PTO sub Cummittee

Story Info
A single dad turns the head of the PTO into his submissive.
8.6k words
4.53
33.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright everyone sit down in your seats. Let's get started. We're already running way behind and the first meeting of the year is the most important, it sets the tone for everything else we will do." Kendall yelled as she barged into the room. "EVERYONE QUIET".

I looked down at my phone it was 6:58 and the PTO meeting was scheduled to start at 7:00. Only in Kendall's world is two minutes early considered late. Whelp, its going to be another long year in Kendall's PTO, but by now I guess that I'm somewhat used to it and actually find all the crap she dishes out to everyone hilarious.

As Kendall took the podium she launched into "I'm Kendall Yancey and..." This is usually about where I tune out, so how about a little about myself. My name is Colin. I'm 29 and lived in Baltimore my whole life. During my senior year of college, I had a one night stand with another girl from my class and she got pregnant. She was from a very conservative family and was going to go through with it and we were going to try and make it work. We had a plan all set, but she died during birth and here I was a 22 year old guy three months out of college with a newborn son named Duncan. Allie was from the West Coast so I was totally reliant on my family to help. Lucky for me my mom and five older sisters jumped in to help. To this day they are always watching him and taking him places. Its never hard for me to get a night off, and often times they're pitching in without me even asking. Between his cousins hand me downs and six different back to school shopping trips, I don't think I've even taking him for clothes since he was in kindergarten.

"Colin. Colin. Hello." Kendall's wrath jostled me out of my daydreaming. "Are you going to be able to set up the dunk tank booth again at the fall carnival?"

"Yup." I replied giving her a thumbs up. She was hot as hell, but a total bitch. She was 5'9" with platinum blonde hair and a permanent tan. Her high powered career, made her keep up her appearance dressing fashionably at all times and even upgrading from a B cup to D's last year. My understanding was she was from South Florida and met her ex-husband in law school at the University of Miami. He then got her to move up here saying he wanted their daughter to be closer to his parents, when in actuality it was because he wanted to go back to banging his high school girlfriend. Four months after they got here, Kendall found out about the affair, but had a house and great job, so she decided to stick it out. Rumor has it she hasn't really readjusted to single life after all these years and quickly shoots down anyone who talks to her in any romantic way. I wonder the last time she got laid. Maybe that's what makes her such a frigid person. I wonder if she just kind of lays there thinking of the next person she can yell at. What if she's a freak in the sheets. Wait a second, I got it, I got it. She's probably just like my buddies ex. Super dominant outside in life, but put her in the bedroom and she's a total submissive. It always sounded hot, maybe I should give it a shot.

At almost 10 pm, Kendall finally adjourned the meeting. Usually I was like most of the other parents and couldn't wait to high tail it out of there so that I didn't get berated by Kendall or assigned to some dumbass PTO sub-committee, but tonight I stuck around. "Kendall, I have an idea about an activity I'd like to try this year. Can we meet sometime for coffee to discuss?"

"When? I don't have time to do that, Colin. Can't you just tell me now?" she responded.

"We'll I just came up with the idea, and I'd like to put some more thought into it before telling you. Can you meet on Saturday at 10?"

"Let me see." she replied, pulling out her phone to check her calendar. "My ex has my daughter for the weekend. So I was going to spend the weekend doing work. I guess if I had to I could push a few things until later I could squeeze a quick meeting in at the coffee shop in the lobby of my office building."

"It's a date" I said as I winked at her and turned away.

I dropped Duncan off at my sisters apartment downtown, and walked the few block over to the address Kendall had given me. At 10:03 Kendall burst through the door loudly talking on her cell phone. She sat down across from me and scribbled on a napkin what she wanted and motioned for me to go get it for her. As I was waiting in line she finished up the conversation she'd been having. I came back to the table and started to talk, but as soon as I opened my mouth her phone rang and she spent another five minutes being the most obnoxious person in the room. It was now almost fifteen minutes into our meeting and nothing had happened.

"Ok Colin. I'm here. What do you want? I don't have all day."

"Why Kendall. Thank you for joining me. My day is going swell, how about yours?" I replied in a very mocking tone. I was about to take a big risk here and figured it was going to be my way or no way.

"Really? Did you not hear me? I told you I've got a lot going on and I'm not here to chit chat."

