Public Submission

Story Info
Tom & Maryanne make an unexpected stop on the way home.
1.2k words
3.8
26.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This may or may not be fiction, but all characters, real or imagined, are a part of a balanced breakfast... or completely consensual and of proper adult age. I always get those two confused...*

*

"Please, Tom?" she cooed.

"Fine. We'll pull over somewhere." He replied, a smile on his lips.

Tom was a young man of 20, third year in college. While a shy and reserved introvert, when the mood and the chance hit he was mischievous, playful and extremely sensual. Maryanne started playing with his ponytail, almost petting his long dark hair. He adjusted his glasses and kept driving though the night.

Maryanne, sitting beside him, was absolutely gorgeous. Almost as tall as his six feet, her lips as full and pouty as you'd ever seen, her dark chocolate eyes soulful. Her mocha skin was as soft as silk, and her shy demeanor, like Tom's, was only half of the story. She has been girlfriend and submissive for months now.

They were almost at Maryanne's house, so there weren't too many places to choose from for some semi-public fun, which is what she'd been begging for. The late hour would help, since it was almost one in the morning. Remembering the road ahead, he silently chose their new destination.

He could see the mischief on Maryanne's face as he apparently kept going towards her house.

"TOM! We can't do it in front of my house!" she replied, almost laughing with nervousness. That nervous giggle made him smile every time.

"We're not going all the way to your house. I have a place in mind." he replied vaguely.

Without a word, he turned into the parking lot of an old abandoned warehouse, which they'd passed many times and never seen anyone near. His memory of the place was pretty accurate. "*Remote enough for privacy, public enough to possibly get caught by other drivers*" he thought to himself, as he parked the car facing the street.

He turned the car off and turned towards Maryanne.

"We're here." he said, a mischievous smile on his lips.

"Tom, anyone driving by could see us..." she said, a glimmer of mischief and lust in her eyes.

"That's the point. And I'll be able to see them coming, too. That way I can make sure you give them a good show."

Maryanne laughed nervously at that, but looking in my eyes and at my mischievous smile, she knew I was serious.

"Yes, Tom. I will." she replied, smiling.

She slowly discarded her clothing until she was naked beside him, her full and very large double-D breasts catching his eye as they always did. He caressed her skin, almost a compulsion with the sight of her before him. She tossed her clothing in the back, and leaned back into her seat to sit up straight. *The better for everyone to see her*, he thought silently.

Once all her skin was exposed, she silently asked if she could do the same to me.

"No. We won't have time for that if we want to get you home by curfew." Tom replied. Without any further explanation, he undid his belt and pants, and slid them down to his ankles. He reclined the seat, making himself more accessible to her lustful eyes. She locked her eyes on his shaft, just starting to get to its hardest, and then to his eyes, smiling.

They both knew now the dynamic would change. Her need for domination is more extreme, his naturally gentle nature pushed aside. Her demeanor changed as well, even more subservient in the way she looked at him, only looking him in the eyes when he told her to.

"Suck." he said simply.

Like an animal released from a cage, she lunged at his throbbing cock, taking it all in her mouth and choking on it before she let up to give him a blowjob. Her body contoured and turned so that her ass was in the right place for him to spank, and he knew she wanted it before he even saw her move.

*SPANK*

She moaned softly, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth, sliding her tounge into and over every crevice she could find. Licking and loving the texture and taste of him.

*SPANK*

Another moan. She can't help it, she begs him for more and then lunges onto him again.

*SPANK*

Moaning louder now, she expected one more spank but his fingers are already sliding across her clit, encircling and teasing her as she takes more in her mouth, forcing herself to take it all before continuing her loving tongue bath.

He slides two fingers inside her before she can even think straight, the pleasure building already. She wants more. She wants rougher.

"Please, Tom. More... Rough... Please... " she moans out the words even as he slides a third finger inside her.

"More rough, you little slut? I suppose you want me to choke you with my cock again?" Tom asks, almost laughing evilly. Her moan at his words was the only reply he needed. He grabbed a handful of her hair and shoved her face down until she took his entire length again, her nose reaching his stomach and her tongue somehow managing to lick his balls for a second before she needs more air.

As she slides his cock out of her mouth, she grins at him. Knowing how much she loves it, he grabs another fistful of her hair and does it again. After a minute, she's sliding his cock back out, and begging him.

"Please Tom... I've been ... holding it in... please, may I cum?" she asked, quivering. He pretended to think about his answer even as he made his assault on her clit more intense.

"Hmmm... I don't know... Do you deserve to cum? Are you a good slut?" he said, still feigning indifference.

"Yes... Yes... I'm yours... I'm all yours... I'm your whore and your slut and I'll do everything you say... always... anywhere... please... please..." she said, moaning and whispering her words.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you, what was that?" he said, smiling.

"I'm yours.... I'm all yours... I'm your whore and your slut... I'll do anything you say... anytime... anywhere... always... Master... " she said, moaning louder this time.

As luck would have it, a car started to pass by.

"Look, my little slut. A cute couple driving by. Go ahead and cum nice and hard for them to watch." he said to her, smiling.

His consent was all she needed to hear. Her legs tightened around his hand, her eyes fixed on the car passing by, and her moans and screams as she came were loud in the darkened night.

Tom continued to slide his fingers over her pussy and clit until she came a second time, telling her in no uncertain terms that she shouldn't hold back this time. Her orgasm was intense, even if it was quick.

As she gasped for air, she turned and saw his hard cock again. Without a word, she slid it back in her mouth and started using her tongue around his cock's head, licking and sucking for all she was worth. It wasn't long before she coaxed his cum out of him, stroking him as she told him how hot it had been to cum while the car passed by.

As Tom straightened himself up, she looked at him with wondering eyes.

"May I get dressed?" she asked, wondering why I hadn't already told her to do so.

"Not yet, darling. You can get dressed in front of your house." he replied, smiling his playful smile again.

"TOM!" she yelled, pretending to disagree.

"What?" he asked, feigning ignorance.