Public Exploits of a Kinky Couple

Story Info
Details of the voyeuristic + public aspects of our sex life!
6.5k words
4.18
73.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! You may have already read my better half's two stories under our shared account here...if you haven't already you should! You'll get a much better understanding of who we are and better descriptions of us and what-not! He is definitely a better writer than I am, but we decided that I should post this entry because I don't want to get left out! This time I'm not writing about one particular adventure we had, but rather sort of compiling a bunch of crazy things we did in public or while being watched into one story! We've done tons of great things over the years and I've tried to touch on some of the more fun stuff here! And again these are all completely true and if you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me on here, my email, or on the Y!

*

If I had to describe myself I would say that I was a little above average height for a girl due mostly to my long legs! And I have long brown hair and pretty huge green eyes! I would say I'm in good shape too because I swim pretty regularly and I'm on my college's club team. I could definitely tell you a lot more about my man. His name is Alex, which, oddly enough it seems like he's failed to mention his name in the previous stories? Weird!? Anyway, he's a little above average height for a guy too. He's in incredible shape too! I love it! He teaches Taekwondo AND is on his school's soccer team so that keeps him healthy and in shape. He too has nice brown hair and brown puppy dog eyes. He's got nice arms and legs, a great washboard stomach, and a cute butt to boot! And let's not forget his cock! Man...it's nice! Haha. Definitely well above average for a guy in both length and thickness and he surely knows how to use it! Better than anyone I've ever been with!

Now down to business! Haha. I'm just going to detail a few crazy things the two of us have done together in the past years involved being watched or public acts.

I. Most things start simple so I'll start this off simple! We've done this a few times but the time I remember most was the first. I'm constantly hounding Alex for sex, and to his credit he is more than adequate and usually able to keep up. I like to fuck in the mornings too "morning do" is what he calls it! Haha. Well one morning he was still asleep when I got a phone call from my Dad. My Dad lives a few states away and I very rarely get to see him. Well apparently at some point during the phone call Alex had woken up and had a raging hard on! I'm talking about those morning woods guys that are like uber hard and awesome! Whenever he's like that we can fuck for like an extra hour without it getting soft and for some reason it just feels soooo much harder! Well anyway, this is the condition he was in. So during my phone call he rolls over and starts gently playing with my pussy with his hand under my pajama shorts. The gentle touch is really what sets me off, I can't explain it. I was able to mostly ignore it as my Dad and I were having a somewhat important conversation on the phone. Well before too long I realized Alex was hard as a rock and he managed to pull my shorts down far enough to gain access to my cash and prizes!

Needless to say without even a word as I was talking to my Dad he started to fuck me right there on the phone!

"Yeah Dad but I'm not sure if I want to move or not, I mean it's a pretty big decision you know?"

"I know sweety but you really should consider it, it would be so much easier on you and your mom if you did..."

"Yeah Dad, but here's the thing I...*slight gasp* I...uh...umm...I..."

Alex had smoothly and slowly glided his fat cock right into my already wet hole while I was in mid conversation. Although he was playing around with me I didn't really expect this as he's usually pretty polite and considerate when I'm on the phone and vice versa, and we're always conservative around our parents for appearances sake.

"You what baby?"

:"I...I just don't want to have to be so far away from all my friends and family and everything else..." I managed to stammer out as my mind was reeling.

I managed to keep up a somewhat normal, albeit a bit strained conversation with my Dad for a little while, Alex was just slowly pumping in and out of me at a very modest and gentle pace. It was, of course, driving me wild and making it pretty difficult to focus on what my Dad was saying and our conversation.

But then just as I was talking back to my Dad in mid-sentence, Alex thrust into me really hard and started fucking me from behind with some force behind it now. I left my sentence unfinished as I completely forgot what I was saying!

My Dad continued talking but I could barely hear him as my mind was completely elsewhere by now. Every now in then I would throw in a sure, or okay dad, or um hmm, or no or whatever, but I have no idea even what we were talking about at the time.

