Pudgy Lying Bitch

Story Info
Lying white BBW gets handled by a huge black cock.
2.5k words
80.9k
29
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KJStylez
KJStylez
11 Followers

One rainy day when I was walking to my Philosophy class after a long Microbiology class that the community college, I didn't get much out of, except for the pH scale, I heard a loud chuckle as I walked into the building. It didn't take a genius to know that they were laughing at me. It was mainly the medical assisting and criminal justice majors having the fun at my expense. It didn't bother me to much because I knew that there is a chance that they could either be working under me, or be on my operating table so that brought me some comfort. I was in anger management because of something that happened a while back, so if I lost my temper it was basically automatically 30 days in jail for me, and I doubted anyone wanted to go up against me face to face.

When I reached my way halfway down the hallway and make a slight turn, one of the girls pulled me to the side, and we ducked into one of the chemistry labs.

"So do you know why those people are laughing at you?"

"No, and I'm trying my best to keep my cool."

"It's that short white girl with the big butt Amanda that said you liked her, and not only that, she said to were obsessed with her."

After I found that out, I was livid. I swear that I was surprised I didn't blow stream out my ears and fire out my mouth I was so mad. It was this girl that I had met a couple of days ago that I was nice to is starting some shit about me. Goes to show that you can't be nice to everybody. The part that surprised me the most was that she had just spoke to me in the parking lot when I pulled up. Trifling fat bitch. Hope she choked on a Twinkie.

After she told me that, my normally dark brown eyes faded to light brown, and I noticed a red tint to my light chocolate complexion. It took all the fibers in my body not to walk over to her a cuss her out, and give her a piece of my mind, but I know that karma is a bitch, so I left it alone, and headed to class. I held my head high on my 6'1 lean frame until I walked to class.

I sat on the back row, as the classroom began to fill up, and thought to myself I was glad this was my last class before I headed back to my dorm, cause I didn't have any classes tomorrow. After the bell rung, the professor closed the door, and started passing out scantrons. The 50 question multiple choice test was all on Socrates, so it was not really hard to me, just redundant. Ten minutes later, I turned my test in, and pulled my car keys as I walked out the door. The sound of "Get Back " by Ludacris filled my headphones that put me in a fighting mood, as I walked out the entrance doors, and headed to the student parking lot. The sunlight reflected off my new white Oakley's, as I walked over to my tricked out silver 2004 Toyota Celica, and popped the trunk, and threw my bookbag inside. As I opened the door, I heard a high pitched voice.

"Leo!" a voice screamed, and I looked over my shoulder to see that it was Amanda.

"Fuck," I said under my breath, as she walked over to me, and her huge 42DD tits and round belly flopped around in her loose and baggy teeshirt as she ran my way, and her blonde ponytail dancing as she made it my way.

"Hey Leo! What's up!" she exclaimed with her huge fake smile.

"Hey," I replied in a non sincere tone, as I stepped inside my car, and started the engine just wishing that she would walk off and leave me alone.

"What's wrong Leo, you sound like you don't want to talk to me," she replied with puppy dog eyes, and I smirked at her, and put the keys in the ignition.

"Well, after finding out the rumor is what you said about me, I have nothing to say to you really," I replied in a hostile tone, as I started the engine, and closed the door.

"But you didn't hear the full story though, let me explain," she cried

"Okay, so whats the full story?" I asked in an uncertain tone, as she took a deep breath.

"Okay, I can tell you on my way home if you can take me home, it would be much easier that way. I live at the new dorms by the gardens," she told me.

After a few seconds, I thought about it before I unlocked the passenger's side door, and she walked over, and hopped in. She put her seatbelt on, as I revved the engine a little bit, and backed out, and shifted into 1st gear, as I pulled off at a fast rate of speed.

"So what is it?" I asked in a slightly hostile tone, and flipped my mid-back length plaits back, as I adjusted my tank top, and I saw her lick her lips as she took a huge deep breath.

