Public Obsession Ch. 05

Story Info
Julie and Chad are obsessed with public sex.
1k words
4.4
46.2k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers

Julie sat down in the seat and got comfortable. She loved flying first class and was thankful that her company paid for first class seats. Julie worked at a fashion magazine and as always, in the spring, she was shipped to London for Fashion Week. She actually hated going because she was always so busy keeping her boss organized that she barely had time to see any of the sights. She had been to London three times and Paris five times and really could only tell you what the airport, hotel room, and the nearest restaurants looked like. Julie had a new boss this year and knew things would be a little different.

Chad was sitting next to her. Her old boss, Kiki, had taken a leave of absence, but really had no plans of returning. Chad had taken her place and so far things were going very well. Chad enjoyed how organized Julie was and sometimes she'd do things before he even asked for them to be done. Of course, the fact that Chad and Julie were dating made the workplace just a little more exciting. If you asked Julie she would say that Chad was just a fuck buddy. She was almost thirty years old and had sworn off relationships. Her sex drive was as high as a man's and she was happy to go around fucking Chad whenever both of them needed it. In the two months they had been "dating," they had never had sex in private. It had always been in public and Julie knew exactly what was going to happen on the flight to London.

Chad turned and stared at the raven-haired beauty. He was almost ten years older than her, but he felt like the inexperienced one. She was aggressive and assertive and always spoke her mind. He was always having a hard time keeping up with her when it came to sex, but she did such an amazing job as his assistant that he was just going to keep his mouth shut about asking whether they were dating. He didn't mind having a little sex kitten that was always horny, but he wondered if she wanted more.

The plane took off and soon both of them were reviewing the schedules for the week. Their thighs were touching and every once in a while they'd kiss softly. Chad's mind was spinning with all the details of the trip. He had worked previously as Editor in Chief of a small fashion magazine and was trying to get used to the fact that he was now one of the editors of a larger magazine. The difference meant more shows to attend, more dinners to show up to, and more mindless chatter with people who equally didn't care what the other said.

As they flew over the Atlantic, the sky darkened. When the overhead lights were turned off, Julie turned and grinned.

"Come here my little cowgirl." Chad had gotten use to calling her this since she loved riding his cock. It was always convenient since she loved sitting in his lap and she owned so many sexy skirts it was perfect. She giggled and straddled his legs. Chad ran his large hands up her thighs and reached for her panties.

"What color are they baby?" Chad loved that Julie wore sexy panties for him. She had a collection of lace bikini briefs and he had his own collection of them at his apartment. She had a tendency to remove them and stuff them in his pocket. Most times she never retrieved them.

"Light pink. They match my pussy." Chad groaned and unzipped his dress pants. His cock had gone from 'throbbing' hard to 'desperately needing to fuck a wet pussy' hard. He pushed her panties to the side and thrusted inside her. The two of them nuzzled noses and were lost in their desperate fucking. They didn't notice the airline attendant watching them. She was a young red head and she stood in the aisle just watching. She could feel her pussy getting wet and the harder Chad fucked Julie, the more needy Mandy became. She needed to rub her pussy, but wanted to watch and wait for one or both of them to cum. Chad noticed Mandy first and whispered something in Julie's ear. Julie turned and spoke first.

"Do you like what you see?" Mandy could only nod as she bit her lip and glanced up and down the aisle occasionally. Chad was so aroused knowing that Mandy was watching. He gripped Julie's hips and really began to fuck her. They had only been this rough a few times and when Julie cried out, he knew she was cumming. He felt a small gush of fluid against his cock and was amazed that Julie had squirted.

"Oh fuck baby did you gush?" Julie nodded. Her face was flushed and Chad knew she needed to cum a few more times. He gripped her sexy butt and pulled her back and forth on his cock. Then he bounced her twice on his cock. He continued this rhythm, the whole time watching Mandy. Mandy's nipples were hard through her blouse and she was slowly going crazy. Her pussy was calling out to be touched, but she wanted to watch him cum first.

"You're waiting for me to cum aren't you?" It was a statement, not a question and Mandy could only nod. Chad looked at Julie and she nodded in agreement. He thrusted up hard and cried out as he came. He had such control over his orgasms since meeting Julie. He moaned as his cock expanded and watched as Mandy rushed quickly to the washroom. Both of them imagined the young attendant rubbing her pussy furiously, desperate to cum after watching the sexy couple.

"God I love you Julie." Chad blurted out the words before he even knew what he was saying. The shock and disgust on Julie's face told him that was not the right thing to say.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers