Public Humiliation Ch. 06

Story Info
Judy gets used more while naked in public.
5.7k words
4.63
48.8k
34
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers

I stood up, but was a little weak. My body felt stiff from being tied in one place, but I was weak from the cum I had just had. That girl sure could lick a pussy.

Dana waited till I stretched some and then said, "OK pet, time we go have more fun. It is getting close to lunch time, but we still have time for some more exposure of your naked body. I love this place. It is so friendly when people see you naked."

Dana and Guy stood on either side of me and we began to walk out of the little park. I had no idea where we were going, but I was sure that I would be humiliated once again. Of course, then it would be lunch time and I'm sure she will make me do things then too.

We walked down the street with me in between Dana and Guy. They were dressed, I was naked. Everyone we passed stopped and looked at me. I am getting used to that, but I never know what Dana has in store for me.

We were in the main part of the town, which was very busy. The streets were lined with shops, stores, bars, and restaurants. It seemed like everyone was in the main area of town, because it was very crowed. As we walked, I felt hands all over my body and knew it wasn't Dana or Guy's hands. People we passed reached out to touch the naked lady. But, I guess that is what Dana wanted from me. To be a puppet and do nothing but walk around naked and do everything she wants.

I was still considering quitting once we got back home. I felt she betrayed me when I had to pee like that in public. But I would wait till we got back home and I was safe in my own house again.

We kept walking and when I looked up, I noticed a sign saying Police Department. We were heading straight for the police. I guess if I was going to get in trouble, it might as well be in front of the police department. If she was lying about being able to walk around naked, I would soon find out.

We stopped right in front of the police department. I stood there naked, waiting to be handcuffed and put behind bars. But, that is not what happened. As we stood there, I watched the big double doors open and this big man step outside. He was dressed in what I thought the police wore for celebrations. He had a blue uniform on and it was decorated with ribbons and he had 4 stars on each shoulder. I figured he was the chief of police, but wasn't positive.

He stepped out and said, "Welcome. I am very pleased you are enjoying everything in our little town and would like to assist in anything you might have planned. I was told you enjoyed our park and do hope you find other areas just as interesting. Won't you come in to meet the men and women who protect us all?"

Dana took my hand and said, "Well Judy, it is time to get air tight again. And I'll let you pick out the three cops who will do it with you. Ready?"

I thought for a moment and said, "I guess if I have to. After all, you are paying me for it."

She gave me a dirty look, but then smiled and said, "Yes, I am and I pay you well. So, no more back talk or I'll have all the cops fucking you, even if it takes all day and night."

I didn't like the sounds of that, but I just nodded and started walking toward the big double doors. As soon as I got to the top step, the big guy reached out and took my tits in his hands. He played with them for a moment and then reached between my legs and rubbed my pussy.

I let him feel me up and when he was done, he put a finger in my pussy and led me inside the station by my pussy. That was embarrassing. He led me into a large room with a table in the middle. He had me climb up on the table and stand with my hands-on top of my head and my legs spread apart. It was like I was on display for him. Only Dana and Guy were in the room with us. That is until he opened the doors on the opposite side of the room.

When he opened the doors, I watched as man after man entered the room. All were in police uniforms and they all stared at my naked body. I knew at least 3 of the 15 guys present were going to fuck me, but didn't know which ones yet.

I also noticed each of them had a piece of paper in their hands. I wondered what it was and why they each had one. But I didn't ask or say anything. I just watched as they all came in and lined up facing me.

Once they were all in, Dana said, "OK, now that everyone is here, I will explain what will happen."

Everyone was silent, but all were still staring right at me. Well, I think they were staring at my pussy. But, I guess that is why I was here, so they could see me naked and look at my naked shaved pussy. I just hoped they didn't notice the moisture on it.

Once it was quiet, Dana continued. "I see you each have your test results with you, which is good. Once we decide who gets to be the 3 lucky guys today, Guy will look at them to verify you are clean."

Then she turned to me and said, "Judy, 3 of these fine young police officers will be the ones who make you air tight. They have all been tested and will show proof they are clean and disease free. So, no one uses a condom today. Is that ok with you, pet?"

I nodded and said, "Yes."

Then she continued. "Unfortunately, not all of them will get to fuck you today, but before we leave this nice city, they will have the opportunity. Once we pick out the 3 for today, they will take you on the table you are standing on while the rest watch."

She hesitated long enough for me to understand what she said, then continued. "Once they use you, we will go to lunch, escorted by 5 of them. Not the same 3 who have just fucked you. All 5 will enjoy a nice lunch with the naked lady, then you will have sex with all 5 of them."

So, I am going to fuck cops all day today and maybe more tomorrow. But what I couldn't figure out was how can I have sex with 5 of them. I only have 3 holes they can use and Dana wants me to be air tight at least 3 times today. I have been once so far, then will be here in the police station. How will I do this, 3 more and then 2 or what does she have in mind.

I waited to find out more and Dana said, "Ok Judy. Each of these nice cops have a number and you will get to pick them by that number. But first, I want you to see what you might have to take. Chief, will you help me?"

He laughed and said, "Of course I will. Squad, attention."

All the cops snapped to and stood at attention. Wow, that was impressive. They take orders well.

Then I was shocked at what he said next. He yelled out, "SQUAD, PRESENT COCKS!"

I almost choked when he said that, but these men stood there, undoing their pants. It wasn't long and I saw a row of 15 hard cocks sticking out and up in front of these guys. And as I looked at them all, I noticed they were all quite big. I did not see one small cock in front of me.

Once all the cops had their cocks out for me to see, Dana said, "Judy, there are 15 men waiting to find out who will get to put their cocks in you and make you air tight. They each have a number and you get to pick the numbers for them."

She waited till that sunk in and then said, "The first number you pick will be for your cunt. The second number is your ass and the third number goes in your mouth. Do you understand?"

I said, "Yes, may I ask a question first?"

She said, "Yes, you may."

So, I said, "How big are these cocks."

Dana then said, "Well that is a good question. But you do know that the size is not how we pick them. Just the number."

I said, "Yes, I understand and was just wondering how big each one is."

The chief then said, "Well, we can go down the row and have each one tell her how big they are. Do want to know how long it is or do you want to know how big around it is?"

I looked at him smiling, I said, "Both please."

Dana, Guy, the chief and all 15 cops laughed at my request. Then the chief said, "Well, we can start at the left and work right. Each one will tell you how well they are endowed."

Dana said, "That sounds like a good idea to me. Pet, is that what you want?"

I said, "Yes, I just want to know what size might be going in my holes."

"Very good. Now guys, go ahead and tell my pet the size of what will go into her holes." Dana said.

The first guy stepped forward and said, "Pleased to meet you Judy. I'm 8" long and about 4.5" thick."

He stepped back and the next guy stepped forward. I had to giggle because all of them had their pants around their knees and when they moved, their cocks would move around. It was kind of funny.

The second guy said, "My pleasure Judy. I'm about 8 1/4" long and just about 5" thick."

He stepped back and the third guy stepped up saying, "I'm a little bigger. My cock is 9" long and 4.5" thick. Hope you pick me."

This went on until all 15 guys had told me how big they were. They were all at least 8' and went from there up to 10" long and from the 4" thick to 6" thick. The guy who was 6" thick was only 8" long. The guy who said he was 10" was only 4" thick. Seems strange. You would think the longer they were, the wider they would be, but that wasn't true.

Once they had all told me, Judy said, "OK pet, it is time to pick your cocks. Remember, the first one is for your cunt. Not that it matters because you have no idea who has what number."

I looked at all the guys again and said, "OK, number 3 is my first pick."

Guy said, "Number 3. Whoever has 3 step forward and show me your results."

One of the guys stepped up. I think he said his cock was 8 1/2'" long and 4.3" thick. But wasn't sure. But he had a nice cock. Guy stepped to him and looked at his paper and said, "He is clean. I need you to strip down and get ready to fuck the slut's cunt."

I watched the guy step to the side and strip off all his clothes. He looked absolutely yummy with his nice muscles and hard cock. I was happy I picked him to fuck my pussy.

Once he was naked, Dana said, "Judy pick the next cock that goes up your ass. I hope it is the big one, don't you?"

I said, "Well, not really. After the last cock that was in my ass, I am not sure I want another big one."

