Psychological Shift Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Z gets to use the PSR on his new friend.
1.8k words
4.32
9.7k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: I know this isn't up to my usual quality, but it's been a while since I've written so I wanted to get something out to get the ball rolling again. Next chapter will include a reader created character, so comment descriptions of characters that you want to be added into the story. (There are currently 10 character slots open)

Note: All characters are 18 years old in accordance with Literotica rules.

*****

"Welcome to the last meeting of the week," Julia's voice rang out to the excited class. "It's been a good first week and I hope for a successful year." Half of the class was already in their seats by the time I arrived today, which was new as I usually arrive first.

The class gave nods and shouts of agreement at Julia's remark. The projector suddenly flickered to life, and the familiar spinner wheel appeared. A multi colored game spinner with each of our names on it, used to determine who was going to possess who. The first name gets to possess the second.

"I hope by know you guys have an understanding on what's gonna happen. Let's begin!" With that, Julia spun the wheel. The screen was a blur of color, but began to steadily slow down. The golden colored pointer landed on my own name.

"Of course," I thought to myself, getting accustomed to either being first or last. I knew pairs can't repeat, and I didn't know anyone else in the class but Ashley, so I prayed it'd land on her. I stared at the back of her golden blonde hair, seeing as she sat in front of me, and hoped it'd be her.

Once again the wheel spurred to life, before coming to a slow stop on Ashley.

"What're the odds?" I thought to myself. The class immediately broke out giggling, which they do every time I get paired with someone. Ashley turned around and smiled, before quickly turning back.

I stopped paying attention to the selections, and was lost in thought while gazing at as much of Ash's body as I could see from behind her. She was wearing thigh high athletic shorts, which probably weren't dress code, as well as a basic red top. I saw her ass once and knew it was nothing to scoff at, and I knew she had gorgeous blue eyes which resemble amethyst crystals.

When I snapped back to reality, I saw the last pairing (Julia to Amber) being announced.

"All the first picks come up and get the PSR, and if you have any questions ask me." Julia announced.

Ashley turned around to face me. It was hard to read her thoughts, but I was excited nonetheless.

"You ready to be the sexiest girl here?" Ashley asked me, flaunting her tits a bit.

"That's debatable," I laughed. I pointed the PSR at her and was about to press the first button.

"Wait!" Ashley yelled, "if the first button removes the target's soul, then what would happen if you kept it in?"

She had a good point, what would happen. I told her that's I'd ask Julia, and went to the front desk. I saw Amber sitting there which threw me off guard for a second, but I remembered that Julia is in her.

"Hey Ju-," I started and quickly stopped. I saw Amber's cheeks were flushed red, and her left hand was down on her lap. Amber was letting out small moans.

"Aren't you supposed to be the example Julia?" I asked her jokingly. Her face got even darker when she saw me staring.

"What do you expect me to do in a body that isn't my own? Not explore?" She said, still moaning a bit.

"Well I can't judge. But I do have a question. What would happen if I were to possess someone without removing their soul first?"

"Hmmm... I'm not sure, but logically you'd both inhabit the same body. You made me curious know so I'll only allow you to stray from guidelines once." Julia gave us permission to experiment. I said thanks and left her to play with herself even more.

"She said we could try it and figure it out," I relayed the information to Ashley, "but only this once." She nodded and I clicked the second button, only to black out a few seconds later.

When I awoke, my head was down on the desk, and blonde hair was pooled around me. I lifted myself up, and felt my chest that had been squashed against the wood perk up. I was wearing Ashley's super short shorts, which made my legs feel bare and cold, and red shirt. My nipples were already getting hard, their tips poking through my shirt.

"Am I getting turned on by myself?" I heard a familiar voice say in my head.

"Ashley is that you?" I said to no one, but got a response from within me.

"Yeah it is. I guess that answers our question. Now we have to see if our hypothesis was correct, and then make a graph."

"Shut up, Ash," the scientific method was the bane of my existence. She giggled. I stood up and looked down at myself, a nice ass behind me, and a mystery sized chest in front.

"You definitely feel better than Amber," I told Ashley. It was true, she seemed more loose and energetic.

"Awww. Can't you see you're making me blush?"

"No I can't,"

"Fair enough. Now let's just get down to it. "

"It's kinda weird to do anything when you're watching me do it," I told her nervously.

