PulpitTied

Story Info
He's tied up and treated to guys
1.4k words
3.45
75.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were going on yet another "church date." We'd found a nice baptist church, and they have a week end get-away close to home. Melanie had her license suspended again, so I picked her up. She just had a small makeup bag, and we were ready to leave. I noticed her slip something inside my wallet, but I didn't say anything. We went to the church, and registered, then got ready to go out for the night. I wore my jeans with a leather braid belt, my boots, a white dress shirt. We went out country music dancing, mostly I danced, Melanie watched and drank. By the time the church evening came to a close, she was pretty well exhausted. I drove us back towards the church cabin. We stopped at a red light, and I saw a park with a small pond, the grass covered in a light fog.

"Melanie, look at the park over there. Let's go for a walk by the pond."

"A walk? I can barely stand! Let's get to the room and get rest."

I parked the car, pulled off my boots, dropped the keys in my pocket and ran out into the park.

"Come on! Catch me if you want me!" I flashed my chest, and went out into the trees. Finally, she got out and chased after me, stumbling and tripping, but I let her catch me. She tackled me in the wet grass, and we started kissing, very deep and hard. She slipped off my shirt, then roughly nibbled and licked my nipples. I took off my top, while she unfastened my jeans. She pulled them off quickly, then she removed my boxers. I told her to stand up, and I unzipped her, and pulled her panties aside. It was wet, he clit engorged. I stroked it gently, lightly kissing and licking the head, until she was squirming. I swallowed her juices all the way, while I gently squeezed her ass, sucking hard, my tongue teasing as I let her slide up and down on my face. She pushed be back, and I fell down under her. She got between my legs, and licked me until I reached an orgasm, then she moved up and slid my cock into her. She did me until I was almost ready to scream, then stopped.

"Melanie! Put it back in!"

"Todd, remember last time, when I handcuffed you to the bed? That was really wild, wasn't it?"

"I remember you leaving me like that for an hour to go get a six pack of beer. It was pretty exciting, though, yes."

He grabbed my wallet, and pulled out the cuffs.

"Let me lock you to a tree, and do you from behind!"

"What? I don't think so! Out here in public?"

"There's no one here! It's 3 in the morning! Come on!"

I put all my clothes in a neat pile, and hugged a nearby tree. My heart raced, I could hardly breath, as I felt the two cold bracelets lock onto me. I was scared, but very aroused, too. She grabbed my hips, and shoved my cock into her pussy hard! She humped me like an animal, and spanked me several times as she pounded me. I pushed back to her, the cuffs tight on me, feeling so hot and wet inside. I exploded inside of her, and I screamed from an incredible orgasm. I leaned on the tree, catching my breath, as Melanie zipped her pants. She whacked my ass again, and said "see ya later!"

I screamed at her, she laughed, slapped my ass again, and said, "You have no sense of humor, do you?" I stood waiting for her now to open the cuffs. "Oh, oh, man, shit. This can't be, Fuck! I don't believe this!"

"What now?"

"Um, I left the cuff keys on my dresser at home."

"Okay, ha ha, I laughed, now unlock me already."

"Todd, I'm sorry, I really am, but I'm not kidding."

I let out a panicky moan, and wiggled and pulled against the cuffs. She said she'd just take the car, go home, get the key, and be back in no more than an hour. I argued for her not to leave me, but I knew there was no other way out. She took my wallet, and was gone. I called her to throw my top over my shoulders, and to put my pants on, but she was gone. I stood there helplessly, waiting. And waiting. The sun was coming up, and I was still there. I heard a female voice behind me. It was Sharon, Melanie's ex-girlfriend.

"Todd? Is that you? You look like you're in a bit of a predicament. I should kick your ass for taking Melanie from me, but this is even better." She pulled my belt from my jeans, and whipped my bare ass. I screamed in pain as the leather stung my cheeks. Over and over, harder with each swing, she beat my poor ass until I was certain my cheeks were bright red. She said "Mm, that was good, I need a cigarette." She lit up, and "accidentally" dropped the lit match and the rest of the book right on my pile of clothes. She laughed, and said she'd go call several men over right away to put out the fire. After probably an hour, she must of fulfilled her promise, as at least three guys came up behind me. I screamed again as I felt a huge cock suddenly press against my ass, and then slam inside me. Two off them held my legs out, so I was completely horizontal as the man drove deeper and harder into me. He came quickly, but I wasn't open long before the next took his place. He pounded me quickly, but he lasted quite a while.

After he filled my ass with hot cum. I struggled and squealed as his finger poked into my no longer virgin ass. My fighting only aroused them more, and he pressed his cock into my ass, pushing hard, ripping me open, painfully. After an eternity, he was all the way inside, and slowly, he pulled his thick cock out of my ass, then rammed it back, fast. I couldn't even scream, he started fucking me hard and violently, tearing my ass apart. Finally, he unloaded his cum into my ass, and then turned my head, and made me suck and lick off my poop from his cock. I was fucked in my ass again four more times, I had to lick each cock clean after each time. They left, and not long after, another group came by.

They fucked my ass several times, I couldn't even count, and my ass four times. I was very weak now, cum and poop trailed down my thighs. It grew dark, and somehow, I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning, being poked by a stick. A policeman was standing over me. He unlocked my wrists, and helped me up. I told him how I got there, and he laughed.

"I guess that drunk we pulled over the other night was telling the truth! You must enjoy this, if you let her do it!" I started to say no, when I gasped as he suddenly brought me back to the tree, and locked me up again. He called for back up on the radio, then opened his pants. He pushed his cock up into me, and fucked me hard and steady, then blew his load on my back. I heard several other men's voices, he called them over, and I stood there bent over like a little toy for them. One after the other took turns, slamming cock after cock up inside me, splattering cum all over my naked body. When they were through, they let me go from the tree, but drove me into the city, and left me to walk home stark naked. It took me several hours to get home, despite my attempts to hide I know I was seen by many many people. When I got home, I had messages on my machine. The first, from Melanie in jail, asking if I got loose, to come bail her out. The other was from Sharon.

"Todd, don't worry about Melanie. I got her out, we're back together again. I enjoyed you the other day, and Melanie says she had fun with you, too. So, if you want to play another game, we're more than happy to keep you, hmm, tied up for a while. Bye bye!"

I started to push the erase button, then stopped. I took a shower, dressed up very sexily, and went over to Melanie's house. It couldn't get any worse. Could it???