Pumpkin Pie Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if in answer to my silent question, he deepened the kiss. His tongue slowly traced my lower lip, before tugging it gently with his teeth, sucking on it. I whimpered, my hands bracing against his chest, as he leaned against me. I could feel his arousal against my leg.

My bracing turned into gripping and then ripping, as I tore his shirt up and over his arms. I had to see him. I had to touch him. He felt the same. His fingers slowly unzipped my hoodie, pushing the sweatshirt off my shoulders, groaning with appreciation. I wore nothing beneath. He drank in the sight of my bare breasts. His hungry gaze held mine as he filled his hands with them, rubbing his thumbs over the rosy tips of my nipples, rolling them between his thumb and forefinger. I arched my back in response. He knelt on the floor in front of the couch, reaching up to the waistband of my soft pants. He looked to me, before yanking them swiftly off . I sat forward and wrapped my arms around his neck, my legs around his body, rubbing my soft breasts against the dusting of dark hair on his chest, enjoying the contrast. My lips traveled along his neck to claim his ear. I trailed my fingertips along his abdomen, reaching for the button of his jeans. He took my hands in his and shook his head, playfully.

"Not yet." He said, as he pressed me back into the couch. He lifted my bottom and pulled me to the edge of it. I looked down at him. He pulled my legs up to rest on his shoulders and peeled off my orange Halloween socks, dotted with black kitties. He adjusted himself and grinned. His long-ish hair tickled my inner thighs as he leaned forward, pressing his nose against my wet panties. I had thought the panties and socks were cute when I purchased them, along with a black satin bra to match: but now I just felt slightly silly. He raised his eyebrow, brought me down to his level and purred seductively in my ear, causing my pussy to weep.

"I have the bra to match, at home." I offered. He pushed me back against the couch cushions, placing his hands on my thighs.

"Maybe you can wear it the next time we meet on a dark and spooky night." I giggled and relaxed. He breathed in deeply, and I could tell he was enjoying my womanly scent.

"My God, you even smell like pumpkin - here." He stated in wonder, sliding his finger up along my panty-clad slit, teasing me. The hum of his voice against my sensitive lips was doing wicked things to my body. I gulped, feeling my body's reaction.

"P-pumpkin b-body wash." I managed to squeak out, as his finger slid between the elastic to slip in and find me hot and dripping. His nose replaced his finger, rubbing against my sensitive nub. His tongue licked a trail, causing the panties to become even wetter. He stopped and looked up at me.

"We should get you out of these wet clothes. I don't want you to catch a chill." He said, pointedly. I laughed and pushed his head back down. My shallow breaths urging him on, as he quickly did away with my panties. He admired the trim triangle of red in front of him a moment and then leaned his face down to lick just above the object of his fascination. He slid his finger into my pussy, wiggling to and fro. His tongue found my clit and lapped at it. I continued to watch him. He must have sensed my eyes because he looked up, pulling his finger out of me. I stared at him like he had lost his mind. He reached behind him to the coffee table and brought the bowl of whipped cream within view.

"No pumpkin pie is complete without the cream." He stated, scooping up a healthy dollop onto his finger. I sat up.

"Gavin, if you just get back to the licking, soon you will have all the cream you need." I said, saucily. I surprised myself with the boldness and wanton tone in my own voice. "I promise." I vowed softly. He looked from the whipped cream to my creamy thighs and dropped the bowl onto the floor, shrugging. "But, if you want a double dollop, by all means." I giggled. He shook his head.

"Give me some cream." He coaxed my legs back apart and pushed two fingers into my dripping slit, his mouth sucking on my clit, licking up the creamy juices starting to flow. He reached up with his other hand to play and tug at my nipples. I threw my legs back up over his shoulders and grabbed handfuls of his hair, dragging his face into me. He darted his tongue in and out, mimicking what I was hoping his cock would do. I squeezed my thighs, as he picked up speed, returning his attention to my aching clitoris. My purple vibrator at home was nothing compared to this! My God, the man was an artist when it came to oral technique. Bless him! I threw my head back, moaning. I dropped my hands off his head and reached up to cup my breasts, squeezing and pinching the nipples hard. He looked up and grinned, knowingly. He was pleased with what he saw. I squeezed my eyes shut and cried out, as I felt the tension building and the need for release upon me. He teased me with his tongue: fluttering, flicking, lapping, licking, swirling, all the while his fingers were buried deep, urging me to come as I rode his tongue and fingers.

"I'm gonna come!" I panted. His fingers remained inside, tormenting me, but his face came up. His lips captured mine, kissing them. His tongue darted in and claimed mine, sucking on it. My body trembled, and I pushed his face away from me. He took the hint and put his face back down between my thighs, giving my inner thigh a kiss, and stroking it with his cheek. I clenched my muscles and let go, delivering the cream I promised, all over myself and on his face. He eagerly cleaned me up with his tongue, lapping up what I had to offer. I slid to the floor, in a puddle of heightened senses. He laughed softly and followed me down, pulling me into his arms and rolling us over the floor. We lay on the Persian rug in front of the fire.

"Mmm." I purred and stretched my body against his. "You're incredible at that." I gushed with feminine admiration, and just a tad bit of adoration. I curled into him and he wound his arms around me, resting his chin on my head.

"Happy to please." He responded. "Autumn." God, I loved the sound of my name on his lips.

"Hm?" I tilted my head up to him.

"I've seen you before." He said quite softly. I blinked at him, not sure if I had heard him correctly.

"In a vision." He went on to explain. "I knew you were coming to me." A knot in my stomach formed.

"I um, I had a dream about you too." Why was I telling him this? Because he told me and it's only fair. He nodded.

"I wish we had more time." He murmured into my hair.

"I'm not going anywhere; at least, not until morning. I doubt I could even find my way home in the dark, if I tried." I looked into his troubled eyes. "That is." I hesitated. "If you want me."

"I want you." Thank god, goddess, (singular, plural), the universe; whoever was listening, that I was on the pill: was my last coherent thought as his hands unbuttoned his pants and slid them and his boxers down his hips releasing his hard cock to my view. I gulped. It was perfect, just like the rest of him. Perfect size, perfect girth, and oh so hard! I reached my hands down and took a hold of him, sliding my hand up and down the silky length. My thumb rubbed against the sensitive head and his eyes closed. I smiled. I had him. My other hand cupped his balls, giving them a playful squeeze.

"Ungh." I heard him say.

"Yes, quite well hung." I giggled, teasingly. He was not huge and that suited me just fine.

"Are you trying to drive me crazy?" He groaned, as I slid my hand up and down his shaft, alternating speed, intensity, and pressure. I squirmed my way down and gave his cock a little peck, before traveling with lips and tongue, back up to his chest, stopping to swirl my tongue around his nipples. I sucked on his earlobe and breathed hot breath into his ear, causing him to shiver slightly.

"Is it working?" I asked, huskily, scraping my teeth against his nipple, happy to see it pebble up. I trailed my bare foot up his leg, pausing to push his pants the rest of the way off with it. He kicked the pants off. I resumed moving my foot up, inching closer to his erection. His eyes widened as he stared down to watch what I was doing. I saw his Adam's apple bob up and down as he swallowed. My foot teased him, circling around his inner thigh, before reaching its destination. I lightly stroked his hardness with my barefoot. After several minutes of teasing, I placed my foot on his abdomen and pushed hard, until he lay on his back.

"Now, you are just killing me." He complained.

"But, you'll die a happy man, right?" I asked him with a determined look in my eye as I crawled on top of him. His cock lay rigid against his stomach. I sat on his legs, lifted my bottom up, and slid my wetness along his hardness, enjoying the feel against my clit.

"Autumn." His voice warned.

"Hum?" I asked, closing my eyes and wiggling my way up and down his length.

"I can't take much more of this teasing." His strained voice grumbled.

"Oh." I pouted, stilling my movements. "What do you want to do? Want me to stop?" I asked innocently.

"She asks me if I want her to stop." He shook his head, a pained look on his face as I kissed his stomach and trailed my hands downward. He reached up, intending to lift me off of him. But, I wouldn't have any of it. It had been way too long since I'd had a man inside me and I was hungry! I tightened my thighs around his legs and slid myself up, reaching for his cock.

"Autumn, wait." He mumbled, as my slickness slid onto his hardness. He groaned and I let out a sigh of pure pleasure.

"You fill me perfectly." I told him, as I began to slowly undulate around him, my body pulsating. He lay there a moment, looking up into my eyes, not reacting. "Gavin, touch me." I pleaded with him. He frowned in consternation.

