Psychic Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,702 Followers

"Mm-hm. You know what else would be fun?"

As she left her question hanging, she let her hand slide down between her legs. I couldn't see what she was doing, but it was obvious enough.

"Are you doing what I think you're doing?" I asked.

"Depends what you think I'm doing," she said.

Her wrist was moving in small but regular motions, and it didn't take much imagination to guess that her fingers were pretty busy too. My little sister, my completely naked little sister, was masturbating right in front of me. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever witnessed, and I couldn't even see it that well.

It didn't take any more convincing than that for me to join her and wrap my fingers around my impatiently erect cock. It felt slightly unfair that Katie would get a better show than me, but I also felt that complaining too hard would be a very stupid thing to do. She'd probably just put her clothes back on to spite me.

For a while we masturbated together in silence, eyes unabashedly glued to each other as we did. It occurred to me at some point that it was probably the first time I'd ever jerked off with someone watching me. The fact that the other person in question was my sister was just insane. I wondered if she thought we were being as crazy as I did.

At some point, for reasons that were her own, Katie shifted a bit and lowered one of her legs. Her movement gave me a much better view of both her pussy, in irregular flashes, and her fingers at work. I was already pretty on edge, and this was enough to push me over. I felt my orgasm coming, and it was going to be a good one.

With a long groan I sped up my stroking speed on my cock just seconds before cumming. My semen shot out in a surprisingly impressive arc to land harmlessly on the grass. It was such a liberating experience to be able to cum like that and not worry even a little about minimizing the mess or cleaning up afterward. Katie had had a better point about the whole 'naked outdoors' thing than I had given her credit for.

In response to my display my sister's self-fingering had picked up pace as well, though I found my interest in it somewhat diminished. I lazily crawled over to a nice, unspoiled spot in the sun and stretched out to watch while she finished herself off. Just because I wasn't horny anymore and her body didn't hold quite the same fascination didn't mean I wasn't going to keep looking. I was sure future me would appreciate my 'sacrifice,' and the memory I would have for later.

Katie's eventual climax wasn't as visually dramatic as mine, but it was obviously satisfying for her. The sigh of pleasure she exhaled and the way her whole body relaxed all at once after having slowly tensed up right until orgasm was proof enough of that in my mind. After a minute or two she crawled over next to me and together we lay naked in the sun, enjoying life in a simultaneously bizarre and normal sort of way.

"You have good ideas sometimes, you know that?" I said.

"I am aware," she said.

She was lying on her stomach, arms folded under her head and a faint, but unfading smile on her lips. I shifted so I was on my side and reached out to trace my finger slowly down her spine. I didn't crave sexual contact with her the way I might have before cumming, but I still had a desire just to be close to her.

I ran my finger up and down Katie's back, and gradually it turned into sort of a lazy one-handed back rub. Eventually I even sat up and began to put a little more effort into it. Judging by the occasional contented sigh she let out, I assumed she didn't mind what I was doing too much.

"You wanna know something?" she asked in a satisfied, unhurried voice.

"Sure," I said.

"We're gonna have sex," she said.

I hesitated, then continued rubbing her back while I processed her statement.

"You mean right now?" I asked.

"No, not now. We're not ready for it yet. Just... sometime. Maybe in a few months, or years, or even just days, but it's going to happen."

"You can predict the future now can you? Another talent you're working on?"

"I don't need to see the future to know it's going to happen." She rolled onto her back, leaving me without a back to rub, but trading that for the view of her gloriously naked front side. "Tell me you don't think we'll do it," she dared me.

"I can't. But... I dunno, it's such a weird thought."

"Mm-hm, it is. But it's nice too. I like thinking about it."

With my sister lying out all naked in front of me like she was, it was hard for me not to think about it too. It would be so easy, with no one around and our clothes already conveniently out of the way, and to some extent we both seemed to want it.

But, like Katie said, we didn't want it enough yet to actually go through with it. I was still her brother, and things like putting my penis in her were still off-limits even if her certainty that it was only a matter of time weakened my resolve somewhat. There wasn't nearly as much of a point in trying to delay the inevitable as there was in working against something we could potentially stop.

Katie giggled softly. "You're getting hard again," she said.

I looked down to check, though I had already felt it starting to happen. Who was I kidding anyway? I could tell myself all I wanted that I just wanted to look at my sister, maybe touch her a little, but I honestly doubted I had the self-control to prevent it from escalating.

In a brief moment of clarity I realized the same thing Katie had. Sooner or later we'd be in a situation where we'd both be horny, and probably naked, and not thinking straight, and we'd do something stupid unless we stopped what we were doing altogether and somehow went back to a purely platonic relationship, but I couldn't see that happening. If we knew where we were headed, it might actually be better to go in with that knowledge than to try and deny it right up until the end.

"Of course I'm getting hard again," I said. "That tends to happen when there's a beautiful, naked girl around."

"I bet it does."

She reached out and gently grasped my cock in one hand, stroking it as it became fully erect. Her soft touch felt amazing and for a few minutes I just sat back and let her toy with me.

"It's probably not good that all it takes is a little compliment to get me to do this," Katie said.

"I'm pretty sure there's more to it than that," I said. "I know I've complimented you at least once or twice before and it's never made you grab my dick."

"True. Guess I'm extra horny today or something. I might need to find someone to take care of that for me."

I grinned at her less than subtle hint. "I think I know a guy for that."

I squirmed closer to her until we were right next to each other while Katie continued slowly stroking me. I placed a hand on her upper thigh and carefully maneuvered it toward her pussy, giving her plenty of time to let me know if she didn't want it even though I didn't think that would be an issue.

Her hips rocked back encouragingly against my fingers as they drifted closer to the place she really wanted me to touch. Her skin was so warm and smooth, then suddenly wet as I reached the slit of her pussy. She obviously hadn't been lying about how horny she was.

"That feels good," she breathed. "I need more."

My finger were only lightly moving up and down her pussy lips, a teasing touch rather than the more focused attention she craved. It was kind of mean in some ways, but I loved seeing the desire in her for me to give her what she wanted.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

She stared straight into my eyes. "Put your fingers in me," she said.

"You sure?"

I pressed a single finger against her opening a couple times, but not with enough pressure to actually penetrate. She squirmed each time I did it, as though maybe she could make me accidentally slip inside, and eventually resorted to pouting at me.

"Don't tease me," she said.

"Sorry," I said, only half meaning it.

I faked her out a couple more times until she looked about ready to start whining, then abruptly pushed a finger inside her extremely wet pussy. All her frustration vanished instantly from her face and she let out a long hiss of pleasure. I thrust in and out of her a few times, then added a second finger.

"Mmm, yeah. That's better," she said.

It would have made a rather interesting scene for anyone happening upon us just then. Both of us naked, me busy fingering my little sister, her with her hand still gripping my cock but no longer paying enough attention to it to keep it moving. It was almost funny how much it would probably freak out anyone who knew us, yet somehow didn't feel nearly as strange as it should have to me. Part of that, though, was almost certainly just me being turned on and not thinking clearly.

Katie was getting more and more into it the longer I went. Her body gyrated in perfect synch with my fingers' thrusting and her breathing was ragged, not to mention the cute, involuntary sound she made every time I thrust into her a little harder. She alternated between closing her eyes entirely and looking directly at me, and every time I met her gaze she shivered in a barely perceptible way. I was pretty sure she getting overwhelmed by what she was letting her big brother do to her.

All of a sudden she sat up and dislodged my hand from her pussy. She tried to push me onto my back, but I initially resisted.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just go with it," she said. "It's something I've never done before, but I want to try it with you. Don't worry, you'll like it."

I was a little skeptical, but at the same time there were very few things she could be up to that I wouldn't like. She pushed me again, and this time I let myself lie back to wait and see what she would do.

She swung her leg over me to straddle my chest facing away from me. It put her ass really close to my face and I could see her pussy poking out from underneath her too, so I pretty much okay with her choice of seat. When she leaned down toward my cock I realized it was only going to get better.

