Public Fun

Story Info
A friend takes pictures in public.
4.3k words
4.46
630.3k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,494 Followers

The alarm sounded and I hovered for a moment somewhere between sleep and wakefulness before I had the presence of mind to turn it off.

I stretched reaching out a hand for Steve only to met by empty bed, it took me a further minute or two of fuzzy headed recollection before I remembered that he was working away and would not be home until the next day.

Rolling over onto my back I kicked off the duvet, the early morning light seeping through the blinds and shading me in stripes of dark and light.

Feeling a little horny I ran my hands over my breasts squeezing them gently teasing the soft nipples until they hardened standing proud of the surrounding light brown areola, causing a slight dampness to spread between my legs.

With one hand I reached down trailing my fingers over my flat stomach, and along the tiny strip of hair that led to my mound, I drew one knee up and dangled the other leg off the edge of the bed.

Cupping my mound I pressed my fingers to my damp slit, spreading my legs wide as I began to rub back and forth pressing my index finger inwards between my lips.

Rolling over quickly I reached into the bedside table drawer, fumbling around for a moment before I found the long thin vibrator that Steve had bought me as a joke to use 'when he was away', I touched the tip to my pussy slowly dragging it back and forth resisting the temptation to plunge it between my lips, taking my time.

The soft vibrations seemed to spread throughout my entire body as I touched it to my clit, I held it there with the tip just making contact, until my juices started to trickle out from between my legs following the contours of my body, running between my cheeks and soaking the sheet.

At last I could stand it no longer, the vibrator met no resistance as I pressed it up and into my pussy until it was completely embedded, pumping the shaft in and out while stroking my other hand over my clit back and forth.

Nearing my peak I pushed the vibrator in as deeply as it would go, leaving it inside of me while I concentrated on rubbing my engorged clit, flicking my fingers back and forth over the sensitive nub, raising my ass up off the bed and rotating my hips, panting caught up in the need to climax, wave after wave of pure ecstasy pulsing through my groin as I tensed up, warmth flooded my fingers as my juices ran and I collapsed back onto the bed gasping at the intensity of my orgasm, pressing my fingers hard against my sex, the vibrator still humming happily deep inside as the last of the convulsions fade away.

I stretched tensing my thighs and squeezing them together not quite ready for the delicious feeling between my legs to fade away, still idly circling my fingers over my clit I brought on a second 'mini' orgasm, not nearly as intense as the first, but just as nice.

The second wave came quickly because I was so sensitive, my pussy tingled making me squirm with pleasure as the spasms gained strength, I held the vibrator deep between the wet folds of my labia by squeezing my thighs together until at last my orgasm faded away, leaving me sweaty, wet and spent.

I squeezed the muscles in my vagina, letting the vibrator slip out on its own then flopped back, totally relaxed and ready for the day to begin.

Taking a long hot shower I dressed in a plain white cotton summer dress, a little longer than the dresses I usually wear, sitting just below the knee but still sheer enough to be exciting.

It was the type of strappy dress that does not look good with a bra. Still feeling a little horny and naughty I decided if I wasn't wearing one of my bras then there was no sense in wearing the matching panties.

Taking a Taxi into town I spent a good part of the morning window shopping.

It was a pleasantly warm day, with a nice breeze that flicked the edge of my thin dress around my legs, tickling the back of my knees the sensation of the soft cotton almost sensual on my skin, my nipples had responded to the thin material rubbing against them and were standing out, the outline and colour of them just about visible. I had drawn several admiring glances from passing men and was understandably feeling pleased with my self.

Riding on the escalators in the shopping centre I had noticed several men looking back at me as I got off them. I was puzzled at first as my dress was not short enough to give anyone standing behind me a glimpse of my bare ass then a little thrill ran through me as I realised that, when I neared the top of the escalator the sunlight pouring through the glass roof and windows of the mall would make it transparent.

As I was naked under the dress the outline would be quite revealing.

Despite my early morning fun I was feeling quite horny.