"Ok then. Honest question. Do you get laid a lot? Probably not, right? When was the last time?"

Kendall's jaw just about hit the floor. "I beg your pardon, but Colin you are way out of line."

"Was it your ex? Before you were divorced? How many years has that been? Yikes."

"Excuse me, but we are not having this discussion." She began to stand and gather her things.

"Kendall, shut up and sit back in your fucking seat." My increased tone changed the look in her eyes, and she lowered herself back down.

"That's better, now let's cut the crap. Your hot. Like super hot. And don't think no one noticed how your boobs grew literally overnight last year, but here's the thing. You're too fucking bitchy to everyone around you. Last spring I heard some of the other dads referring to you as 'Kuntdall'. You obviously get off on overpowering everyone you meet, but I figured you out the other night. You act as a total dominant in your normal life, but to counteract that you crave the ability to be a complete submissive in bed. You have an intense desire to please a master and do everything according to his wishes. I can tell by the look on your face that you are in disagreement, but trust me, I've known women like you before. You're a complete slut for obedience, and clearly you just haven't realized it yet. I'd say that I could be totally wrong, but I know that part of what you get off on is knowing that I always know what's right for you. So here's the deal. I am going to allow you to become my slave and give you the opportunity to fulfill all of my desires. I'd like you to think about it today, tomorrow, however long you need. When you're ready to start actually living your life call me and we'll go from there." With that I stood up and began to walk out. Before reaching the door I turned back to the table where Kendall was sitting completely stunned. I bent down and cupped one of her breasts whispering "Dirty Fucking Whore" into her ear. With that I was out the door and one the rest of my day.

I got such a rush from my diatribe, but actually had pretty good rest of the day too. I went back to Veronica's place and we took Duncan to the last Orioles home game of the season. After the game Duncan and I took our dog for a walk at the park and grabbed a pizza from our favorite place for dinner. As we sat on the couch that night watching a movie, the phone rang. Duncan raced off the couch to grab the phone from the receiver on the kitchen counter.

"Hello Duncan. This is Ms. Yancey, Jackie from school's mom. Is your Daddy there?"

"Ummm. Dad. Ms. Yancey is on the phone and want's to talk." Just hearing her name made me start to stiffen in my pants. I took the phone from Duncan and walked upstairs to my bedroom.

"Kendall. How are we doing this evening?"

"I'm good, Colin. How are you?"

"Wow. I think that's the nicest you've ever been to anyone ever. I'm surprised you're calling already. I'm guessing that you've thought about our talk today."

"I did."

"From the tone of your voice I'm going to guess you might even touched yourself today. How many times did you masturbate today Kendall?"

"Twice."

"No. You meant to say 'i masturbated twice today, Sir'" I commanded.

"i'm sorry. i masturbated twice today, Sir" Kendall awkwardly muttered.

"That's better. But now tell me this. Do you think that thats a good thing?"

"Ummm. i don't know. i guess so. It certainly felt good."

"Thats wrong again. I don't recall you asking for permission to masturbate today. You do realize that I now own you, right? And more importantly thats now my pussy. You wouldn't touch another person's genitals without asking first, so why on earth would you masturbate my cunt without asking if it was ok?" I know she was shocked by hearing this because even I couldn't believe that I'd gone there.

"Sir. i'm sorry Sir. It's just that i was thinking about things today and my pussy got wet and at first i was just seeing how wet it was and it felt good and i just kept going. And then i did it again."

"You must be a dumb fucking whore who can't learn anything. It's MY pussy, not yours. Are you going to be difficult for me to train? I swear to god I'm not going to waste my time if you're not willing to do everything I asked."

"Sir. No Sir. Again my apologies. It is your pussy, your cunt. i will do anything if you allow me to play with your wet hole again in the future." The game was starting to click for Kendall and she realized it was fun and incredibly hot.

"The sorry's are nice, but I do believe that we are going to need to punish you for what you've already done. What are you wearing?"

"i just got home from the office. i still have on my suit and skirt and heels. Plus my bra, panties, and stockings."

"Take off everything except the stockings and heels. Let me know when you're done."

Kendall took the next plunge down the rabbit hole and got naked in the middle of her living room, save her stockings and heels like her master asked. i'm done, Sir."

"Good. Head into the kitchen and grab a metal whisk from your utensils. Then walk up to your bedroom and lie on your bed."

