Public Sex

Story Info
Two people alone in crowded room.
1.2k words
3.99
57.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,112 Followers

This happened back when I was 21. Back then I wasn't very confident with the ladies. In fact I'd only had sex with about half-a-dozen women and 3 of those had been one-night stands. My last relationship had lasted almost two months before it came to an end. While I wasn't an innocent, wild-eyed virgin, I wasn't a suave man about town either. It had been almost eight months since I'd had sex when this story happened...

It was Wednesday evening and it was Wendy's birthday party. She had invited all of her friends, many of which I knew personally, so it was fairly casual that evening...not excited or tense in any manner. I was nursing a tall one speaking to some of my friends and was quite obviously trying to work myself up to talking to some of the ladies in the room when she walked in.

God! She was gorgeous! Tall. Skin as white and smooth as milk. Hair of spun gold. Eyes a deep blue grey. Lips painted in soft red that even so stood out strongly on her pale skin. She was wearing a Cowgirl outfit...a little red cowboy hat secured under her chin. An open brown vest that teasingly showed a white silk blouse covering her chest. She wasn't wearing a bra and every once in a while her large nipples could clearly be seen pressed against her blouse. A wide brown skirt came down to just below her knees. Her legs wear long, straight and bare and ended in soft, brown, high-heeled cowboy boots.

She sat down in a big puffy chair beside me. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and eventually she noticed. When our eyes met sparks flew. I don't know what it was but there was definitely some chemistry there!

I leaned down to talk to her, placing my hand on the arm of the chair. My hand slipped and I fell forward...our lips touched...her eyes flew wide and she sucked in her breath but did not pull away from the sudden touch of my kiss. Our lips opened and we both moaned into each other's mouths at the same time.

I slid to my knees in front of her and she opened hers for me to kneel between. My hands slid down her body to her hips and pulled her towards me. I felt her skirt rise up her legs as she slipped towards me on the chair. She spread her legs further as she moved forward until her crotch bumped against mine. I moaned again at the sudden contact and the heat that emanated from her groin...

My hands slid up under her vest and partially hidden I cupped her breasts feeling the heft, the firm yet pliable flesh. It was her turn to moan as my thumbs slid over her nipples.

A shadow crossed us. "Would you two like a room?" Wendy's voice said laughingly.

We broke our kiss and turned to look at Wendy's smiling face. I could feel the girl blushing. She shook her head no and blushed some more. I know she meant that we wouldn't need a room, but things turned out a little differently than expected. We were just too hot for each other.

I looked at her and smiled and slid my face down for a kiss. It was hot and smoldering with lots of tongue action. My cock was at full mast and she could feel it each time our bodies moved.

I slid back onto the floor pulling her with me. The look in her eyes said it all! I could see "What am I getting into?" crossing them! But she came willingly.

I slid my hands up her legs and under her bunched skirt until I found her panties. She moaned into my mouth as my fingers worked their way under the edge.

She reached between us and slid her hand into my shirt. The touch of her warm fingers on my chest sent a shudder up my spine that she reacted to. I followed her lead and slid one hand into her shirt, finding and tweaking a nipple. It was her turn to shudder!

My other hand found her slit. Was she wet! My fingertip bumped her clit and she dam near exploded right then and there! She pushed her tongue deeper into my mouth to cover her reaction.

She slid her hands under her dress and over my crotch. She groaned at the feel of my hard-on in her hand. A moment later and she was sliding the zipper down and pulling my cock free of my pants. We both moaned when it touched her warm thigh...

I pushed her panties aside and she wiggled enough to let my prick into her body. The feel of my pole sliding into her hot, wet center was exquisite! She smiled down at me and then lifted into a sitting position astride me. Her skirt shielded the action from prying eyes but anyone who looked was well aware of what was going on!!

The two of us were completely oblivious to all else going on in the room. Our eyes were locked onto each other's, our bodies moving slowly in unison, our hearts and breathing linked together...

She began to move more urgently on top of me, her movements becoming more focused and intense. I was peripherally aware of couples watching us, there own hands busy with each other as they somewhat shielded us. God it was getting hot in that room!!

I knew it wouldn't be long before she came and I was quickly moving toward orgasm myself. Suddenly she tensed up and leaned back on my legs. I felt her cunt squeeze hard on my cock and that was all I needed. I blew my load hard into her sucking pussy as we both gasped aloud. It was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever experienced!

She collapsed on top of me and met my lips with her own. There was a brief and spirited round of applause that broke the spell and I think terrified the woman. She suddenly became aware of herself and her predicament and panicked. With a movement too quick for me to stop she was up and away running out the door. There I was lying on my back, my semi-hard, wet prick waving in the suddenly cold room! I tucked myself away as quickly as possible and of course, by then she was gone.

For weeks I hounded Wendy about the mysterious woman. She finally gave me a letter. Apparently she was getting married when she had met me. She had only been with one man (her fiancé), and the intense attraction she felt had turned her head around. She had seriously considered ending her engagement but was talked out of it by a close friend. The letter ended by saying she would always remember me!

Yeah I know, pretty corny eh? And had it not happened to me I might not have believed it either! One good thing did come out of that evening...when the story got around, I was suddenly very attractive to the ladies and did eventually become that suave man about town!!

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,112 Followers