"If I touch you - I won't let you go. If I touch you - I will plunge into you and take. If I touch you - I will lose myself. If I touch you - I won't have the discipline to pull out." He said the last, wincing. I bubbled over with laughter, unable to help myself.

"You won't have the discipline? Oh." Understanding dawned upon me. "Is that what this is about?" He had a stern look on his face and his jaw clenched, not finding the situation as funny as I did.

"Gavin, I'm on the pill." I reassured him, stroking his chest. But instead of the ease of worry I expected to see, he was wearing a look of shock. "What's wrong?" I stilled my movements and traced his jawline, trying to get it to relax.

"Autumn, are you one of those girls who partakes in free love?" At that bizarre question, I flung myself forward and giggled into his chest. But he gripped my shoulders. I lifted my head up so that I was looking at him. He was not amused.

"There seems to be a miscommunication going on right now." I said, catching my breath and regaining my composure. "I'm sorry Gavin. I didn't meant to hurt your feelings." I tilted my head to the side, trying to think my words through carefully, before saying them. "It's just that "free love," is a bit of an outdated term to use, nowadays." I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable under his intense gaze. Was there judgment there? "And just so we are straight, I do not practice free love."Why did I feel the need to further explain myself? "I have been on the pill since I was a teenager, due to female problems."

He visibly relaxed. I would have questioned him further and dug deeper into this odd conversation; except he had just shifted his body, stroked my back, and pulled me down onto him. He held me there as he thrust up into me. Understandably, all thought swiftly fled my head. I leaned over him, stretching myself up and over, offering him a mouthful of my breasts. He squeezed them together and sucked on both of my nipples at the same time. I clenched my muscles around him, grinding my pussy into him, my breath coming in short, quick bursts. His grunts encouraged me. I sat up straight, twisting my arms and reaching back to steady myself; my hands on his knees. I rode him hard, sweat beginning to bead up on my skin. The crackling of the fire contrasted with the slick, slapping sound of our love-making. His finger reached down to stroke my clit while his other hand continued to play with my breast. Another orgasm was building within me.

"You're a wild little thing, aren't you? I love how excited I make you." I answered him with a sultry little smile, throwing my head back, as I basked in the power of my feminine wiles. He groaned, as I almost slid off of him. He dug his hands into my thighs to keep me in place. I slowed the pace down, whimpering. My body was trembling and I was vibrating in slow circles around him. He abruptly sat up against the couch, and I almost fell.

"Don't stop." I whispered in his ear. He grabbed my ass to steady me and stood up. Man, he was strong! I'm not heavy, but that was some feat of strength, rising from the position we were in. I locked my legs around him, and he started walking.

"Gavin?" A question in my eye. He shook his head and I pouted and squirmed against him.

He strode, with one longing glance at the Persian rug and fire place, through the living room and pushed open a half closed door. He flicked the light switch on. The bulb popped and shattered. He cursed, stumbling around in the dark.

"Sorry, I don't want to drop you." He said, but I was giggling. You'd think he were drunk! "I just need to find." He was mumbling.

"I don't mind the dark." I whispered in his ear seductively, feeling him shiver a little. "Especially on Halloween."

"What about a candle?" He questioned, hesitating. I yelped as I felt my skin come in contact with a hard, cool surface. Where had he put me? I wondered, starting to feel tingly at thought of the possibilities. He leaned over me and started rummaging through a drawer. He found what he was looking for, struck a match and lit the candle. The glow of the candle afforded me a look at my surroundings. I was perched on the edge of a retro wooden dresser. The dresser had brass drawer pulls and a chip on the surface of one of the drawers. The wall behind the dresser was dark paneling. I looked over my shoulder into the round mirror and gasped at the eroticism of the sight before me. He was still buried deep within me. My face was flushed. My hair looked gilded in the candlelight, and I had a smoldering look in my eye. Who was that temptress? Was that me!? He met my gaze in the mirror, a slightly predatory smile on his face. He licked his lips slowly and dipped his head down to run them along my collarbone, up my neck, to my ear. His hair swept against me. Goosebumps prickled my flesh, as I wound my fingers in his long, dark hair.

"This was not my intention." He tried to tell me, pointing to the dresser. I swung my head forward and pinned him with my likewise, hungry gaze.