The first thing I felt was her warm breath on my erection. It wasn't quite the same stimulation as her hand had been, but somehow it might have even been a more erotic feeling. Just knowing how close my baby sister's face was to my cock made it twitch in response.

After a moment of anticipation that no doubt seemed longer than it was, the very tip of her tongue made contact with the head of my cock and licked a small path across it. She repeated the action several more times, using more and more of her tongue each time. I groaned out loud when she licked from the base of my shaft all the way up.

"Fuck that feels good," I said.

Katie turned to look over her shoulder at me. "I thought it might," she said. "Maybe you could return the favour."

As she turned back around, she also slid her butt back until her pussy was directly over my face. She then resumed where she left off, lowering her mouth back to my cock and this time taking it partway inside instead of just licking. The softness of her lips and the warm wetness of her tongue made for an amazing combination of sensations over the length she'd taken in.

I put my hands on her hips and guided her pussy down to my mouth, to the point where she was very nearly sitting on my face. I decided not to try anything fancy or tricky, and simply stuck out my tongue to lick the length of her wet slit. She moaned around my cock, and I privately agreed with the sentiment. I was well aware that sexy was not a flavour, strictly speaking, but that was exactly how my little sister tasted to me.

I eagerly licked Katie's pussy over and over while she continued to take care of me on her end. My technique no doubt wasn't as great as it could have been with a little more effort and concentration, but I could tell I was getting results anyway. Her body wasn't particularly good at keeping secrets from me in that respect.

My sister was getting noisier and generally wiggling around more and more with every passing minute. Luckily there was no one around whose attention we might attract, plus some of her sounds produced some very interesting vibrations around my cock. It was hardly the sort of thing I wanted to discourage for the moment.

Together we built each other up to the edge of orgasm, our mouths and tongues working frantically toward our mutual goal. I was rather pleased with myself when Katie came first, moaning loudly and bucking her hips against my face to inadvertently spread her pussy juice all over my lips and chin.

I came shortly after that with Katie's mouth latched firmly onto my cock. Evidently she didn't mind swallowing my cum, which was simultaneously very wrong and extremely hot. I kind of wished I could have watched her face as she did it, but I wasn't about to complain.

My sister eventually got off of me and repositioned herself next to me. Her hair was kind of a mess, and was a trace of what I suspected was my cum on her bottom lip, but mostly she just looked extremely satisfied.

"Mmm, I think I liked that," she said as she stretched out. "We should do it again sometime."

"You really think there's any chance we won't?" I asked.

"No, not really. We're beyond hope."

"Heh, yeah. Something like that. Anyway, we should probably head back at some point."

"Mm-hm, in a minute."

Despite her agreement, Katie didn't make the slightest effort to move from where she lay. I supposed we weren't really in any rush, so I got more comfortable where I was and settled in for a while. We'd head home eventually, when we were ready.

****

When I woke up the next day my first thought, perhaps unsurprisingly, was of Katie. All those years we'd been living together, and now I couldn't stop thinking about her or wanting to be around her. I supposed that was probably a common effect of developing a sexual relationship with someone, even a sibling.

I went to her room almost as soon as I managed to pry myself out of bed. She appeared to still be asleep, and for a few minutes I just stood and watched her. I'd always loved her, she was my sister after all, but somehow it was different now. There was more of a need behind it, and a desire for physical contact that I didn't think was entirely sexual. It was hard to know for sure when my thoughts kept returning to the image of her naked body from the day before and interrupting any deep self-analyzing I might attempt.

"Some girls might think it's a bit creepy the way you're just standing there while I'm sleeping you know," Katie mumbled.

She still hadn't opened her eyes, at least not so that I could tell, so it was hard to know how long she'd been awake.

"And what do you think about it?" I asked.

"I think it's kind of cute," she said.

She sat up with a slight groan and grinned at me. As she did I noticed that the shirt she was wearing didn't appear to be one of hers.

"Is that my shirt?" I asked.

"Maybe," she said.

"Where did you get it from?"

"From your room, duh."

