Psychic Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,685 Followers

I attempted to move further down her body as I helped her with her shorts, but she wasn't having any of that. She pulled me back to our original position, once again kissing me forcefully, and this time there was nothing between us. Nothing at all to stop my cock from making contact with her pussy.

"I want it in me," she whispered.

"I think I could manage that," I replied in the same hushed tone.

Most likely I could have just started fucking the shit out of my sister right there, but I took it a little slower than that. It was our first time together after all, it wouldn't hurt to keep things a tad on the gentler side. I couldn't imagine that we wouldn't get the chance to experiment more in the future.

I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy while she nuzzled my neck and purred encouragement for me to go ahead and do it. No doubt if she got impatient enough she'd take over and make me, but I didn't let it get to that point. When it felt right I simply stopped holding back from penetrating her and let my cock press against my little sister's tight entrance until it slipped inside.

Katie hissed in pleasure as I slowly pushed my way in, her pussy gripping me fiercely when I tried to pull back even a little. She didn't seem to want me to gradually thrust my way as deep as I could go, she just wanted me in there.

"Relax a little," I said. "It's gonna make things tricky otherwise."

"Sorry," she said. "I just like feeling you inside me."

As if to apologize further her lips brushed mine softly, barely touching, then abruptly with more passion. Her hips rocked against me in small but increasingly forceful motions, and her hands pressed against my lower back. Her rhythm gradually caused my body to respond all on its own, and soon I was thrusting inside her almost as deep as I could go.

The feeling of having sex was amazing all on its own, but the knowledge that the girl in this case was my little sister made everything so much more intense. I couldn't think about the hands on my back, or the breasts pressing against my chest, or the pussy wrapped around my cock without also realizing that they all belonged to Katie, and that exactly none of what I was doing to her was appropriate brotherly behaviour.

All of a sudden she tried to push me away, which confused me to no end, but I let her do it anyway. She must have caught the obvious confusion on my face because she smiled reassuringly before rolling over.

"I'm not going anywhere," she said as she raised herself onto her hands and knees. "Just changing positions."

"Oh," I said, trying to hide just how relieved I was. "You could have said so."

"Yeah, well, it made sense in my head. I was just gonna, like, flip over and then we'd keep right on going."

She wiggled her butt at me in case I hadn't been given enough of a hint. I was quick enough on the uptake to already have repositioned myself behind her and lined up my cock with her pussy. It somehow felt even dirtier to be approaching her from that angle, even more wrong, and maybe that was the point. Maybe Katie just wanted to revel in the wrongness of the situation. If so, I wasn't about to protest.

"You're bad, you know that?" I said as I started fucking her again.

"Mm-hm, I do," she said, then groaned as I thrust into her a little more vigourously. "I can't help it. When I was thinking about how this was gonna happen, imagining what it would be like, this was almost always how I saw it. You behind me and fucking me like you don't even care that I'm your little sister. It's so... hot."

"I don't know, I almost think it's hotter that you are my sister."

Katie looked back at me over her shoulder and smiled, just before losing her balance and falling forward onto her elbows. It left her butt sticking up higher than the rest of her body in an even more wanton pose, as if that were possible.

"Well you better do a good job back there... big brother," she said, emphasizing the last two words.

"Wouldn't want to disappoint my baby sis," I agreed.

I loved the feeling of being complicit in something so important with Katie, of being on exactly the same page. Despite any possible outward appearances to the contrary, there was obviously a level of trust between us greater than even I would have guessed. The fact that we could be so free to admit to getting turned on by something we had no business even thinking about was incredible when I really thought about it.

It was right around then that a brand new level of determination set in; I was going to fuck my little sister until she came and nothing was going to stop me. Granted that had more or less been the plan anyway, but now it was official.

Whatever Katie's next words were going to be dissolved into incoherent mumbling with the occasional soft moan as I gave up on being gentle and started fucking her hard. I knew there was a small chance that I could end up being too rough and possibly hurting her, but I also knew she wouldn't hesitate to yell at me if I did something too painful. It wasn't much of an issue anyway, because all indications were that she was loving it.

"Mmm... keep... doing... that," she breathed in between the sounds of my hips pounding against her ass.

We were both out of control, possessed by lust and unburdened by rational thought. Despite how hard I was already fucking her, Katie was slamming her butt back toward me in time with my strokes. She was obviously too horny to care about being sore afterward, or much of anything else for that matter.

Before too long our combined effort was rewarded, and I felt her cumming on my cock. Her pussy spasmed around me and squeezed tightly at irregular intervals. I was happy I'd managed to make her cum first after all, because I knew my own orgasm wasn't all that far away. There was only so long anyone could last while fucking, or being fucked by, their sibling for the first time. That was my reasoning anyway.

As I continued pounding on Katie's pussy, she gradually collapsed forward into the bed until she was basically lying flat with her butt sticking up a little. It was making things kind of awkward for me as I was forced to compensate by adjusting my position, but I was getting close enough that I just ignored my protesting muscles and kept fucking her.

With every stroke I felt my orgasm getting closer and closer until it was finally upon me. I had enough presence of mind left to pull out before cumming, but only just barely. Since I had no time to aim anywhere else, my cum shot out all over Katie's butt and lower back, making a sexy mess of her bare skin. When I was done it took all my remaining energy to roll off of her instead of collapsing where I was.

Katie rolled onto her side facing me and curled her legs partway toward her stomach. She had something of a disheveled look to her, but mostly she looked happy. She watched me through half-open eyelids and gave me a contented smile as I recovered. To me, she'd never looked more beautiful and I couldn't possibly have doubted at that moment that I loved her. More than anything else in the world, I loved my little sister.

Her smile grew wider for a second, as though amused by some passing thought.

"Love you too," she whispered.

Xarth
Xarth
14,685 Followers