Public Screening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

I wasn't sure if I should be frustrated or upset, yet Anna distracted me by kissing up my stomach and chest. She was on top of me and crawling closer to my face, then she finished closing the gap and kissed me. Since she had interrupted my surge of energy, I turned it back on to kiss her more furiously.

Our lips and tongue worked quickly on each other as Anna settled herself down on me. She maneuvered herself so that my cock was between the top of her legs, laying against the crack of her ass. But since she was a few inches shorter than me, it made it harder to kiss her in this position.

I fixed that by reluctantly pulling back and getting her off me. Once Anna backed up, I sat up on the seat and got her to sit on my lap. She sat up so that my cock was right on her ass and lying between her cheeks, then I put my hands on her backside for good measure. After that was settled, Anna's talented mouth attacked mine again.

We kissed nearly as passionately as before while she rocked her ass against my erection. However, our mouths slowed down before long, choosing to savor our kisses as we went on. Anna put her hands on my face, slid her tongue deep and slow into my mouth, then came off and guided my head down to her chest.

She held me against her cleavage as I kissed and licked it, but I also had to hold it too. My hands came off her ass and cupped her full breasts this time, getting a perfect handful of each one. As I suckled them down one at a time, Anna lifted her hips up, took my cock and then sat back down, laying it against her pussy now.

She gyrated her hips and pushed them on my shaft, which made me moan right on her left nipple. My hands crushed Anna's tits together and I buried my face between them, getting that out of the way before the inevitable main event.

"You ready?" I asked, looking down as a signal to Anna. "Who knows, we might not have much time by ourselves."

"Maybe not," Anna agreed, which made her lift her hips up and line up with me faster. I pushed my head into her, then she sunk herself down the next few inches. At that point, she started riding and rocking me again, this time with me filling her up.

My teeth reattached myself to her nipple, yet my hands locked back onto her ass, helping to lift it up and down. I slowly let go of her tit and Anna responded by getting me all the way into her. Once she was settled, she rocked on my lap harder and faster.

"Oh fuck....is that what you did to Gosling in your fantasy?" I had to ask.

"It's what I'm doing to you now....until I get him alone, this'll do. This'll really do," Anna added helpfully. "Might as well set the bar first, right?" she asked, making me hope she wasn't putting me down so far. In case she was, though....

Without warning Anna, I took her and laid her back down on the seat, making sure her head was a few inches away from the wall. This way, she wouldn't hit it when I fucked her faster in the missionary position. Since she was smaller than me, I didn't want to crush her, yet I would wait for her to complain before changing tactics.

My nipples rubbed against her tits as I laid my head on her collar, teasing her bare skin. My left hand went on the seat cushion to keep me steady, while my right sank into her soft brown hair. Anna let me pump into her and keep control, groaning along the way, until she moved her head over to nibble on my right ear.

I was on top of this petite woman and fucking her hard, yet it still felt like she was in command as her kisses and moans filled my ear. Her hips rocked back against mine and her hands explored my body, but I couldn't really do much with hers in this position. Other than the obvious rocking.

So I let Anna feel me up and relax underneath me while I kept pumping. Eventually, I got used to the nibbling and heavy breathing in my ear, without worrying about going off. But when I felt myself boiling down there again, I figured I had to fit my last move in while I could.

This time, I was the one who stopped to change positions. In my case, I pulled out and sat back on my ass, then got a confused Anna to sit up with me. I then laid on my back, put her on top of me and inserted myself right back in.

Now she was lying on top, but now I had more room to touch her as well. As I resumed pumping, my hands gently went up and down Anna's back, to the point of being annoyingly slow for her. But that was the point, which let me savor her soft body and work her up even more.

I picked it up by sliding down to her ass, to which Anna rode my cock faster and pushed her ass back onto my hands. To top it all, my right hand reached down to her pussy and helped my cock stroke it along.

"Oh, that's it," Anna praised as my finger rubbed her off. "Is that what you thought about back there?"

"My imagination's not that great," I gasped as she squeezed my cock harder.

"Guess you need more inspiration," Anna concluded. Her way of doing that was sitting up, putting her hands on my chest and bucking against me, making her tits bounce along the way.

It did inspire me to put my right hand on her pussy and finger her in plain sight, while my left hand caught her bouncing breasts. So Anna was on to something after all. At this rate, I would be onto an all too quick orgasm before her.

"You gonna cum?" I asked Anna. "You're going all out to cum. Is it working?"

"Uh huh...." Anna said. "I'm going all out to cum all over your cock. It'll lube you up and I'm gonna see you jack off this time. I wanna see everything....feel everything on me....you want me to feel you?"

