Public Service

Story Info
Caitlyn learns how to give back to others.
2.5k words
3.95
94.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlyn Mathison walked into the Galloway mansion, tossed her coat at the doorman, and headed toward the dining room. She gave a brittle smile as all eyes turned to note her entrance. The smile never quite reached her eyes.

Jack Galloway got up from his seat at the head of the table and kissed her on the cheek. "You're late," he commented, with perhaps a note of censure in his voice, as he pulled out her chair for her.

"I'm sorry, we got stuck it traffic. All the people that work in New York heading home to Connecticut, I suppose."

"Funny, Dearest, but when James called from the car he said that you were running late with your manicure and massage and that you had informed him that we could all wait."

Caitlyn could not believe Jack was discussing this in front of guests. It took her a second to recall that James was her driver. She made a mental note to discuss this with Jack later ... and to fire James.

She smiled at the guests and at her future in-laws, in what she hoped was a humble manner, while vowing that someone would pay for her embarrassment.

"Well, you caught me. My cuticles were really dreadful. And, well, my weekly massage is the only thing that keeps me sane."

Her explanation was met with polite smiles and a bowl of thin broth was placed before her. She looked at the prime rib that everyone else was enjoying.

"What's this? I'm famished, and would prefer the main course now."

Jack's mother, Eliza, spoke up. "It's your dinner, dear. We know that you want to take off a few pounds before the wedding, and... well, you are late. Beggars can't be choosers."

Caitlyn looked at her future mother in law, aghast that she would talk to her in such a manner. One thing she had never been was a beggar! She opened her mouth to tell the old bitch that this really was not appropriate when Jack spoke up.

"Don't do it, Caitlyn. I think it's time to discuss the reason for this dinner."

She tried to ignore Jack, but when she went to address Eliza she could not quite remember what she wanted to say. She covered it by addressing her fiancé instead.

"I would think that the reason would be to dine, Jack."

"That's what you get for thinking, Cait. Do less of it in the future. All you need to think is what I want you to think. Of course, you have never concerned yourself with learning what that would be, so it might take you a while to work it out."

Caitlyn's jaw dropped. She was suddenly finding it harder to concentrate.

"The reason for this dinner is to explain to you your future role as a Galloway."

She looked around for help understanding what was going on, but nobody came to her aid. They just stared at her, all with varying expressions that she could not quite read.

"I... I think I know the duties of a wife. Isn't it a little late to be discussing this? It's less than a month before the wedding."

Jack's father, a silver haired man with great dignity, spoke. "We were rather hoping you would figure it out on your own, dear. But you are really just a stupid, self-centered cunt."

The word was like a slap in the face. How dare he? How dare any of them? Caitlyn began to stand up, but seated herself again when Jack ordered her to. Being that nobody would call her weak-willed or mild-mannered, her acquiescence was odd in the face of what had just been said to her. It seemed to her like the room had begun to spin.

"As I was saying," Jack continued, "you have no idea how to be gracious, kind, elegant, or giving. I would say that it is because you were raised with a silver spoon but everyone here knows better. You are just selfish and ungrateful.

"The only time you know hunger is when you are on some silly fad diet. The only time you are cold is was when fashion dictates it. The only time you know fear is when your father threatens to cut off your credit cards. None of that excuses you, though - a lot of people have been born into privilege and still have compassion for others.

"I picked you out for a potential bride the first time I laid eyes on you. You are certainly beautiful; your father is well-respected and has wonderful connections; your mother is known for her philanthropy, and obviously we are from similar backgrounds. It seemed a good match and I had hoped to find some kindness or interests in common. I have come to see that your beauty truly is only skin deep, and is bought at Sephora.

"When I speak of the family's commitment to public service your eyes glaze over. You would not mind all the trappings of being from a rich political family, but you are not cut out for the responsibilities. It is no secret to anyone that you are a more of a liability than an asset. Do you remember how when Princess Diana died people were lining the streets of London, sobbing? I would not count on the same reaction if you died, although perhaps the people at your favorite department stores might hum a chorus of Ding-Dong The Witch Is Dead.

Your selfishness, pettiness, and vile personality has become too much to bear. That changes tonight."

She looked around the table and saw Jack's father smiling proudly; the rest of the dinner guests nodded in approval. She noticed that Jack's cousin, Clay, was leering at her. Pig!

"Darling, can't we discuss this in private?" She was trying to hide the terror that was beginning to grip her. Her voiced sounded weak ... and submissive? She feared she was coming down with something, perhaps due to all the stress of planning a wedding. Maybe she was hallucinating all of this.

"No. I wanted to love you, but since you are unlovable I will at least mold you into the wife I want, and need, in order to continue my goals. The people I have gathered here are my trusted friends and family. They will advise you on changes that need to be made ... and Cait, you WILL obey all these suggestions. You want to obey, don't you?"

"Y..yes." As she agreed she felt a quite pleasant tingle in her pussy. "I want to obey. Ooh."

Eliza spoke up. "I know your pussy is tingling, dear, but in the future you really need to suppress the audible moans. Not here, we are family. But in public."

"Mother, why don't you go first?"

Eliza began to speak of the importance of charity work and giving back. She told Caitlyn that she would be giving her a list of several worthy causes and that she was to choose a minimum of three.

Caitlyn heard herself agreeing, and at that moment her pussy got wetter and her nipples hardened. She could actually feel a gushing sensation as her body flooded with sexual desire. She tried to stifle a moan and somewhat succeeded.

Jack smiled at his mother, and gave an affectionate wink. "Thank you, Mother. Father?"

Thomas Galloway spoke of the importance of good manners and how they were really just another way of giving back. He told her that being late was bad manners and that anyone that was not routinely punctual should be ashamed.

Caitlyn promised to practice better manners and to work hard to give something back. As she promised her arousal grew, and she began to feel flushed. She noticed Clay staring at her breasts and she was painfully aware that her nipples were prominently displayed through her thin blouse and scanty bra. At the same time she was feeling self-conscious, her body was also being flooded with desire. Cait found herself torn between wanting to cover her breasts and wanting to thrust them out more.

Cait had never felt this way before. She had known desire, but it was always on her terms. Her cool beauty had ensured that the other person always wanted her a little bit more than she wanted them, but now she could feel her control slipping away.

Next, Sharon, Jack's sister, spoke up. She admonished her for being rude to the servants. Sharon told her that they performed vital services and that all the Galloway family staff were just that ... family.

Caitlyn swore she would never take them for granted again. Oh, God, I am so damned ... oh, so damned horny, she thought. She longed for dinner to be over so she could finger herself ... or maybe see if Jack wanted to go upstairs. They had not been together in a couple weeks and suddenly she was craving a good, hard fucking.

Tara Houghton, Jack's political adviser, pointed out that the Galloways had many good friends that were like family - and should be treated like family. In addition, there were many powerful people that needed to be courted if Jack was to reach all of his goals, and that it was her job to be very friendly to them, too. Tara asked her if she understood.

"I understand ... perfectly. I will do better and will obey, oh, I ... will ... obey..." Caitlyn realized that certain words gave her an extra jolt of pleasure. Obey was definitely one. She was tempted to just chant the word and had to bite her tongue to hold back. She found herself eyeing a candlestick and wondered what it would be like to feel it inside of her.

Mike Orson, Jack's best friend, spoke up and told her the press had made note of how rude she routinely was to wait-staff and salespeople and that this, also, was unacceptable. They might not be "family", but they still deserved good manners. That it should give her a warm feeling to be kind and giving.

Caitlyn was openly moaning. She gasped out her understanding and her desire to obey. For a second she felt shame at her obvious horniness, but then realized she was surrounded by family. She would have to be less obvious in public, of course, but she wanted her family to know exactly how she felt.

"I can practically smell her pussy from here, she is so heated up," Clay commented.

"Clay," Eliza admonished, "the poor dear is probably confused! Give her time to adjust!" Most of her words were drowned out since everyone else was laughing.

Jack was laughing loudest of all. "I have to say, this is the hottest I have ever seen her. Usually the bitch plays dead, and that is if I can actually get through the layers of excuses."

Jack looked at his future bride. "You want to finger-fuck your cunt, don't you?"

"God, yeeees." Caitlyn's well manicured hand went between her legs. At first she thought she was merely feeling the slickness of her silk panties, but then realized she was feeling her own wetness.

"Stop it, you were not given permission. Don't be disobedient!"

Caitlyn stopped immediately. She didn't want to stop, but she couldn't stand the thought of disobeying. She looked down at her gleaming fingers and realized that everyone else saw it too.

"You can suck your fingers if you want."

She wanted! Caitlyn obeyed, gratefully tasting her own juices.

"You obviously love playing with your cunt. I will have to buy you lots of toys for when I am out of town, or campaigning. Lots of things to ram into your uptight little box."

Caitlyn moaned around her fingers.

"You really like sucking things too, huh, Cait? I know you like sucking your fingers, but I bet you wish you had a big, thick cock in your mouth instead. In a couple minutes you can suck my cock and, unless I miss my guess, several others."

Caitlyn pulled her fingers out of her mouth. She heard herself thanking Jack. Sincerely thanking him. She had not been this grateful since... well, she had never been this grateful. Sucking cock was such a hot, sexy, giving thing to do.

"Of course, as much as you love sucking cock, I cannot have you fellating strangers. You must always have permission first-- unless it is 'family', naturally. I think you will have all the opportunities you would like, though ... especially in election years."

"Oh, Jack, can I please, please suck you off? I want to make you cum in my mouth!"

"In a moment, Dearest. We are not quite through. You really should eat your broth, it must be rather cold. Would you like me to ring so they can heat it up or get you a fresh tureen?"

Horror shot through her. "Oh, no, I don't want to put anyone out. This is fine! It is a little like vichyssoise without vegetables."

Jack smiled in approval. "Anyhow, my platform is very much about justice and equality. That is why I made sure to put Tara in such a position of influence, to show I support the gay community. I will not have it be said that my wife does not know how to eat pussy. You would like to eat Tara's pussy, wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes, Darling!" Caitlyn's mouth watered at the thought. Making Tara happy would make her happy, too. She and Tara had never gotten along, and she knew now that it was all her fault. She would not blame Tara if she were a little angry and a little rough.

She was so horny that she could no longer recall if it was public service or pubic service. It didn't matter. Thinking was really beginning to hurt - she would let Jack do all the thinking from now on. Wonderfully, sexy, giving Jack.

"How are you feeling, Darling? You don't think that you will be tired to make love tonight? Or have a headache? Because if you need your rest ..."

"Oh, no, please, no - I will be fine! I want to ... m...make love!"

"Is that true? Don't lie to your fiancé!"

"No, it's not true! I don't want to make love I ... I want to fuck! Is that ok? Can we?"

"Yes, Cait, but first you have to finish your broth, and make all of our guests happy, including the guests that have not shown up yet."

Caitlyn asked, "Are these new guests ...friends?

"Yes, good friends. Like James the driver ... and Mary Ann, of course."

"Mary Ann?"

Jack frowned but explained slowly. "The woman that has been giving you your weekly massages for the last two years. She has done a nice job, don't you think?"

"Oh, yes! I looooove her!" Caitlyn really did adore a good massage. Maybe she would learn how to give them! That would be so nice. So giving. So obedient. So fucking hot!

"Yes, Mary Ann is a wonderful woman. She was been instrumental in helping us to help you reach your true potential. So when you thank her tonight, you are really thanking her on behalf of the whole Galloway family."

Caitlyn ate her broth quickly ... after all, she didn't want to keep anyone waiting. That would be rude.