Pulling a Train

Story Info
An interesting, voyeur adventure on the way home.
974 words
3.98
33.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers

It was a warm, lazy Wednesday afternoon. I noticed the train was mostly empty as we entered but rather than taking a seat, I leaned against one of the closed sliding door as I normally would. My 19 year old girlfriend Amber had her arm around the small of my back as she snuggled her head against my shoulder.

As the train pulled out from Union Station, Amber gave me a small smooch on my lips and snuggled her head again. I gently grabbed and pulled back her long black hair. Amber smiled at me after I gave her a more passionate kiss. I place my right hand under her black leather vest and on her waist to pull her in a little tighter. Amber's ample breasts pressed into my chest through my cotton tee and rubbed back and forth from the rocking of the train.

I moved my hand higher until I could cup her breast. The top four buttons of her blouse were undone and gave me a clear view her deep cleavage. She wore a red, demi-cup bra. I thumbed at her hard, cherry nipple that easily poked through the material of her white cotton shirt.

As we pulled into the next station, we moderated our activities. I watched as about a half dozen people exited. No one else boarded our car. The doors slid shut. There were four others remaining. Two were at the far end and faced the front away from us. One business guy in a suit who faced us was about a half car length away and was rapt in his newspaper.

But the one woman seated kiddie corner to us had an unobstructed view and took advantage of her position. She was a pretty blond. I guess she was in her late twenties. Her shopping bags from Toy-R-Us told me she was a potential MILF.

I unbuttoned Amber's shirt and played with her naked nipples. Amber palmed my crotch and stroked me through my jeans. My cock was hard and ready to burst out. Amber used both hands to pop the button fly of my 501's. Being commando, Amber encountered no clothes interference as she stroked my thick eight inches.

I looked over at the MILF. She took a quick peek around before slipping her hand under her shirt to play with her plump breasts. She looked directly at Amber jerking me as she moistened her lips with her tongue.

I dropped my hand and grabbed the hem of Amber's short leather skirt. I hooked a finger under the crotch of her string thongs and pulled them down to mid-thigh. My middle fuck finger invaded her soaked pussy. Amber groaned in my ear as I diddled her clit.

The MILF's legs were spread wide. She used her other hand and fingered herself under her panties. The darker blue patch told me how wet she had become.

I continued to fingering Amber. My hand coated with juice. Amber was always easy to get soaking that way. I knew it would be dripping down her thighs. I could smell it.

I gently placed a hand atop of Amber's head. Amber immediately descended to her knee. I watched the MILF open her mouth and mimic Amber as she took me into hers. The MILF's mouth was still agape as the tip of my knob hit the back of Amber's throat. Saliva dripped from the MILF's mouth and down her chin. She had pulled her panties down and with legs spread wide, had her fingers deep inside.

Amber rose to her feet. She pulled her skirt up around her ass as she bent over begging me to fuck her. I grabbed her hips and stuck her hard in her hot cunt. The MILF reached into her handbag and pulled out what turned out to be a cock shaped vibrator. It was pretty big but she was able to easily penetrate herself with it. Again she mimicked us, pulling it out as I did and shoving it back in when I pushed.

Amber braced herself with one hand while using the other to masturbate her clit as I fucked her cunt. The MILF's head was thrashing back and forth. She was cumming. If she was screaming or moaning, I couldn't hear it.

I could feel the tightness of her walls as Amber was cumming too drawing the sperm from my balls until it shot deep into her unprotected womb.

I stood there behind Amber, my pulsing cock still embedded deeply inside. Amber's knees shook as she desperately tried to remain on her feet. The MILF collapsed in her seat. Her legs still splayed. The business guy now fully engaged in viewing us, had his cock pulled out and cum pouring down his hand.

As we pulled into our station, I managed to pull up and do my jeans. As she brushed down her skirt, Amber let her soaked panties fall to the floor and stepped out of them. The MILF sucked her fuck stick dry before putting it back into her purse. She straightened herself out a bit. Her face still flush from her orgasm. Business guy had tucked himself in and pretended to read his newspaper again.

The elevator at our apartment building was empty. As the doors closed, I already had my hard cock out and inside Amber's cunt. We barely made it inside our apartment before Amber and I were on the vestibule floor fucking like horny bunnies.

After a long while we finally made it to our bed. I lost track of time, but it was dark by the time Amber and I were too exhausted to fuck anymore. With my arm around her shoulder, Amber snuggled her head to my shoulder. Her hand slowly stroking and caressing my now deflated penis until we both fell asleep.

grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers