Pulse Pounding Beat

Story Info
Night at disco leads to passionate sex.
1.1k words
3.31
80.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mira slipped on her see-through blouse, zipped up the side of her scarlet mini-skirt and followed by putting luscious red lipstick on her soft lips. This was another Saturday night, the week was over and it was time to party. Mira was a stockbroker by day and night a wild and crazy twenty-five year old living life to the fullest. She decided to meet her friends at The Pit, a circular disco with eight levels of activities from video games to pool tables, plus some others to illegal to mention. Mira took the elevator down from the hundred and tenth floor. She lifted her skirt up, flashed the security guard and hopped into a cab. The cab driver almost hit the post when he saw her tight ass.

The cab pulled up to the bar; the line was huge. She was puzzled in how to get through the line. Then Mira remember the back door. Mira strolled down the dark dismal alley. She could not believe her luck, she managed to convince the bouncer she was a dancer for one of the booths and was late. Mira gave, Jan the bouncer, her phone number and moved on. She did not care. Who would stop this 5'8", 138 lbs, short black haired beauty? Certainly Jan did not think so.

Mira's 36c breasts bounced into the immense crowd on the massive dance floor. The men were bare-chested; the women were half-clothed, some almost were topless. The pulse pounding rhythms intoxicating. Then she felt soft hands move up her legs and caressing her thighs. She leaned back and sighed. Her arm wrapped around the stranger's head as he kissed her neck as they moved their hips in time with the music. Mira could feel the throbbing of his hard cock through the fabric. She did not care who it was and loved the mystery. His hands came up and squeezed her breasts. Mira moaned with the new sensation. She titled her head back and yet could not see his face.

Then she cupped her hands with his as they squeezed her hardening nipples. Together both their hands caressed her shaven pussy through her mini-skirt. She was not wearing any panties. Mira began caressing his hard dick as they moved together still hips going in time with the music. She could hear his moans slightly through the music.

Suddenly, she was turned around and kissed passionately. Mira recognised those lips, Ron's lips. He stood about 5'9", 140 lbs, 30, very built and tanned. She held him close as both their crotches rubbed against each other as they swayed. Mira dove her hand down his blue neon shorts and stroked his cock. She moved it time with the beat as he began to move his finger in time with the beat. Together they were in complete ecstasy. Ron took her hand out his shorts and let her to a dark corner where there were some cushions.

He picked her up and tossed her upon the cushions. Immediately, Mira opened her legs wide. Ron grinned and dove into her pussy. About ten feet away, a young blonde was sucking off another guy. They were completely nude and no one cared. Good she thought. Mira pushed Ron's head further into her wet pussy. He licked up and down her pussy in hard licks. Then he plunged his tongue deeper, licking her hard clit. Mira could feel the pulse beneath the cushions urging him to lick in time with techno beat. She put both legs upon his back as he brought her to cum in his face.

Mira stood up and stripped right in front of him. Ron was totally stunned. The blonde smiled and licked her lips at the sight then continued to kiss her boyfriend passionately. Ron felt she almost might join in, but he did not mind. Mira and Ron have had threesomes before; however tonight was not the night or would it.

She took Ron's hand as he stood up. Mira knelt down and literally ripped off his shorts revealing a very hard eight-inch cock for her. Immediately, she grabbed the base of the cock and moved in time with her lips moving up and down his shaft. Delicately, she licked the head, tasting his precum. The blonde stopped in her tracks and watched the glorious sight. Mira moved her mouth faster taking his whole cock into her throat. She cupped his balls with each stroke. The blonde pushed the boyfriend aside and began fingering herself in time with Mira's cock sucking action. Ron almost came in her mouth. He moaned with such pleasure. The blonde had cum in the distance. Mira cleaned his cock clean enjoying each sweet taste.

Mira pushed Ron upon the cushions. She stripped off her top, pinched and licked her left nipple before spreading her legs wide to engulf his cock. The blonde pushed the boyfriend away as she got a little closer to the action. The boyfriend put his clothes back on and joined the throngs. Mira inched her way down his cock slowly. Ron was at her mercy. She picked up the pace faster, harder and moaning louder. Ron squeezed her breasts to increase his speed. Mira leaned back placing her hands on his thighs. He leaned forward and kissed her bellybutton. She pushed him back down, kissing him passionately.

He could feel her hard nipples against his chest. Mira leaned up and gave him one of her nipples. Ron took one hand and licked the hard nipple. He wrapped his lips around her aerola, sucking it firmly. Then he squeezed both breasts together and licked them both. He flipped her over and put her on all fours. The blonde was now about a foot away from them playing with her 34 to 36C breasts and fingering herself. Ron could not believe his luck, two women for the price of one fabulous night. The sight alone almost made him cum inside Mira.

Ron pumped hard and faster into Mira. Both the blonde and Mira screamed in absolute pleasure. Mira came upon his cock; Ron shot his cum deep within her pussy walls. The cum dripped down her leg. Ron then took his moistened cock from his beautiful girlfriend's love chamber. They collapsed by each other when Mira looked over to the blonde.

"Maya?"

"Mira, is that you?" she yelled out over the music.

"I was wondering where you were. I thought that was you. I didn't think you were this bold."

"Yes, I am." Mira smiled widely.

Maya introduced herself to Ron. He had another hard on as he shook her hand.

"We must share this guy one day eh Mira?"

"You almost did, you silly!" Mira chuckled.

They got clothed and decided to dance some more. The evening would not end there...