PTA Volunteer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers

Finishing parking, Christine turned to look at Kara. Her hair brushed against Christine's face. Breathing in deep, Christine said, "You smell very nice. I like your scent."

Not really having noticed that they had stopped, Christine's comment surprised Kara. She looked up quickly at Christine. Their faces were very close. For a moment, Kara almost thought that Christine would kiss her. But then Christine turned to get out. Inexplicably Kara didn't feel discomfort at that moment. It took her a few seconds to recognize the feeling of disappointment. Not knowing what to think of that, Kara got out of the car too.

When they got to the elevator down, there was a small crowd already waiting. Getting into the elevator was tight. Somehow she managed to end up facing Christine. The crowd pressed against her so that she was in turn pressed against Christine. The feeling was almost overwhelming to Kara, even before Christine's hands came to rest on Kara's hips.

"Sorry, I had to steady myself," Christine said. "I hope it's okay."

Not trusting herself to speak, Kara nodded. Today she could feel her nipples harden. Kara couldn't explain it but she also couldn't deny that she was aroused. She tried to pull back a little. She didn't want Christine to feel them and be embarrassed. Kara thought to herself, "Okay, I have some sort of schoolgirl crush on her. It's ridiculous but I can't make Christine feel self-conscious."

Once they were out of the elevator, Kara was able to get a little distance between them for the walk over to the museum. She needed that to regain a little control. Even still, Kara couldn't help but admire Christine as she walked a little bit ahead of her. Everything about Christine seemed to radiate sexiness, her legs, her ass, her trim waist.

"I bet the guys find her very good in bed," Kara wistfully thought. Her husband hadn't seemed to care much about that for a while.

When they got into the museum, Christine reached out to put her hand on Kara's back and pull her up alongside Christine at the ticket desk. With Kara moving tight against her, it was more comfortable to just keep her arm around Kara as she took care of getting tickets. Then Christine used her arm to help guide Kara the right way to enter the galleries. And of course Kara didn't mind. She knew it was all innocent but it felt nice to have Christine touching her back.

Kara had the time of her life wandering the galleries with Christine. There was a Picasso exhibit and Christine seemed like an expert on his works. She enjoyed pointing out the intricate details of the different painting and sketches. Kara tried to suck all the information in, asking many questions. Christine delighted in Kara's enthusiasm. Christine noticed that Kara took on a glow of happiness that seemed to have been missing from her before.

In the galleries, sometimes while Christine was examining a painting she would move ahead early in her excitement. But as she got further from Christine, Kara would sense her absence and quickly return within an arm's length of her friend. There seemed to be increasing touching between them. By the time they were done and ready to leave the Picasso exhibit, it seemed natural for Kara to have her hand in the crook of Christine's arm.

Christine led Kara through a few other galleries of the museum but Kara's interest in the art was waning a little. But she still hung on Christine's every word. Slowly they moved back to a more remote part of the museum until they were outside a small room containing some pieces of jewelry. As they entered the room, Christine reached up to take Kara's hand in hers.

It was secluded inside. Few people knew it was there and even few came back to look in it. Kara hadn't realized it but when Christine had taken her hand, Kara had interlaced her fingers in Christine's. They stood side by side for a few moments, lost in their individual thoughts.

Then Christine turned to face Kara. She looked at Kara's eyes. They were shining bright. There was a breathless quality about Kara.

Christine spoke softly, "I know, baby." She paused, waiting to make sure that Kara was focused and aware of what was being said. "You haven't ever felt like this before, have you? Not with a woman."

Kara's reply was barely more than a whisper. "No."

Christine sighed. "I didn't mean for you to feel like this. I'm gay, baby, but I wasn't trying to make this happen, however adorable you are." She paused again, waiting to make sure that Kara understood. She didn't know how Kara would react. However tolerant society had become, it was always when she didn't expect it that individual intolerance would be a nasty surprise.

Instead there was a little tension that drained way from Kara. After a moment, she leaned forward and rested her head against Christine's chest. "It's okay then. I didn't know how to tell you." Kara felt Christine's arms encircle her and hold her close.