She laughed and said, "Yes, that was one nice cock. I wouldn't mind fucking him myself. I might go back there and see him later, just to know what it feels like."

I giggled thinking it would be fun to watch her take that big cock up her ass, but I think she meant it would go in her pussy.

I looked at all the guys again and said, "Number 9."

I was anxious to see what size I would have to take. It could be anywhere from 8" to 10". But I knew I could handle any of them after that monster I had taken.

Everyone waited to see which guy would step up and finally one of them stepped out of line. I sighed knowing it wasn't the biggest one, but it wasn't the smallest either. This guy had a 9" cock that was only 4" thick.

Guy checked his papers and said, "Clean. Strip and get ready to fuck the whore's ass."

I watched the guy remove his clothes and he too was impressive with his tight muscles and cute ass. His cock was straight out like it was ready for my ass.

Then, once he was naked Dana said, "OK pet, time to get your mouth full. And remember, when it goes in your mouth, it goes all the way in. I expect to see your nose in his pubic hair, if he has any.

I had noticed a few of the guys had shaved their cocks and balls and were as smooth as I was. One of them being the guy with the biggest cock. But I hoped it wasn't him. I had deep throated cocks before, but wasn't sure I could take 10" down my throat.

I thought for a moment and then said, "OK, number lucky 13."

Well, that was a big mistake. The guy who stepped forward was the one with the big cock. I was going to be made to swallow a 10" cock while being fucked in my pussy and ass. I would really be air tight.

Dana and Guy both laughed and Guy said, "Well looks like our little toy wants to be totally full."

Dana said, "Yep and I guess she had that all planned. I saw her looking at that big cock. Her mouth was watering and I bet her cunt was too."

I smiled and waited to see what else would happen. I didn't have to wait long before Dana said, "Ok guys up on the table with the cunt. Judy, just like before. Your cunt gets the first one, then one goes in your ass and then you take the big cock all the way down your throat. Make me proud!"

The first guy laid on his back and I climbed on top. I guided his cock into my cunt and sank down on it. Once I was on his cock, I leaned forward and got ready to have one in my ass. I looked up and saw a large crowd coming into the conference room. They had opened the doors for the public and the rest of the police department.

But I couldn't stop now because the next cock was starting to go into my ass. It didn't take as much going in this time. I guess that huge cock of 11" really stretched me out. This one was smaller and slid right in. It didn't take long and I had both my pussy and ass full of cock. I looked up and saw the big 10" cock in front of my face. I opened my mouth and got ready to take it. I wasn't sure I could even get my mouth around it, but I was going to try.

I got the head in and had to open some more. My jaw was hurting now because it was wide open. The cop just kept the pressure on me to take it deeper. He pushed and I bobbed my head on his cock. I felt it at the back of my throat and as soon as I felt it I swallowed and it slid into me. I swallowed again and I felt his pubic bone on my nose.

I had this big cock all the way in. All 10 inches were in my mouth. I was air tight once again. Then Dana said, "Great you are all in. Now fuck her so she can get cum in all her holes. The ones this morning had to wear condoms, so she didn't feel the cum. Now she gets it all.

They fucked me hard and fast. I was gagging as this cop kept pulling his cock out of my throat and then pushing it straight back in. I barely had time to catch a breath. I felt the other 2 cocks going in and out of my ass and pussy and felt so full. I wondered what the friction on them both would do to them. I am sure they felt each other around the wall between my ass and pussy.

They just kept fucking my 3 holes like I wasn't even there. But, for some reason it felt good and I was getting into it myself. I felt myself cumming right after they started and then it was like it was a nonstop cum for me.

Then, suddenly it seemed like all 3 stopped and shoved their cocks deep into me one last time. I felt them stiffen inside me and then they were twitching. I was getting 3 loads of male cum all at the same time. And when they did that, I had the biggest orgasm of all times. I was trying to hump back on the cocks in my ass and pussy and take the one in my mouth deeper. I knew they were all the way in, but I wanted more.

We all stayed in position until they finished cumming in my naked body. Then they suddenly pulled out of me and I collapsed on the table. I think I passed out again, but it wasn't for very long. I heard the applause and the cheers from the crowd. I thought that was funny. People cheering me for fucking.

