Pulaski Square

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers

I shook my head at the irony of that, fighting to return to the euphoria of the evening I was enjoying, when Kathy made me laugh again.

"Where the fuck is Mark?" she asked in a loud voice to the room in general. "He went to the gent's an hour ago. Did he fall in?"

"So you want him now?" Donna Davis blurted out.

That everyone laughed at that told me just how comfortable the residents of Pulaski Square were with each other.

"I'm sure he'll be back soon," I said when I could control my own laugh.

And I was sure he would return soon. And when he did, I would hold him as close to me as Terrence was holding Jaivon—and for much the same reason.

The reason he wasn't here, though, was that he was up there on the stage, the "dolly" on the left of the background singers, the beauty in the blue strapless evening gown and the long white kid gloves—lip-synching harmonies to "Fools Rush In."

And no one but me and Terrence Rowland had an inkling that it was Mark.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers
1...456789