Pudgy Ch. 02

Story Info
His cock & smoke is devoured, greedily.
2.3k words
4.22
40.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Double Consumption

During the last chapter, Darius reeled the torturous visuals of his pudgy co-worker, Deb, lavishing his cock. The flirty e-mails and ravenous looks she shot had him. His denials became obvious as he sought the offices of a Jamaican housewife.

He diverted his crave. Though he had not admitted it, Pudgy weighted him. Twenty-four hours later... Darius seeks sly approval from a best friend and co-worker. During the usual Thursday night hangouts, comprised of six packs and herbal remedies.

"Hmmm, what up?" Peyton answered the door, shirtless and half asleep.

"What's up man, wake up! You gonna love me, brah!" Darius energetically smiles. Walks through, fingering the inside pocket of his jacket. "Got us a lil' summin', summin'.

"Well, you know what to do."

"Alright," Darius walked over to the kitchen with Peyton behind him.

"Where did you get this?" Peyton scratched his bald dome while Darius drew out a smallish sack from the gold jewelry box. Pinched out small segments of leafy, mint-green buds onto the kitchen table.

"Jamaican lady."

"Do I know her? Don't matter, I got just the beast."

"Cool, cuz I haven't smoked yet?"

Peyton returned seconds later carrying a large wooden box. He proceeded to slide the top lid out. "This Jamaican lady. She the one who wants us to double up on her?"

"Yup!"

"Not sure I'm feeling it, brah. Too weird."

"Okay? She's been asking me to ménage for almost a year. I can't get with her and hubby. He just freaks me the fuck out. And, I do not want to fuck this woman while her husband and kids are at home. "

"Tell you what, if the smoke is good, we'll do this. We'll fill her up with dick. Maybe she'll bless us with more herbals...shit better be good, though."

"I don't know how you developed a conscious but you better smoke it out of you fast. You're beginning to frighten my ass."

Peyton removed the purple glass bong. The contraption stood nearly two ft. tall. It bore the sculpted replica of a black snake that curled from bottom to neck.

"Now that's beauty." Darius smiled as he handled the instrument, packed a fresh bowl and was ready to give birth to a blaze when Peyton's cell phone rang.

"Hold up, D. I need to get this." Peyton removed himself to the next room. He came back two minutes later.

"Alright, my bad, D. You never guess who just beeped through."

"Who?"

"Was talking to Celeste, then Debbie from work got on the line." "Okay, and..." Darius lit the bowl and drew in its fill. Smoke leaked from the corners of his mouth.

"She's dying to get some herb."

He blows the smoke out in spurts. The suppression of the remaining fill affected his chords. "Deb?"

"Yeah, fool. The fuck you think I'm talking about?"

"And, you're telling me this because..."

"Because, I'ma hit that." Peyton receives Draggo. Blazes up. Mimics the smoke-talk as though it were laced with helium.

"You know I like em heavy. And, I know her appetite for dark dick."

Darius laughs. "Yo check this...the other night at work we kept emailing each other. Long story short, she propositioned to suck my cock. I wasn't sure about getting with her so I made my booty rounds over to Trinity's spot."

"Jamaican lady?"

"Yeah."

"Means we..."

"Owe Deb."

"Bro," Peyton coughs up penned up smoke. "That's some freaked out, ironic shit. Here, this shit's starting to blind my ass."

"Told you it was on the strength."

"My man, cappuccino! You ready for big woman?"

"Told you to stop calling me that...and, I don't know"

"Better be cuz I told her we might drop by with a little something later on."

"She's there with Celeste?"

"Yeah"

"Mmmm...I don't know bro, what do you have in mind?"

"Yo, Darius, just stop being tense. Let's just let the night lead us to whatever happens. Here...smoke this up a little bit...you need to."

Darius grabbed Draggo for another swat of smoke. "Already feeling it... I'm for whatever but just don't try to pair me off. I mean, she's got good looks but all I want is for her to suck me dry."

"Do that and more, she'll suck the black off both our dicks. Yours would be a short slurp. She knows best than to take my Big Gulp here for granted."

They fall into laughter, unfold obscurity and then shift reality into darkness. Passed out on the couch. Two hours later. Peyton's cell phone rings again, on an adjacent toss pillow, inches away from Darius ear.

Instinctively he answers, mumbling. "What's good?"

"Hey, it's like two in the morning and you guys should've been here by now."

"Who's this?"

"Debbie. Is that you Darius?"

"Yeah. My bad. Can't believe this shit...we passed the fuck out."

"Well, can you guys make it, please, please, please?"

"I don't know. Let me wake Peyton up."

"Okay, he did tell you what I was looking for right?"

"I got you."

"Hope so."

"I'll get him up right away! What does it take, like, twenty minutes?"

"Not even. Jump on the turnpike. I'm right off of Admiral Young Freeway. "

"I know the street. We'll be there."

"It's just me though. Celeste left a while ago. Tell Peyton he blew his chance."

"I'll let him know that. See you."

"Hurry up."

He hung up the phone, eyed the alarm clock. HBO was still running the Real Sex marathon.

"Peyton!" He shook him up.

"Huhhhh???"

"We need to go over to Deb's crib."

"I'm sleep...not going." Peyton withdrew all senses by the television's glow. The depiction of swinging couples streaked images he was unaware of. Darius turned off the tube and left him there running his dream picture show.

He reeled the reality of real sex. Alone. Convinced and elated to have Deb devour his cock and luscious smoke in the same fervor. Nothing would change him.

Miles later, Darius pulled up to her apartment. Tapped the second screen door gently. She came to the door in an oversized, pink T-shirt, cradling a drink of rum & coke in her right hand. No make up. Still pretty in her own right. She let him in.

"Hi!"

"Hey what's up?" He followed the sounds of her flip-flops into the house, pitch black, save for the television's glow.

"Nothing much, but you look how I should be feeling. Come in... Can I get you anything?" She proceeded to light a few candles.

"Papers."

"Sorry, what about a small pipe?"

"Better."

"I'll get it. Be back." Darius watched her ass move into the corner bedroom. He paced between the set of sectional sofas.

"This is all I could find." She came back holding a small ceramic pipe with intricate colored swirls.

"It's okay. You don't need much. Got any new screens?"

"No. I don't smoke all that often. This has been sitting in my closet for three months."

"Alright, let me see your lighter." Darius removes the screen to burn the blackness into ashen gray. He reached into his shirt pocket to remove his cubed bud, once wrapped in Saran. He pulls the soft fibers apart and packs the bowl.

"Your hit first." He hands the pipe over.

"Thank you." She retrieves and draws the flame into a cherry. Smoke curls and ascends.

"That's it, hit it good." He smiled. His cock stiffened as he watched her drop back into the sofa chair. Lungs tired. Her plump thighs more exposed. She passed. He took a brief hit, passed it back and let her finish off the rest.

They lied there in stillness watching South Park. He rubbed the tip flesh of his cock. It ached. He gazed at her and without warning his vocals rose. He voiced his testosterone. "Ready to suck me off?"

She nodded yes. Dropped to all fours. His nervousness dissipated with most of his tactical senses.

She crawled a few inches around to face him on her knees. He unzipped. Cut her at the seam. He felt the brevity of cool air, waiting seconds before her lips touched his engorged cock, hungrily.

She engulfed him; popped out, stared at the glimmer her salivary coating produced and submerged her mouth again, fully down her throat. He thrust his hips to adjust the length of himself, immersed and sucked deep into her oral cavern. She restricted her cheeks and manipulated suction, ravenously sweet.

"Dayum, you are no joke."

She responded by caressing his legs. Darius sped up his strokes in double time, feeling his cock slide easily down her throat. She captured all seven plus inches of him to where she couldn't breathe. She let up for the first time, dripping from her mouth in search of air.

Salivary trails and globs coated his sack. She got right back. Sank her mouth low and offered her throat again. Slippery. She bobbed her head greedily, sensing the pulses would lead to good bursting. Her slurps echoed.