"Okay. The day that I met you, I really liked you, and I was going to write a note to you, and slide it through the driver's side window of your car, and one of my friends walked up, and asked me if it was a letter to you, and I was too shy to say anything so I said that I was writing a letter to say that you were obsessing over me, and to leave me alone and they thought it was funny, so they started a rumor about you stalking me, and this is where it is now," she cried, as she wiped tears from her face and began sobbing a little bit.

"So let me get this straight, you liked me,but you told them I was obsessed with you?" I asked, as I scratched my head, and pulled up in front of her dorm.

"Yeah, and I am so sorry! Is there any way I could make it up to you?" she pleaded, as my frown slightly went away.

"I don't know, you could tell the truth as an idea," I suggested in a sarcastic tone, and she put her head down.

"This is hard for me too, but I have another idea, park your car, and come inside," she replied as I reluctantly backed up in the parking space, and locked the car as I followed her up to her dorm room, and walked inside.

After I closed the door, she grabbed my hand, and guided me to her bedroom that smelled like cigarettes and cheap perfume. I shook my head, as I pulled my hair up into a ponytail, and laid up against the wall with my arms crossed.

A few seconds later, she pulled up her teeshirt, and took her it off, and revealed her purple bra that covered her huge breast and her belly huge down a little bit, and I looked at her with a look of non-interest. She turned her huge saggy fat ass to me, and danced a little bit, and wiggled her faded out black jeans, and unbuttoned them, and pulled them down to show her flower printed briefs and stepped out of them, and walked over to me, and gave me a giant hug, and I hugged her back slightly, and asked myself how this situation was going to end. Either I was going to get screwed by having her friends jump out the closet and make me even madder, or this could be her way of saying I'm sorry. Guess I had to think positive.

I wrapped my hands around her fat, thick, pale hips and rear. I grabbed her ass a couple of times, and groped it and made her moan a little bit. She took my tank top off to reveal my chiseled physique and she rubbed her hands down my chest and abs. I felt the 5'1 chubby girl that slightly resembled trailer trash have her way with my upper body. I saw her look down at the bulge in my pants, and she massaged me slightly, and looked up at me with a huge grin. She undid my drawstring, and pulled my athletic shorts down, and my green boxer briefs couldn't hide what I was blessed with. Then one of her small white cold hands reached in, and pulled my boxers down to reveal my 12 1/2" thick, black, veiny dick.

"I see that you have something that I have always wanted. And that's a long, thick, black juicy dick!" she exclaimed with a huge smile, and slid her tongue up and down my shaft before she wrapped her mouth around the head of my swollen dick and slurping noises filled the air as she bobbed up and down on the head of my dick. Her huge icy blue eyes stared right through me while she apologized with her mouth. I buried my masculine hands deep in her scalp, and face fucked her with my massive tool, and went down as far as I could in her mouth with was only about 7 inches before her gag reflex kicked in. She choked back a little bit, and had a huge cough before she went back to sucking me again.

"Suck this huge black dick you nasty fat lying big butt slut!" I yelled, as she did as she was told, and wrapped her arms around my waist, and sucked me as hard as she could. All I could hear was moans and sucking while her thin, pink lips slid up and down my spit covered dick, and a few seconds later I pulled my dick out of her mouth, and stroked her a couple of times.

I walked over to her bed, and sat down, as I leaned back, and she instinctively crawled on top of me, and her thighs engulfed my midsection as she pointed my shaft at the bottom of her love hole, and pushed my huge head deep inside her tight, moist pussy. She squirmed and grimaced while she stretched her pussy to take my dick all the way inside her.

"Oh my god! It's so big!" she screamed, as she took about 8 inches inside of her. She had to raise up and get into a squatting position just to ride me. In a slow up and down motion, her ass plopped off my lap, and her huge tits flopped in front of my face. I gave their hard nipples and twist and clamped down on them which made her yelp in pain and I felt a huge gush of pussy juice come down my shaft. I spanked her a few times while I caught a rhythmn on the back of her ass.

