Pulling You Deep Inside of Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

Paul took the thick part of his tongue and ran it slowly up and down her spread lips, pressing it against her clit up top and dipping the tip inside her at the bottom. He couldn't remember ever hearing someone be so turned on and excited.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Paul. Fuck yeah. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ewwwwwwwwwww. Lick me. Fuck yeah. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned.

Paul pulled the hood of her clit back and exposed her hard clitoris. He wrapped his lips around it and sucked on it softly. He felt Annette's body twitch over and over. He knew he was giving her mini-orgasms. He couldn't believe how sensitive she was. He was happy that she came so quickly.

Annette held onto the sheets, clinching them with all her might as the mini orgasms hit her. She had never felt such a thing. Her hips bucked against his mouth. She screeched and squealed with each contraction of his lips around her clitoris.

Satisfied with her mini-orgasms, Paul pushed his tongue inside her pussy and fucked her with his tongue. She writhed on the bed, twisting and turning, unable to handle the pleasure for too long. Paul grasped her butt cheeks and held her body still. He darted his tongue in and out of her spread lips. Her juices ran down his face. He took several deep breaths, taking in her intoxicating scent. He could feel himself growing hard once again.

"Enough. Enough." she exclaimed. "No more teasing. Give me your manhood. Take me Paul. Fuck me like you never have before."

Paul quickly slid his body up and positioned his hips against her hips. He held her legs above her head and slid his dick inside her vagina walls. He was greeted with a sly grin.

"MMMMMMM!!! That's it baby. Push that wand deep inside me. Make me come. You want to come right?"

Paul shook his head up and down as he started thrusting deep inside her. His pace was feverish almost immediately. He was happy she had given him a blowjob earlier. If she hadn't, he would have came already. Luckily, for him, he was able to last longer after the first orgasm. He grunted in unison with her moans as he smacked his groin against her hips.

Annette was enjoying sex for the first time. She was so turned on from his oral services. She was used to taking dicks that were to big to give her much pleasure because they were stretching her walls. His dick seemed to fit well. It wasn't too small nor too big. It took only a matter of minutes before they were hanging onto each other, thrusting their hips and singing in ecstasy as they came.

Layla hugged on her man and kissed him on the back of the neck as he sat at the kitchen table, enjoying his prepared meal. He lusted after her, dressed in a purple silk shirt with no bra and stretch jeans, forming to her body. He could see her areola and perky nipples poking through her shirt. He watched the perfect form of her butt cheeks as she purposefully bent over in front of him. He felt her rub up against him like a feline. She turned around and put her hands on her hips. He looked at her stretch jeans formed around her mound, staring him in the face.

Pulling his chair around 90 degrees, Layla put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him against the back of the chair. She pushed his legs together and straddled them. Evan watched in shock as she reached between her legs with her middle finger. She ran her finger up and down her slit, through her jeans. Evan's jaw dropped open.

What she did next was more surprising. She took her hand and grabbed his growing hard-on. She started stroking him through his dress pants. He closed his eyes and enjoyed her hands. She told him to open his eyes, then started grinding her body against his crotch. When he reached forward, she told him to put his hands to his side and leave them there.

Evan watched in enjoyment as she seductively stared into his eyes and slowly ground her pussy against his hard-on.

She put her hands on his shoulders to balance herself and stood. She sucked on the side of his neck for a few seconds then leaned in and gave him a quick, yet deep kiss. She pulled away and smiled like a vixen. Layla took slow deliberate steps as she walked around behind the chair. She squatted down, reached around his body and started stroking him again. He put his head back and closed his eyes. When she was sure he was no longer paying attention to her and concentrating only on her hand, she grabbed two silk scarfs she had placed at his feet earlier. She stopped stroking him and quickly tied his right hand to the foot of the oak chair. So as to keep him from becoming too scared, she stroked him again for another 30 seconds. Again, she stopped. This time she tied his left hand to the foot of the chair.

"What are you doing?" Evan asked.

"You will have to watch and see, my prey." she whispered in his ear. "I am going to make you beg for this wet kitty", she said pointing to her groins.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12