"Just keep sucking I want to give you all you need to swallow and more."

He pressed her head down and felt the involuntary spasms turned into streams. Each wave shot thick. He felt, at least, five emissions worth of brewed liquor. She paused for a second to collect its richness in her mouth.

She took in every drop without it ever reaching her tongue. It was deep into her throat passage, clear shot into her belly. He filled her up, but she never stopped. She continued to suck, letting his cock feel the inside of her mouth, still restricting. She started her strokes and went down to the balls. She removed him briefly.

"Darius let me lick your asshole. Can I please do it?" She tongued the perimeters.

"I can't get with that." He persuaded her head away.

"Promise me you'll at least think about it and I'll make you cum again quick." She eyed him and went back to slurping soft at first, taking into consideration the sensitivity his cock needed to adjust through.

"Damn, I just love the way you suck without abandonment. Look at you. You're working up a little sweat. Take off your shirt...that's it. Now shove your fingers inside your pussy."

'MMMmmmm." She worked beneath the confines of her panties. The lighting was bare. She slid in and out of her wetness. Her pussy writhed. Her body followed. She never missed a beat with her other hand. She ran her index finger quickly over his anus. Her mouth still worked his cock greedily. Darius stabbed the back of her throat for distraction.

She removed her mouth and began to jack him off with lightness of wrists. She placed her tongue and flickered over the top of his head. Time evaporated. She squeezed his purple flushness. Smacked the fat of her tongue over his mushroom. She wanted to suck more. Lap whatever was left. She wanted to dry him of all his contents.

"Fuck, just drink it!" Darius screamed, not being able to withstand the pleasurable torture she repeated.

He felt the spasms return. He shot a stream, which leapt into her mouth. She guided the head so that the ensuing spurts pooled inside. She curled back her tongue and took his hot squirts. Again she swallowed. Licked his cock like a Sugar Daddy pop.

"You missed a spot."

"Where?" She looked at him smiling. Her face reddened with sweat. She kept jerking his cock, softly.

"Right here on my thigh."

She lapped it up quickly and continued sucking to ensure nothing else was missed. Darius had to remove her or else she would've attempted a third try. It was that damn good. He finally got up. Legs shaken.

"I'd like to thank you but I don't want it to come off like I think you're whorish."

"Don't worry about it. I was a good slut. She remained splayed out on the rug, still finger fucking her self. "Can you do me a favor and just hand me my drink? I left it on the counter."

"I'll do better. I'll refresh it."

"Shame Peyton couldn't make it. I was hoping to do both of you guys."

"The fuck you would?"

"Try me. You get Peyton over here and see what I'll do. Make no mistake about it, I know you just love for me to swallow but I have needs...and so does my pussy. He's more than man for the job. No offense. Can you pack me another bowl?"

"Sure." Darius smiled, relocating his breath.

"You can sleep out on the sofa or something. I wouldn't mind having you again for breakfast."

"I'm good. I'll be heading back." He rose on one elbow, slightly off the couch.

"Well was it?"

"Was it what?"

"The best damn blowjob you ever had?"

"It's up there!" He dismisses himself into the bathroom to wash up.

"Stick around!" She shouts.

"I'm good. I'll get back to my crib." His acoustical voice changes.

"Pour a drink. Just keep me company for a few minutes then you can leave. We don't ever talk. Tell me something about you."

"It's 4:30 in the morning. I gotta bounce." He smiles, watching her pack another bowl from his tiny sack. She pulls the pipe into her mouth and draws.

"And about Peyton, see if you can make it happen. And, yes, I'll swallow all night long."

"You are certainly ferocious."

"Could be...just make it happen." Her eyes barely open to assure him. He changes his mind for the moment and receives the pipe. They smoke together on the sofa. He notes the weight of her sink compared to his. He rubs his freshly sucked cock. Deb moves her hand over the ridge of his belly. Her long nails tickle his upright shaft. She blows a pin of teased air to alert his cock once more.

"So Darius," she smiles up at him, "what's your sex life been like?"

To be continued...