"Yes, it's okay, baby. But are you sure? You are married." Christine looked down at Kara nestled against her.

Kara was silent as she thought. Then she spoke up, a little louder and firmer than before. "Christine, it may have only been a few days but you have made me feel better than I have felt in a long time, maybe forever." To emphasize her point, she stretched her head forward just a little and softly kissed Christine's neck with little repeated kisses. "I don't know what it means, but I am sure I want to see."

Kara looked back up at Christine. Her lips were moist from the kisses to the neck. Christine was not sure that she had ever seen anyone look so sexy.

Their first kiss was hesitant. There was still a feeling on Christine's part that she should hold back. And it was all new to Kara. It was her first girl kiss. It seemed so soft and gentle. She couldn't help making a little moan. As her lips parted, Christine's tongue automatically probed lightly forward. It brushed along Kara's lips. The moan got a little louder. Kara's own tongue reached out to find Christine's. The two tongues stroked each other. It was slow and sensual. It felt so good to both of them. When they finally ended it, they stayed close; eyes closed and faces almost touching.

Finally they opened their eyes. Kara looked at Christine. She wanted to say something but she wasn't sure what. Finally she just said, "Wow!"

Christine smiled and chuckled a little. "Wow, indeed." She moved so that her hands could slide down to Kara's hips. The movement felt like a caress and Kara couldn't help shivering. Christine smiled a little more. She ran her left hand up Kara's side until it brushed along the edge of Kara's breast. As she felt that touch, Kara's eyes closed. It lingered for a moment and then returned down to her hips.

Waiting until Kara's eyes fluttered open again, Christine told her, "Now baby, I am going to take you to lunch. I know a nice place that is private and very tasty. And after, well we will see about after. I don't want to rush anything."

At first Kara's immediate reaction was to ask if they couldn't go someplace more private where they could explore these wonderful feelings. But on second thought, she realized that not only was Christine being wise, she was also showing that she cared. Right now, if Christine wanted to take her to bed, Kara wouldn't put up the slightest objection. Christine could have her in the museum if she wanted; Kara had to admit to herself. Instead she was giving Kara time to change her mind. While at that moment Kara couldn't imagine making a different choice, she felt a glowing warm feeling that she wasn't just some prize that Christine was pursing. She nodded at Christine, not fully trusting herself to say anything more.

Christine moved close one more time. One hand slide up Kara's back to the nape of her neck. She pulled Kara's head forward so that she could kiss her again. This time it was less tentative. Christine's fingers spread and were entangled in Kara's hair. Their lips pressed against each other and Christine's tongue sought and gained access to Kara's mouth. It was short but it was intense. Then their bodies separated again. Christine's fingers smoothed the hair that had been mussed, the combing action of her fingers feeling like more caresses to Kara.

Taking Kara's hand and placing it in the crook of her arm as it had been when they had been wandering the museum, Christine looked at Kara and said, "Shall we go, baby?"

Kara nodded and they left the room. As they walked down the stairs and out, Christine tried to keep up the illusion that they were just two close friends, rather than would be lovers. Personally she didn't care. She had been out for a long time and was quite comfortable with who she was. But Kara's situation was different and though the odds were small that someone would recognize her, it could happen. Christine wanted to make sure that she protected Kara, especially when Kara was close to oblivious about the possibility. She kept trying to get a little closer so that their arms and legs were brushing each other as they walked. Christine chuckled and just tried not to let it be to apparent.

When they were both in the car, Christine leaned over to give Kara another kiss. Again, it wasn't long, nor was it as intense as their second kiss. But it made Kara's whole body tingle. As Christine withdrew from the kiss, Kara's mouth followed her and prolonged it until the last moment possible. Her aggressive move made her a little self-conscious. Her eyes dropped for a second and then with a small voice she said, "I like your kisses."

Christine reached over to stroke her cheek. "I like yours too. And we can have more, don't worry. It is just first we will have lunch." Christine pulled out of the parking space and drove out of the parking garage at a little more restrained pace. After pulling out onto the street, Christine took Kara's hand in hers. Kara smiled and squeezed it. The contact between them felt good and reassuring, helping her to know that Christine wanted her too.

