PTO sub Cummittee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up from my cunt and gave permission. "You may cum into my mouth, slut." I got back into position and kept lapping at Kendall's crotch. In a matter of moments her lower back bucked up and forced itself into my mouth in the most intense orgasm that I've ever witnessed. Three minutes later, Kendall's seventh wave of pleasure subsided and my face was absolutely saturated.

I wiped the cum out of my eyes and laid kisses over Kendall until I got to her face. I straightened my self so that my penis and testicles were right in front of her. I could hardly get the phrase "Pleasure me with your mouth" out before Kendall was going to town. She started by taking one nut in her mouth and sucking it. She opened even wider and was then able to get both of my balls in my mouth, alternating between sucking and licking them. I lift myself up and out of her mouth.

All this oral sex had gotten me rock hard again and I made my way back to Kendall's legs. I positioned my cock head at her entrance. "Sir are you going to fuck me? Sir i'd really like to have you inside me. Please fuck your slut hard. It has been over three years since i've had a cock inside me and i need to have your perfect piece of manhood up in me."

With that I slammed into the well lubed canal. Kendall had begged me to fuck her hard so I went in and out as rapidly as I could. Quicker and quicker, harder and harder. A few times I'd even managed to fully pull my cock out of my steaming pussy, but was fortunate to be able to slide right back in without missing a beat. I could feel the semen starting to rise and pulled out.

"No please Sir don't stop."

"Kendall I am going to untie you now." I pulled her blindfold off and undid the leather bands. She laid on the bed staring intently at me as I put my toys back in my bag. "Get on your hands and knees with your ass in the air now." Kendall shifted into the position. I got back into the bed and knelt behind her. I took a hold of the butt plug and tugged it to the point it started to slide out. I pushed it back in and Kendall gasped. In and out a few times and I was fairly certain she was as ready as she could be to get butt fucked. I pulled the plug fully out and set it on the nightstand. "It's time."

"Sir, please be gentle. i've never had anal sex before. i think my butt is very tight and I don't want it to hurt."

"You can't be that tiny since you've been using the medium sized plug all night. Trust your Master. I will make sure it goes off well."

"i trust you Sir."

I reached my index and middle fingers into my cunt and got them saturated. I transferred the juices to her asshole trying to get her slick enough to easily take me. I repositioned myself behind her and stuck my cock back into my cunt doggy style to juice it up. I pulled out and slowly entered her asshole. Kendall gave a soft cry as I slid in all the way in until my pelvis settled against her cheeks. "Are you ok?"

"Yes Sir. i will be fine now that i've felt your full length inside me. Please have your way with my ass."

Kendall didn't need to tell me twice. I pulled out most of the way and then went back in speeding my pace as I gained rhythm.

"Uhhhh yeah Sir. Fuck my asshole. Fill me with your seed. Mark your territory Master."

With that I came once again putting seven long bursts of cum into her anus.

"Sir that was so good. How come i've never done that before? I can't wait until we do it again."

I grabbed Kendall around the waist and rolled us together onto our sides taking care to keep my cock in Kendall's ass. We fell asleep talking about what we'd do on the next go around as my cum dried on my dick which was still in between her cheeks.