Psyche's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My ass is beautiful," I repeated a little louder. Rewarding my obedience, Akai was generous enough to let me finish the phase before forcing his cock back into my anus with a carnal grunt. I cried out as his swollen head finally pushed all the way past my sphincter and entered the cavity of my bowels where the discomfort was much less. There were mixed emotions in my outburst, however, as underneath the searing pain was a deep warm throbbing feeling of fullness, that felt like I needed a little more.

"Good God, Nivia," he groaned as he slowly slid back and forth in my ass, letting me adjust to the fuller intrusion in short, shallow strokes. When my own hips started to gyrate, he knew I was ready for more. Reading my body Akai withdrew, almost completely, and I cried out from a deserted sense of emptiness that came over me.

"My ass is beautiful!" I repeated urgently, this time without being told. He rewarded me with a longer, deeper, and harder stoke into my funky depths. "Holy fuck!" I grunted in sweet relief. My cunt was so wet that we could hear my fingers playing in it.

"Let me taste," he demanded and I knew what he wanted. I complied happily, quickly bringing my musky digits to his face. I wiped them under his nose before shoving them into his mouth. His cock made a slow piston in and out of my bowels while he slurped up my nectar, and then I just as quickly withdrew my fingers and shoved them back into my saturated pussy. I arched my back, signaling my desire for more. "My ass is beautiful!!" I screamed this time, starting to believe it. His hips came crashing down into my upturned cheeks as a growl reverberated from somewhere deep inside his barrel chest. His heavy balls slapped wetly into my empty cunt while short, curly and wiry hairs tickled my rudely dilated anus. I was stretched unbelievably wide to accept his considerable girth, while the head of his dick pierced new virgin territory in my colon. If the wind hadn't been completely knocked out of me I would have screamed from the exquisite pain that hurt so good.

"And it's delicious, too, baby," he moaned into my ear.

"Oh my God, what are you doing to me?!" I cried, gyrating back into his crotch as my leaking pussy drooled down his testicles.

"What I should have done a long time ago," he replied softly. Then his lips sought mine. The kiss was slow and sensual, full of genuine affection. It stood in stark contrast to how he was lewdly and lustfully violating my rectum. The combination of savage lust paired with sweet tenderness made my head swim.

"Fuck me Akai," I said in full surrender, breaking our sensual kiss. "Fuck my beautiful ass." And that he did. Akai reared up behind me on extended arms and put his hands on my shoulders, pinning me in place. Then he savagely ravaged my dirty little hole. The entire time I was screaming. Embarrassingly, he was also very vocal, making sure the whole neighborhood knew where his dick was and exactly what he was doing to me with it. This went on for a solid 10 minutes until I couldn't take it any longer. His stamina was relentless, with each pounding stroke faithfully following the next in perfect time.

At one point he pulled me up by my shoulders so I could support my upper torso using my arms. I took the opportunity to use one hand to brace myself against the massive headboard crowning his king-sized bed. With the added leverage I shamelessly rutted back against him, trying to cram every last millimeter of his beautiful cock as deep in me as possible. The room reverberated with our obscene symphony as I could hear my anus suck wetly at his thick swollen shaft every time he pulled it out of my tight hole, followed by the clap of his big heavy balls slapping wetly into my empty cunt. Each slap of his low-swinging balls made delicious contact with my swollen clit, driving me wild.

"Oh God, please don't stop!" I begged, quickly reaching that point of no return. I looked underneath us to watch his muscular thighs and hips come crashing into me and was shocked from the visceral image before me. There was wetness everywhere, and a long string of my sticky cunt slime hung from my lips connecting his balls. The smell of my drooling sex hung thick in the air, accented with the even more pungent scent of the kinky sin we were engaged in. It was that sensory overload that finally pushed me over the edge.

My body exploded in delicious release and I came in a flood, wetting the bed beneath us. All sound left me as my face contorted with my mouth agape, drooling on the sheets. The spasms that wracked my body clamped down on his surging shaft, and that triggered his own release. With a roar and one final hard thrust inside of me, I felt his cock expand in my rectum before flooding my bowels with his hot thick seed.

It took us a while to catch our breath. We were a heaving, sweaty mess. When his breathing finally calmed and his cock had softened, Akai gently withdrew from me and turned me over. There were tears rolling down my cheeks. He bent and softly licked them up. His eyes looked deeply into mine before scanning the rest of my body. I did the same to him. His cock, still half hard, was a slimy dripping frothy mess. It reeked with the smell of his cum and the musky pungency of nasty sex. My nose twitched as I salivated, and I had to fight the urge to ask him to feed it to me, appalled at my whorish desire. There was wetness everywhere between my legs, and he bent to lick that up as well. When he was done he lay next to me and took me into his arms, brushing my tender nipples into his hairy chest.

"Am I finally forgiven?" he asked? I answered him with a long, deep, sensual kiss then relaxed my head on his shoulder, holding him tight.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," he smiled. "So do you finally believe me?"

"About what, that my butt is beautiful?"

"Yeah, duh!" he teased me. I gave him playful elbow to his ribs, then hesitated for a second before answering.

"I don't know," I lied, feigning uncertainty while begging God's forgiveness for resigning my soul to hell. "I might need a little more convincing."

----- (_*_) -----

This story is dedicated to Suzie, who I did humiliate many years ago in this very fashion. I am truly sorry, and would love the opportunity to make it up to you one day.