Publishing Partners

Story Info
Jane meets her new business partners.
1.4k words
3.57
27.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers

Jane was a beautiful 28 year old raven haired woman who stood five and a half feet tall, had 32D breasts, and an athletic body supported by muscular legs that were themselves topped by a juncture of an ass that could crack walnuts and a shaved pussy that was both juicy and tight at the same time. She had just moved into the large Victorian home that was left to her by her godmother, who had passed away suddenly, and was preparing to start as CEO of her godmother's company, Kaiy Publishing Company. But that was still two days away, but for right now she was planning to use the weekend to explore the home and grounds in her favorite clothing: absolutely none.

Jane had been a nudist all her life, and saw this new inheritance as a pathway to affording the expensive vacations to nudist clubs she didn't have the money to attend. She had been exploring the beautiful house all morning and now ended up in the living room on the ground floor and decided to take a small nap before going out into the yard for a full nature romp. It seemed like she had just fallen asleep before she was suddenly being woken up by a tapping on the glass, and opening her eyes found herself looking at a very handsome man and hot blonde standing and staring at her as she got up and walked to the door, hoping that their view of her would lead to something more. Because not only was Jane a nudist, she was also a horny, bisexual woman who hadn't had a good fuck in months.

Tony and Anya were not only business partners in Kaiy Publishing, but they were also engaged to be married. Tony was dressed in a business suit and was in his early 30s, six feet tall, and had a muscular build with a two day shadow beard that really turned on Anya, and she was two years younger than him and six inches shorter, along with being dressed in a black blouse and skirt that hid the garter belt and stockings that turned him on, along with the fuck me heels and stylishly coiffed hair that reached to her shoulders.

When they looked in and saw the nude form of Jane, they both looked at each other with a smile as she moved her hand over to pat his expectantly hard cock while his hand slipped up her skirt and found a wet pussy, both of which were quickly removed as the door opened to reveal a still fully nude Jane, who glanced openly down to see he had an erection and the blonde was licking her lips seductively.

"Uh, hello, we hope that we didn't catch you at a bad time?" the man asked with a strained, hopeful tone in his voice.

"Not at all; I was just taking a nap. Is there something I can help you with?"

The woman chimed in next. "My name is Anya, and Tony and I work at Kaiy Publishing Company with Edith Samuels. Can we assume that you are Jane Dales?

"I am. And don't worry; I'll be there Monday morning 8:00 sharp."

The couple looked at each other, and then the blonde said, "Well that's good news, and I'm sure you'll make a wonderful addition to the office. But actually, we would like to go over some business with you, unless you're busy, and we can come back another time."

"No please, come in. I would love any help you'd like to offer before I arrive, since I wasn't really told much about the business except for what I have read in news and business reports. Can I get you something to drink?" And for the next two hours, with Jane in a short robe studying all she could about the company's history, Tony and Anya were constantly studying and devouring Jane's curves and exposed legs.

Two hours later, as Jane was escorting them to the door and no one had made any type of move, she said to them in a very seductive voice, "Okay, thanks for the information, and if there's any more details that can help me get much, much more in depth, don't hesitate to let me know. But have a good day anyways."

And as they left, Jane hoped that they would get her drift and stayed near the door. Out in the driveway, Tony and Anya, his fiancé and business partner, were engaged in a heavy kiss and groping each other, wanting to fuck each other's brains out but didn't want to wait until they got home. When they separated, Anya said breathlessly.

"Oh, Tony, she's gorgeous. Do you think she'll be up for it?"

"Are you kidding Anya, couldn't you tell how hot for she was? I mean even though she was naked when we saw her she had plenty of time to cover up before opening the door. She let us see everything, even her shaved pussy, and with the way she was talking to us you know she wants to. I say let's go for it."

A few minutes after the couple had left, Lynn heard the knock and opened the door to find the couple sans tie on the guy and an unbuttoned blouse on the girl, and a deep primal look in their eyes that Jane knew was meant for her.

"Did you forget something?" That was all she asked as they stepped in and began sharing her in a deep shared kiss between the strong lips of Tony and the soft red of Anya, as she and then led them back into the living room, all leaving a trail of clothes as Jane sat on the couch with legs spread and played with her pussy while looking upon the beautiful, nude athletic bodies of the couple sporting a hard cock and wet pussy ready for her.

The blonde Anya immediately went to her knees and began by first sucking on Jane's breasts, then moving downward and eating out her pussy as Tony knelt on the couch next to Jane and presented his beautiful 7" cock to her waiting lips. Anya ate her through an orgasm as she sucked Tony to almost fill her mouth with his seed, then separated from him and laid back on the couch with spread legs that he moved up to and filled her with his cock as Anya straddled Jane's face so that she could be eaten while kissing Tony fucked Jane's hungry cunt. And as he approached his orgasm he rammed faster and faster until he finally slammed his hips into Jane and filled her with his cum as it overflowed from her. Anya got off of her face and went to place herself under Jane and licked up the entire overflow, and as Tony pulled from her the gushing fluid cascaded down onto Anya's face, glazing her face and dripping onto her breasts as she finished cleaning out Jane's pussy.

She then came up and shared the treat with Jane until her body was clean, and then turned to Tony who was stroking his cock to harden it for the next round, which they helped in doing by going after and sucking on his cock and balls as he was soon up and running for. Anya turned around on the couch and presented her pussy to him which he quickly filled as Jane moved under her in a 69 position and added further stimulation to the two of them as she licked where they met while Anya ate her, though somewhat distracted, until Tony quickly emptied himself into Anya's pussy, which Jane cleaned out and moved to share with Anya.

Another hour made the trio even further sexually involved until they all collapsed into a sweating, sticky heap that made them want to take a break. Jane led them out back where they swam in the large swimming pool, explored the grounds, and made love all while they eagerly took to enjoying and exploring Jane's lifelong love of nudism and sexual freedom.

At the office Jane became a quick learner and helped make the company very profitable as she, Tony, and Anya all met and not only talked business but also fucked each other as well. They also accompanied her to her nudist vacations she had planned out and had the time of their lives.

cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers