Public Exploits of a Kinky Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex had already started it off for me when he spread my legs he fingered me a little to go along with it, so next thing I know I'm finger fucking myself like crazy while this guy is watching...I looked up at him one hand fingering my pussy the other grabbing one of my tits and he was giving me a huge thumbs up and point to his cock, mouthing I guess what was "I'm hard!"

I closed my eyes and thought about pulling over somewhere and letting him fuck my brains out while Alex watched us and the eroticism of the whole situation turned me on beyond belief. My body rocked with a huge orgasm and I screamed so loud I thought I might go deaf in that car! After that we pulled away never to see him again!

IX. After prom our junior year in high school, Alex and I, along with 3 female friends and 2 male friends of ours, all rented a beach house about an hour away to spend the weekend in. While our trip Senior year was certainly more fun, as you will likely read about later, this trip had its merits too! I was never a really heavy drink, still am not, but by that point in high school I had hardly drank anything at all before and had certainly never been drunk. Well there's a first time for everything right? And boy did it cause a few fun times!

After drinking not that much everyone was wasted our first night there, everyone except Alex who can definitely hold his own when it comes to drinking, plus he was the only one among us that had really drank before, including the two guys. I felt bad for him afterwards because he was the only sober person in a house full of completely drunk people. But in any case, me being drunk for the first time was pretty intense, I don't remember much, neither does anyone else but from what I'm told I got pretty wild. To begin with I was very friendly and loud, and laughing and all over Alex. I progressed to sluggish, flailing about, my eyes were closed half the time, and I kind was out of it, as in didn't know where I was more or less. Haha. Believe me girlfriends can be trouble when they're like that so Alex was keeping a close eye on me.

Well before too long us girls were all sitting on the couch and love seats and the guys were sprawled out on the floor and we were all just talking and being loud as usual. The conversation led to boobs somehow and us girls were basically saying we didn't understand what the big deal was they were just boobs! And the other guys kept saying that if they're just boobs then whip them out!

So basically the whole night turned into I kept drunkenly, eyes closed, barley consciously trying to pull my boobs out of my shirt and Alex was running around stopping me. Well at one point he was cleaning up somebody's mess and we were all in the living room and I managed to get my boobs out and the girls were all laughing and the two other guys were gawking and cheering. My best friend, also wasted, reached over and grabbed my breasts, pinched my nipples, and jiggled them laughing for everyone. It wasn't long before Alex ran over and stopped me.

Later that night after everyone was starting to go to bed...which basically meant everyone was passing out right where they were in the living room, Alex got me up and took me into one of the bedrooms to sleep for the night.

I'm usually always horny and when I'm drunk it's even worse apparently because Alex said I was all over him instantly! Very sloppy drunk and trying to make out and fuck while passing out all at the same time! So we ended up having sex and Alex was fucking me pretty good from what I can remember. But what I don't remember is that he said I was being extremely loud. Now normally I'm pretty loud, but he said in this case it was the loudest I've ever been, moaning and yelling very drunk very loud! He said there was no way that anyone awake, or asleep didn't hear what was going on out in the living room. And sure enough my friends confessed to me later that they had heard us fucking like crazy all night long and that they were all listening right outside the door and very turned on! Haha!

X. As far as friends go we have a few stories in that department. We've done a whole lot more than just let friends watch so I won't go into all that for now, but I will say that on several occasions we've had a friend or two watch us have sex. The same friend that I sent pictures to and that listened to us on the phone has been there while we've had sex a few times.

The first time she was staying the night with me and so was Alex. My bed is kind of big so we all three slept in the same bed. Long story short me and Alex ended up having sex right there beside her while she pretended to be asleep. It has evolved since then into much, much more!

We also had a guy friend of mine end up watching us have sex. Unbeknownst to us though. We went to a party at a friend of mine's house and ended up staying the night there in the living room. At some point in the night Alex and I couldn't help ourselves but have a quick fuck right there in the living room. It wasn't until like weeks later that I found out that a guy friend of mine had watched the whole thing and came in his shorts while jacking off watching us.

One of the hottest times I think though was at a party we both went to in high school. The party was huge and it was going on at this guys house/gym that he had in his yard. Virtually everyone we knew was there and everyone was drunk ourselves included. Before the night was out we ended up on a couch upstairs in the house and I was giving Alex head right there in front of like 8 people. It started as a dare, then cajoling saying that I wouldn't do it I was too chicken. Another couple that we were friends with was there and they agreed to do the same thing, and so it happened in a room full of people. A couple others walked by and looked in to see the festivities but most people were heartbroken that they missed the action.

Another party at that same house about a year later Alex and I were extremely horny and found a bedroom that was empty downstairs. We waltzed in like we owned the place and started fucking on the bed. Well apparently we didn't lock the door because before too long we had a small audience checking us out from the other side of the door at first which gradually evolved into them being in the room with us. We were partially covered up but there was plenty to see believe me! Fortunately it was a smaller crowd than the blowjob incident a year prior!

XI. Sex in public. Man I could write 50 stories about times we've had sex in public. Maybe I'll take some requests? Haha. But I'm not going to do that so what I'll do is give you a basic overview of the main stuff then cap it up with one of my favorite times!

It really took me a long time to get Alex willing to go with the whole sex in public thing; he was pretty conserved about people seeing him naked for a long time...still is to a greater degree than I am. But it was totally worth the effort when it finally started to happen.

