Psyche's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww fuck!" was all he could manage to say before his speech degenerated into an anguished gurgle while his balls emptied their contents straight into my tummy. I still couldn't breathe and my arms began flailing, trying to call attention to my imminent demise if not released soon. Finally Akai relented, allowing me to pull the head of his shaft out of my throat where I could concentrate on licking the underside while he finished spewing the delicious goodness I so craved.

His last spurts were still strong, completely coating the inside of my mouth. His seed was thick on my tongue and I swirled it around so that all my taste buds could enjoy the different contours of his salty pungent flavor. I didn't let one drop escape, determined that I wanted take home every last bit of him inside me.

When his head became too sensitive he tried to pull out of my mouth. I held onto him though, hungry for any last remnants. I stopped fluttering my tongue so as not to torture him but I continued sucking, making sure his long urethra was fully drained. I looked up at him and made eye contact while I held him in my mouth, gently cradling his still twitching shaft. He was literally putty in my mouth, and the slightest inadvertent movement of my tongue made him tremble in post-orgasmic spasms. I don't know what I expected to see in his eyes -- contentment, satisfaction, exhaustion -- but what I saw instead was enough to frighten me. There was a fire in his eyes, and I knew in that instant that whatever grandiose plans I had for limiting the extent of my adultery were shattered.

I must have blinked. It happened so fast I couldn't tell you how it transpired. All I know is that in the blink of an eye our positions were reversed. One moment I was leaning over his lap, his still erect phallus twitching in my mouth, and the next moment I was on my back, legs spread high in the air, and Akai was on top of me with my ankles draped over his shoulders. He was poised to impale me but the panicked look in my eyes must have given him pause.

I shook my head nervously, but I couldn't actually bring my lips to say the word 'no,' or 'don't.' He stared at me for a moment, his dark brown eyes taking me in. I must have looked a mess -- I knew my mascara would be everywhere from all the tears I shed trying to deepthroat him. I'm sure my hair and lipstick were a mess as well. He must have found it a beautiful sight, though, because slowly, very slowly, his lips came down to meet mine, still salty from the copious amount of his seed he'd just deposited there.

It started as a gentle, soothing kiss, in stark contrast to the thunder beating in his chest belying the ferocious pounding he was about to deliver to my needy sex. He knew I needed it, he was just giving me time to let my mind catch up to my body. As the kiss grew in intensity, I felt his warm and sensitive tip squelching against my sodden lips, sliding back and forth over my clit and down to my hungry opening. I couldn't believe how hard he remained -- the blood pressure in his shaft was just as high then as right before he unloaded down my throat.

'Fuck, this is it,' I thought while sucking his tongue and grinding my hips up into him. Fifteen years of fidelity in marriage to a good husband had come down to this. Akai and I were going to have sex. Any pretense I had of technically not cheating on Drew with all we'd done up to that point was about to be shattered.

Akai continued rubbing my pussy with his leaky cock, grinding its head against my clit in a spiral motion. Periodically he'd run it down the length of my soft folds to my opening. He must have done it more than twenty times but I lost count as the delirium set in from how horny I was. When the very tip of his cock finally wedged itself between my slick folds inside my opening, I stiffened.

"Akai!" I begged, but I couldn't voice whether I was begging for him to stop or keep going. My hands flew to his chest, trying to hold him back with the last ounce of willpower I had. One shift of my hips and he'd be deep inside me. I could smell my wanton desire which hung thick in the air -- a blind deaf mute could tell how badly I wanted him in my pussy. He left his swollen glands resting at the threshold of my fidelity as I fought through my guilt, my wet labia softly clasping at the end of his penis in a perfect kiss. I wanted Akai to just do it and take the decision out of my hands as I lay there in disbelief at his restraint. Then it finally hit me. He had, and would continue to push me past every mental barrier I had save for this one. I would have to take the final step.

"Lord please forgive me," I whispered and with a gentle tug and a roll of my hips I broke the vow I made to God to never let another man past that threshold save for Drew. But forbidden fruit is always the sweetest, and I swooned from the divine acquiesce to temptation as I engulfed his first few inches in my warm nectar of sin. I bore down on him, my nubile sex squelching around his hardness, determined to wring the most possible pleasure out of my iniquity. Akai emitted a low guttural growl and the look in his eyes told me that this was the fulfillment of a long-held secret desire.

We held each other's gaze for what seemed like an eternity. The emotion in his eyes was so intense it made me nervous for what was coming. It was the calm before the storm. Neither of us moved, except for his bulbous head throbbing in my clenching sex. I was so wet we could hear it, tiny little squishy sounds every time he throbbed and every time I squeezed. The nasty chorus finally drew our eyes downward to take in the sexy sight of our adulterous union.

With my ankles dangling over his shoulders, we could see everything. Thanks to my Italian, Moroccan and Lebanese heritage, my skin was the complexion of amber honey but my labia and nipples were much darker, matching Akai's milk chocolate hue. His veiny rod stood proudly protruding from my hungry lips that clung to him wetly. He looked like he'd been dipped in fondue, still wet from all my saliva. My breathing labored as my resolve crumbled, and my hands released his chest and slid around to grip his taught sexy buttocks. I trembled with anticipation, unable to believe this was really happening. Finally one of his hands slid under me to cradle my head to hold that position, making sure I didn't look away as he slowly sliced his full length into me.

That first full stroke of infidelity was like having my cherry popped, except with all of the forbidden pleasure and none of the pain. My hips bucked up to meet his full length as my fingers dug into his muscular ass and pulled him into me tighter, relishing the sweet taboo of his dick buried so deep inside me. We both cried out in ecstasy.

He filled me oh so nicely -- I felt fuller than I'd been in a very long time. Sensing this, Akai gave me time to adjust, grinding his pubes into my clit, leaving little pearls of my nectar clinging to each curly hair. He slowly withdrew until just his tip remained between my lips and then slammed back into me. The sharp nip of pain from his head hitting my cervix let me know that he had not been all the way inside me the first time. I bit into his shoulder, warning him to be gentler and slower but I was too late. I felt all the kinetic energy in his muscles and knew he needed to pound me. And just like that he was fucking me... hard, slamming into my tender pussy with wild abandon.

I lost my composure as all manner of obscenities escaped my lips. I didn't care. I was a bitch in heat by that point. His fingers working me while I sucked him off had seen to that. By not letting me cum at the same time that he was unloading down my throat, he'd left me feeling slutty and vulnerable, and trembling in desperate need. It was a terrifying yet masterful manipulation of my psyche. More than any other person on the face of this earth, he knew how to push my buttons to give us both what we needed.

His strokes were relentless. Because I had already sucked him off, he could pound me hard and deep with no threat of blowing another load anytime soon. My eyes stayed glued to the pornographic scene taking place between us as his shiny shaft pistoned in and out of me, each stroke lathering him in a thick fresh coat of the juices leaking profusely from my adulterous cunt.

A tug on my long black mane broke my mesmerized stare, bringing my eyes up to focus on his. Akai held my gaze as he fucked me, watching intently as my eyes registered the sweet sting of his bulbous head abusing my cervix. Then his eyes traveled down the slightest bit, observing my lips as they trembled with every grunt that escaped them. In the next instant we were kissing furiously as he mauled my mouth with his own. The tastes of my ass and pussy still saturated his tongue, and the combined mental, oral, and physical onslaught became just too much for me.

It didn't come on gradually, but slammed into me in a sensory overload. For the third time that morning I was cumming. Grunting, reaching, clawing, convulsing -- through it all Akai kept pounding me, doggedly plundering my drooling snatch. He slowed his pace just a bit only to slam into me even harder, punctuating each stroke to produce successive convulsions. With one final lunge he struck home, and held himself in me balls deep while I rode out my final spasms, back arched up into the air. When it was over my muscles turned to jelly and I collapsed on the bed, mouth agape, panting and sweating.

There was quiet after the storm, as all of nature's fury turned gentle, loving and sweet. Akai lowered my legs to give them a rest and I curled them around his thighs to keep him inside me. I didn't have enough energy to fully lock them around his waist. I need not have worried, though, because he had no plans of withdrawing from me. He hadn't cum again, so he was still very hard and pulsing deep inside my tender sex, making my pussy twitch in response to each of his throbs. He brought himself down to his elbows, folding his forearms underneath me, and rained soft and gentle kisses all over my face. In that position, a good three-quarters of his weight was on me -- which I loved -- just enough to make me feel smothered in his warmth but not too much that I couldn't breathe.

