Punished

Story Info
Sometimes a bad girl needs to be punished.
1.4k words
4.07
44k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir is amused. She can tell by how his eyes glitter as he looks her over. There's possibly a hint of a smile just where his lips turn up.

Yes, he likes seeing what he's made her scribble in black sharpie against her pale tits: Sir's slut.

Even now, when she knows to expect a punishment, her pussy can't stay dry. She's drenched, wetness running between her thighs.

His hand suddenly grabs her chin.

"Are you a slut? A slut for me?"

"Yes." She doesn't mean to whisper; she knows he won't like it.

Fingers pinch her nipple hard. "Louder. And what's my name?"

"Yes, Sir," she corrects.

"Hmm." He steps away from her, regarding her from head to breasts to cunt to toe.

He then loosens his tie and rolls up the starched sleeves of his dress shirt. He reaches for something on her dresser. With dread, she realizes it's her hairbrush. The one with the thin, sharp, pointy bristles.

"You displeased me today. For that, you get five spanks on your pussy. If you don't call them out as loudly as I want, I'll give you five more. And so on. Do you understand?"

"I understand, Sir."

"Get on the bed and spread your legs."

Quickly she follows his instructions. She doesn't want to get any more punishments tonight; she hates disappointing him.

After she's settled, he strikes; she doesn't have time to prepare. Lightning fast her brush smacks down on her soaked tender flesh. It fucking stings and her thighs tighten as her ass lifts off the bed.

She counts as he punishes her. By the end she's hurting yet impossibly wetter than before. Thankfully she has received her punishment as ordered. The brush is set down.

"Get on your knees." The order is crisp. Dry. And so fucking hot.

Onto her knees she scurries. He removes his shirt slowly. His pants slip down. That delicious cock springs out when he pushes off his boxers.

And then he's directly in front of her. "Now for your second punishment this evening..."

She blinks and he lets the smile that's been hiding break out across his face.

"Did you really think I'd let you get away with cumming when I explicitly told you not to? Did you honestly think five pussy slaps with your crap brush would suffice? Tsk, tsk. I might just have to punish you for that, too." His hand fists his cock. "Your second punishment is to watch me jack off over you. You can't touch it and you can't taste it to get me off. You don't get that honor tonight. You also can't talk to me, or make any noise. You're just there for me to cum on, and maybe for me to play with for my own fucking pleasure. And I'm going to cum all over your face and you can't lick it up or take it off."

He begins right away. The sound of his hand running up and down his slick cock is enough to make her mouth water. She wants to moan but she knows she can't. Yes, this is most definitely a punishment.

Sometimes he lets the wet head graze her lips. Other times it glides across her cheek. His intense eyes drift from hers down to her lips, to his cock smearing his precum all over her face, to her nipples that are hard and begging for her- even if she can't say the words.

He take his time. He makes her see everything she could be doing- lovingly twirling fingers across the head, cupping those yummy balls, twisting his palm on every downstroke.

And then he's panting harder. His sweat is dripping from his body down to hers.

"You're a cumslut, aren't you? My little cumslut."

She says nothing, but she swears she could cum from the words and his stare alone. She desperately hopes she doesn't.

"I shouldn't even let you feel my cum. I should waste it so you could see I'd rather give away your gift to the floor than to you. But I'm feeling greedy tonight and I want to see you covered in it."

His grunting picks up. He can't form any words. She watches, knowing from experience that he's about to blow his load all over her face.

There's a frozen moment and then everything speeds up in a whoosh. His cum sprays out, the first spurt on her cheek. The next few over her eyelids, her mouth, the other cheek. He lets the rest of it dribble out down her chin.

All the while she has to fight every desire she has inside of her to scream out. She really is a slut, but at least she's his.

When he catches his breath, he walks back to his clothes. Methodically and silently he puts them back on. After he's completely collected himself, he looks back at her.

"I want you to keep my cum on you for an hour. Then you may shower. I'll be back by then. I expect you to have your leash on. I want you on the bed, on your hands and knees. Don't disappoint me."

She watches him leave through cum-soaked eyelashes.

---

A while later she is wearing her leash and in the position he told her to be. She hears the door open and close, the sound of his zipper once again opening, the rustle of his clothes hitting the floor.

She expects him to touch her in some way. Instead she's greeted by the ferocious thrust of his cock into her pussy. No preliminaries, no foreplay (not that she needs any). He's thick and hard and hitting all the right places.

She stares unseeingly at the sheets as he fucks her hard and rough. Each pushing glide moves her further up the bed, makes her tits move up and down. After a few punishing thrusts, she feels him grab the leash and pull back so that her head lifts up.

"What a whore you are, laying here like this, waiting to be fucked."

His hand touches her thigh. Slowly, tortuously, it dances its way up to her pussy. She's relieved when he runs his fingers across her wet lips. One finger catches across her clit and she gasps.

"Mmmhmmm. Feel good?"

"Yeah," she moans.

"Maybe I'll let you cum. Convince me with your hips that I should; fuck back at me with that slutty pussy."

She moves frantically against him just as his own hips speed up. He slaps her ass whenever he feels like it. The forceful spanking gets to her as it always does. The sensation is intense and unbelievable. Just like that she's convinced she'll orgasm soon.

"Please, please. Please. I need to cum. Please, Sir."

"I'm not convinced yet." He now very intentionally rubs her clit with his fingers as he pounds into her. He decides to add her nipples into the mix. His free hand twists and tugs and pulls at them until she's a jumbled mess.

"Please? Please?" She begs him over and over again, especially when he slows the pace just enough so that he can really fuck her good. Each thrust is rough and deep.

Her cunt tightens. She feels like an orgasm will blast through her at any second. Her pleas get the most desperate yet. Perhaps he takes pity on her, or perhaps he wants to feel her fluttering and spueezing around him, but he finally gives her permission after one last stinging spank on her ass.

"Cum," he orders.

She's lost in a tremendous orgasm that shakes every part of her body. Her pussy clamps down on him and her cum trickles out around his cock. Somewhere in her dazzling bliss she hears him scream "fuck". He bucks wildly against her for a few moments. Then he cums, fucking her through it. Each thrust is fast and uttered with a curse. Any escaping cum is brought back to its rightful place by his emptying cock.

And just like the little whore she is, she cums again.

When he slips outside of her and is able to speak coherently again, he falls down beside her still-kneeling body.

Her throbbing, juicy pussy and the pleasure still coursing through her veins brings a bright smile to her face. He tilts his head and smiles back.

For a moment, she's so proud that she's made him happy. And then he speaks.

"Did I give you permission to cum twice?"

Fuck.