Alex started running his hands all over my body, rubbing my clit, grabbing my breasts, pinching my nipples. He was kissing my neck and licking and breathing heavily into my ear. It was like completely wild and horny now and there wasn't much I could do about it. My Dad likes to talk and he just wouldn't stop so I had to stay on the phone and keep my composure as this was going on.

Before too long Alex really started fucking my brains out, he starting pumping in and out of me pretty hard. At this point I actually let out a little moan of pleasure, almost like a small whimper on the phone while my Dad was talking.

"What was that?"

"Hmm?"

"You okay? Sounds like you were about to cry or something?" "No...I'mmm...I...ahh....mmm...I'm fine...just *gasp* just tired...ahh..."

"Oh...okay sweety..."

The more and harder Alex fucked me the harder it got for me to keep up the act and I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer so I had to get off the phone.

"Dad I uhhh...mmm...I gotta...I gotta go...."

"Okay baby, you sure you're okay?"

Alex knew this was going to be my last sentence on the phone so he took this as his clue to really throw it into overdrive.

"Yeah Dad I'm....ahhhhh!!....God, I'm fine...look I gotta go I'll....ummm uhhhh....call you back la....ahhh....later! UHH!!" Then I hung up and started screaming in one of the best orgasms I'd had in a while.

Now I know this is gonna sound weird and some people will probably take it the same way, but there was something extremely erotic about being on the phone with my Dad while my boyfriend was fucking me silly. And moaning on the phone where he could her it and everything just added to that I think. Don't get me wrong we are both 100% against incest in everyway, but it's just a thought.

Since then Alex had fucked me when I'm on the phone with my Dad, my Mom, and some friends and I enjoyed them all I think! I tried fucking him one time when he was on the phone with his Mom but he wouldn't get hard! Boys are so not fair!

II. One time we were at dinner with Alex's family in a nearby town. Most of his family was around for a wedding that weekend and we only took a few cars to the restaurant and back. As a result I ended up having to sit on Alex's lap in the back row of his uncle's Excursion. The car was completely packed, two people up front, three people on the row of seats in front of us, and two people beside us, then me on Alex's lap.

To make a long story short, on the ride home it was very dark but cramped. The family was all talking but no music or radio was on. Well I was wearing a skirt that night and it was bunch up on Alex's lap which I guess gave him the idea of what you can guess happened next!

For the entire ride home, about 20 minutes, Alex was fingering me like crazy. It started as just a little innocent play petting, which surprised, excited, and made me nervous all at the same time. I mean it was really cramped in there...there's no way his cousin beside us couldn't feel some movement going on.

But it turns Alex on to see me in awkward sexual situations and straining to contain myself because he knows how wild I really am so he didn't stop there. He started rubbing my clit, softly at first, but then harder, with purpose. He started working just one finger into my now moist pussy, then two, and just before we got home three. It started slow but then got faster and faster. It was hard for me not to moan...I had to stay silent the whole time, even when they talked to me as best I could, because I could hardly contain myself. I was squirming a little against his hand and his cousin had to have some idea something was going on but how much we were both moving in rhythm.

Also by the end I was sure my breathing and tiny little gasps were a dead give away. Not to mention I was almost certain for one second there that I could smell my dripping pussy getting worked!

III. This one plays off of the previous. After we got home that night Alex and I were surround by family members until it was time to go to bed. He had given his bed up to two of his cousins, both guys, and we were sleeping on the floor in his room while they had the bed.

There was no where else for us to go and there was no way I was going to sleep without fucking after what had happened in the car. Alex was reluctant at first, but after working his dick some while facing him and smiling at him I was able to convince him.

Before long we had a nice quite, quick fuck on the floor. We both laid on our sides and he entered me from behind, slowly working and pumping his cock in and out of me until he blew his load deep inside me.

We tried waiting until his cousins were asleep, they were both our age btw, but I'm not sure if they were or not. We were pretty quite, but I heard one of them stir during our fuck session and we didn't stop, and I was definitely making enough noise for someone to hear!

