Public Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Petty thief is assigned to work the morning train.
1.5k words
4.08
74.5k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PetalBane
PetalBane
72 Followers

**Author's Note:

Wow, thank you everyone for your responses! I started this story on a whim - as you can tell - but it makes me so happy that it was met with such enthusiasm! That being said, I'm terribly sorry that you had to suffer through that horrible writing - I hope you find that my writing has improved in the past year!

As always, all characters in this story are over the age of 18. Please enjoy!**

***

By the time noon rolled around, I'd decided that I'd seen more than my fair share of cocks in this lifetime.

Since my Keeper had been unable to keep his hands off of me for a "Round Two," I was subsequently late to my first shift as an S-Class Citizen. Unfortunately, that meant I was also punished for being late. That ridiculous outfit that had done so little to hide my body? Yeah, no, it had been torn off of me in the first five minutes before the train left for its first stop.

Not only was I starting off completely naked, but I was also in the first public compartment - arms handcuffed to an overhanging bar, ankles cuffed to either side of the bench, leaving me on full display for every passenger to leer at, at best. At worst, I was at complete vulnerability for those brave enough to openly take a part of what was the public's carnal right.

As the morning rush was coincidentally full of men, there were quite a few who were comfortable with reaping the benefits of my punishment.

There were two other women in the compartment with me, both cuffed into alternating positions of compromise. The one to the right of me faced the window, hands and legs positioned so that any man could walk up to her, take her from behind, and leave the train without ever having seen her face. She kept her head lowered, letting her sheet of onyx hair form a wall around her features.

The woman to the left of me sat a position similar to mine, only her arms were connected to thin chains on a sort of pulley system - used for more flexibility, I'd observed. She made eye contact with every man that walked through those sliding doors, smiling widely. Since she had the whole "big blue eyes, bleach blonde hair," thing down, I suppose it worked for her.

I couldn't manage anything more than a baring of my teeth, so I kept my expressions as neutral as possible. Two more years. And I was being financially reimbursed - if at a horrendous wage for the work entailed.

I adjusted myself on my seat as much as I could, trying to ignore the stickiness. My blonde neighbor noticed and smirked, flipping that blonde hair over her shoulder. She opened her mouth - which had been full of cock mere minutes ago - to speak, only to snap it shut as the train jerked to a stop.

I schooled my face into one of neutrality as the doors open and the men boarded. Heat rushed to my cheeks as every single one of them automatically glanced to my vagina, spread and waiting for them. I glanced away, willing myself not to cry from the embarrassment.

An older gentleman in a suit caught Blondie's eye and answered her dimpled smile, shouldering his way over to her. I saw a rather large man push over to Onyx and grab her hips. Heard her shuddering breath.

"Hello," came a soft voice from in front of me. I refused to look the man in the eye and gave him a dip of my head in greeting. Even though he was the first to speak to me and not at me, I couldn't bring myself to speak at all. Somehow, it was even worse that he was talking to me at all.

Warm, calloused hands took me by the chin and forced me to look ahead into the greenest eyes I'd ever seen in my life. Past that, I could see his chiseled jaw, his thick locks of auburn hair, and even the hint of some stubble on his chin. His shapely mouth quirked into a tight smile as he said, "I think I'd like to make your acquaintance."

My answering grin was nothing short of feral as I sweetly said, "I think I'd like you to go to hell."

Blondie chose that moment to cough on the cock buried deep in her throat, much to the amusement of the men in the compartment. Before Red could respond - gleefully, if the brightening of his eyes was any indication - a pudgy hand clasped him on the shoulder.

"Hey, man, are you done with -"

"No," Red snapped, shrugging off the other man's hand, never breaking eye contact with me. "I think I'll be busy for quite a while with this one."

Indeed, his hand had drifted from my chin and trailed down my neck gently. As if he knew that, just hours ago, a fist had been clinched around it. I shuddered delicately when his other hand softly cupped my chest - so different than everyone I'd experienced that morning.

He pushed in closer, the cloth of his slacks barely grazing my exposed slit as he let the tips of his fingers rub against my nipples. I clenched my teeth tightly, the mixture of repulsion and arousal threatening to choke me. I would not accept any of this, no matter how gently the rapist.

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to close myself off from what I was feeling. But that just made the sounds louder - the gagging of Blondie, the quiet gasps of Onyx, the grunting of men. It shouldn't have been mixing so casually with the daily banter of the men in the compartment.

I gasped and my eyes flew open as Red's hands slipped further down, caressing every inch of sensitive skin exposed to them. He leaned in closer, grazing his lips against my ear, and breathed, "Don't fight it."

Before I could try to rip his throat out, one of his fingers slipped into me sharply, hooked and tugging. I let out a strangled gasp as he started quickly, that curled finger probing quickly and hard. Shame flooded me as I heard the smacking of his hand against my obviously wet lips. I could feel myself raising quickly to the top of that mountain as he pressed in closer, his finger plunging away.

Without warning, he withdrew and I cringed, having met the eyes of another man over Red's shoulder. I tried futilely to pull my legs together as he pushed forward, the tip of something much larger than his finger pressing against my slit.

"Just go with it," his breathless words rushed across my ear, making me arch automatically into him - onto him. His hands had wrapped around the backs of my thighs and he pushed himself deeper into me until our crotches were firmly pressed against each other.

He paused, letting me adjust to the size of him before withdrawing and pushing back. There wasn't much I could do, what with being cuffed to my seat, except let him pull pack and push forward. I struggled to keep my face neutral once more, not wanting to give him one inch of that satisfaction.

I let my eyes drop down to the connection between our bodies; there wasn't anywhere else I could look without meeting lust-filled eyes. My mouth parted slightly as I watched his seven inch member withdraw partially from inside me, glistening from my juices, before plunging deep in again. I could clearly see my swollen clit peeking out from its hood as he pushed back in, taking care to drag himself across it.

He picked up his pace, grunting slightly from the exertion. In, out, in, out, in, out. I could feel my body start to tremble from the waves of pleasure that I tried so hard to stifle. As my arousal grew to dangerous levels, my bladder swelled - I hadn't been released to the restroom all morning -

"No - stop - I'm - I'm - going - to - to -" I gasped as he thrusted in faster, my newfound struggles more of a turn on than a deterrent. The rest of the men in the compartment gave us their full attention then and began hooting and hollering, cheering him on. His plunges were completely erratic now, but that new desperation in his movements just -

My orgasm was toe-curling worthy as I exploded into millions of fragments, my cry of release a mere whisper compared to his deep groan as he came. Unfortunately, the remnants of his pleasure were short lived as my orgasm leased my bladder. He withdrew quickly, but the damage was done.

The front of his slacks were black from my wetness, both arousal and pee. A mixture of our cum and my urine pooled in the seat beneath me and I let out a sob of embarrassment as men - Red included - backed away from me in unison. Fortunately for them, the doors opened as the train stopped and they all scrambled to flee the compartment that wreaked of my urine.

"You should've just done what I do," Blondie sniffed daintily before using her knuckles to wipe the still-wet cum from the corner of her lips. "Pee on them in short bursts."

PetalBane
PetalBane
72 Followers