"My legs are so tired! Let's do a different position!" she begged.

The thought of her knees giving out, and her landing on me scared me kinda. The last thing I wanted to do was to be squished to death by a huge fat girl with a good pussy. I sat up a little bit, and she got off of me, and got on all fours on the bed. I had the perfect view of her doughy looking ass with dimples and her tight looking asshole.

"You need to be punished for your lying!" I scolded, and spanked her fat ass with her crying and screaming with each spank. I saw some of her tears drip onto her pillow and sheets to let me know that it was hurting her, but I didn't care. I didn't stop until both of her huge ass cheeks were red and throbbing.

"It hurts so bad! My ass is so sore! Please stop!" she begged, and I spanked her a couple of more times.

"I didn't give you permission to speak!" I scolded, and she dropped her head as I position myself on my knees behind her.

"It's time to see what that asshole feels like!" I told her, and slid my head up against her asshole. She grabbed the bedsheets tightly, as I pushed my way inside her tight, wet asshole.

"Ouch! Your dick hurts so badly in my asshole! I can't take anymore of it in!" she yelled, and I started hammering away in her asshole. Her fat ass slapped off my stomach as her toes curled, and she dropped her head in agony. She yelled at the top of her lungs while my tool jabbed deep inside her, and grabbed her huge tits that were swaying freely by her face. The meat on her thighs jiggled with each thrust, while her pussy dripped out some more cum while my dick destroyed her asshole. Even though I could see that it was painful, I could see that she still liked it. As much as I hate to say it, fucking the huge bitch wasn't so bad after all.

"I'm gonna cum!" I told her, as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pumped her asshole with all the brute force in her body, and she let out a scream as if she was being tortured. I clenched my teeth together, and shoved my dick almost all the way in her asshole a couple of times that sent her over the edge, and I would not be surprised if all the people on the block heard her screams.

A few seconds later, I pulled out of her tight asshole, and shoved my dick back into her huge mouth, and she started sucking me again as fast and tightly as she could before I shot off a 4 huge loads down her throat that strangled her a little bit before she coughed.

"Swallow it, or else I won't forgive you," I commanded, and she did so, and licked her long, pink tongue out to show that she did so.

As I got back dressed, she walked over to me with her fat rolls hanging out, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"We are all good now right?" she asked in a pleading tone as she looked up at me with her huge brown eyes.

"Almost," I replied, as I reached into my back pocket, and pulled out my iPhone, and hit the stop recording button.

"What is that?" she asked.

"Well it's an iPhone, but I recorded this whole thin because I didn't want to get screwed over by you twice, and this time I have evidence in case you try to change your story. Better to be safe than sorry. Now we are good." I told her, as I grabbed my car keys, and walked out the dorm, and looked back at her to see a shocked face on the pudgy girl I had just screwed over. From that day to now, I never heard anything else about me being a stalker, or that rumor ever again.

KJStylez
KJStylez
11 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
LuvJellyLuvJellyabout 11 years ago
Writing class needed!!!!!!

Seriously, where is the continuity? How can a person know that their own eyes are changing color? How did he start the car so many times? WTF?! This shit was really bad. I'm not trying to flame you,I'm trying to help you write better stories in a genre that I like. I like big butt related stories so please don't mess them up by adding useless and completely ridiculous details. I see potential but a diamond is just a hard ugly rock before its cut and polished. you feel me? keep it up, try again.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 11 years ago
WOW

iwould be stalking him, never had that much blakc cock , what a play toy,

i have gone black and i an staying black so hot i love their sexy bods and big cocks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stupid

What a waste of time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Friend's BBW Mom My friend's fat mom.in Mature
Fucking My Best Friend's Son Mature slut gets her cervix probed by her best friend's son.in Mature
More Stories