Public Bathroom Encounter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without hesitation he began to fuck me again, harder now, gyrating his hips. Within minutes I could feel his cock beginning to swell inside me again. It felt bigger; he was getting an erection again. He increased his speed like a wild animal in heat. His thighs were slapping my ass as he pumped harder. Patrick was taking me now, I could feel him letting go and fucking me unconscionable. I looked back under me and could see his balls furiously banging against mine with each thrust. My cock had become hard again and bounced with his movement. Thrust after thrust, Patrick fucked me with a passion I never known.

Within moments he screamed, "John, I'm going to cum again!"

Seconds later we both ejaculated. His cock exploded again inside me as my penis shot wave after wave of semen towards the floor. My cock and balls were bouncing every where with his, as he pumped me again and again. His cock pulsed inside me with every spurt, his body jerking over and over. My cock became flaccid as he finished. Patrick bent over and hugged me from exhaustion. He held me tight as I collapsed to the floor beneath us. His cock felt good as it slid out. A big wade of cum oozed out as it exited. I turned and looked at Patrick as we both laid there embraced on the floor. His eyes sparkled with desire.

He looked at me and said, "I had an orgasm, I can't remember the last one I had."

I replied, "Good, I'm glad you did, it makes me so happy."

He said, "John, thank you."

I paused then looked at him and said, "I love you."

Without hesitation he looked me in the eyes and replied, "I love you too."

I collapsed in his arms and held him. He responded with a firm hug as we rocked ourselves to sleep.

To be continued...

12