Dana let me rest for a moment and then got me up. She said, "Very good pet. Now it is time to go eat so we can take care of the other 5 cops you pick. Give me 5 numbers and they will escort us to the diner."

I looked at the rest of the cops still waiting with their cocks out. I didn't know which ones I would pick, so said, "Ok, Numbers 1, 5, 7, 11 and 15."

I watched after I gave the numbers and the 5 I picked stepped forward with their hard cocks pointed right at me. They were all very impressive as they pulled up their pants and got ready to take us to lunch.

Once everyone was dressed, except for me, we left the police station and was greeted by loud cheers and applause. I found out, they all could watch my performance with the 3 cops on a big screen right outside the station. And when I say big, it was drive in movie theatre big. And as I glanced at it, it was still playing. They had put it on repeat and it played me getting fucked in all three holes over and over.

Then we walked down the street and the sidewalks were packed with people of both sexes. The cops were on either side of me and behind me. Of course, as we walked they took advantage of my naked body and I was felt up and groped the whole time we walked to this very fancy restaurant.

And while walking, I felt cum leaking from my pussy and ass. Occasionally one of the cops would scoop some up in his fingers and feed it to me. I took it with a smile and swallowed what he gave me, then licked his fingers clean. But we continued our journey.

I saw the restaurant ahead of us. It looked fancy when I saw the staff all wearing tuxedo type uniforms. I didn't think we could get into a place like this. After all, I was naked. But we kept walking right up to it.

Once we got there, the first thing I noticed was a big sign. It said, 'SHOES, SHIRTS, PANTS REQUIRED.'

Now I knew we wouldn't be eating here. But as I was thinking that, one of the staff members took a table cloth and covered the sign. Well, so much for rules around here.

Dana went ahead of us and spoke with the owner or manager or whoever he was. Once she talked to them, she motioned for everyone to follow her. We walked into the fancy place with everyone following. I was still butt naked and was showing everyone all I had.

The head man led us to the center of the room where there was a lone table for 8 set up. I was the main attraction and got the best seat in the house. I was put where I could be seen by the most people while I ate.

Once seated, we looked at the menu and the waiter suggested the surf and turf. It was a nice big juicy prime rib steak and a beautiful lobster tail. That sounded good and I was very hungry. So, knowing I wasn't paying for it, that is what I ordered. I asked for a beer to go with it and then waited until everyone else had ordered.

One of the cops ordered appetizers for everyone. He got fried pickles, alligator bites, chicken nuggets and bread sticks.

While waiting for the meal, the cops played with me and said they couldn't wait till all 5 of them could get off in my body. I still wondered how all 5 were going to fuck me at the same time. I am sure I would not be able to take 2 cocks in my pussy or ass at the same time. But, I didn't ask.

It wasn't long and the meal arrived. Mine looked so yummy, I dove right in. I was starving. It seems all I ever eat any more is cum and pussy. But the steak and lobster were great. The beer was good too and I ordered the second one before I finished my meal.

Finally, everyone was done eating and I even got some dessert. I think I was trying to delay being air tight one more time. I also wondered what else Dana might want me to do before we went back home. I was still considering quitting once we got back, but hadn't totally made up my mind.

I finished my desert of key lime pie and then Dana said, "Ok pet, are you ready to get plugged up again. By now your pussy and ass should be quite loose and won't be hard to take some big cocks in them."

I looked at her and said, "Well, I am not really ready, but since you are paying me, we might as well get it over with."

She said, "Very well slut. I know you love doing this and yes, I pay you for it. Now this time, you must get 5 cops off. Think you can do it?"

I told her, "Well, I don't know. I only have 3 holes to put cocks in. Don't know how to get 2 more off."

Dana laughed and said, "Well, you will find out soon enough. Let's get you ready."

She took my hand and led me out of the restaurant. I was greeted with what looked like everyone in the town. Wow, there was a lot of them. She took me to an area on the side of the restaurant where there had been a stage of some sort built. Looks like it was just put up today. On the stage was a mattress and some pillows. I guessed I was going to get fucked up on the stage.

We climbed up on the stage and I looked back behind me. I saw the 5 cops all following me and they were all naked now. Their cocks were standing up and hard as rocks. I licked my lips thinking of all of them being in me.

bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers
12