I remember the first time he really opened up to it was one day in the mall we were in Hot Topic and he was hard. So we went behind some shelves, he whipped his dick out and I started stroking away. We did that for a while we would move around the store, concealing his dick as best as possible, me jerking him off. Once or twice I dipped down real quick to give it a quick lubing then popped back up so it wouldn't look suspicious. It took a while, but eventually I was able to make him cum. I feel kind of bad because he came all over a shirt that was hanging on a low rack, but hey, what can you do? Haha.

Every single time we stay in a hotel or something we always break it in! Or at least break it in for us. Our favorite though is to fuck on the balcony, if there is one, at night, or sometimes even in the middle of the day where people can see us. We stayed in New York once and fucked on the bed right beside the window with all the blinds open and lights on and I saw a few eager facing peering from windows across the street.

We had sex on the beach countless times, my favorite is to just lie in the sand and fuck, with the water rushing up on you, he likes the lifeguard stands, because you can't even tell anyone is in there at night! On a few occasions we've had people stumble across us on the beach late at night while we were fucking, but they always just keep moving, even though they definitely stare for quite a while!

The movie theater is another favorite. I've give head and handjobs in crowded movies and he's fingered me tons of times too. We've fucked a couple times in the movies too when we mange to be the only ones in there. Once I gave him a pretty serious handjob and there were other people on our row that could obviously see what was going on...they were close to our age and definitely interested in the happenings but that's about all that happened.

Pretty much every time I go to buy new clothes and Alex comes with me we hit up the changing rooms! Whether there's other people in there or not I don't care. I can usually be quite enough to get away with it, even if they other people really know what's going on! Once a woman even gave me a "good for you!" in the middle of our fucking in a changing room.

We've fucked in parks, and parking lots, tennis courts, and fields, on a 4wheeler in the woods, a restaurant bathroom, one night on a train, in swimming pools and lakes, and even school. The school one was one of my favorites. We were still just Sophomores in high school and we had a gym class together. Well there were locker rooms just across the hall from the gym for students to change in. Needless to say we fucked in there on a few occasions whenever we got the chance to be the only ones present.

Probably my favorite public sex instance however, took place in JC Penny's. Now don't ask me why there, that's just where we happened to be when the idea struck! Surprisingly enough it was Alex that brought it up and I was more than willing to jump onto the opportunity. Now the JC Penny wasn't that crowded at the time, it was late at night. We wandered over to the women's business style dress clothing and started getting to business. We didn't just fuck in the store it was much more than that! It started with him pulling out his big fat dick:

"Suck it baby!"

"What-"I smiled.

"You heard me I said suck my fucking dick bitch!" With that Alex grab me by the head and forces me down onto my knees then shoved his dick in my mouth. It didn't take much convincing on his part, I was incredibly surprised and turned on by this one. While I was sucking him off one or two people came close by but he just smiled and pretended to be looking at stuff and they moved on.

"You like that you fucking slut? You like sucking dick in the store like this you whore?" Alex knew that kind of dirty talk would drive me crazy; he was using my weakness against me! Haha.

"Mmmm God baby, yes I love sucking your fat cock always and anywhere!"

I kept jacking him off although I was done sucking and Alex had other plans in mind. He turned me around and had me face the store while he stood behind me and slide his fingers up my skirt. He finger fucked me for quite a while the whole time I was going crazy. I really lost it when he used my favorite 'girp' if you will! Haha. He put his two middle fingers into my pussy and his thumb into my ass. I was in heaven! I didn't think it could get any better...that coupled with him grabbing my throat, biting my ear, smacking my ass, telling me that I was "A worthless fucking slut. A whore bag. A stupid bitch that would fuck anything that moved as long as it had a dick." His comments were driving me wild!

"Bend over baby."

"What?"

"Bend over!"

"Okay like how?"

He got tired of waiting and grabbed me and put me into perfect position in his mind. Instead of having me lean over and grab the railing of one of the clothing racks, he had me bend allllll the way over and put my hands on the floor. I felt very erotic in this position because I was totally exposed. He had already taken my panties and I was wearing a skirt so he just slid it up and slid down my shirt so here I was naked in the middle of JC Penny's.

With my cute little ass sticking wayyy up in the air due to my long legs, Alex positioned himself behind me. But instead of going right to fucking me, he got down on his hands and knees and started eating me out right there in the middle of the store! It was incredible! I saw some people's feet go by during the process and that just turn me on so much I was barely able to keep myself upright! Before too long though Alex entered me from that same position and fucked me silly right in the stores. A few people wandered by and looked at us like what the hell is going on?

It didn't take Alex long to cum and then he pulled out leaving me like I was. I started to get up...

"What do you think you're doing slut? Stay down there! You want everyone to see your pussy so bad you slut let's make that happen!"

So basically he made me stay down feet planted and bent over supporting my weight on my hands! After a minute or two a guy walked around the corner right behind me so he got a full view of my bare and open used pussy and hanging tits right form behind. He took one glance at Alex and then high-tailed it out of there. After that I got my panties back and regrouped, but it will never be something I forget! That's for sure!

*

Okay so there goes my first compilation and first Lit entry! I hope you enjoy! If you have any specific questions or requests...please let me know! I'd be more than happy to talk it out! Please enjoy and read our other stories! Love, Jess...

12