Public Fuckroom

Story Info
Master and pet have a little fun in the movie theater.
931 words
3.71
47k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed me up against the wall of the bathroom hard enough that my body shook, my head bouncing back against it a second time before one of his hands moved up to hold my forehead, steadying my head. The breath that had escaped me with the force of his push barely had time to dispel from my lips before he was ravaging my mouth with his own. He held the throbbing in his jeans, attributed to his very hard cock (compliments of earlier administrations and no release on my part), hard against my exposed clit. He had ripped my shirt when the game started, my bra not even put on that morning because of what I had known I would be looking forward to. The skirt was loose enough that he could push it up on my hips for easy access but, damn it, he was still wearing clothes. He had moved his mouth to her neck and she knew there would be marks. Lots of them.

"...I need to feel your cock in me."

He chuckled a little against my neck, my shoulder and pressed his hard-on harder against me, rocking back and forth because he knew it would drive me crazy. He had moved his mouth to one of my nipples and the hand that had been on my forehead held me by the neck, a hold he released every ten seconds or so to avoid me turning blue. While my favorite color, I doubt it would have been a very attractive hue. His other hand found the breast his lips weren't assailing and he massaged it slowly, gently. It was then that he simultaneously sucked on my left nipple and pinched, pulled, tugged, and anything else you can thing of with two or three fingers the right one. He knew what that would do to me and made sure that he held my neck just long enough to let my noises pass unheard. The bathroom of the movie theater wasn't thick-walled enough - or maybe it was and he just wanted an excuse, either way I was enjoying myself - to let me be as loud as he would've liked.

All of a sudden, far too quickly for my taste, he stopped his administrations on my chest. Both of his hands slid down my body and ended on my hips. He was on his knees in front of me, his hand slipped between my legs and spread them as far as I could, I had to keep on adjusting and go further and further down the wall. Both of his hands curled around my thighs and he moved his mouth teasingly close. I could feel his breath on my clit and it was driving me crazy but not nearly as crazy as when he dodged his tongue out from between his lips and darted it to tease my clit. He was terribly careful about not letting me cum yet, stopping just as I started to gasp. He stopped everything with his tongue and let me cool down before he moved a hand from my right thigh to slowly work a finger into my dangerously wet pussy.

"...Mm..that's my pet," he murmured, his breath still close enough to be a tease. Each finger worked in until I was squirming, thrusting onto his hand. He let out a warning growl and I stopped, whimpering despite myself. He completely withdrew his hand from me and, letting me know just how disappointed he was with my lack of self control, he washed his hand instead of letting me clean it. I couldn't help but frown.

Until, of course, he pushed me to lean in front of the mirror, on the counter that held the sinks. I could hear the zipper on his pants but I could not have thought how fast he would enter me. Or how hard.

"Master...thank you..."

"What are you, you little bitch?"

"Master's little whore that...oh..."

His hand, because I faltered, had reached up into my hair and gave a tug. I moaned again at this and I knew he was smiling, tugging again, "What as that, my little bitch?"

"...your little cunt, Master...your wet little cunt."

"What do you like, pet?"

"being fucked by your hard cock in my wet little cunt, Master..."

It was the roughest, fastest pounding I could ever remember. Until, of course, he stopped.

He pulled out with a quiet moan of his own and turned to the side, raising his hand. I could see everything in the mirror and I loved it. His other hand covered my mouth before his open palm landed - hard - on my little rear end. Again and again he did it until he groaned with my moan, loud enough - even through his hand - to let anyone know what we were doing.

His hand left my hair and the other left my ass, opting to hold my hips after pushing my skirt back up. He took his time sliding in and out of me the first few times before he groaned again, thrusting only a few times but still deliciously rough until he couldn't contain himself any longer.

It was a minute before we were somewhat presentable - my shirt was still impossible to put back together and it was beyond obvious what we were doing. Finally, we exited the girls' bathroom. A little crowd had gathered just a ways off but they scattered, obviously embarrassed, as we walked towards the exit. His hand slid around my waist and I leaned close to him.