"I wanna feel everything," I moaned. That included her big left tit, which I squeezed with extra force. It included the building juices in her pussy, which my fingertip collected as best it could. And it included Anna's mouth, where my finger ended up after leaving her crotch.

Anna sucked it down and swirled her tongue on my digit, then leaned back down to swirl her tongue into my mouth. I held her against me once more while driving my cock deeper into her. When our lips broke, she slammed her hips down me as I slammed them up, and soon they were the only body parts moving.

I kept my hands on her upper back, hoping it would help press our chests closer together. They felt close enough, although the feeling of our hips on overdrive drowned it out. Our heads froze against each other, while we all but hissed our breath in each other's mouths.

The glare in Anna's eyes all but dared me to make her cum. With that cue, I took it by quickly sliding my hand back down to her pussy, and letting my fingers work their magic on it. I hoped she would go before I got Carpel Tunnel, but when Anna buried her head on my neck and arched her ass back, I figured I might be safe.

As Anna came on my cock, my right hand stopped rubbing her and my left went up to her hair. She groaned on my neck as her release died down, then stuck to heavy breathing while her body went limp. I needed time to recover as well, closing my eyes and absent mindedly stroking her hair and thighs in the meantime.

Soon I felt her lips moving up my neck, then opened my eyes to see Anna lifting her head up. She gave me a slow kiss and slid her tongue past my lips, but took them off before I responded in kind. What's more, she took the rest of her body off me, leaving my wet and still erect cock out into the air.

Still erect. Right, that's what she wanted me to take care of now.

I sat up as Anna went to the other side of the seat, relaxing and waiting for me to get started. For the second time, I would jack off to the sight of Anna Kendrick, only with my cock outside of my pants -- and the rest of our bodies out of our other clothes.

With her cream as lube, I stroked my shaft carefully, hoping this could last a little while. But I studied her breasts, still wet pussy, spread legs and face, and I knew a little while would have to be relative.

"Tell me where to cum," I bought time. "This isn't going on my hand and pants. So where am I aiming at?"

"Get some on my tits," Anna answered. "Then get some on my face. Walking around, showing my face to the world, knowing it just had cum on it....just as hot as almost getting caught. I'll take that with me all day once you cum all over me...."

"And none left for me," I couldn't help but notice.

"Aw, if you see it that way," Anna said almost sarcastically. Yet that wasn't the best mood to take now, and she quickly saw that. However, she recovered to say, "All right, how about this?"

Although Anna just came, she reached down to start playing with herself anyway. Now she was fully exposed while jacking off to me too, so we were even there. She dug deeper into herself, then pulled out once her two fingers were somewhat wet.

Once they were, she reached over and rubbed her wet fingers -- and juices -- on my forehead. Whatever was left, she put on my cheeks as well. While I wasn't really that covered by her cum and pussy juice, the effort and the sentiment behind it was still hot. Even her half adorable, half sexy giggle pushed me that extra step further.

I pumped myself faster, at least until I felt my cock getting drier. Anna's release wasn't effective lube anymore, so I'd have to finish this without any extra help.

Anna only let me believe that for two seconds. In the third, she already had most of my cock back in her mouth.

Instead of going deeper, as she was quite capable of doing, she had her tongue slide all over my shaft. Once she popped off, she licked her lips before bobbling them back on me. After going all the way down again and drooling on me, she slowly took me out and then quickly licked me up and down.

Thankfully -- somewhat -- Anna stopped before that made me go right there. She still suckled me one more time and popped off, then sat on her knees on the cushion. With fresh lubrication on my cock, there was no excuse not to finish the job.

I sat on my knees in front of her, as my hand went faster and pointed my cock at her chest. Anna smiled sweetly, then made it more erotic in anticipation. Finally, I made sure it lived up to the hype.

My first spurts got on her tits, and I recovered in time to point my cock up before the following spurts. They landed on her cheeks and lips and immediately dripped down, yet enough of it still stuck. When it was over, the gorgeous actress had exactly what she asked for.

To clean it off, she put her fingers on her face and wiped my cum off, then sucked her fingers clean of the evidence. As for her chest, she squeezed her tits herself and rubbed my release into her flesh. Before long, I could breathe clearly again and Anna looked relatively clean, finally going into her skirt for some tissues to finish the job.

But while she looked cum free, she and I both knew how different that was earlier. Carrying that around with us as we headed our separate ways.....well, it kept me stirring beneath my pants as I drove my car home. I couldn't speak for her, but I had a good idea.

Seeing every Ryan Gosling movie four weeks after it opened would be my next good idea. Or the movies of any other celebrity Anna mentioned on Twitter. Whichever came first.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12