Punished

Story Info
What happens when I get drunk?
894 words
2.67
16.1k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alcohol, Sweat, and cum that's all I could smell when I woke up. My head was pounding and hurt like I got hit by a ton of bricks and then ran into a brick house. I slowly sat up taking in my surroundings. I was in what looked like a Master Bedroom in a comfy king sized bed. The walls were painted green and blue and there were posters of girls all over them. I looked past the giant TV hanging on the wall in front of the bed and saw a plain white closed door. I could hear water running so I assumed that the door opened up to the bathroom.

It wasn't a bad sized room, it looked welcoming and cozy. I looked over at the clock on the bed side table and sighed. It was only 6:04am and I didn't have to be in class until 11. I saw a glass of water and picked it up gulping it down. When I set it back down on the table it hit me. How am I going to class if I don't even know where I am? I don't even have any clothes with me! So I knew I wasn't with a friend or someone else.

I started to panic and when I basically threw myself out of the bed I fell back to the floor groaning. My head hurt so badly and my ankles and legs hurt as well. I slowly stood up and noticed my 4 inch heels and my black mini skirt on the floor near a man's polo shirt and belt. I picked up my skirt noticing then that my underwear, bra, and shirt were missing so I grabbed the polo shirt and slipped it on with my skirt. As I passed the floor to wall mirror in the corner I stopped and admired my reflection.

Even though the shirt was not really my color I still looked hot. Standing at 5'4 and only 125lbs with full perky 36D breasts, long slender waxed legs, and a nice ass to top it off I wasn't considered ugly. I heard the bathroom door open and Jonathan walked out with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

"So how was your night out?"

I blinked like ten times before I answered, "What?"

He looked at me and tilted his head to the side.

"Shy did you really go to Liz's place to study last night?

I gave a weak smile and nodded.

"So then why did you come home without any panties, cum on your shirt and face, and reeking of booze?" He took a step closer to me with each word. I licked my lips and sighed.

"I...I went to a frat party instead."

He pushed me into the wall and placed my hands above my head. Nipping at my neck as one of his hands unzipped my skirt.

"You're telling me that my slut my property lied to me just to go get fucked by some college drunks?"

I nodded and then shrieked when he slapped my cheek and stepped away from me.

"Strip and kneel in front of the bed. I'll be back in one hour."

I did as he said and stayed kneeling for what felt like more than an hour. I felt his hands on my back running his nails down my back. He pulled me up and pushed me onto the bed climbing on top of me.

"Don't get to exited whore I'm not fucking you...yet."

He reached into the bag he had placed on the floor and pulled out a piece of red silk and tied my hands to the bed frame. I then pulled out some cookies n cream ice cream and whipped cream. My eyes widened and I licked my lips. He chuckled and pulled the top off the ice cream. He stuck his finger in and licked it off moaning at the taste. I opened my mouth to get some but he shook his head.

"Nope bad girls don't get treats."

I sighed and watched as he ate the ice cream. Finally he moved off of me and accidently dropped ice cream on my stomach. I gasped at the coldness of it and he bent down to lick it off. I moaned as I felt his tongue. He stood up and scooped up some more ice cream and spread it on my tits and neck. He started licking it of but left my nipples alone. He went for the whip cream and put a little on each nipple.

After he was satisfied he bent down and licked it off making me moan. I guess he took pity on me and traced a path down my stomach towards my soaking wett center. He moaned as the taste hit is tongue. I bucked my hips waiting for the orgasm to come but it never did. He pulled away and sat down on my chest his zipper open and his hard dick out. He nudged me and I leaned forward and took it into my mouth. I sucked and sucked as he became the moaning mass that I usually was. I knew he wasn't going to let me cum tonight but I still had my fun especially when he rewarded me with that sweet cum.