Punish Me

Story Info
He wants you to be his dominatrix.
620 words
3.14
61.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rickyc
rickyc
3 Followers

I need you to punish me. We both know how my dirty male mind works, we both know how uninhibited I can be, and we both know that I need to be taught a lesson. I need you to be my teacher. I need your discipline and guidance. Only from a woman as strong and beautiful as you can I truly understand obedience.

I need to know that I am a worthy slave. I need to be punished when I have been a bad boy and rewarded when i have behaved. Because I am but a simple male, these gestures need to be directed in the simplest of manners.

Spank my bottom when I am an unruly slave. If I have failed to please out of my typical male ignorance, spank me with your riding crop or your hand. When I intentionally disobey, use the massive wooden paddle, and when you spank me use your full force with each swat to my ass. Scold me with words, but make sure they always accompany some form of physical punishment. Because I am a male I am not in tune with my intellect the way you are. My thoughts form around the physical nature of sex, so simply telling me I am bad is not good enough: You have to show me mistress. If I have not completed a task to your satisfaction, restrain my hands with rope and force me to wear the agonizing nipple clamps you so adore me to be subjected to. Humiliate me, tell me that I am a worm not worthy of even gazing upon you.

As for rewards, do not be too generous. Perhaps allowing me to worship your elegant feet after I have done an extraordinary job of cleaning your boots with my tongue would be a sufficient reward. Or if I have restrained my sexual desires by NOT masturbating without permission, let me see you dressed in my favorite leather outfit of yours. When I haven't whimpered too much from the pain of the nipple clamps, gently massage my sore nipples and tell me that i am worthy of your torture. But most importantly, only when i have been especially good should I be permitted to cum.

Make me your boytoy, your submissive pet. Like all males, I am an animal and i need to be domesticated. Make me wear a collar with a leash, walk me around your dungeon and tug on the leash hard when you want me to stop. I am your dog, and I must be tamed.

If you desire my companionship at night, and if I haven't been too defiant, let me curl up and sleep at the foot of your bed. If you need a glass of water in the middle of the night, nudge me awake with your foot and order me to fetch your beverage. If I am too slow or make any sigh of discomfort, make me sleep on the floor. If I have been especially undutiful throughout the day, and it isn't too cold outside, command me to sleep on the back porch. When I sleep on the floor or at your feet, do not give me a blanket. Take pleasure at the sight of me shivering as you sleep comfortably under your blankets. Wear a very sexy nightgown to bed, one that invites thoughts of lust which torment me further. Wake me up in the morning by smacking my ass with your riding crop.

I hope you will fulfill my fantasy, but more importantly, I hope that I can fulfill yours. Please be my mistress. Please teach me how to obey. Please tease me in the ways you know best. Please punish me.

rickyc
rickyc
3 Followers