Pub Food

Story Info
A black wife gets hungry for white meat.
1.6k words
4.23
165k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff sat at the bar, sipping a beer. This was his local and he came here most days. The bar itself was like an island in the middle of the room, effectively splitting the pub into two rooms. From where he sat Jeff could see pretty much everything that went on. Somebody spoke to him from behind and he looked over his shoulder to reply. When he turned back he did a double take. Standing at the other side of the bar was a stunning black woman. She had shoulder length hair, worn straight, and thick, luscious lips. He smiled at her and she smiled back. He couldn't really see her body. She was quite tall, maybe 5ft 6ins and an expensive looking jacket covered her top half. Her lower part was hidden by the bar. Jeff assumed that she was with her husband because the black guy next to her was holding a young girl in his arms.

Jeff smiled at her again and, again, she returned his smile. Her hand came up and flicked her hair and Jeff saw her wedding ring. He preferred married women. Being married himself when he indulged in some extra marital activities he didn't want the hassle that young single girls could bring. His motto was "Never fool around with someone who's got less to lose than you".

The couple took their drinks and sat down. The black woman sat facing her husband who now had his back to Jeff. This meant that Jeffs view of her was partly obscured but then she slid sideways so that he could now see her clearly. She took of her jacket and Jeff could now see a fine pair of tits inside a tight grey jumper. The woman looked up and caught his eye. She sensed what he had been looking at and smiled warmly at him. Jeff shifted a little in his seat, trying to get his stiffening cock into a more comfortable position.

The husband was busying himself with the child, trying to keep her occupied. The wife and Jeff continued to exchange glances. Her body language was making his cock twitch as she fiddled with her hair, smoothed her jumper and tilted her head sexily. Jeff wondered if this was for him or her husband.

The woman stood, picked up her handbag and looked around. Jeff guessed that she wanted to powder her nose. This was good as the toilets were behind him and she would have to walk right past him to get to them. She came around the end of the bar and walked towards him. He could now see long legs in tight black trousers leading up to thick, wide hips. She looked stunning! As she past him Jeff looked into her eyes and said "Hi!"

She smiled back at him and said "Hi yourself". Then she was past him.

Jeff resisted the urge to turn round a look at her. She would have to come back and then he would get a good view of her arse as she went back to her seat.

Jeff heard the door behind him open and close and guessed that she was on her way back. Suddenly he was aware of her next to him as her heady perfume filled his nostrils. Turning he saw her holding her hand out to him. She pushed a piece of paper into his hand and whispered "Give me a call sometime". She sashayed away, sat down and smiled across at him.

Jeff looked at the paper. It had a mobile number written on it. He had a wicked thought and, taking out his own mobile, dialled the number. Across the room he heard a phone ring. The woman reached for her bag and took out her phone. "Hello" she said.

"You look very sexy" said Jeff, quietly.

The woman looked up at him quickly and smiled. "Oh! It's you" she replied.

"I'm sorry to ring you so soon" continued Jeff, "But I can't wait to see you".

She looked at her husband, who seemed more concerned with the child than with his wifes phone call. "The reception's not very good here. I'll go into the car park".

As she got up Jeff slid off his stool and broke the connection. He was closer to the door than she was and was outside before her. Although it was dark the car park was lit. Jeff stood in the shadows. She came out and walked towards him. "You bastard" she laughed.

"I couldn't help it" said Jeff. "You've got me so hot! When can I see you?"

"Why don't you come to place? It's secluded and discreet". Jeff wondered how shagging another bloke in the marital home could be regarded as discreet. She gave him her address. It was about 10 miles away but Jeff knew roughly where it was.

"When?" he asked.

"How about lunchtime tomorrow?" she replied. "We can both have something to 'eat'."

As she spoke she stretched out her hand and through his trousers Jeff felt her long fingernails run up the length of his shaft. He nearly came in his pants! Without another word she turned and went back inside. Jeff had to wait a while for his cock to soften a little. It was making a tent in his trousers that everyone would notice. When he went back in the woman had moved and was now hidden behind her husband. Jeff finished his drink and left. His cock was in need of some urgent therapy!

The next day Jeff pulled up to the womans house. He realised that he didn't even know her name. She was right about the 'secluded and discreet' though. All the houses in this area were set back from the road and most were hidden behind walls or bushes. He rang the bell and a couple of moments later she opened the door. Jeffs prick nearly burst out of his trousers! She was wearing a pale yellow dress that buttoned down the front. The top was cut low, showing a deep cleavage, and he could see hard nipples pushing at the fabric. The bottom few buttons were undone and, as she stood with one foot slightly forward, a long brown leg was revealed almost to the top. The contrast of the pale yellow against her chocolate brown skin was magnificent. "Come in" she purred.

As he entered Jeff turned to her. "I'm sorry! I don't even know your name".

"Christine" she replied. "Yours?"

"Jeff".

"Well, Jeff, you'd better come through". She led the way into a large sitting room and sat on one of the huge sofas. "Do you want something to 'eat' now?"

Jeff sat next to her and leaned towards her. "Only you" he replied.

Their lips met hungrily and their tongues started to dance together. Jeff brought his hand up and cupped one of her tits. He started to massage it, feeling the hard nipple in his fingers. Her hand dropped to his lap and she rubbed his stiffening rod. Jeff found the buttons of her dress and undid then all the way down. Her dress opened to reveal a tiny white bra that could barely hold her tits. He dropped his head and nuzzled into them. He noticed that the bra fastened at the front and quickly undid it. Her ripe brown melons came free and he took a big, black nipple into his mouth. Meanwhile, she had unzipped his trousers. Her ebony hand closed over his white member and started to rub.

Jeff shifted sideways and they lay back on the sofa. He started to kiss his way down her body. As his tongue traced its way downwards he heard her murmuring softly and when he reached the inside of her thigh she gasped. He slowly opened her legs and continued down one leg and back up the other. He pulled her white panties to one side. As he found her pussy he felt her hands on his head. She pulled him into her and his tongue slipped inside her wet cunt. As he lapped at her she thrust her hips up to meet his movements. He moved his tongue up a little and found her clit, sucking on it gently. Christine was moaning louder now and suddenly she said "I'm going to cum soon. I want your white cock in me when I do, so you'd better fuck me, quickly".

Jeff started to make his way up her body, wiping her juices from his face on her flat stomach. He still had his trousers on. Christine had unfastened them so he put a hand down and pushed them to his knees. He looked down at her. She looked like a complete slut, laying there with her dress open, her legs up and her beautiful, partly clothed brown body waiting for his white meat. He felt the head of his cock touch against something. Her panties had moved back to cover her cunt. He lifted the top of his body and Christine reached between them and pulled the panties away. She looked down and saw his white tool at the entrance to her brown body. "Fuck me, you bastard!" she almost screamed.

Jeff pushed and he slipped into her. She pulled her legs up and wrapped them around him, pulling him deep into her body. "Fuck me! Cum in me!"

Jeff was thrusting faster now. The look on her face told him that she was close to her orgasm. Her hips were pushing up and down as he slid in and out of her soaking pussy. He felt her go tense and her hips moved in spasms. His balls tightened and he felt the cum shoot from his prick and fire deep into her.

He lay on her for a while, then rolled off of her. He kissed her on the lips. She looked at him and whispered "Well, that was starters and I haven't 'eaten' anything. Now what's for main course?"