It didn't take long for Christine to zip up the hill, leaving the downtown area and entering another section of town. It wasn't only the gay part of town; there were lots of theaters in the area and wonderful dining. But without a doubt it was the center of gay and lesbian culture in town. Christine was very familiar with it. Kara was less so but did know it some. It was always an interesting area. Christine was lucky and able to almost immediately find parking.

This time Christine wasn't so cautious. Christine opened the door for Kara and helped her out. As Kara exited the car, the power from Christine's hand pulled her up and against Christine so that she could get a little clandestine kiss. Holding hands, they walked the half block to the small Italian restaurant Christine liked.

The hostess was an attractive blonde, probably in her late 30's. It was clear from the cry of welcome and the big hug that she knew Christine. Kara looked on and found that she couldn't help feeling a little jealous. It seemed so ridiculous but she realized that she was already thinking of Christine as hers.

"Baby, this is an old friend of mine, Louise," Christine introduced them. "She is the owner of this little joint. I loved it the first time that I came in and I have been coming here forever. Louise, this is Kara."

"Very nice to meet you, Kara." Seeing a look in Christine's eye, Louise directed them back to the booth furthest from the door. It was dim in there and another booth blocked it from being seen from the door.

"Louise, would you bring us a couple of glasses of that red that I like so much?" Christine asked as she sat down. Kara sat down across from Christine. Her smile grew when she felt Christine's leg stretch out to touch her own. Christine also took Kara's hand again.

"No one will disturb us here, baby. So we can talk." Christine looked at Kara. She was so very desirable. It was hard to resist pushing quickly forward, but she didn't want to take advantage without giving her a chance to reconsider. "You didn't know I was a lesbian, did you?" she asked.

Blinking just a little at the word, Kara shook her head and then said, "No, if there is any gossip, well I don't pay attention to that sort of thing." She quickly added, "Not that it would have bothered me."

Patting Kara's hand, Christine went on. "I didn't think so. I don't hide it but I never felt like bashing anyone over the head with it either." She stared deep into Kara's eyes. "I want you to know that I don't do this. Seduce women, especially married women. I have had a couple of flings with other mothers at school, but they were decidedly bi and were looking for likeminded women to play around with. I was a safe choice for them. They could approach me without the potential of accidentally picking someone who would blow their cover. It has never been my thing to try and bed a married woman." She paused and then added, "No matter how desirable she is."

Once again, Kara blushed in a very pretty way. It had been a long time since anyone had paid her complements and she always found them embarrassing. Behind her, Kara heard the waitress coming back towards them. She started to reflexively pull her hand away from Christine's but Christine's fingers gently but firmly wouldn't let go. Kara looked up at Christine and her calm expression made Kara stop trying. They sat there without saying anything as the waitress poured their wine for them and then disappeared.

"Baby, just stop worrying. No one is going to say even notice us. First of all, they are used to gay couples here. Second, they know I want privacy. And usually I get what I want," Christine said with her little half smile. "You know, I picked up something when we met at the coffee shop but I was convinced I was misreading the situation. But you were feeling it then, weren't you?" She paused and waited for Kara to reply.

It took her a few moments before Kara found the words. "Yes, there was something about being with you. I can't describe it but I tried to just ignore it."

Christine looked at Kara for a few moments, then she said, "But you couldn't, could you? You kept thinking about me last night, didn't you?"

Kara nodded. Christine kept looking at her. It felt like Christine could see right into her.

"And today, you were all horny. You played with yourself." Christine chuckled. "But you didn't cum, did you?"

Dropping her eyes, Kara whispered the answer, "No."

Leaning forward, Christine brushed her lips against Kara's. "Poor baby!" she added.

Kara found that the little light kiss left her trembling. She picked up her wine and drank a little bit to help calm down. This time when the waitress came over it was welcome. Kara felt the need for a slight distraction if she wasn't going to breakdown and beg Christine to make love to her.