Once I'd fully caught my breath and come down from my high, his throbs turned into a slow grind. When his lips found mine again and his tongue slid into my mouth, those grinds turned into full out gentle lovemaking. My body responded in kind but my guilt came rushing back to me, further compounded by this new turn of events. All the things I had told and promised to myself to temper the seriousness of my sinful infidelity were gone out the window. I came to his place with the plan of just letting him orally service me but not returning the favor. I wasn't supposed to kiss him, and definitely wouldn't let him fuck me. Now we were actually making love and it wasn't one-sided.

Feelings I never knew I had were unleashed from somewhere deep inside me. I returned his kiss with my heart fully open, clinging to him tightly as he worked my body back into heat with each gentle long stroke inside of me. I would never be able to lie to myself and say that this was a meaningless fuck -- it was adultery of the first degree.

We made love like that for a good ten minutes, gentle and loving, rolling back and forth, giving me a chance to be on top. Eventually I wanted to feel the magnificent power and the rush of him pounding me again, and the look in my eyes and my changed breathing told him as much. Akai gently pulled me off of him and told me to get on my knees and stick my ass up in the air. I complied of course, but his cock looked so shiny and delicious still standing at full attention that I couldn't resist stopping to suck it down and taste our combined juices off of it. He groaned when I took him deep, swirling my tongue to dutifully clean the sticky mess I'd left all over him, then he groaned again when just as abruptly I stopped and bent to my assigned task.

As Akai moved behind me I thought he would plow right into me but apparently the sight of all my goodies displayed so lewdly proved an irresistible temptation to him as well. Suddenly his face was back between my cheeks as he gave one slow lick from my clit, deep into my pussy, up over my taint, deep into my asshole, all the way up the top of my crack, then repeated the same in reverse back down to my clit. As I shivered from the divine sensations he speared me again, but didn't start fucking me just yet. I thought he was just letting me adjust, because he got much deeper in my pussy from that position, and I knew my womb was in for a bruising. As I felt his hands spreading my cheeks as wide apart as possible, I suspected he had other ideas.

"That is SO fucking sexy," he growled, taking a deep breath. My muscles twitched nervously under his inspection as he smelled me, afraid of what he might do to me. Confirming my suspicions, an exploring thumb began to caress and rub around my tiny orifice, making what we were doing feel that much dirtier and all the more wrong. The thumb disappeared for a second then came back wet. It didn't just caress this time, but gently slid inside. I hissed at the intrusion.

Akai kept it buried in there as he resumed fucking me. More surprising was to find out that he hadn't done it to stimulate me, but to possess me. He used his thumb-hold up my ass for a better grip to pull me back into his punishing strokes, letting me know in the process that that hole, too, was his to do with as he pleased. My mind was aghast but my pussy got even wetter. He felt it and he knew he had me. He started sliding his thumb in and out of my asshole in counter strokes to his relentless cock. I swooned.

"You filthy bastard," I groaned on the verge of cumming, pushing back into his hips. That's when he pulled out of both my holes completely. I almost cried at his cruelty and from the empty sense of withdrawal. Before I could turn to give him a look of indignation, I felt his mushroom head slide up one inch over my perineum and nestle into my anus. My eyes flew wide in shock. He wouldn't, would he?

"Akai!" I screamed as he pushed his cock against my ass, but I still couldn't find the word 'stop.' I could feel his bulbous tip stretching my tiny hole. I was clenched up tight in a panic, but resistance was futile. I was too wet and he was too hard. His iron grip on my hips let me know that I wasn't going anywhere. He just kept pushing, his frenulum spreading me open more. It just wasn't right. I had already gone too far, I couldn't do this as well.

I reared up to try and put a halt to things and Akai wrapped his strong arms around me and pressed me into his beautiful chest. "Relax, my love," he whispered in my ear before I could voice my protest. A hand came down between my legs to accompany his words and as he worked my clit I again lost my ability to speak up in protest. Then his lips found my neck, just under my ear and began to suck.

All things yield to time and pressure and I was no different. Against the double onslaught of his hand in my pussy and his lips on my neck, I sunk my head in sweet defeat as Akai, with a little extra force in his hips, took my anal chastity. I yelped from the initial pain but didn't pull away. It was useless anyway. That's what I told myself.

Sensing my surrender Akai bent me back over. He put his hand on the back of my head and held my face down in the pillow to muffle my screams as he slowly pushed more in to me. It was every filthy, adulterous desire fulfilled in a single wanton moment. I bit the pillow as his cock popped deeper into my ass, grunting and panting from the intense intrusion.

"It hurts," I hissed, "take it out!" Instead of obeying me, he slid his hands up under my armpits then took a firm grip of each shoulder. With his chest against my back pinning me to the bed, I couldn't escape. I was totally at his mercy. His lips again found my exposed neck and returned to kiss me in my most sensitive spot.

"Try to relax," he whispered. "Take a deep breath, and repeat after me. My ass is beautiful." On the word beautiful, I felt the head of his cock throb with a surge of warm blood, adding painful pressure against the resistance of my sphincter.

"Akai, I can't," I whined. "Take it out, you're hurting me." Teeth sank into my neck, gently at first but then with more pressure, until I felt a nip of pain. "Ouch!" I hissed, and immediately a gentle tongue replaced his teeth, soothing over where he bit me. I moaned, then suddenly felt more discomfort in my ass. The distraction had allowed him to slip a few millimeters further into my bowels.

"Say it," he repeated authoritatively as he pulled out slightly. I felt the flange around the head of his dick breach my contracting anus before he shoved it back inside my dark passage. My body held tight, and he still couldn't get much further than an inch inside of me. "Take a deep breath and say 'my ass is beautiful,'" he repeated. Even though his voice was calm, his grip on my shoulders tightened, letting me know his words were not a request. I was not getting out of this.

"I don't have some fucking mental block," I complained, getting frustrated. Your dick just doesn't belong in my ass!"

"Be honest with me," he replied, grinding the head of his dick in my dirty little hole, "hasn't everything I've done to your ass up until now felt wonderful?"

I hesitated. "Yes," I finally answered softly, ashamed.

"And this will be no different once you relax. It's what you came for," he said confidently. Again he pulled out an inch or so and then pushed back in until he heard me grunt in pain from being too full.

"No it's not!" I protested. Akai laughed at me.

"Nivia, you are a lot of things," he said, face still pressed into my neck, licking my skin. "You're smart, witty, sexy as hell, but naïve is not one of them. God gave you that big beautiful ass to enjoy it and let it bring you pleasure, not to be ashamed of it. That's why you're here. "

Was he right? Did I consciously know that I was coming to submit to him in every way like this? While I contemplated his words, one of his strong hands released my shoulder and snaked under my tummy and resumed playing in my pussy. His fingers slid all too easily through my folds before he withdrew his hand and presented it before our faces.

The incriminating evidence was clear to see and smell, as the pungent musk of my cunt slime hit both our nostrils. Akai groaned before popping one finger into his mouth. I watched him clean the sticky digit with lust-filled eyes before he offered the other wet finger to me. I sucked it clean, accepting my defeat. Akai didn't even have to say anything. No woman with a pussy that wet could ever claim she wasn't enjoying herself. Shamefully my pussy was dripping with joy at what was happening to me, pooling on the sheet beneath us.

He kissed me after I was done sucking my juices off of his finger. The shared taste of my eager cunt cemented our new understanding. Apparently I did need it. It was exactly what I came for. I took a deep breath. Feeling my chest expand, Akai withdrew almost completely.

"My ass is -- ugh! -- beautiful," I said timidly as his warm shaft tried to invade my bowels. There was still tense resistance.

"Again, louder," he commanded, withdrawing once more. I took another deep breath.

"My ass is ARRGHHHH!" I screamed as he sank an extra inch in me, finally cresting the tiniest bit past my sphincter.

"Your ass is what?" he asked, pulling back his hips, preparing to impale me even further. A sneaky hand resumed its place between my legs and began massaging my sodden cunt before centering on my clit, anticipating his next thrust. Both of Akai's hands had returned to holding my shoulders. The hand playing in my pussy now belonged to me.