Pull Over

Story Info
A test drive goes too far.
2.2k words
4.08
36.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. and Mrs. Washington, please remember that we need you to be extra detailed about the events that happened with respect to use of the car," Ms. Jimenez explained. "I understand that these events are sometimes embarrassing to admit to, but the government will not allow the use of these driverless cars without a thorough testing in the real world. You agreed to the terms and I assure you that the matter will remain private. Our onboard cameras and computers capture almost every physical property about each passenger, but we need to pair those analytics with each passenger's state of mind. So, again, I will need you to be more thorough with your answers."

Ms. Jimenez never stated that the $10,000 we took six months ago to be part of this trial would need to be repaid, but we knew that would be her last bargaining chip. We were like two freshman busted for smoking cigarettes behind the bleachers and the principal had us sweating before our parents came to get us. Perhaps if she hadn't enjoyed cornering us we wouldn't have been so stage struck.

Roxy was especially freaked out. She stared at Ms. Jimenez to keep from screaming. This was going to end terribly.

"Now," Ms. Jimenez continued, "the evening of May 9th?"

"Like I was saying," I tried for the fourth time, "Roxy and I were coming home from the play when we got a little frisky. We'd had a couple of glasses of wine and we were in the backseat. We kept our seatbelts fastened for most of trip and the car made it home safely." I smiled nervously hoping Ms. Jimenez would see the torture we were going through and end the interview. Roxy was squeezing my hand under the desk so hard that I could tell she was going to breakdown at any minute. "It was just the one time, I swear," I finished.

"Our data," Ms. Jimenez began without looking up from her laptop, "graphically details this one episode and only episode, Mr. Washington. However, without your full recap of the event, I have no choice but to..."

"We saw Stomp at the theater," Roxy interrupted. "Not as good as what I remember seeing on Broadway, but the cast was remarkable and the wine was plentiful." She smiled hoping Ms. Jimenez would soften. Roxy was wearing a much less formal dress than the one she wore to the play, but she was just as beautiful.

"Remarkable in what way, Ms. Washington?" Ms. Jimenez probed. I thought about arguing the question when the pressure of Roxy's hand tightened.

"There was a chemistry between the dancers that was truly genuine," Roxy explained. "That kind of intimacy is something that starts with hours of rehearsal, but can only be that intense with weeks of being tightly wound together - day in, day out. Without fear or shame or care of the outside world."

"I still don't see where 'remarkable' fits in?" Ms. Jimenez argued while adjusting her laptop to get a better view of Roxy. Her desk was only occupied by her laptop and a notepad. She had no other distractions.

"I immediately noticed two actors that were flirting from the moment they stepped on stage," Roxy remembered. "Though their parts didn't need their playful interaction, you could tell that they were flirting with each other. Maybe they were married or dating or just hooking up. But they had definitely fucked each other."

I almost fell out of my seat. Roxy was so matter of fact that I wasn't sure if she knew Ms. Jimenez was listening.

"Go on," Ms. Jimenez calmly pressed.

"Once I noticed their chemistry I couldn't stop wondering what they enjoyed about each other," Roxy pondered. "His smile was infectious and her arms were so tone."

Roxy paused for a moment while we all waited with a little confusion.

"But when he strutted behind her and checked out her ass," Roxy nodded, "I knew that she could feel his stare because she was blushing. In the middle of a routine in front of hundreds of people, she could feel his energy. And, perhaps the wine was starting to kick in, but I could feel their energy as well."

"How so?" Ms. Jimenez questioned.

"As I watched them flawlessly perform I couldn't stop thinking about how they could keep dancing when his dick must have been partially engorged and her pussy must have been aching," Roxy said without a hint of shame. "And as I romanticized about how they would need to fuck each other immediately after their performance, I wondered if he'd be fucking her from behind in the theater bathroom or if they'd head back to the hotel where she'd cowgirl him until morning. Those thoughts made my pussy so wet, Ms. Jimenez. So wet."

"And that's how you ended up in the car?" Ms. Jimenez pushed forward.

"We'd ridden in the backseat several times before," Roxy continued as her grip on my hand loosened up. "At first we liked watching the faces of other people as we drove by with no driver."

"We get that a lot," Ms. Jimenez approved.

"But sometimes we just liked feeling like we had a chauffeur or something," Roxy laughed. "That night I needed a chauffeur."

"Because you were so ... 'wet'?" Ms. Jimenez offered.

"Of course, my husband here was clueless," Roxy smiled at me as I listened intently. "But my brain was jumping from the idea of the dick that dancer was about release and the dick that I knew had been freshly groomed for the evening for me."

As I began to blush and smile nervously at Ms. Jimenez, I realized that she already knew how I 'trimmed my hedges' thanks to the HD cameras located all over the car.

"Usually he wears white boxer briefs," Roxy explained, "which I have always liked. Very sexy, but he's always in them so it's not really special. I get them for him whenever they're on sale. But tonight I saw him grab a pair of tight black briefs that I hadn't bought him and I knew that he was trying to impress me." Roxy slowly turned toward me and blushed.

"The backseat, Ms. Washington," Ms. Jimenez interrupted.

"Yes, where was I?" Roxy said as she looked for her bookmark in midair. "The underwear!"

"The black briefs," Ms. Jimenez added.

"I had every intent of seeing that underwear as soon as we got into the car," Roxy began, "but it didn't occur to me that I'd be so overcome by the sight of his dick that I'd lose all self-control."

"The wine," Ms. Jimenez offered in support.

