Public Humiliation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Then, some younger people, maybe in college came by and stopped. There were 2 girls and 2 boys. They just stared at me. Well, I think they were staring at my naked pussy. They didn't say anything, just stood there and stared at me.

Then one of the boys said, "How can we get girls to do that back home. I mean, they don't wear anything revealing back there. Not even bikinis. But here we find a naked lady showing it all."

The other guy said, "Yea, that would be nice. Hey sis, would you do that?"

Damn, this guy is asking his sister to get naked like I am. That is not cool at all. But she answered him. "Hell, no I wouldn't and quit calling me your sister. I am not your fucking sister, even if you think I look like her."

He laughed and said, "Well you do. So, would you pose naked and let everyone see all you have?"

"No I would not. Now let's go." She told him.

The other girl said, "No, wait a minute. How often do we see a naked girl tied up in public? Maybe she is in trouble."

I listened to them talk between them like I wasn't there. But then the 2nd girl walked to me and said, "Excuse me, but are you ok. I mean why are you tied up to this bench? Are you in some sort of trouble? Can we help you?"

I giggled and said, "No, I am ok. This is part of my job. My boss takes me out in public like this and tries to humiliate me. And today she is doing a good job of it. Sorry if I made you nervous."

The other girl said, "Wow, that is cool. Can we get pictures with you? No one at home will believe this."

"I guess that will be ok." I told them. "I just can't do anything else without my boss's permission."

The guy said, "Ok, where is your boss? I'll ask if we can do other things too."

I said, "I don't know where she is. She just tied me up and left me here. She said she would be back soon."

"Oh, so you are alone." The first girl said. "That means we could do anything we wanted and no one would know. Maybe one of you guys would like to eat that hot looking pussy?"

One guy said, "Or maybe you would like to eat it. Maybe if you eat it, we could fuck it."

The girl said, "Well, it does look good. Maybe I will."

Just then, from behind me, I heard Dana, "Well, pet, it looks like you found some friends and they want to use you. So, I have an offer to give them. You guys interested?"

The girl said, "Guess your boss is back. What do you have to offer us?"

Dana said, "Well, I heard you talking about eating her cunt and maybe fucking her. Is that what you want to do with my pet while she is all tied up?

One of the boys said, "Well, we were thinking about it. What would it take?

Dana laughed and said, "Well, if you want her cunt, I'll let you have it as long as you all get naked right here in public."

That is when the girl said, "Well, it does look good enough to eat, but I'm not going to strip naked for anyone. Maybe in private, but not out here. Let's go guys."

I watched them walk away and they didn't even get their pictures with me. I looked at Dana and she said, "Pet, I told you I would protect you. I was here with you all the time. So, don't you worry about being alone."

I said, "Thank you. I was a little concerned, but did notice the camera crew was still here. I figured I was safe then."

"You are always safe pet, but I think you need to stay here a little longer so we can have more people seeing that hot little cunt." She said.

She started to walk away again, but I said, "Please, I have to pee."

But all she said was "OK." And then kept walking. She was not going to untie me and let me go pee. I would have to hold it for a little while longer. So far, I wasn't feeling to bad but knew as time went by my need to pee would increase and I would start hurting.

I sat there on the bench she had tied me to and watched as people walked by and started at me. Well, I think they were staring at my pussy and little tits and not my face. But, that is what Dana wanted. She wanted others to see me naked with my pussy wide open. I watched some pull out their cell phones and take pictures of me while others turned away in disgust. I didn't know how I felt now. The other times I had been naked, I got used to people seeing me, but right now I wasn't sure if I enjoyed it.

My need to pee got worse the longer I sat there. I started to squirm and told myself I had to hold on so I could get to a bathroom. But it was beginning to look like I might not make it to the bathroom. If she untied me to let me go, I wasn't sure if I could walk to a bathroom. I didn't even know where one was.

I was sure Dana and Guy were close by watching me squirm. I just didn't know where they were or how long they would make me suffer. I was beginning to hurt now. My bladder was full and I needed some relief. I tried to turn to find them, but the way I was tied, I couldn't turn around to see them.

I thought I was going to burst when Dana stepped up beside me. She leaned over and said, "So, you have to pee Pet?"

I said, "Yes please. It hurts."

Then she said, "Well, I have gathered enough people now, so as soon as all of them are in front of you, go ahead and pee. I want to watch it happen and so do all the other people."

"Dana, I can't pee out here in public." I begged. "I won't do it."

Then she said, "Well, I won't untie you until you do. I pay you to be humiliated and this is what I want. Remember, you do as I say or you don't get paid."

I said, "I have done everything you wanted, but this is going too far. Peeing is supposed to be private and that's what I want to do, pee in private."

Then she said, "Well, I am not going to release you until you pee for all the people I have gathered to watch you."

