Public Works Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda lay beneath him for long moments, dazed, limbs entangled, as they both caught their breath. Finally he pushed up to look at her with a soft smile. She could barely look him in the eyes, offering a confused giggle as she looked away. He softened and finally slid out of her and to his side. She gave a brief apology as she left for the restroom to clean up.

Peter smiled and stretched after watching her little bottom disappear around the corner. At first it had disturbed him, how fine the line between respectable and adventurous was for women. Now, after hundreds of uses, he understood how little he needed to use his unearthly power and how easy it was for a mind to be changed, for a path less taken to be pursued. He slid out of bed and began to dress. Finished, he leaned on the dresser and awaited her return.

Linda emerged finally, shy and wrapped in a towel. She nodded at him before starting to blush. Peter reached out and rubbed her bare arm with a smile.

"I'm sorry if I was a bit too forward. I kind of got carried away," he offered. Linda nodded silently with an embarrassed grin. "I figured you didn't want me to stay..."

Linda replied with a series of fits and starts before agreeing, reticent eyes unwilling to meet his.

"Good night, Ms. Upton," he smiled as he headed to the door.

Linda meekly padded behind him, clutching the towel around herself. Before opening the door, Peter leaned in and seized one more kiss, his tongue parting her reluctant lips. Peter left her room and turned to catch her conflicted eyes as she quietly closed the door. And in a final tribute to his ego, he implanted the memory that he had the biggest cock she had ever been with.

12