"It's fine, I haven't enjoyed myself in a long time. Just strip already!"

I obliged and slowly pulled off her shirt, revealing a girly pink bra. I pulled at her shorts and looked down to confirm that he had matching panties too.

"Really? You're 18." I teased.

"I never grew out of the pink phase, what can I say? At least appreciate what's under it."

I pulled off the bra, probably breaking the hook in the process, and let it fall to the ground. Her tits practically jumped out at me. They were pretty big. I picked up the bra and searched for the size: DD.

"Impressed?"

"They're nice," I said calmly.

"Nice? You're looking at the best tits in the school. Probably a little better than just 'nice.'"

I ignored her conceited comments, and began to pick at her perky breasts and nipples. She was more sensitive than Julia, it was enough to make her voice in my head go quiet. One pinch sent a shockwave down my body, and caused a burning sensation in my shorts.

"Dammit! I'm really sensitive there!"

"I guess I found your weakness then," I teased, making her voice sound uncharacteristically bitchy. I moaned as I teased her nipples more, before I had an idea.

"Hey Julia," I said, walking over to Amber."

"Hey Z," she responded, her hands now buried in her shirt. "How did it go?"

"I'm in control, but Ashley can communicate with me in my head."

"Interesting, so what do you need?" She asked.

"Can you play with my nipples?" I asked, she had been eyeing them since I walked over. "She is more sensitive than you, I kinda wanna see how long she lasts before she can't take anymore."

"What the fuck are you doing, you know she had it out for me."

Amber smiled, "Anything for a club member if mine." She responded, reaching out for my nipples. As soon as she made contact, I was in bliss. Moans escaped my lips again, and I could've sworn I heard a moan in my head.

"Damn, She is sensitive." Julia commented. I was too lost in pleasure to answer.

"My body can't take much more, please stop!"

Ashley's voice pleaded.

I felt it too, but wasn't ready to give up yet. Julia gave my right nipple a hard pinch, and that broke Ashley. I screamed, and felt an explosion of tension in my pants, and quickly felt wetness.

"Oh fuck, my clothes."

"Oh shut up Ash, you were barely wearing anything anyway," I said while gasping for air.

"She came off only nipple play?" Julia asked. I nodded and she smiled.

"Excuse me, are you even listening? My panties and shorts are soaked!"

"Stop screaming, you're giving me a headache," I said, annoyed with Ashley now.

"I have to ride the bus home! It'll be horrible."

"Didn't you do that with pants filled with Julia's cum once?" I asked rhetorically, and saw Julia blush furiously.

"That was nothing compared to this!"

"Fine I'll clean you up!" I finally gave in. "You have any extra pants or panties Julia?"

"Take mine," she said shrugging, "I have my gym uniform in my bag that I can wear."

"You hear that Ashley, pretty soon you'll have a collection of Julia's panties."

"Shut up and take them!"

I walked over to Julia's empty body and flipped up her skirt, revealing blue panties with stripes. I pulled them off slowly, dodging her shoes along the way.

"Her pussy is right there, play with it a bit."

"Fine, but only to get you to shut up," knowing it will upset her, I stuck my tongue out and moved it towards Julia's crotch.

"What the fuck! Stop it!"

"I thought you wanted to play?" Ashley stopped responding.

I pulled off Julia's skirt too, leaving her naked from the waist down. I began to change, taking off my drenched shorts and panties.

The skirt went well with Ashley's red top, but Ashley didn't think it was her "style,"

"I look so girly in this! I'm not putting this on my body."

She was getting annoying now. "Listen, it's either this or wet clothes the whole ride home." I said in a final tone.

She paused for a minute. "Fine."

I glanced at the clock and noticed there were five minutes left before the club was over, going back to my desk, I grabbed the remote.

"It's over already?"

I didn't get why she sounded sad, when she was complaining literally the whole time. I pointed the PSR at myself and transferred my soul into my body.

I woke up a moment later and looked to my right and saw Ashley, in Julia's skirt, looking displeased.

"If you're still mad about the skirt, suck it up. You look fine," I told her in an annoyed tone.

"It's not that, I didn't get to fuck anyone while you were inside of me." She whined.

I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe next time Ash."

Julia, back in her own body, closed out the meeting and collected everyone's PSR.

"By the way, I have something special planned for next week. So be excited for that." Julia closed out on that note, leaving everyone curious.

I was excited as always.