IV. One night we had to baby-sit for my sister who is a little bit older than I am and has a baby. Alex stayed with me for the night and we were up all night taking care of the baby. The baby finally went to sleep just before my sister got home late that night. She thanked us and said she was going to bed..."Finally!" I thought I was going to be able to fuck after waiting nearly all day!

My sister had a spare room down the hall from hers that no one was using so the plan was Alex and I would just stay there that night then head home in the morning. Of course we started going at it nearly right away once we got into bed, and it was our usual sex routine and I was enjoying it thoroughly!

We were both completely naked and had the lights turned off and I was riding on top of Alex cowboy style and I mean I was really getting into it! I was just short of having lasso out whipping it around my head! My tits were bouncing and I was grinding into him for all I was worth, and I was being pretty vocal about it too. I wasn't too worried because my sister had gone to bed and she is a notoriously sound sleeper. Well at some point during the on-goings Alex whispered: "Hey, hey...someone's in the doorway!"

He sort of covered up and stopped grinding back against me and I slowly craned my neck around to see and crouched down closer to his body...he was still inside me and I could feel every inch of him!

"Yeah I think it is..." I whispered back. "Is it Mel?"

"Your sister? I dunno, why would she be watching!?"

"I don't know! That's weird...Mel? Mel?" I whispered a little louder so whoever was standing there could hear me and got no answer. There was definitely someone standing at the door but they didn't budge an inch. To clarify the door wasn't wide open only cracked and she was looking in through the crack. I'm positive that it was my sister, I could recognize the height and outline of the top of her head, plus no one else was in the house!

"Should we stop?" Alex asked. Now I was going to say yes but he shifted a little which made his fat cock slid in me a little...

"No..." I whispered back...let's just finish. So I continued to ride Alex for all I was worth and glanced back every now and then and there she still was standing. At first I wasn't really vocal but I couldn't help it before long and I was back to moaning and cooing just like before! I lay down on top of Alex and he fucked me that way, then rolled over with him on top and he fucked me good ole missionary style then we ended with him lying back from that and me riding him cowgirl style facing the door this time. I felt a little awkward at first but I was so horny and about to cum I just told myself to hell with it! After we both came I looked up again and Mel was gone. I spoke to her the next and she acted completely normal. I even asked her if she had heard anything strange last night or woke up any and she just smiled no.

V. I have one friend that has a boyfriend but he's pretty lame to be honest, and telling her about me and Alex's exploits always drives her crazy and makes her really horny. She's done plenty of stuff with me and Alex both in the past because of this but I'll save most that for a later date. For now I'll just hit a few highlights! We worked it out one night where I put my cell on speaker and laid it right beside my head on the bed as Alex and I fucked. We did this so my friend could listen in to us fucking and get off on it! At least she told me she got of on it!

It was a very erotic experience for me especially because not only was she one of my best friends, and this was before all the other stuff we have done with her since, but just knowing that she was listening on the phone for some reason made me be much more vocal, moaning, cursing, and screaming louder. Begging for more, harder, faster, talking about Alex's fat cock. Pretty much everything.

VII. Speaking of her, she's also a friend that I send pictures to. You see I'm getting into photography school and I absolutely love it! I'm addicted to pictures pretty much. So you can imagine that coupled with my insatiable sex appetite, it leads to some pretty awesome photo sessions with me and Alex! Occasionally I'll send a few of these pictures to her so that she can enjoy herself all alone at school!

Well besides her and each other no one really ever gets to see our pictures. That is of course until we decided to start having fun with them. It started as part of me humiliating Alex the way he likes, if you've read the other stories you'll know what I'm talking about...and there's another story to come that will make it even clearer!

We're members to several swingers' boards and websites online besides Lit and we decided one night to put some of our pictures to use on there more or less. Occasionally, but not often we'll find another couple or sometimes a single male if he fits and even if we're not going to get together with them, we both get a huge turn on out of sharing some of our very graphic photos with them! Pictures of everything, me giving head, getting ate out, fucking everything. It's a huge turn on for me to know other people are seeing me naked and that it's turning them on! I love it!