Once the waitress had left with their orders, Christine helped by leading the conversation back to the art they had seen. It was a safe topic. Nevertheless, neither of them could avoid a little bit of flirtation entering into their conversation. Kara was having a wonderful time and kept her hand firmly in Christine's. A couple of times, she shyly lowered her head and softly kissed Christine's hand. Kara just wanted to let Christine know how she was feeling. Their meal was wonderful and Kara thoroughly enjoyed the conversation. After lunch, the waitress brought them a couple of espresso and then made sure that they had all the privacy they wanted.

They both sipped their drinks in silence for a moment. Putting hers down, Christine smiled at Kara. "You know, don't you that I would love to take you home and make love to you. You are very sexy, baby so I don't want you to get the wrong impression." She entwined her fingers in Kara's and tightened them just a bit. "But I want you to know that it's okay if we don't. If in thinking about it, you have changed your mind, then we can go back and just be friends and it will be as if this never happened. It would be just two friends who had a nice day at the museum." Christine reached out and stroked Kara's cheek. "You are not a conquest, baby. You are too wonderful for me to do that to you.

"So think about it. It's your choice," Christine paused again, this time for a little longer. She let the silence drag out. Finally she went on. "If you want to continue, I will make sure you don't regret it. So you pick."

Just as Christine hoped, Kara did think about it. She considered her marriage and how she had never before been attracted to a woman. She could see the logic in pulling back. But the emotional side of her didn't care. Christine was making her feel good and that was rare these days. The more she thought, the more she felt like she didn't need to. Her lips parted but words didn't come out the first try. She wasn't even sure what she would say. Finally she just simply said, "I want you, Christine."

Lifting Kara's hand, Christine placed a soft kiss on the center of her palm. Then she said, "Show me that you want me, baby. I want you to take off your panties right there and hand them to me. Let me see how wet they are. I can smell them but I want to see."

Now Kara really blushed. It was totally true that her panties were soaking. The whole lunch being with Christine had kept her excited, but now Christine's words caused her pussy to positively drip. She had never done such a thing before. If it had been her husband who asked her, she would have been pissed beyond belief. Having this sexy confident woman tell her to take off her panties in public, that was thrilling.

Looking around to make sure that there was still no one who could see her, Kara carefully pulled up her skirt more to make it easier to get at them. She could sense Christine's eyes on her. She locked her eyes on Christine's and reached down. For a moment, her fingers accidentally caressed across her pussy lips. She couldn't help the little gasp that escaped from her mouth. Then she slowly started working them down her legs. Finally they were far enough down that they just dropped and she could step out of them. Kara reached down and found them on the floor. She quickly picked them up and reached across the table to hand them to Christine.

Christine took them from Kara. She brought them to her face and breathed in deeply. "Oh yes, baby that was what I was smelling. And you smell so nice." Christine had a wicked smile on her face now. She carefully tucked them away in her purse.

"You are naughty, baby, aren't you? Sitting there in a restaurant without any panties on, getting even more excited," Christine smiled her wicked grin again. "What does that make you, baby?"

Kara thought. She wasn't sure what answer Christine was looking for but she had an idea. And in any case, it was how she felt at that moment.

"A slut. A slut for you, Christine." Kara's voice was husky with excitement. "Only for you."

"That's right," Christine nodded. After paying the bill, she stood up. "Come here, baby," she said. When Kara was in front of her, Christine took her into her arms. This time the kiss wasn't short and it didn't stop at their lips. Back in the corner of the restaurant where no one could see her, Christine let her hands slide up and down Kara's body, pressing Kara close against her. Her own hips thrust against Kara. Christine's finger tips found the bare skin below Kara's blouse and she dragged her fingers along it, then sliding them down below the waist band. She trailed kisses down Kara's neck, causing Kara to throw back her head and moan. Christine stopped any more incriminating moans by once again kissing Kara on the mouth, her tongue plunging inside. Finally the kiss ran its course and as she continued to embrace Kara, she whispered "Are you ready for me to take you home, baby?"

"Please!" It was a cross between a whimper and a whine. Kara couldn't believe how excited she was. Christine was pushing all her buttons and she was being kept on the edge. She wanted Christine to make her cum but knew it couldn't happen there.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers