Pulling The Bridal Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
340 Followers

"Wow, that was fantastic!" Mary said once she had caught her breath. "I don't know how many orgasms I had, but I feel great!"

"Not just a little sore?" Paula asked smiling.

"Mmm, maybe a little, but it's feels great!"

"Well the ceremony starts in thirty minutes so we better get you ready." Becky said, already fussing with Mary's hair.

They worked quickly and right on time Mary's hair and makeup was done and her mother showed up with her shoe fixed and ready to go.

"Oh dear you look so beautiful. My sweet innocent daughter! What am I going to do without you?" Linda began to sniffle and she didn't really understand why Becky and Paula giggled and turned away quickly.

The music started and Mary, walking a little bowlegged, and Becky quickly headed down the stairs to get into position. Mary's father, old and stodgy but terribly sweet, waited to give her away and Mary wondered if he could smell the sex that was still wafting up from her used pussy. In a dream Mary floated down the aisle, all eyes were fixed on her and soft murmurs of "Oh how beautiful she is," followed her as she made her way to Greg and his best man, waiting with the minister. As she drew nearer she looked up and with just a little start realized that the minister was one of the men who had fucked her less than an hour ago. Some of the cum that was leaking down the insides of her thighs was probably his. She couldn't wait to tell Greg she had fucked the minister, and Carl, and so many others. She couldn't wait to let her husband eat their cum from her pussy and then fuck her good.

The minister smiled at her and a tinge of red showed in his cheeks but she smiled and winked at him. When the ceremony was through she kissed Greg passionately and then whispered into his ear.

"You'll never guess what I did today. But I'll tell you all about it once we're alone."

Greg just smiled and kissed her again. "I'm looking forward to hearing about it." He said as they turned and were presented to the guests. Mr. and Mrs. Greg Stevens!

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
340 Followers
12