"I don't care." I hissed in his ear. "Make me come, now." I clenched around him, making sure he understood. He thrust up into me and I screamed out, as I shuddered and waves of pleasure rippled through me, my orgasm rocking me. Oh My God! Did I seriously just have sex on top of his dresser? Yes, yes I did. It was mind blowing! I slumped forward and he pulled me gently off the dresser into his arms. By the light of the candle, he made his way to the bed. It was a four poster and the bedspread was bold orange and green. He sure had interesting taste. I thought to myself. He gingerly set me down and pulled out of me.

"Are you OK?" He questioned, smoothing back my hair. I nodded my head, my body sprawled out on his bed. He climbed up next to me and took me in his arms, entwining his legs with mine. He was still hard and I wondered how that was possible. But, then I remembered he never allowed himself his own release, so concerned was he with mine. I turned to him.

"Make love to me." I whispered softly. He quirked his eyebrow, before looking down at his quivering cock.

"It's OK, Autumn. I wanted to make you feel good."

"Gavin, don't ever question if you can satisfy a woman. You have thoroughly pleasured me, in ways and locations I have never experienced before." I blushed and smiled at him shyly. My words stroked his ego and he reveled in his masculinity: as was his due. He rubbed his arms up and down my back. I shifted to lie on my back and parted my thighs. "Please?" Needing no more urging, he rested his weight on top of me and gently slid himself into me, indulging us both. He held me close. He was slow, gentle, and considerate, taking my mind and body to new heights. I wrapped my legs around him, and he rocked within me, building up momentum. I whispered in his ear how amazing and beautiful he made me feel.

"I think I've found my muse." He murmured, as he slid in and out of me, tortuously slow. He pushed into me as far as he could go and suddenly stilled, clenching his eyes closed, screaming my name and coming inside of me. His whole body trembled. He rested his head between my breasts and took deep breaths, trying to calm himself. I held him in my arms and kissed the top of his head. He lifted his face up and looked at me with light in his eyes, as he rolled off of me.

"You're glowing." He remarked, as his fingers whispered across my skin and I sighed contentedly. I blinked up at the popcorn ceiling, at a loss for words, losing myself in his tender caresses. He kissed my forehead, my cheek, the side of my mouth. Then surprised me, as he ever-so-gently brushed his lips against each eyelid. I whimpered and curled into him, seeking his body's heat, exhausted but utterly satiated.

"Sleep." He murmured, closing his eyes and tucking my head beneath his chin. I closed mine too, my heart fluttering.

***

I yawned and stretched, shivering. My teeth chattered and I looked over, hoping Gavin was still deep in dreams. For some reason, I wanted to watch him sleep. But only a warm spot remained where he had lain, holding me in his arms. I sighed and stood up, intent on seeking him out and maybe repeating last night's love-making session. But, when I walked out to the living room, the whole place looked different. There were dusty white sheets covering the furniture. The fireplace was cold. The flue was shut, with no sign that a fire had ever been burning in it the night before. I rubbed my arms, my stomach doing flip-flops. Puzzled, I walked back into the bedroom to find nothing but a beat up old wooden dresser and a worn quilt on the floor, where the four poster bed had sat. The four poster bed that I had made incredible love with a passionate man had disappeared. The house smelled musty and there were cobwebs in nearly every corner. On top of the dresser was an old photo frame. I picked it up, fear coiling in my belly. Piercing green eyes stared at me. I dropped the picture frame, cried out in panic, and ran for the door.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked in desperation. "This can't be good." I stated, as I swung open the door. It creaked eerily on rusty hinges. I fled down the stairs and collided with a woman with graying hair and green eyes. She stared at me in surprise, looking behind me at the open door. There was a red rose in her hand. I could tell she was not nearly as old as she appeared. There were lines of sadness in her face.

"What are you doing here?" Her gravelly voice asked. It was apparent that she was or had been a very heavy cigarette smoker. "This is private property! Leave right this minute or I will call the police." She threatened and swung her cane at me. I held my hands up.

"I don't know what I am doing here. I'm sorry. God, my head hurts." My head swam and I held it, blinking back tears. "Where am I?" I asked, disoriented and scared.

"This place has been abandoned for years, girl. Don't tell me you don't know that, as you did just come out that very door." She pointed behind me. I glanced back and then turned forward, ignoring the run-down, abandoned house. "No one has been in that house in decades. How did you get in?" She questioned. I sidestepped, keeping the cane within my sight.