After a minute of silence Kendall said "i'm ready Sir."

"You have been a very bad slut tonight Kendall. You're now going to punish yourself. Spread your legs and I want you to smack your pussy as hard as you can with the business end of the whisk." I heard a slap followed by a slight shriek of pleasurable pain. "Do it again." Another hit. "Do it ten more times."

I counted them out with her. Once we got to ten, Kendall was breathing heavy and I asked "How does my cunt feel?"

"It burns, Sir. But may i tell you a secret?"

"You may."

"i liked it, Sir."

"That's too bad slut. I was going to let you masturbate again, but if you've already had some pleasure then I guess that is enough. Good night Kendall. We will talk again soon."

"No! Sir please. It wasn't that pleasurable please let me masturbate."

"Kendall, you will learn that I know what's best and you will learn to trust me. Good night"

"Good night, sir. Thank you."

"Oh and Kendall. One more thing. Don't touch yourself tonight. You don't have permission."

"i know sir. i've learned my lesson."

I yelled downstairs to Duncan that I was going to go to bed for the night. During my conversation with Kendall, I'd obviously given myself quite an erection and figured I may as well take care of it. It didn't take more than a few strokes until I had a few thick globs of cum around my navel. I figured Kendall had been good enough tonight so I snapped a quick picture of the jizz, taking care to not get much else in the frame and texted it to her saying "Look what you made me do, whore". And with that I passed out for the night.

I didn't hear anything from Kendall and was unsure if she was having second thoughts about things, until she asked me to stay after that week's PTO meeting. When the cafeteria was clear I approached her. "Good evening, Kendall. How have you been? I was surprised I hadn't heard from you the last few days. You know, since our Saturday night phone conversation."

"i'm sorry, Sir. The truth is i was a little embarrassed and confused and not sure what to think about things. That was until i saw you tonight, and a wave swept over me and my crotch got insanely wet. i was so worried that someone would notice while i was up here speaking tonight. You couldn't tell, could you Sir?"

"I couldn't tell" I said. With that I bent down and reached up her legs towards her mound feeling the warmth and moistness. When my fingers got to her panties I realized that they were soaked. I looked her dead in the eye and said "I can tell now though. Unfortunately, I can also tell that you have quite a bit of hair down here. Owned sluts should always be shaved completely bare for their master. Also, they should never wear underwear so that master can ensure their cunt is properly manicured. Lets take care of this tonight." I hooked pinched the wet fabric between her legs and pulled them down just past her knees until the fell freely to the floor. "Pick them up." Kendall bent down and picked them up. I was surprised I'd expected something a little more conservative, but it was actually a skimpy thong. She handed them to me and I refused. "Ball them up and place them in your mouth. When we get to our cars you may remove them." From her eyes and her wrinkled forehead, her mind was obviously saying no, but when she placed onto her stuck out tongue her body was obviously saying yes.

When we got to the parking lot, I told Kendall to drop to her hand and knees in front of me. Confused again, I shot her a stern "Do not question me look" and she got down. "Ok Kendall, you may spit your wet panties out now." She did as she was asked and looked up at me. I bent down and patted her on the head. "Good Girl. Now get into your car. Your ex has your daughter tonight, right? I am going to follow you to your house and we will give you a smooth shaving and make it a proper slut cunt." As she got into her car, I told her to hike her skirt up so that she could let the fall evening air cool her hotness. Again a confused look, but she did as she asked.

I followed her home. Fortunately she didn't live to far. I was so hard and spent most of time rubbing myself through the fabric of my shorts. I pulled into her driveway and quickly exited my vehicle I got to Kendall just as she was getting out of the car. I noticed she instinctively tried to pull her skirt back down, but I reached out and stopped her. "Keep it hiked up." Seeing her waddle to the front door and try and fiddle with her keys in the lock while holding her skirt above her hips was hot. We entered the foyer and I as soon as she hung her purse on the hook I slapped her on the ass and said "Upstairs. Bathroom."