Then I saw her motion with her hands and I saw people coming around in front of me. There were men and women. Young and old. I even saw one in a wheelchair. They all wanted to watch me pee. I was so embarrassed and knew if I didn't pee for them, she would leave me tied up until I did it. And if I didn't, my money was gone.

Once they were all around me, staying far enough back so they didn't get peed on, Dana said, "It's now or never slut. You either piss, or you stay here for a very long time. And this time I will leave you all alone, because you will be fired."

I heard what she said. I had to pee or I would be left alone and anyone could take advantage of me. Then I had no place to go and no clothes to wear. I didn't want to pee in public, but I guess I am going to have to do it.

I said, "OK, you win. I'll pee for you."

Of course, I had no other choice since I had to pee so bad it hurt. She smiled and said, "Very good pet. I knew you would see it my way. So, whenever you are ready just let it go."

I didn't like her doing this to me, but I did sign that contract. She was the boss and I had to obey her. I felt tears in my eyes just thinking about how humiliating this was going to be. It didn't bother me to be naked in front of people, fucking and sucking all those men and even licking pussy. But peeing in public in front of a crowd was not my idea of fun. Peeing is supposed to be private.

But, I tried to hold back my tears and frustration. I knew she would make me do it one way or another, so I just held my breath and told myself I would be ok. After a few minutes, I just couldn't hold it any longer.

I felt my pussy betraying me when the first little trickle of pee seeped out. Then suddenly, I watched as a big stream of hot yellow pee go flying out in front of me. It arched up and out and it looked like it was going about 4 feet in front of me.

I tried to close my eyes so I didn't see what I was doing, but it was impossible. I watched myself peeing in front of all these people. I was doing the thing that embarrassed me the most out of everything I had done. I wanted to break my contract with her and go away to live a life without being humiliated.

I kept peeing and peeing and peeing. I had held it for so long, it was like I would never stop. My face was red and I hated Dana right now. Finally, the flow slowed down and went back to a little trickle. I felt the hot liquid puddling up under my naked ass and knew I was almost done.

Then suddenly I heard a loud noise. It was all the people clapping and cheering for me. I was a star to them. I humiliated myself and became a star to the large group of people who had seen me do the worst thing in my life. I had peed in front of everyone.

For an instant I was happy that I pleased them, but then I felt I was embarrassed beyond belief. How could anyone enjoy watching a naked lady pee while she was tied up. I couldn't decide what I should do now. But I knew I wasn't doing anything until I was untied.

Then when I thought nothing could get any worse, the young girl who ate my pussy at the mall and made me cum was standing naked in front of me. She smiled and then got on her knees. She said, "That hot little cunt needs to be wiped clean after that big piss."

I thought she had some Kleenex or toilet paper in her hand, but I was wrong. She just leaned in and started licking my pussy. She was licking the last of the pee droplets from me. She licked around my lips and even went a little lower to get to the pee that had trickled down toward my ass.

But the worse part was that I started peeing again. I thought it was over, but I had more pee in me and now it was going into her mouth and she was drinking it. I hope no one else knew what I was doing to this poor girl. She was licking the pee from me and swallowing it. I felt so bad.

But, she kept licking and sticking her tongue in my pussy hole. Then she started on my clit and sucked it into her mouth. I felt my clit grow and I was being turned on by a young girl. This was the second time she ate my pussy and she seemed to really enjoy it.

I got to return the favor yesterday when I had to eat her pussy. I wondered if Dana would make me do it again. If I did, I knew it would be in public, but right now my thoughts of were on my pussy. She was good at eating pussy and she was going to make me cum in front of everyone again.

She licked and sucked on me and I was close to cumming on her tongue. My God she was good. I need to get her address and when Dana releases me from my contract I will look her up and we can be lovers. I had no idea what I was thinking when suddenly, she hit the right spot and I started cumming.

I screamed out, "I'M CUMMMMMMIIINNNNNG!!

She kept licking my pussy and I was cumming so hard and fast. My body jerked and twisted as much as I could. After all, I was tied naked to a bench in a public park. She licked me, going slower and slower until I settled down and then she pulled away.

She leaned in one more time and kissed my pussy lips and then got up licking her own lips. She said, "You are so yummy. I'll have to keep track of you so you can once again eat me."

Then she was gone and Dana was in front of me. "See pet, it wasn't that hard and everyone enjoyed your performance. They even passed the hat so to speak and you have made yourself some extra cash. They collected $200.00 for you. Wasn't that nice of them. It isn't every day a girl gets paid to piss."

I turned even redder now. Not only did I embarrass myself and pee in front of them, they paid me to do it. I felt terrible, but would accept their money. After all it was I who had to do it.

Then Dana started untying me. She said, "Time for you to stretch and then we can go do some more things. It's almost lunch time and you still must become air tight at least 2 more times today. I have a couple places I want to go show you off. You'll enjoy them."

I started to tell her I quit, but then thought. I can make it through today and get the money. Then I'll quit. So, all I said was, "Yes Ma'am. I'm ready."

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12