VIII. We've had a few adventures on the road as well! Literally! I love giving head...and road head is just like an extra present on the side! So anytime the mood catches whether we're riding around on back roads or right in the middle of traffic. At first he was reluctant and wouldn't let me do it. And we still don't when we're close to home, but if we're ever on a road trip and we wind up in traffic I love to lean over, whip that cock out and suck away! Not only does it past the time faster but it turns us both on a ton to know that other people could possibly see us! And we know for a fact that some have judging by the look on their faces...

But it doesn't stop there! One night we were coming home from a Red Hot Chili Peppers concert. It was me, Alex, one of his friends (a guy) and two of my girlfriends. At the cajoling of everyone on the way back I was convinced to flash a car full of guys on the way back that we could tell had just left the concert too.

Alex was the only one in the car not saying anything and we were the only two dating. The fact that he didn't say anything kind of put me on edge but everyone else in the care was basically chanting do it do it! And one of my girlfriends sitting in the front was going to do it with me so I thought why not?

I started to get ready and gave a look to Alex to see if he was going to stop me or say anything but he didn't so me and her both yanked our shirts up and pressed our tits against the cold glass much to the delight of the carload of guys next to us! They were screaming and cheering and telling us to roll the windows down so they could reach over for a grab and stuff. Just seeing all those guys react that way made me incredibly horny! Not to mention the other guy in the car was pretty obviously trying to catch a peak at our goods while this was all going on. I personally loved it and while Alex didn't say anything he admitted it had turned him on later that night when I brought it up during sex:

"So, was that hot for you earlier?"

"What's that baby?"

"When I showed those random guys my tits after the concert? Did it turn you on?"

"Yeah a little..."

"God yeah it turned me on too baby...see all those guys going crazy over my tits...it was so hott...do you like that it turns me on baby?"

"Yeah I do..." He sounded reluctant but his breathing became more labored and I could tell he was really turned on!

"Man part of me wishes I could have hung my tits out the window for them to grab onto!"

"mmhmm"

"Or even better if we had just pulled over somewhere and all had a big orgy! God that would be hott!? Wouldn't it baby?"

"Mmm yeah!"

And we both came pretty hard after that one!

Finally, as part of our car exercises...a few months after the whole me flashing the guys in the car thing, Alex decided that it was pretty hott after all to see me doing that. So as we were taking a road trip up a few states one day he convinced me to flash this truck driver that was beside us. We were pretty much the only two cars on the highway at the time, and it was fairly late at night so not much was going on. He pulled up beside the guy and stayed level so that he had a perfect view down from his cab into the car!

Without much hesitation I pulled my tits out of the tank top I was wearing can took one in each hand holding them up for the driver to see. He looked like a pretty good looking middle aged guy to be honest and it was definitely turning me on because I know he was enjoying it. At one point I looked up and made eye contact with him and he had a huge grin on his face. We must have stayed near each other for 20 minutes, his eyes snapping back and forth from the road to my tits.

"mmMMmm...God this is turning me on baby!"

"Oh yeah? I thought you'd like that!" "Mmm I bet he's hard right now! Looking at your girlfriend's tits!" I was running my hands all over my tits and pinching my nipples making them extremely hard...I couldn't help but run my hands down my body brushing my pussy every now and then. My hips were gyrating up and down and all around by now as this was turning me on so much!

"You look like you're having a hard time...let me help you out there!" Alex said as he smiled over at me.

Much to my surprised the next thing he did was reach over and unbutton my shorts and slid them off which I hurriedly helped him with. Then he went right for my thong and slid it off as well. So there I sat basically completely nude with this truck driver gawking at me! My legs were together at first but Alex made me lean back and then spread my legs as wide apart as he could giving this complete stranger, this truck driver, a full view of my soaked pussy! I could hardly believe how turned on I was by all this!

"Now put on a show for his baby!" Alex said to me with a huge grin on his face. I look at him and smiled ear to ear and responded with "Okay!" and a huge grin of my own.

12