Kendall undressed as we walked the stairs. By the time we got to the bedroom all she had to do was hold onto the dresser for a moment to undo her heels. We entered the bathroom and Kendall turned the shower on and stepped in. I sat on the toilet seat and stared at her as she trimmed her pubis seperated from it only by a quarter inch piece of glass.When she was done I reached in and shut the shower off. "Step out now, Kendall." I grabbed a towel off the hook on the wall and started patting her down and drying her off. "Widen your stance and spread your legs. I need to make sure you're fully dry." After her skin was dry, I led her to the bed and pushed her on her back. I took a moment to look over her fully sexy naked body. If only all the other PTO dads knew what was happening right now. I crawled towards her and pushed her legs apart, causing her lips to be very exposed. "Kendall, show my new look cunt to me."

"Sir you're only inches from it. What more would you like me to do?"

"From now on when I ask to see my cunt, you will reach down with your hand and use your fingers to spread your lips and show my glistening wetness. Let's try again. Kendall, show my new look cunt to me."

She reached down and parted her lips. She'd apparently just gotten a manicure and the fresh nail polish looked great against the wet pink backdrop. As she sat there with my pussy wide open her scent started filling my nostrils. I loved her musky smell. "Show me your clit, slut." She did. "Rub it." She did. "Keep going." She did. Her moans got deeper and faster as she worked herself into a frenzy.

"Master, i'm getting close to cumming. Can your slut please cum, Sir?"

"Take your fingers off your clit." Again she obliged. "Do you squirt?"

"Yes Sir. But only when i masturbate my pussy hole. i don't know why, but i never have just playing with my clit."

"Squirt me in the face, you wet whore."

Kendall spread her pussy with her left hand giving me a great view. She then entered her hole with her right index finger. A few pumps and she added her right middle finger. She kept plunging in and out her, hips bucking off the mattress in pleasure. A few more strokes and her back arched putting her wetness within inches of my face she removed her fingers and unleashed a fury of juices directly into my eager face. I let the cum run down my face and drip back onto the sheets.

I stood up and looked back at Kendall in her post orgasmic daze and gave her a smile. "Good night whore" and with that I was back to my car.

Kendall and I texted a every few days. Sometimes it was in the mornings before work, sometimes it was in the evenings before bed. One day she even texted me in the middle of the day.

"Sir, i've been so horny all day. Its really hard to keep from touching myself. Everytime I put my hand on my knee, can feel the warmth and wetness radiating from under my skirt and it gets me wetter. Can i please masturbate your cunt?"

I'd been on the phone with someone for work when I saw the text from Kendall come through. I hurried off the phone relishing the opportunity to help Kendall take this step.

"You're such a dirty slut. If I'm going to grant you permission, you have to do exactly what I say."

"Duh. i'm your slave, i always do whatever you say."

"Indeed. You've proven yourself to be a very competent cunt. Get up and shut your office do, but do not lock it."

"But what if someone comes in."

"Then they will see a you going to town on yourself. If you get horny and want to masturbate at work then you will do exactly as Master says."

"Yes Sir. i am laying on my couch now. My skirt is pulled up to my hips and your cunt is fully exposed."

"Show me my cunt." A few moments later the picture came in. There was Kendall's lips spread wide open and dripping with her sex juice. "Very nice. You may play with my vagina now."

Two minutes later my phone beeps again. "i'm ready to cum now Sir. Please grant me permission to make your cunt cum. She is so wet and needs to release."

"Cum for your Master."

"Thank you Sir. i won't disappoint you."

Another five minutes goes by and I get another update. "Thank you again Sir. i came four times, my thighs are completely soaked, but i am finally satisfied."

"You're welcome Kendall. Have a good rest of the day."

There was no PTO meeting that week because of Parent-Teacher conferences, so we didn't see each other, but Thursday afternoon I got a text from Kendall saying she'd like to see me, was I free for dinner Friday night. At first I wasn't 100% sure what she was after, but she responded to my "Sure. I'll make reservations and text you. 8 work?" with a kissy face emoji and I knew that it was game on.

I called up a steak house downtown and made a reservation. I then called my secretary on the intercom and told her that I was going to be taking the rest of the afternoon off. I got on the highway and headed towards the mall. I figured that if she wanted to get taken out in public by her Master she may as well look the part, and since this was a fun game for me too, I was going to dress her how I wanted her to look. I was really glad that the first night I'd been over to her house I had peeked at her dress and shoe size, since I'd never had any real reason to purchase women's clothing. Sure I could have asked my sisters for help, but that would have lead to a series of questions I really didn't feel like answering. Who are they for? Why are they so revealing? Where are you going? Yeah definitely better I'm going by myself.