face up into the clouds where little cherubs greeted me and brought me to a tall, gilded gate. The gate overlooked a garden of radiant sunbeams bursting through fluffy white billows. Just basking in the warm presence of the gate was divine but I knew nirvana lay on the other side. For some reason, they weren't yet letting me enter. I begged and pleaded, shamefully desperate for release. Hearing my pleas, Akai took mercy on me and brought one hand up between my legs to my dripping sex. Deftly he inserted two fingers through my folds and into my gooey hole and began massaging my g-spot while his thumb played with my clit. His lips remained in an air-tight seal around my anus while his tongue swirled deeper inside my funky hole, and I saw stars. The gate flew open and I fell over the precipice in a free-fall dive into the purest ecstasy I've ever known.

I cried out into the morning air as a dam burst inside me, not caring who might be looking at that point. The dam was both mental and physical, as I felt my emotions soar while I baptized Akai in the deluge from my pulsing sex. When I grew too sensitive and couldn't take it any longer, he withdrew his fingers and peeled his face from between my now sweaty cheeks then pulled me back to sit on his lap. He held me snugly as I gasped for breath. Then I felt his lips against my neck and his deep voice sent vibrations through my skin.

"You were absolutely delicious, Nivia" he groaned and I felt his tumescent flesh throbbing beneath me, poking up into my ass through his pants. I wanted to say 'thank you' but I couldn't talk because suddenly my mouth was full - Akai had shoved two fingers coated with my pussy juices in there.

I'm sure he wanted to taste it more than me but I was being tested to see if he had successfully put me into feral sex overdrive. There was not a split second of hesitation -- I sucked his fingers clean, just like a good little cunt should. He groaned, watching me devour my pussy cream and in the next split second his lips attacked me. Replacing his slimy digits, his tongue shot into my mouth. Our first kiss. The very thing I had vowed not to do. Given where his tongue had been for the last fifteen minutes, the revulsion I should have felt was overcome by the naughty thrill of tasting my most intimate flavors so pungent in his mouth. The heady cocktail stoked my fire even further as I kissed Akai passionately, hungry for more... much more.

I stood up and turned to face him, then straddled his lap and sat back down. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I resumed our kiss while grinding on his sheathed cock. I wasn't going to fuck him but my pussy was sure hungry for something thicker inside of her. A little grinding would have to do until I could get home to my vibrator, I told myself. I was totally staining his slacks with the gooey mess seeping out of me but Akai didn't seem to mind. He held me close with one hand rubbing my back while the other cupped and squeezed my naked ass under my skirt. As our kiss deepened even further, Akai was holding me so tight that I had a sudden revelation: with a shock I realized that he felt a lot more for me than just lust. In that instant, everything became a lot more heavy.

I stopped kissing him and looked deeply into his brown eyes, still grinding on his dick. It was like my sex had a mind of her own. So did his hands. Holding my cheeks apart he slipped a naughty finger into my forbidden passage, now well lubed with his saliva. I groaned as my head rolled back and my mouth fell open, then I pushed my hips down even harder.

"Ooh, look at that," he whispered. I opened my eyes to see him staring at our junction in his lap, wide smile on his face. His shaft was like a slab of granite standing up at attention, unbending while it supported nearly half of my weight. I had totally slimed the front of his pants, so much so that his crown was actually able to slip inside me. It made for a very lewd sight, my labia draped around the head of his cock fighting valiantly to break through his trousers and get into my pussy.

He knew. He didn't have to ask or command, he just stood and presented his tented crotch to me. I took his place seated in the chair as he leaned back against the balcony, then I tore at his belt and his slacks, unable to get them off fast enough. I was starving to taste that beautiful phallus that responded to my body so faithfully, just as he had shown me in Gayle's bathroom two months ago and just as I had felt pulsing beneath me a second ago. I didn't even allow him the courtesy of comfortably taking his pants and black Calvin Klein boxers all the way off. As soon as they were down past his balls, I began to devour him.

I gave Akai the most inspired blowjob of my life, eager to demonstrate just how grateful I was for what he had made me feel. Our positioning was a bit awkward so I couldn't swallow him as deeply as I wanted, but I didn't let that stop me. I swirled my tongue around the pulsing knob of his swollen shaft between bobs. With each descent I could smell the intoxicating musk of his manliness and inhaled it deeply. I savored the feel of his velvety skin on my tongue and the musk so strongly concentrated in his pubes. The more of him I breathed in the more I felt my self-control fading, until I was devouring him with naked abandon.

"This is all we're gonna do," I maintained as I licked and slurped up the pre cum dribbling from his tiny pee hole. "I can't let you fuck me." It was my way of telling him not to hold back, to take all the pleasure he could from my mouth because that was the only orifice of mine that his dick was getting into. I already felt guilty enough. I had to be strong and bring our little tryst to a close after I sucked him off.

"Is that so?" he asked, chuckling. I almost bit him to wipe that cocky grin off of his face, but I couldn't hurt that beautiful flesh throbbing in my mouth.

"I'm serious!" I insisted, pulling my lips off of him. "We can't do that to Drew."

He didn't respond one way or another. Instead, he took the opportunity to kick off his shoes and finish removing his pants and boxers. Off flew his shirt next and suddenly he stood there naked before me, every stitch of his clothing piled in a heap on the balcony floor. He reached for my hand. "Come with me, Nivia," he said softly.

Curiosity killed this cat. Nervous that he would try and fuck me anyway but too curious not to see what he wanted, I took his hand and stood. He led me into his bedroom then released my hand as he crawled to the middle of his king-sized bed and sat, his back propped up against the massive carved wood head board. His cock stood up proudly, still glistening with my saliva. I licked my lips and began to crawl between his legs, eager to get it back in my mouth.

