Puddin's First Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean me." He commands.

Without hesitation, without question, Puddin' hauls her tired body off the couch and grabs Daddy's wrist with both hands. Looking into his eyes she drags her tongue across the back of his hand, cleaning any remnants of his hot release from his fingers. She sucks the fingertips and wiggles her tongue between them, looking for any hidden morsels.

As Puddin' cleans him, Daddy showers her with praise.

"Good girl, Puddin'." He croons, love and affection thick in every word. "I have such a good girl. You work so hard to please me. I'm the luckiest Daddy in the whole world."

Puddin' feels overwhelming joy at his words, eyes misting as she slathers her tongue across his palm, gathering what little of his essence remains unsupped. Then she lowers her head to his softening cock and suckles the last leavings of man milk from it as well. Finishing her duty, she smacks her lips and runs her tongue around them, as she has been taught.

"All gone, Daddy." She says proudly.

"Open." He says, a sly smile on his face.

Puddin' opens her mouth wide, showing him that it is empty of cum. He pats her gently on the head and she preens visibly at his affection for her.

"That's my good girl." He says proudly, "That's my good little Puddin'."

He helps her up off the floor, hugging her to him.

"It's way past your bedtime, Puddin'. He says. "Now scoot on upstairs, and Daddy will be along to tuck you in."

"Daddy?" She whispers.

"Yes Puddin'?" he murmurs into her neck, kissing her and giving her chills.

"Can I sleep with you tonight? I have scary dreams sometimes, and I need you to keep me safe."

"Of course Puddin'. Daddy will keep you safe, all night long."

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, my sweet little Puddin'."

THE END? OR NOT?

12