A new bar had opened and I decided to stop for a bite of lunch, opting for a light salad and large glass of wine. The place was a little crowded so I took my food out onto a patio area, taking a seat at a small table, the smooth wood of the chair cool through my dress fetching goose bumps up on my skin.

Finishing my drink I made my way to the crowed car, the lunch time office rush had started and I was roughly jostled as rude impatient people competed for the bar staffs attention, eager to be served before they had to return to work.

As I stumbled the guy behind steadied me by grabbing my hips.

I turned to thank him and came face to face with Sam. (See the story, visit).

"Hi". He said, "Hope you don't mind you looked like you needed a little help there."

I wiggled my hips.

"You should know me better than that, what brings you down here."

He shrugged. "Just work, meetings the usual boring stuff, we broke for lunch but to tell you the truth the deals almost done so I am in no rush to get back"

His hands were still on my hips, we were pressed quite close together and I could feel the heat coming off his palms, his musky cologne was subtly pleasant and the slight bulge in his crotch pushing my left buttock didn't go unnoticed.

I was beginning to get a little damp between the legs.

Leaning back into him I looked over my shoulder and whispered.

"Do you still have a copy of those pictures from the last time we me?"

He flushed a little. "Yes of course I have, I won't forget that day in a hurry."

"I'm feeling a little horny; would you like to play a little game?" I whispered.

"What here?" He said a little shocked.

Pushing my hand back between us I touched my finger tips to the front of his trousers, tracing the outline of his cock, he almost jumped but the press of people around us prevented him from pulling away.

"Use your hands to guess what kind of panties I'm wearing." I said.

He ran his hands over my hips, rubbing hard with his thumb to try and find the outline of my panties. He eventually worked out that I wasn't wearing underwear and moved one hand over my lower stomach pulling me in even closer.

He whispered in my ear. "I don't think you're wearing any."

Gathering the material of my dress up in the fingers of one hand I slowly pulled it up at the back, lifting it until one cheek was exposed.

Rubbing my ass against his growing bulge I said.

"Do you want to check me out just to make sure?"

Holding me close as we were gently jostled by the crowd he dropped a hand to my side and caressed up along the back of my thigh and over my buttocks.

Holding and squeezing them one at a time he sent electric jolts through my body by sliding a single finger gently along the crack, tickling between them as he explored the soft skin there.

My tummy did a little flutter, this was so surreal. I was in public with my dress bunched up, my bare ass being caressed by a guy who had previously watched me strip for him within the first hour of meeting up for the first time and the people around us so self absorbed that they were unaware of the near naked woman standing next to them.

His touch was making my pussy tingle and I was feeling naughtier every second.

He rested his hand at the bottom of my cheek cupping it and whispered.

"I think I am pretty confident you aren't wearing any panties."

"Best to be sure though." I said.

Shifting my feet apart a little and rising up on my toes I pushed back against his hand wiggling my hips so that his fingers slipped off my buttock and brushed against my pussy. He took in a sharp breath and I thought that I might have gone too far after all not everyone is comfortable 'playing around' like this in public.

He let his fingers rest against me for a moment then pushed his fingers along my slit parting the damp lips, adjusting the angle of his hand until he managed to ease the tip of one finger between my lips pushing it in and out for a few seconds.

This was almost too much to bear; reluctantly I turned my hips pulling away from him. He looked a little disappointed until I pressed my glass in his hand and said.

"Glass of white please and then meet me outside."

Luckily no one had taken the table I had been seated at earlier. I sat down and waited for Sam, there were several people outside but most of them were seated around a table with their backs to me so with some luck they wouldn't spoil my fun.

At last Sam came out and handed me my drink, sitting opposite me.

He looked a bit awkward so I leant forward exposing a good deal of cleavage while allowing one strap of my dress to slip down over my shoulder exposing the firm curve of my left breast, the dress just catching above the hard nipple, a little pit of brown areola peeking out.

"Have fun in the bar?" I asked.

He flushed a little. "What do you think?" he said.

I sipped my wine taking a moment to think while enjoying the slight buzz that I was getting before replying.

"I think I could be persuaded to get a little more adventurous."

He glanced at the crowd behind us.

"What here?" I nodded in reply.

Leaning in close he said. "Depends on what you intended doing."

A wicked idea came to me and I smiled.

"You enjoyed taking those pictures of me when you visited my house didn't you?"

He nodded. "Hell yes there's not a week goes by that Jake and I don't talk about it."

"Then how about we start with you standing just over there and taking my picture?" I said handing over my camera phone.

He looked it over for a second then stood up, taking a step or two back.

As he lifted it to frame the picture I sat back and lifted my dress pulling it up over my thighs to expose my landing strip but squeezing my legs together to hide my pussy.

He almost dropped the camera but quickly gained his composure and fired off a shot.

A couple of the guys at the table opposite had stood, gathering up empty glasses obviously going to fetch a round of drinks. One of them glanced my way but was so caught up with what his mates were talking about he never even noticed that I was sitting there partly exposed.

Sitting on show and vulnerable sent a little tingle of excitement between my legs, a trickle of moisture seeped out of my pussy adding to the wetness already there from Sam's touch.

He was glancing down between my legs then looking around nervously to see if anyone else was looking our way, leaning over the table he said.

"Aren't you worried someone might see you?"

"And what if they do? I hope it has the same effect as it's having on you." I said, pointing at the bulge in his trousers.

He shifted a little trying to make himself comfortable.

"Are you ready to take another?" I asked.

He nodded yes so I put down my glass and shifted position sitting slightly to one side so that if the guys behind Sam had looked over my pussy wouldn't be directly on show to them. Although the thought of them catching a quick glimpse between my legs excited me I didn't want to be too obvious.

I lifted my dress again but his time opened my legs a touch until I felt my damp lips part a little, showing a little more of myself.

The tiny landing strip was new because I had fancied surprising Steve when he got home; however the rest of my pussy had been waxed smooth the day before so there was nothing to hide my nakedness.

Looking down I could just see a little bit of 'lip' poking out, every little detail of my damp slit exposed to Sam. I sat holding my dress up enjoying the slight breeze blowing over my legs, drying my wetness and cooling the heat between them until I heard the rowdy guys coming back with their drinks.

Pulse racing I smoothed it back over my lap and took a sip of my drink, sighing contentedly as the cool liquid hit the back of my throat.

Sam was drinking mineral water with ice and nearly choked on a cube as he took a long pull off it, his hands were shaking slightly as he tried to hand back my phone.

"Lets do one more." I said winking at him.

He glanced over his shoulder at the guys around the other table.

None of them were looking our way but to be honest I was so turned on at this point I don't think I would have cared if they had come over to watch.

Sam licked his lips eager to see what I would do next.

His eyes went wide as I eased the straps of my dress off my shoulders and let the flimsy material slip down over my breasts. My sensitive nipples were standing out almost painfully hard as the cool afternoon breeze played across them making me shiver slightly.

Inching forward so that my ass was on the edge of my seat I reached down and took a hold of the hem of my dress, hesitated for just a second then pulled it slowly up towards my waist, lifting my leg over the arm of the chair as I did so.

I could feel the lips of my moist slit part, opening up and exposing all of my most intimate parts to Sam's gaze.

Butterflies danced across my stomach as I realised if one of the guys at the table had looked over, or someone had walked outside from the bar I would not have time to cover up before they saw my pussy.

I lounged there all but naked so turned on that I almost wished that they would.

Sam stood motionless, seemingly frozen to the spot until I whispered.

"For goodness sake, take a picture."

He kind of blinked coming out of his daze then quickly took several shots in quick succession.

Sitting back and adjusting my dress I said. "Was that too daring for you?"

He finished his drink before replying.

"Wow Jules if that is normal behaviour for you I don't know how Steve has avoided a heart attack; I don't think that I could take it."

I leant across the table giving him a nice view of my cleavage.

"Well I'm only just getting started," I reached under the table and touched my fingers to his bulge. "It seems that we both need a little relief, where are you parked?"

He told me that his car was in the multi-storey; I gathered up my bag, finished my drink and said. "The funs not finished yet, let's go."

When we got to the car park I was pleased to see that he had parked in the far corner and that he had a large luxury car on hire, so there would be plenty of room.

The windows had a slight tint too although I was so turned on that it would not have made much difference if it was an open top sports car.

As he unlocked the car and opened the driver's door, I opened the rear door and sat with my legs dangling out of the car, my skirt pulled up over my thighs.

"I think we might have more room back here." I said.

It took him a second to catch on. "I thought we were going back to my hotel, good god Jules we are not teenagers." He said.

I smiled and pushed the shoulder straps of my dress down, exposing a good deal of my breasts.

"No but I like to take a risk, it adds to the excitement."

I slipped back across the seat; he glanced around then joined me, pulling the door shut behind him.

He pulled me close kissing and nibbling my shoulder, moving down until he reached my breasts. He licked my nipples his mouth closing over them, teasing at first then sucking hard, his hand squeezing and lifting both breasts clear of my dress, the straps slipping easily down as I squirmed against him.

He alternated between gently licking and kissing my whole breast working the nipple, flicking his tongue over my sensitive nub while sucking hard. His teeth replaced his lips, making me gasp as he bit gently, tugging, then moving to the other side doing the same there then repeating the whole process licking each of my breasts, circling around the areola before flicking across the nipples, sending jolts of pleasure through my belly, straight down to my clit which was beginning to throb.

His mouth loosened its grip and he moved a hand down between my legs pushing my dress up over my thighs until it brushed against my naked pussy. By this time I was soaking wet so there was no resistance as he used his fingers to spread my lips, exploring every inch of my most intimate parts.

He touched his thumb to my clit, grinding into it and then rubbed it gently.

I pushed down on his hand to ease the pressure.

"Give me a moment." I said, slipping my dress up over my head and draping it over the front seat.

He pushed me back across the cool leather of the seat, kneeling in the foot well with my legs either side of him. He placed his hands either side of my pussy and used his thumbs to open me up closing his mouth over me as his tongue licked and swirled around my opening, darting in and out with little flicks.

He nuzzled his face into my mound, spreading my legs even wider, hooking one over his shoulder and blew softly on my damp lips sending little shivers coursing through me.

My stomach was doing little flips as he pushed two fingers into my pussy; I reached down and wound my fingers through his hair, pulling his face closer.

Lifting my ass off the seat I ground my hips into him, he teased and fingered me until at last I could take no more and came explosively soaking his face and hand, the walls of my pussy pulsed around his fingers, gripping them as I convulsed and gasped in orgasm.

His mouth continued to work at my clit even as I tried to push him away and move back over the seat but all this seemed to do was urge him on as my ass sank into the soft leather upholstery.

"Sam it's too sensitive, you've got to stop..." I said but he ignored me, holding tight as he lapped at my sopping pussy, his fingers still inside me. He suddenly tongued my clit and another climax hit, wave after wave of excitement fluttered through me making me gasp for breath until he finally let go, kissing along my thighs until he could lean back and look up at me, his finger tips still rubbing at my entrance, both my juices and his saliva and trickled down between my legs pooling in a damp puddle underneath my ass.

He was going to have to get the car cleaned before he returned it.

Pushing Sam back onto the seat I grinned up at him.

"It's my turn now." I said, opening his belt and fly, pulling at his trousers and boxers until he lifted his ass off the seat too help me get them off.

His cock was hard and slick with pre cum, I worked some of it up and down the shaft, pinching at the tip making him squirm by running a fingernail along the little slit.

Dipping my head I nuzzled his balls then licked along the shaft, opening my mouth at the top taking him in using my tongue to lick the swollen tip, swirling it round tasting his excitement.

Clamping my lips tightly around him I sucked hard as I took as much of his length into my mouth as I could manage, drawing my head back lapping from base to tip flicking my tongue over the tip before sucking him in again working my head up and down, over and over again in a steady rhythm keeping an even pressure on his member with my lips.

julesteve
julesteve
1,494 Followers
12