"Come this way," he instructed me, patting the bed by his side. "This way I can touch you while you work," he smiled innocently. I obeyed, not knowing it would be my ultimate undoing. Akai positioned me with my head in his lap and my ass up in the air, facing out toward his balcony glass doors. My skirt was lifted back up around my waist, exposing my still slimy holes to the cool crisp bay air. No one from the street could see me but if anyone across the way looked through their second story window, they'd get a view of a full moon, glistening in its crevice.

I hurriedly went back to trying to force Akai's girth down my throat while his fingers found my greasy holes. First he slid one finger into my pussy and slowly worked it in and out while I bobbed dutifully in his lap. With my right hand I cupped his balls and gently squeezed them while I sucked, eager to taste the milky contents inside. He groaned, then gently began to gyrate his hips up toward my face. Then he withdrew his finger and it was my turn to groan, but with disappointment, not with pleasure. I couldn't stay disappointed with him for long though, as the sound of lip smacking let me know that he was again sampling my juices. God, that man knew how to make me feel sexy.

Once he'd licked his finger clean he rubbed his hand down my back and returned to fingering me. Only this time, his middle finger slid into my pussy while his forefinger slid into my ass. I moaned again, and this time for all the right reasons. Then his ring finger joined his middle finger in my pussy, while his forefinger kept the same synchronized rhythm in my ass, playing my body like an instrument.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror across the room that sat atop his dresser. I made quite a sight: naked from the waist down, ass high up in the air spread for the world to see, getting finger fucked in both holes, and my head pushed down in Akai's lap with my mouth full of a dick that did not belong to my husband. Between my own slurps on his tool I could hear the squishy sound of his digits violating me, revealing the intense arousal that I derived from my sinful deed. I felt like such a dirty whore and hated myself for loving that feeling.

My eyes next searched for his reflection, dreading the look of smug conquest that I expected to see across his face. What I encountered instead surprised me. Akai watched me with an expression of pure adoration and affection, periodically tempered with a look of raw lust every time I took his cock to the back of my throat and tried to force it past my tonsils. He didn't know I was looking at him so his guard was down, and it was in that instant that I began to realize just what he felt for me. That realization changed the tenor of our whole encounter.

In her heart every girl has a desire -- some secret, some not so secret -- to be a dirty little whore for her lover. Some like to be called a dirty whore during sex, others like to be treated as one, but none of us truly want to be regarded (or disregarded) as one in our lover's heart. For Akai and I, this was the central issue in the tension between us. At the heart of our affair was his objectification of my ass -- something I initially loathed and was the source of 18 years of humiliation and shame. As much as I craved the way he was transforming my butt into a thing of beauty and source pleasure, I still wanted to be regarded as more than just a phat ass to him. This is a woman's eternal neuroses: the only thing worse than being objectified... is not being objectified.

As if reading my desire for additional assurance, his free left hand came up to lovingly caress my scalp while I continued worshiping his beautiful dick. I mewed at the additional contact and showed my appreciation by moving my mouth down to his heavy balls to suck up all of my drool that ran down his shaft. I lovingly sucked each testicle into my mouth and gently rolled them around with my tongue, bathing each one in lustful affection, then licked my way back up his shaft to devour his leaky tip.

I was getting to him just as much as he was getting to me, and I felt his fingers weave through my hair and tighten their grip. I braced myself and tried to relax my throat in anticipation of the face fucking that I thought was imminent and which I was more than happy to accept from him, but again Akai surprised me. He pulled my mouth completely off his cock and turned my head to face him. A stringy line of his precum, shiny like spider silk in the morning sun, hung from my bottom lip to the tip of his pee slit, and I made no attempt to remove it. I caught the briefest glimpse of a feral look of lust and hunger before he slammed his lips into mine, sliding his tongue into my mouth and kissing me long and deep.

There was a ferocity to our kiss and I can't say that it was all his doing. My tongue sought out the taste and warmth of his mouth just as hungrily as his sought mine. I continued stroking him while I chewed on his succulent bottom lip as his fingers began to work faster in my holes. Pulling off the trifecta, his pinky finger began massaging my clit while his other fingers worked my pussy and ass.

I saw stars and redoubled my efforts, slamming my face back down in his crotch. I had three-quarters of Akai's tumescent tool down my gullet, and I was determined to get those last two inches. I concentrated on the sensations coming from my lower half and struggled to suppress my gag reflex on my next pass, successfully taking an additional inch. I was close to cumming and I wanted to taste him when I did. Akai groaned as I struggled to breathe, tears rolling down my cheeks. I pushed myself again and again, but still couldn't get that last inch. With each attempt I felt his glans swell in my mouth, making it that much harder.

In the end it didn't matter. My valiant effort and raw desire pushed him over the edge. He was releasing a constant dribble of precum into my mouth while his hips took up a steady rhythm pushing up into my face. His breathing became more labored and I knew he was past that point of no return. Right before I could join him he ripped his fingers out of my holes, denying me my joint orgasm. I tried to pull my mouth off of him to voice my protest but he was quicker than me. His left hand took a tight grip of my hair and held me in place while his right hand wiped his slimy digits across my face and under my nose, making me smell what a dirty girl I was as he began to face fuck me. With his strength he forced my head down that last inch, smashing his pubes into my face.

"Yes Nivia, take all that dick baby," he croaked with his glans lodged past my esophagus and my nose full of his wiry pubic hairs. Panicking, my throat started involuntary contractions, trying desperately to swallow the thing obstructing my airway. The added suction was all he could take and I felt the surge rush from his balls and up his shaft before exploding down my throat.