Public Display of Affection

Story Info
Sexy phone call leads to a show.
1.6k words
4.09
55.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was applause all around us. Everyone was staring. Little did we know that we were so loud that they could hear us over the music. I smile at you as I turn around and look at all the eyes. I just start to laugh out loud.

This all started when you called me at work. Whispering in my ear what you wanted to do to me. You were at work also but no one was close enough to hear what you had to say. I giggled and tried not to blush. My boss looking me straight in the eyes while you tell me you want to fuck me long and hard. I can't do a thing, I'm frozen trying to think of some way to tell you now is not the time but still let you know that I love it when you do this to me.

I simply say, "I'll call you later. Love you. Bye."

I try to continue my day but what you said to me on the phone keeps running through my head. How you want to undress me slowly. Run your tongue down my neck, nibble on my ear lobe, slide your hands down my back , and lean me back as lick down my neck between my breasts. I feel you large hand at the small of my back pushing me towards you. You grind your hips into mine.

I shake my head trying to get back to work. It works only for a few moments. The fantasy just changes a little bit. I think about you being under my desk running your hands up the back of my stockings. Just barely touching so it tickles just a little bit. I love the look on your face when you realize that I have on a garter belt but no panties under my business skirt. You run your fingers between my thighs to find that I'm already wet. I squirm around in my seat to give you a better angle. God bless whoever invented reclining rolling chairs. I scoot to the edge of my seat and lean back. You know I love the way you touch me with your tongue.

I want to scream! I can't believe you called me and got my mind on anything except the business deal I need to be concentrating on. I decide to go the restroom and try to get myself together. I walk into the stall and try to breath. I walk out to the sink and look at myself in the mirror. I wet a paper towel and run it across the back of my neck. I take a couple of deep breaths and realize that the door isn't locked. I walk over and with a click I am finally all alone. No one can see me. What's the harm with a little relief from all this tension? I step out of my high heels to feel the coolness of the tile against my stocking feet. I slide my skirt up around my waist and pull myself up on the counter. I lean against the wall with my side facing the mirror. I run my hands down my body slowly until I reach my swollen pussy lips. I'm so wet from thinking about you that it only takes a moment for me to get into a rhythm. I slide my right middle finger down to my clit and rub furiously while my left fingers pinch my nipples through my blouse. I keep running my fingers down to my hole. It's just not the same as when you take care of me. I close my eyes and think about you licking my clit while finger fucking me. I love those skilled fingers of yours. And that tongue! You rub the flat of your tongue against my clit and moan because that gets me every time. I cum all over your, I mean, my hand. Ah, sweet release, I think that should time me over until I can get to you.

I cleaned up and walked back to my desk and no one was the wiser. Then I see the light blinking on my phone, I have a message. I hoped it was you but it was just a client. That little shot of adrenaline should last me the rest of the afternoon. I work with the intent of a mad woman to keep my mind from wondering again. Finally I look down on my computer screen and see its after five. I give a little scream then I wondered if anyone heard me. I gathered my things and practically ran to the car. I threw my shoes into the back seat and put the top down on the convertible. I took off my suit jacket as I pulled out of the parking lot. I knew that you were still at work so I called to see if I could talk to you. You picked up the phone and I didn't even let you get a word out. I started telling about how I was going lick up and down your cock. Hold it in my mouth while I swirled my tongue around the head. I wanted to make sure that I wasn't the only one frustrated. Once I got finished with that trashy talk I wanted you hard and wanted you to know that I wanted you now.

All you could say to me, "I'll see you later. Love you. Bye."

I got home and showered and changed into a black lace bra with matching thong. I slid on a sheer white lace shirt with a short black skirt. I put on my knee high black leather high-heeled boots over my thigh high stockings and pulled on my long black coat. I was ready for whatever you had to deal out, I thought.

I drove like a maniac across town to the bar. I wanted to beat you there so I could have a quick drink and get a stool so I could watch you stroll through the door. I love the way you walk. I love watching you enter a room. You have that air of confidence. You are tall and strong with a wide chest and shoulders. Your dark skin and handsome features are magnified by your sharp suit and tie. Our eyes meet and that mischievous grin stretches slowly across your face. I turn the stool so I you can see my sexy long legs and your favorite boots as you walk towards me. I open my coat so you can see my breasts straining against the fabric of my lace blouse. I try to contain myself, all I want to do is run towards and jump in your arms and wrap my legs around you. I feel my pussy lips swell as I rub my thighs together.

You walk up to me and kiss me deep long and hard. As you do, I feel your hand run up my thigh under my skirt. I hear you chuckle as you realize that all that is between your fingers and my pussy are a pair of tiny thongs. Suddenly you forcibly pull me towards you so I have to open my legs because you are standing between them now. With your hand on the small of my back you move me towards you. The kiss gets deeper and harder. I reach down and move my hand over your huge erection then try to unzip your pants. You grab me by the hand and pull me to my feet. You hold my body tight against yours as we work away from the bar into a corner of the room. You sit in the chair, push the table away, and you pull me onto your lap. With my coat hanging around me no one can see that you have pushed my skirt around my waist and you are forcing your fingers inside me. I look into your eyes and pull your face close to mine. I slide my tongue over your lips. I kiss you quickly over your cheek to your ear and start to moan and suck on your earlobe. I reach down between my legs and unzip your fly and pull out your cock. It is long and hard. The top is wet and I slide my hips forward as you remove your fingers.

I slide you into me and moan. You feel so good inside me. I start to move my hips. I start rocking forward slowly to work your length in me. I am so wet that you slide right in. I feel your hands on my large breasts pinching and biting them through my shirt. Suddenly you slip your hands under my ass and lift me up. Your cock slams into me as I drop back down. I feel you deep inside and I loose it. I start riding you hard. I'm slamming my hips down on you just as fast as I can. I love it hard and deep. I look down at you and you're grinning ear to ear. I put my hands on your shoulders to balance my self and I hear you make your first audible sound. It is that low groan and I know that you are close too.

I lean over beside your ear and say, "that is the sexiest noise ever." My eyes meet yours and I grin at you. I make a long loud moan and lean back. I start to cum and the contractions inside me make you cum too. We both let out a huge sigh together. I collapse onto your shoulder. You put your arms around me and hold me tight.

When we start to come back to our senses is when we start to hear the silence. Then a few people started clapping and then we had cheers and applause.

We hear someone yell out, "Now that was a good show!" I hide my face in your neck as you hold me tight and we laugh hysterically.