In reality I supposed my question was more along the lines of when and why she had taken it. The most likely scenario was that she had snuck it out sometime during the night while I was asleep. That scenario was also the most intriguing since I wouldn't exactly mind having her sneaking into my room at night given the current circumstances of our relationship.

When Katie stood up her legs were completely bare, and she may well have been naked except for her stolen shirt which came down to the top of her thighs. I instinctively moved toward her but she stopped me with a casual gesture.

"Ah ah," she said. "It's too early in the day for you to start messing around."

"It's never too early," I replied, but I still backed off.

"Okay, let me get changed and then we can figure out what we're going to do today."

"As if you don't know."

"I really don't. I make a lot of stuff up as I go."

"I've noticed."

"Mm-hm. Anyway, could you leave while I get changed? Or at least turn around or something."

I looked at her questioningly. "Really? You don't want me to see you changing even after yesterday?"

"Right," she said.

I rolled my eyes and turned around so my back was to her. I listened as she rummaged through her clothes and chose a suitable outfit, until finally I heard what sounded like the removal of her shirt. As soon as I was reasonably certain she was naked I turned back around.

"Should have known you'd do that," Katie said, just before slipping a new shirt over her head. It appeared to actually be hers this time.

"Of course you should have," I agreed.

I hadn't been about to pass up another chance to see her naked, and even with the shirt on she was still temporarily bottomless, which was uniquely intriguing in ways full nudity wasn't. All too soon she pulled on a tiny pair of shorts and was more or less properly covered, despite the lack of any underwear.

"That's kind of a dangerous outfit for you to be wearing," I said.

"Why, 'cause you can get your hands on me easily?" she asked as she stepped closer to me. "Maybe that's the idea."

As she tried to move past me I grabbed her arm to keep her from leaving. She attempted to shake me off, but I held on.

"Lemme go," she said. "I'm hungry, I need breakfast."

"And what if I don't let you go?" I asked.

"Then I'll be very annoyed at you."

"Really? Because what with you being psychic and all I'd have thought you'd already know what's coming," I said, just before pushing Katie back toward her bed. "And if you did you'd already be annoyed."

"Or maybe I lied and this is exactly what I wanted," she countered.

We stared at each other in silence for a few seconds, then at the same time we moved toward each other and ended up falling together on the bed. At first I did little more than hug her to me, loving the feeling of having her in my arms and knowing that it might never be a completely platonic position for us ever again.

Katie meanwhile was roaming her hands freely over my body and eventually up to my face. It wasn't exactly a surprise when she held me still so she could kiss me, but at the same time it sort of was. Despite the way I'd recently been feeling about her, she was still my sister and therefore being kissed by her was a somewhat strange feeling. Stranger, somehow, than her sucking me off, or me licking her pussy. Admittedly, my brain was not always a completely rational place.

"You know how I said we were gonna have sex?" she whispered in my ear. "And remember how I said it might be months before it happened."

"Yeah," I said.

"I might have been wrong about the timing."

Then her mouth was on mine again, communicating all the same love and need to me that I felt for her. I kissed her back and ran my hand through her hair, holding her face close as though there was a chance she was going to back away. It would likely have taken something along the lines of a nearby explosion to separate us.

All the while my cock had been getting harder and harder until I could feel it pressing and rubbing against Katie's crotch. If not for the clothing between us I might have already succeeded in penetrating her, and I wasn't even at full erection yet. However, the thought of being inside my little sister did hurry it along. It was unbelievable how much I wanted it.

I wasn't entirely sure which one of us started it, but before long we had begun the process of helping each other out of our clothes. It took far more time and effort than it should have, due to both being in an awkward position and dealing with excited, fumbling fingers, but the process itself was enough fun that neither of us really minded the delay.

As soon as I got Katie's shirt off I shifted my head down so it was more in line with her breasts. I kissed them a few times, alternating between them more or less evenly, before sucking one of her nipples between my lips. She seemed to like it, but didn't let me play very long before she aggressively resumed trying to get us both naked. There wasn't much left to go, but her shorts had become tangled around her ankles thanks to me being in the way and preventing her from just kicking them off.

Xarth
Xarth
14,702 Followers