"A little, I guess," Roxy agreed tentatively. "But as I unbuttoned his pants under the seatbelt I could feel his dick moving and I completely forgot about the underwear which I wasn't going to really see because it was so dark. So I just pulled down his pants and underwear to his ankles and started sucking."

"And what were you thinking, Mr. Washington, at this moment?" Ms. Jimenez said to me as I began to feel a little aroused.

"I, uh, I guess," I stammered incoherently. Roxy's retelling of that evening had me so worked up that the loss of blood to my brain was obvious to both women.

"His dick got incredibly hard and he pulled me off of him and gave me the wettest kiss I could ever remember," Roxy interrupted as I began to squeeze her hand. "That's when I removed my seatbelt and straddled him under my dress."

"Did he remove your underwear at this time?" Ms. Jimenez questioned.

"I didn't wear underwear to the play once I saw his black briefs," Roxy answered.

My head began to explode.

"So you are straddling him?" Ms. Jimenez continued.

"My pussy was so fucking wet," Roxy joyously pronounced as though Ms. Jimenez was now an old buddy from high school and we are reminiscing about the big game against blah blah blah. "He was deep inside me as I caught a glimpse of the highway lights ahead of us. I usually don't reverse cowgirl, but the car seats aren't exactly made for 'usually'."

Ms. Jimenez smiled and motioned for Roxy to continue.

"As I'm leaning against the front seats I can feel him grabbing my breasts and rubbing my clit," Roxy explains with her eyes closed so she can clearly recall every detail. "I am so wrapped up in my orgasm that I forget all about his as I start to bang on headrest in front of me. I was thrusting my hips so hard into him that I knew it must have been uncomfortable for him but I didn't care. I came so hard, so fast. My head was spinning and the lights were, too!"

"Those were the sirens," Ms. Jimenez explained.

"The sirens, indeed," I sighed.

"I honestly don't really remember what happened next," Roxy admitted.

"Mr. Washington?" Ms. Jimenez asked as she saw I was ready to takeover the storytelling responsibilities.

"As my wife began to orgasm," I began to clinically explain, "the officer's lights began flashing and the car began to pullover to the side of the highway. I prayed that my wife would stop screaming before the car came to a complete stop, but, as you already know, she did not."

I smiled nervously as I noticed Roxy had no recollection of what transpired next. Her eyes were as glued to my words as Ms. Jimenez's were to her laptop screen.

"As the car stopped," I proceeded, "the lights behind us were especially bright. I was waiting for the officer to walk up to ask for our license and registration."

"And did he?" Ms. Jimenez questioned with a tone of sincerity that had been missing for the prior five minutes.

"He approached our vehicle, ma'am," I answered politely. Roxy noticed the seriousness in our voices and began to squeeze my hand again.

"And what was Ms. Washington doing when the officer walked up next to the car?" Ms. Jimenez questioned.

"Finishing," I coldly responded as Roxy's jaw dropped with shock.

"Explain," Ms. Jimenez said.

"My wife continued to buck her hips against my dick until she finished her orgasm," I quietly explained. Roxy nervously smiled at me while I kept my eyes fixed on the offwhite walls of Ms. Jimenez's office.

Roxy realized that Ms. Jimenez was watching the recordings of May 9th on her laptop in real time with our telling of the story. The embarrassment of knowing our escapade was being viewed by Ms. Jimenez was dwarfed by the awkward time that passed as we waited for my wife to finish her climax on screen. The silence of the room amplified the time as Ms. Jimenez simply stared at the screen with a blank stare.

After the first minute Roxy's nervous smile turned to confusion, but neither Ms. Jimenez or I would acknowledge the question Roxy was afraid to ask.

After the second minute Roxy closed her eyes and prayed that the floor would open and swallow her whole. At least that's what I was hoping for myself.

After the third minute Roxy stopped squeezing my hand enough that I could feel the blood flowing through my fingers again.

"Three minutes and twenty-three seconds," Ms. Jimenez said. "Does that sound right, Mr. Washington?"

I could feel Roxy's eyes so I looked toward her with a smile that I couldn't contain. "Indeed, it does," I answered. "Once my wife finished she slumped to my side and the officer waved us on."

Roxy's embarrassment melted into the most thankful smile she'd ever shared with me. It was as if the roller coaster was over and we were just happy to be alive.

"After the officer initially looked into the car," I added for Roxy's piece of mind, "he immediately looked away because he believed that everything, everyone was ... okay."

"Good to hear," Ms. Jimenez offered as she made a few clicks on her laptop before closing the screen. "Thank you for your time and I apologize for last Saturday's and this morning's inconveniences. Once you removed the seatbelts on the moving vehicle for more than 15 seconds, the local patrol was notified and the car was monitored for obvious safety reasons. You may continue to test our vehicle so long as you understand that you may be asked to share your experiences with our team, no matter how explicit the experience."

Ms. Jimenez then stood and shook our hands before showing us back to the waiting area of the garage. We were free.

"Three minutes?" Roxy quietly repeated as we waited for someone to bring us our sedan.

"Mr. and Mrs. Washington?" called out a young man as he stuck his head in the room. We walked out and he handed me a clipboard with paperwork to initial while he tossed Roxy the keys.

"Honey," Roxy nervously said as I finished the last page of our agreement. I heard the door open and shut before the electric engine started.

As I handed the young man the clipboard I expected to see our silver sedan, but I was caught off guard by a black SUV with lightly tinted windows. I smiled like a teenager and opened the passenger door to another surprise - Roxy wasn't in the driver's seat.

But her dress was.